|Artax|| Burst Laser|
|Deth Machine Rifle|| Laser Rifle|
The Sweeper Prime is the default weapon for the Carrier Prime Sentinel, as well as the primed version of the original Sweeper. It is functionally a short range shotgun, and as such, accepts shotgun mods.
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by building a Carrier Prime sentinel. Note that this weapon also takes up one slot in your sentinel inventory.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Very high base damage for a sentinel weapon.
- Fast reload speed.
- Decent status chance.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Has two polarities.
- Slow fire rate.
- Low critical chance.
- Low accuracy.
- Linear damage falloff from 15m to 25m target distance (distances are affected Projectile Speed). Damage reduction unknown due to Sentinel attacks not showing damage numbers.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage.
- Sweeper Prime, compared to Sweeper:
- See Category:Sweeper Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sweeper Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The listed damage is in fact the sum of all six pellets' individual damage values. The true damage per pellet is 10.0; 8.5 Impact, 0.5 Puncture, and 1.0 Slash.
- Sufficiently increasing the Sweeper Prime's rate of fire (e.g. Accelerated Blast with Shotgun Spazz) will cause it to fire in 3 round "bursts".