The Talons are throwing bombs that stick to targets when thrown, dealing Blast damage when manually detonated.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Blast damage.
- High base damage.
- 100% chance to proc Puncture regardless of installed mods, has 10% base chance to additionally proc modded damage type, and ragdolls enemies caught in the blast if detonated when stuck to a surface.
- Silent, even if the projectile hits the enemy.
- User can detonate charges on command, giving the player precise timing in detonation.
- Explosion deals an additional 150% damage when stuck to a surface, including enemies and allies; scales with mods.
- Up to eight charges can be ready for detonation at the same time.
- Two Polarities.
- Has a forced ragdoll effect on enemies that are stuck with the talons when they explode.
- Damage cannot be increased with Slash, Impact or Puncture mods.
- Explosions can damage the user.
- Low magazine size.
- Low ammo capacity size of 20.
- Has slow travel time (25m/s), making it difficult to land an accurate shot at long distances.
- Blast damage is less efficient against Ferrite armor.
- Projectiles fly in an arc, making it difficult to use at long range.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|