The Tetra is a Corpus designed rifle sporting a large magazine size for sustained fire. The rifle boasts an average rate of fire coupled with high damage energy bolts and fair accuracy for mid to long range combat.
The blueprint can be purchased from the market for 30,000 credits.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price: 30,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Good damage per shot.
- Can use the Tetra-exclusive Focused Acceleration mod. (Conclave only)
- Can use the Tetra-exclusive Kinetic Ricochet mod.
- Very low critical chance.
- Slow base fire rate compared to most other assault rifles.
- No Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Rather high recoil makes this weapon difficult to use at long range.
- Tetra, compared to Prisma Tetra:
- See Category:Tetra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tetra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With a large portion (80%) of its total damage relying on Puncture, it is somewhat more viable to install Piercing Hit and/or Piercing Caliber than with most weapons.
- With its high recoil, Stabilizer is a good choice to make this weapon more useful at longer ranges.
- While the Tetra has less accuracy than the Dera and weaker overall firepower than the Supra, it hits harder than the former and has better handling than the latter, making it a good middle-ground weapon in terms of performance. It is also the only Corpus Primary energy weapon whose blueprint can be purchased off the Market, making it more accessible than the clan tech Dera and Supra.
- True to the Tetra's description, the word "Tetra" is a Greek prefix meaning "four"
- The Tetra's battery-like magazines are attached in front of its barrel
- Each of the four "batteries" composes one-fourth of the gun's entire magazine size. Firing up to each quarter (15 rounds by default) round will cause a "battery" to eject.
- All remaining "batteries" will be ejected when reloading manually.
- It appears to fire from four distinct barrels, in a clockwise motion, starting at the top right barrel and ending at the top left.