Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is archived. The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe. Please do not use this article for critical in-game information.
Excalibur launches into the air, jumping 3 times higher than normal.
|Strength:3 / 5 / 6 / 7 m (height)|
|Range:1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 m (stun radius)|
- Excalibur becomes invisible as he launches into the air. Enemies on the ground within 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 meters of Excalibur's launch point are briefly stunned, and Excalibur reaches a height of 3 / 5 / 6 / 7 meters.
- Jump height is affected by Power Strength.
- Stun radius is affected by Power Range.
- Invisibility will end when Excalibur lands on a solid surface or wall‑runs during the jump. As such, it's possible to extend the invisibility duration by using Slash Dash or directional air‑melee attacks to stay in the air for a longer period of time.
- While invisible, Stealth Damage Multipliers are applied to directional air‑melee attacks. Jump/slam attacks are not affected by stealth damage multipliers since the invisibility wears off before the attacks can land.
- Can be used while firing or reloading without interruption, but other abilities incur a delay of 1 second (coinciding with the apex of the jump) before they can be used.
- Can be used while sprinting or wall‑running but not while in the air or jumping.
- Wall‑running requires you to hold both the "Move Forward" and "Jump" key. If you release any of these 2 keys before casting Super Jump, Super Jump will not be cast.
- If you continue to hold the "Jump" key after casting Super Jump, you will still be wall running instead of jumping away from the wall with your Super Jump. Release the "Jump" key after casting Super Jump while wall‑running to jump away from wall with your Super Jump.
- You can cast this ability without interrupting your firing or reloading.
- Start reloading and then super jump can give you enough time to reload your weapon while taking less enemy fire.
- When this ability is at max rank it can jump high enough to activate a max rank Heavy Impact if you activate a melee strike at the apex (thus causing additional downward velocity).
- At the maximized jump height of 17 meters this step is not required since you are more than high enough to activate the mod without needing any additional speed. This allows for the tactic of freely shooting while jumping and doing large AoE damage on each landing. The downside is the requirement of a room with a very high or non-existent ceiling.
- Using this ability while having a maxed rank Aviator mod lets you take less damage (20% less) while airborne.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces the stun radius to 0.765 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 2.5 energy.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases the stun radius to 5.2875 meters.
- Reduces the jump height to 2.8 meters.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the jump height to 20.93 meters.
- Increases the cost to 15.5 energy.
- Reduces Excalibur's armor by 5%.