Terminal Velocity increases flight speed of rifle rounds.
- Terminal Velocity benefits rifles that fire projectiles with travel time, which include the following:
- Boltor (Prime, Telos)
- Cernos (Rakta, Prime)
- Dera (Vandal)
- Mutalist Cernos
- Mutalist Quanta
- Panthera (Primary Fire)
- Paris (MK1, Prime)
- Penta (Secura)
- Quanta (Vandal) (Secondary Fire)
- On the Quanta, Terminal Velocity affects the flight speed of its secondary fire's energy cubes. This in turn increases the distance that the cube travels.
- Supra (Vandal)
- Tetra (Prisma)
- Prior to Update 16.7, this mod was usable in PvP games until it was replaced by its own specific PvP mods along with a number of other mods: Quickdraw, Fast Hands, Slip Magazine, Tactical Pump, Steady Hands, Stabilizer, Burdened Magazine, and Magazine Warp.
- Terminal Velocity currently cannot be equipped on the Simulor.