The Sydon is a Grineer trident wielded by the Shock Draga. Its high Puncture damage makes it effective against heavily-armored targets, which combined with its high Status Chance allows its wielders to make short work of the Grineer who built it.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Chem Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Third highest Puncture damage of all melee weapons – effective against armor.
- High status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Long reach.
- Sydon, compared to Vaykor Sydon:
- See Category:Sydon Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sydon Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When a stance mod is not equipped, the Sydon will have a unique default moveset that includes jabs. While this limits maximum mod capacity, it makes the attacks with this weapon more unique.
- The Sydon's name is mostly derived from Poseidon, a Greek ocean deity well known for his powerful trident.
- Alternatively, the Sydon's name may be derived from Sidon, an ancient port city.
- The Sydon was used by Shock Dragas long before its official release, and could even be found within WARFRAME's game files.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|