Tellurium was added in Update 15.7.2.
Blueprints Requiring TelluriumEdit
- As of Hotfix 17.0.2, Ophelia, Uranus is recommended to farm since it is an Archwing submersible mission where normal ground enemies can still drop Tellurium.
- Tellurium (symbol: Te) is the 52nd element in the periodic table. Its in-game description alludes to the fact that Tellurium is believed to be more common in the universe than it is on Earth.
- In real life, Tellurium is silver-white in color as opposed to red.
- Some of the applications for Tellurium include Alloy Metallurgy, Semi-Conductors and Laser Optics. The latter may explain the Itzal's stealth mechanics and laser drones.
- It is currently the only drop that still uses the green resource container, as other rare drops (Argon Crystals, Orokin Cells etc.) have their own models.