The Tenora is the signature assault rifle of the Octavia Warframe, which features two different firing modes: a standard full-auto fire mode that increases fire rate and accuracy the longer it shoots, and an Alternate Fire mode that fires a single powerful, charged shot.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 265||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage - effective against armor.
- Primary fire has the fifth highest critical chance of all fully automatic rifles.
- Alt-fire has the highest critical chance of all charge-up rifles.
- Alt-fire has the highest critical damage multiplier of all charge-up rifles.
- Primary fire has good status chance.
- Primary fire's rate of fire and accuracy increase as trigger is held, with near-perfect accuracy once spool-up is complete.
- Alt-fire has fairly short charge time compared to other charging weapons.
- Alt-fire's charge is automatic and does not need to be held down.
- Alt-fire is perfectly accurate and has innate Punch Through.
- High magazine size.
- High reserve ammo pool.
- Low base damage; reliant on its good critical damage potential.
- Primary fire requires a spool-up of 16 shots before optimal fire rate and accuracy are achieved.
- Alt-fire uses 10 ammo per shot.
- Alt-fire fires as soon as it has reached a full charge which can lead to premature firing.
- Alt-fire has low status chance.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Slow reload speed.
- Tenora's charge shot deals 23 damage for every 1 ammo consumed (a total of 230 damage with a max consumption of 10 ammo) per shot.
- Tenora is the Catalan word for Tenor, one of the highest classical male singing voices.
- While there are other weapons with spool-up time, like the Soma and Gorgon series, its accuracy being increased the longer the trigger is held is currently unique to the Tenora.
- Spent ammo cartridges will always use the default color scheme of the weapon.
- Riven mods that increases recoil above 55% appears to drain 11 ammo instead of 10 on charged shots.