Swirling Tiger is one of two available Stance mods for Dual Swords type weapons. Its sweeping attacks specialize in dealing damage across multiple foes.
Can be equipped on:
- Dark Split-Sword*
- Dex Dakra*
- Dual Cleavers
- Dual Ether*
- Dual Heat Swords
- Dual Ichor*
- Dual Kamas
- Dual Kamas Prime
- Dual Raza
- Dual Skana
- Dual Zoren*
- Nami Skyla
- Prisma Dual Cleavers
- Twin Basolk*
*Denotes weapon with matching stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- The third attack in Winding Claws is a frenzied flurry that deals 6 hits in rapid succession.
- Each of these hits deal 25% bonus damage.
- Good combo with Shattering Impact.
- Since the re-implementation of charge attacks in Update 18, if one holds down the attack button just before Winding Claws third attack's flurry finishes, the combo chain will not switch into Dancing Hunter anymore.
- Dancing Hunter's 4th and 5th attack have a 100% chance to inflict Impact proc.
- The final hit of Dancing Hunter has a strong chance to knock an enemy down.
- After Dancing Hunter, tapping twice will produce Raking Flesh's 3rd and 4th attack.
- The pause in Winding Claws is very brief; with Berserker, and one of the faster twin swords, it may be performed without intentionally pausing.
- Dancing Hunter can be executed by holding slightly longer than normal for each melee attack.
- Winding Claws' rapid fire attacks is ideal for quickly racking up Combo Counter hits to increase overall damage. The fast hits also make it ideal for weapons with high critical chance and damage like the Dual Ichor.
- When using this stance with Twin Basolk and Dual Heat Swords, the last hit in Winding Claws will release a circle of flames and inflict Heat status on nearby enemies.
- When equipped on the Dual Skana, the last hit in Winding Claws deals a large AoE attack that will fling enemies a significant distance away, even skyward.
- One way to get Swirling Tiger is to fight against the Corpus in Invasions, where the larger numbers of Corpus Techs gives a higher chance of dropping the stance.
- Elara, Jupiter provides a ceaseless stream of Corpus and is an ideal farming scenario.
- At the start of Update 14.0, Winding Claws' last attack had a 100% chance to inflict all known procs at once. This bug was patched in Hotfix 220.127.116.11 – undocumented in patch notes.
- Crossing Snakes, a stabbing stance for Dual Swords, in PvE.
- Dividing Blades, a PvP-only Dual Swords stance devised for Conclave.