The Tenora is the signature assault rifle of the Octavia Warframe, which features two different firing modes: a standard full-auto fire mode that increases fire rate and accuracy the longer it shoots, and an Alternate Fire mode that fires a single powerful, charged shot.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 265||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High rate of fire.
- Good status chance.
- High critical chance.
- Fire rate and accuracy increase as trigger is held.
- Near-perfect accuracy once spool-up is complete.
- Charged shots are perfectly accurate and have innate punch through.
- High magazine size.
- High reserve ammo pool.
- Low damage per bullet, relies on critical hits.
- Charged shots use 10 ammo per shot and have a short charge-up time.
- Releases the moment it is completely charged.
- Slightly lower status.
- Requires short spool-up before optimal fire rate and accuracy are achieved.
- Fairly long reload time.
- Tenora's charge shot deals 23 damage for every 1 ammo consumed (a total of 230 damage with a max consumption of 10 ammo) per shot.
- Tenora is the Catalan word for Tenor, one of the highest classical male singing voices.
- While there are other weapons with spool-up time, like the Soma and Gorgon series, its accuracy being increased the longer the trigger is held is currently unique to the Tenora.
- Spent ammo cartridges will always use the default color scheme of the weapon.
- Riven mods that increases recoil above 55% appears to drain 11 ammo instead of 10 on charged shots