The Telos Boltace is the Arbiters of Hexis' Syndicate variant of the Boltace. When equipped, slide attacks draw nearby enemies toward the player, with a following slide attack ragdolling enemies away. Additionally, velocity or duration of certain maneuvers is increased.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High base damage.
- Second highest Puncture damage of all melees – effective against Grineer.
- Second highest slide attack damage of all melee weapons.
- Unique crowd control effect on slide attacks.
- High status chance.
- Fast attack speed.
- Tonfa slide attacks will hit twice (effectively doubling their listed damage).
- Has an innate Polarity.
- Low Impact and Slash, making this less effective against shields and flesh respectively.
- Very short range.
- Small range on slam attack (~2m).
- Telos Boltace, compared to Boltace:
- The Telos Boltace can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Maxim with the Arbiters of Hexis, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Telos Boltace cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Maxim rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 8 to acquire any Syndicate melee weapon, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
The Telos Boltace confers two advantages when equipped.
- 20% boosts to Bullet Jump velocity, Aim Glide duration, and Wall Latch duration.
- In Conclave, only the Aim Glide and Wall Latch bonuses take effect.
- An initial slide attack will create a vortex of 14 meters in radius (not affected by (Primed) Reach).
- Enemies caught within the vortex are drawn in and staggered.
- A second slide attack, done during the vortex's cooldown, will disperse the vortex and ragdoll affected enemies away with a radial blast.
- The vortex and radial blast have cooldowns of 8 and 6 seconds respectively; within said times any other slide attacks will act as normal melee slides.
- The Telos Boltace's high slide damage makes Maiming Strike ideal in enhancing its damage.
- The innate vortex on slide attacks makes it ideal for crowd control and damaging enemies with AoE attacks (such as Gas, Electricity, and Blast procs).
- Boltace, the original version.