The Supra is a tri-barrel laser repeater of Corpus design that is unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the Dojo. It can be seen in the hands of Corpus Techs throughout Corpus-controlled regions, and is effectively the higher damage Corpus equivalent of the Gorgon.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Energy Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- High sustainable rate of fire.
- Large magazine size (180 rounds).
- Most effective versus enemy clusters.
- Faster spinup compared to the Gorgon.
- Extremely effective at close range.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive Directed Convergence(Conclave) and Entropy Burst mods.
- Large total ammo pool of 1080 rounds.
- Can be fired in small bursts of 3-4 bullets at a time, much like the Gorgon, before fully winding up.
- Fast spooled-up fire rate.
- Projectiles have slow flight speed.
- Tends to fire far more than sufficient ammo to kill a target if fired at full wind-up.
- Extremely inaccurate due to scatter and projectile travel time.
- Slow reload speed.
- Low status chance.
- This, however, can be countered with the Entropy Burst mod, giving it +20% bonus status chance (applied after other status chance increasing mods as an additive value).
- Very low critical chance.
- Moderate recoil.
- Lower Impact damage makes it less effective against shields. This is amplified by having a high Puncture damage, which suffers penalties against shields.
- Supra, compared to Supra Vandal:
- Smaller magazine (180 rounds vs. 300 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (1080 rounds vs. 1600 rounds)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 10)
- See Category:Supra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Supra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Supra has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help improve accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mod Stabilizer to almost completely eliminate the Supra's high recoil, and make it more comfortable to fire overall.
- To counter the weapon's quick ammo consumption, bring Team ammo restores, Rifle Ammo Mutation, Carrier with Ammo Case, and/or the Rifle Scavenger aura.
- Piercing Caliber makes this gun even more augmented versus Grineer because of their weakness to puncture damage, the Supra's strongest stat. The normal version, Piercing Hit, does not generally provide enough of a boost to puncture damage, and elementals would provide a larger boost in damage.
- Shred or Metal Auger can help hit more enemies, somewhat balancing the high ammo consumption.
- Cancelling the reload animation on its third-quarter period counts as a reload, much like the Soma.
- With the Entropy Burst equipped, It will increase the total status chance to 25%, which is very high for a heavy machine gun. Note that any mods that increase status chance (such as Malignant Force) only adds status based on the weapons original status chance, and not the new base status chance given by Entropy Burst. With all 4 dual stat mods and Split Chamber, the Supra can achieve a 58.4% status chance.
- Supra is Latin for "above".
- The Supra's magazine is the large boxy object on the top of the gun, and presumably doubles as a sight due to the notch.
- The Supra's energy goes dark when the magazine has been taken out during reloading, and will light up again after the magazine has been replaced.
- The magazine might be a battery or fuel as opposed to ammunition, as a result.
- The Supra is the first weapon to receive two augment mods. One from the Cephalon Suda Syndicate, the other from the Conclave Syndicate.
- Cestra, the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- Entropy Burst, a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Directed Convergence, a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- Gorgon, the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|