Sundering Weave is the only available Stance mod for Machete-type weapons. It specializes in steady strikes combined with forward-striking finishers.
Can be equipped on:
*Denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity.
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- Despite being labeled as a Stance for Machete-type weapons, Sundering Weave can be equipped on the Prova, a stun prod, and the Kama, a sickle.
- The Kama does share most of its animations with the Machete, and may be considered a Machete-type weapon by the developers.
- Riding Current ends with a vertical cleave which deals 100% bonus damage and knocks down the enemy you're targeting . It chains easily into the ground finisher for good damage.
- Coming Tide ends with a horizontal slash which has a 100% chance of dealing the Slash proc and deals 100% bonus damage.
- The final attack also includes a short distance dash that can hit enemies in a line. You can also manually move during the charge up animation before the dash, which will replace the dash with your current movement.
- The dash also possesses the ability to "copter" if performed on a ledge, and has a disproportionately long travel distance. Be careful using it near ledges or you will be thrown quite a ways out.
- Flash Flood's spinning attacks has a 100% chance to inflict the Impact proc on all hits but will only proc once on each enemy.
- The final strike also deals 200% bonus damage.
- With the exceptions of Weightless Steel and Sky Doom, all the combo names are water-related.
- The horizontal attack animation at the end of the Coming Tide combo was previously used as the charge attack animation for Machete-type weapons