|The name of the following ability is a placeholder.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|Vor teleports towards, around or away from the target, bringing him into his effective range.|
| Strength: |
| Range: |
| Duration: |
| Used by: |
- Captain Vor teleports toward the farthest target to bring them into a close enough range and will then strafe-teleport around target. If said target gets too close, he will teleport away from them.
- Corrupted Vor uses this ability far more often than his preceding counterpart.
- There is a little delay in the teleport during which Vor is invulnerable.
- It is believed that Captain Vor uses this ability to teleport squads of Grineer after he casts his Sphere Shield.
- Limited teleport range.
- His teleport can be exploited on corners or behind cover such as the two boxes, since this will merely warp himself into the same place. Making him an easier target.
- Contrary to popular belief, Vor does not teleport -- Rather, he actually enters a physics defying hyperspeed as seen here.