The Supra is a tri-barrel laser repeater of Corpus design that is unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the Dojo. It can be seen in the hands of Corpus Techs throughout Corpus-controlled regions, and is effectively the higher damage Corpus equivalent of the Gorgon.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Energy Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- Decent critical damage multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- High sustainable rate of fire.
- Large magazine size.
- Highly effective against groups.
- Faster spinup compared to the Gorgon.
- Extremely effective at close range.
- Large ammo pool of 1080 rounds.
- Can be fired in small bursts of 3-4 bullets at a time, much like the Gorgon, before fully winding up.
- Fast spooled-up fire rate.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive Directed Convergence (Conclave only) and Entropy Burst mods.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – ineffective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have flight speed.
- Low critical chance.
- Slow reload speed.
- Low ammo efficiency.
- Moderate recoil.
- Supra, compared to Supra Vandal:
- Lower critical chance (12% vs. 16%)
- Lower critical damage multiplier (1.8x vs. 2x)
- Smaller magazine (180 rounds vs. 300 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (1080 rounds vs. 1600 rounds)
- Less accurate (14 vs. 27)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 14)
- See Category:Supra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Supra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Supra has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help improve accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mod Stabilizer to almost completely eliminate the Supra's high recoil, and make it more comfortable to fire overall.
- To counter the weapon's quick ammo consumption, bring Team ammo restores, Rifle Ammo Mutation, Carrier with Ammo Case, and/or the Rifle Scavenger aura.
- Piercing Caliber makes this gun even more augmented versus Grineer because of their weakness to puncture damage, the Supra's strongest stat. The normal version, Piercing Hit, does not generally provide enough of a boost to puncture damage, and elementals would provide a larger boost in damage.
- Shred or Metal Auger can help hit more enemies, somewhat balancing the high ammo consumption.
- Cancelling the reload animation on its third-quarter period counts as a reload, much like the Soma.
- Supra is Latin for "above".
- The Supra's magazine is the large boxy object on the top of the gun, and presumably doubles as a sight due to the notch.
- The Supra's energy goes dark when the magazine has been taken out during reloading, and will light up again after the magazine has been replaced.
- The magazine might be a battery or fuel as opposed to ammunition, as a result.
- The Supra is the first weapon to receive two augment mods. One from the Cephalon Suda Syndicate, the other from the Conclave Syndicate.
- Cestra, the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- Entropy Burst, a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Directed Convergence, a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- Gorgon, the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|