The Talons are throwing bombs that stick to targets when thrown, dealing Blast damage when manually detonated via Alternate Fire.
This weapon deals Blast damage.
- Fourth highest base damage of all throwing-type secondaries, behind Pox, Castanas, and Sancti Castanas.
- Innate Blast damage - effective against Machinery, Robotics, and Fossilized.
- Explosion deals an additional 150% damage when stuck to a surface, including enemies and allies.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Mines can stick to surfaces, including enemies and allies.
- Guaranteed Puncture proc.
- Silent, even if the projectile hits the enemy.
- User can detonate charges on command via Alternate Fire, giving the player precise timing in detonation.
- Up to eight deployed mines can be ready for detonation at the same time.
- Extra projectiles generated by Multishot have a very wide horizontal spread, effective at covering large groups of enemies.
- Two Polarities.
- Innate Blast damage - less effective against Ferrite Armor.
- Projectiles have very slow travel time with arcing.
- Explosions can cause self-damage.
- Semi-automatic fire, unlike other throwing weapons.
- Extremely ammo inefficient.
- Tied with Pox for second lowest magazine size of all throwing-type secondaries, behind Castanas/Sancti Castanas.
- Extremely low ammo capacity of 12; requires just 3 reloads to fully deplete all ammo reserves.
- Can only have eight deployed mines out at once.
- Extra projectiles generated by Multishot will count towards this limit.
The blueprint may be purchased from the Tenno Lab for 15,000, or pre-made with an inventory slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst from the Market for 175.
- Talons in Codex.
- Talons in the Codex.
TALONS BUILD - Explosivo Fun 3 Forma - Update 18 Warframe
Warframe Weapon Overview Talons
- Reduced the ammo pool of the Talons.
- Increased the effect of gravity on the Talons.
- Made the additional projectiles of Talons and Castanas from Multishot spread in a more uniform/predictable pattern.
- Mastery Rank increased from 5 to 8
- Status chance increased from 10% to 26%
- Critical chance increased from 5% to 22%
- Critical damage increased from 1.5x to 2x
- Multishot now spreads additional projectiles horizontal only
- Ammo capacity decreased from 20 to 12
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
| Primary Rifles
|| Baza • Boltor (Prime, Telos) • Braton (MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Buzlok • Dera (Vandal) • Gorgon (Prisma, Wraith) • Grakata (Prisma) • Karak (Wraith) • Mutalist Quanta • Soma (Prime) • Supra (Vandal) • Tetra (Prisma)
|| Grinlok • Latron (Prime, Wraith) • Veldt
|| Burston (Prime) • Hema • Paracyst • Quartakk • Sybaris (Dex, Prime) • Tiberon
|| Argonak • Harpak • Hind • Stradavar • Tenora • Tiberon Prime • Zenith
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion • Ignis (Wraith) • Quanta (Vandal) • Synapse
|| Miter • Ogris • Opticor • Panthera • Penta (Carmine, Secura) • Simulor (Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
| Primary Shotguns
|| Astilla • Boar (Prime) • Kohm • Sobek
|| Arca Plasmor • Corinth • Hek (Vaykor) • Strun (MK1, Wraith)
|| Tigris (Prime, Sancti)
|| Convectrix • Phage • Phantasma
| Sniper Rifles
|| Rubico • Snipetron (Vandal) • Vectis (Prime) • Vulkar (Wraith)
|| Attica • Zhuge
|| Cernos (Mutalist, Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Paris (MK1, Prime)
|| Artemis Bow