|Artax|| Burst Laser|
|Deth Machine Rifle|| Laser Rifle|
The Sweeper is the default weapon for the Carrier Sentinel. It is functionally a short range shotgun. Due to the nature of shotguns, the Carrier's precept, namely Striker, is designed to shoot at close range. This weapon accepts shotgun mods.
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by building a Carrier sentinel. Note that this weapon also takes up one slot in your sentinel inventory.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all Sentinel weapons, behind Deconstructor Prime and Vulklok.
- Good status chance.
- High reload speed.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Has two polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance and damage.
- Low fire rate.
- Low accuracy.
- Linear damage falloff from 15m to 25m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed). Damage reduction unknown due to Sentinel attacks not showing damage numbers.
- Sweeper, compared to Sweeper Prime:
- Lower base damage (42.0 vs. 60.0)
- Lower critical damage multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (14% vs. 15%)
- Smaller magazine (10 rounds vs. 20 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.3 s vs. 2 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- See Category:Sweeper Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sweeper Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With sufficient ranks and mods, Sweeper is arguably the most efficient Sentinel weapon for ranking new Warframes because of its ability to kill low leveled enemies with one shot.
- It is not recommended to use this weapon when trying to level close range or melee weapons, as the Sweeper will steal your kills at high rate, especially when it is heavily modded.
- Equipping an Accelerated Blast and Shotgun Spazz at max ranks will lead to the Sweeper firing in 3 round "bursts" due to the increased firing rate.
- The spread seems to be close to that of the Strun Wraith (requires testing).
- Previously, the damage of this weapon was 90. It proved to be a mistake and was nerfed to 42.