|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest damage of all fists.
- Second highest critical chance of all melee weapons, behind Jat Kusar and Fragor Prime, and highest critical chance of all fists.
- Stance polarity has polarity, matches Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance.
- Short reach.
- The Tekko's high critical hit chance makes it ideal for a Berserker build.
- With a rank-10 Blood Rush, the Tekko can achieve over 100% critical chance at a 1.5x combo multiplier, allowing this weapon to deal orange crits.
- Tekkō (鉄甲), derived from the Japanese word for "iron" and "armor", refers to a type of fist weapon that is designed to increase the mass of the wielder's hand, and by extension the amount of force generated in a single punch.
- The Tekko appear to be positioned farther forwards on a Warframe's arms than intended, as the 'grip' handle on each gauntlet floats in front of most Warframes' fists instead of actually being held in their hands.
- The lattice-like structure in the center of each gauntlet is only textured on top - when viewed from below, said part of the weapon is see-through.