This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- High sustainable rate of fire.
- Tied with the Glaxion for the largest magazine in the game (300 rounds).
- Most effective against groups of enemies.
- Faster spin-up compared to the Gorgon.
- Extremely effective at close range.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive Entropy Burst and (Conclave only) Directed Convergence mods.
- Largest ammunition pool of all weapons ingame.
- Can be fired in small bursts of 3-4 bullets at a time, much like the Gorgon, before fully winding up.
- Fast spooled-up fire rate.
- Projectiles have slow flight speed.
- Tends to fire far more than sufficient ammo to kill a target if fired at full wind-up.
- Inaccurate at range due to scatter and projectile travel time.
- Slow reload speed.
- Low status chance.
- Very low critical chance.
- Moderate recoil.
- Lower Impact damage makes it less effective against shields. This is amplified by having a high Puncture damage, which suffers penalties against shields.
- Supra Vandal, compared to Supra:
- Larger magazine (300 rounds vs. 180 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (1600 rounds vs. 1080 rounds)
- More accurate (13 vs. 8)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- See Category:Supra Vandal Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Supra Vandal Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Supra Vandal has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help to improve accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mod Stabilizer to almost completely eliminate the Supra Vandal's high recoil, and make it more comfortable to fire overall.
- To counter the weapon's quick ammo consumption, bring Team Ammo Restores, Rifle Ammo Mutation, Carrier with Ammo Case, and/or the Rifle Scavenger aura.
- Piercing Caliber makes this gun even more effective versus Grineer because of their weakness to puncture damage, the Supra's strongest stat. The normal version, Piercing Hit, does not generally provide enough of a boost to puncture damage, and elemental damage mods would provide a larger boost in damage.
- Shred or Metal Auger can help hit more enemies, somewhat balancing the high ammo consumption.
- Due to the large magazine size of 300 bullets, Wildfire is a good mod for this weapon as it can increase the overall damage of the weapon as well as alleviate some reload time issues.
- Cancelling the reload animation on its third-quarter period counts as a reload, much like the Soma.
- With the Entropy Burst equipped, It will increase the total status chance to 25%, which is very high for a heavy machine gun. Note that any mods that increase status chance (such as Malignant Force) only adds status based on the weapons original status chance, and not the new base status chance given by Entropy Burst. With all 4 dual stat mods and Split Chamber, the Supra Vandal can achieve a 58.4% status chance.
- The Supra Vandal was the first Vandal weapon that can be fully recolored.
Supra Vandal Skins
- Supra, regular version of this weapon.
- Cestra, the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- Entropy Burst, a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Directed Convergence, a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- Gorgon, the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.