|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 230||Blueprints Price: 20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good accuracy.
- High accuracy with hip fire on Full Auto mode.
- High accuracy with zooming in on Semi-Auto mode.
- Large magazine size.
- Can switch between full auto and semi-auto triggers.
- Good crit chance on full auto mode.
- Increased damage and critical chance with semi-auto mode.
- High status chance in semi-auto mode.
- Negligible recoil on full auto.
- Has two polarities.
- Very balanced damage while in full auto.
- Lower critical chance with full auto mode.
- Slower fire rate with semi-auto mode.
- Semi-auto mode also requires timed clicks for maximum fire rate, as spamming the fire button will 'jam' the weapon in a way, making it fire with short pauses.
- High recoil on semi-auto mode.
- Low accuracy when zooming in on Full Auto mode.
- Low accuracy when firing from the hip on Semi-Auto mode.
- Semi-Auto compared to Full-Auto:
In Update 21, the weapon was buffed to have increased damage and crit chance on the full auto mode, but also introduced a new mechanic. While the semi-auto mode retains the standard weapon characteristic of increased accuracy when zooming in compared to hip fire, the opposite is now true for the full auto mode; Firing at the hip has increased accuracy while zooming in lowers the accuracy when firing in this mode. This makes the Stradavar the first weapon with increased accuracy when fired at the hip.
- The Stradavar's design bears a strong resemblance to several machine guns and submachine guns with a drum-pan magazine used during the World Wars, such as the British-built Vickers K, the US-built Lewis Gun and American-180, and the Russian-built DP-28.
- The Stradavar's last fourteen shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition.
- Shots from the single fire mode are also a bit louder.
- The Stradavar's name seems to be based on Stradivarius, which is a name given to highly regarded string instruments that were created by the Italian Stradivari family. It's also a reference to pre-WW2 American Mafia culture when it was romanticized that gangsters would carry submachine guns in violin cases.
- Prior to the Specters of the Rail update, Stradavar had identical damage on both firing modes and a lower status chance.
- With the addition of Update 21 the Stradavar became the first weapon with increased accuracy when fired at the hip and reduced accuracy when firing while zooming (in full auto).