“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item is no longer available for purchase.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- High accuracy.
- High sustainable rate of fire.
- Tied with the Glaxion for the largest magazine size of all weapons.
- Highly effective against groups.
- Extremely effective at close range.
- Can be fired in small bursts of 3-4 bullets at a time, much like the Gorgon, before fully winding up.
- Fast spooled-up fire rate.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive Directed Convergence (Conclave only) and Entropy Burst mods.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – ineffective against shields, Flesh, Cloned Flesh and Infested.
- Projectiles have flight speed.
- Extremely inaccurate due to scatter and projectile travel time.
- Slow reload speed.
- Low ammo efficiency..
- Moderate recoil.
- Supra Vandal, compared to Supra:
- Higher critical chance (16% vs. 12%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Larger magazine (300 rounds vs. 180 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (1600 rounds vs. 1080 rounds)
- More accurate (27 vs. 14)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 12)
- See Category:Supra Vandal Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Supra Vandal Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Supra Vandal has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help to improve accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mod Stabilizer to almost completely eliminate the Supra Vandal's high recoil, and make it more comfortable to fire overall.
- To counter the weapon's quick ammo consumption, bring Team Ammo Restores, Rifle Ammo Mutation, Carrier with Ammo Case, and/or the Rifle Scavenger aura.
- Piercing Caliber makes this gun even more effective versus Grineer because of their weakness to puncture damage, the Supra's strongest stat. The normal version, Piercing Hit, does not generally provide enough of a boost to puncture damage, and elemental damage mods would provide a larger boost in damage.
- Shred or Metal Auger can help hit more enemies, somewhat balancing the high ammo consumption.
- Due to the large magazine size of 300 bullets, Wildfire is a good mod for this weapon as it can increase the overall damage of the weapon as well as alleviate some reload time issues.
- Cancelling the reload animation on its third-quarter period counts as a reload, much like the Soma.
- The Supra Vandal was the first Vandal weapon that can be fully recoloured.
- As of Update 22, all other Vandals (and Wraiths) are now fully colourable.
Supra Vandal Skins
- Supra, regular version of this weapon.
- Cestra, the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- Entropy Burst, a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Directed Convergence, a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- Gorgon, the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.