Creates a blast of energy, propelling Zephyr through the air, damaging anything in her wake.
|Strength:75 / 100 / 150 / 250 (launch damage)|
150 / 175 / 200 / 250 (dash damage)
|Duration:5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 m (travel length)|
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 7 m (blast radius)|
1.5 / 1.6 / 1.8 / 2 m (striking radius)
- Zephyr propels herself with a blast of energy. If Zephyr is on the ground when Tail Wind is cast, she will be propelled upwards. Enemies on the ground within 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 meters of Zephyr's launch point will be dealt 75 / 100 / 150 / 250 Impact damage along with guaranteed knockdown, and Zephyr will be launched to a height of 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 meters.
- If Zephyr is in the air when Tail Wind is cast, she will be propelled in the direction of the HUD's target reticle. During the air dash, Zephyr's speed will be increased to ? / ? / ? / ? meters per second over a duration of ? seconds. Enemies within 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.8 / 2 meters of Zephyr during the air dash will be dealt 150 / 175 / 200 / 250 Slash damage.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Speed and "flight" duration are affected by Ability Duration.
- Striking radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Activating Tail Wind multiple times allows Zephyr to propel herself farther into the air, effectively simulating flight. There is a slight cool-down between ability activations.
- Can be used to pass through Laser Barriers unharmed in most cases.
- Zephyr is vulnerable to crowd control via staggers and knockdowns while using Tail Wind.
- If Tail Wind is cast on the ground it will not interrupt reloading. However, if Tail Wind is cast in the air it will interrupt reloading.
- Propelling from the ground is inefficient, it's recommended to jump and dash vertically for more distance.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases travel distance to 38.25 meters.
- Reduces jump damage range to 2.38 meters and air damage range to 0.68 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces travel distance to 5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Range increases jump damage range to 19.6 meters and air damage range to 5.6 meters.
- Reduces jump damage and air damage to 100.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases jump damage and air damage to 932.5.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases jump damage and air damage to 807.5.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces travel distance to 9.06 meters.