The Perrin Sequence is one of the six main Syndicates, led by a former Corpus merchant named Ergo Glast. They aim to resolve conflict with diplomacy and trade rather than violence. As a splinter group of the Corpus, their arsenal consists of modified Corpus tech, as seen in their Secura weapon set.
Tenno who ally themselves with this Syndicate will receive unique Augment Mods for The Perrin Sequence’s favored weapons after obtaining the title of Senior Executive. The weapons include Acrid, Grinlok, Spectra, and Lanka.
The unique effect associated with the weapon mods from this syndicate is Sequence.
After obtaining enough Standing to reach the title of Partner, Tenno can exchange Standing for Augment Mods for The Perrin Sequence’s favored Warframes that include Banshee, Chroma, Inaros, Ivara, Mag, Nekros, Rhino, Trinity, Valkyr, and Vauban.
|Rank||Title||Sacrifice||Benefits and Consequences||Standing (Minimum to Maximum)|
|5||Partner||Valkyr Prime Neuroptics|| 500,000||Access to Warframe Augment Mods, Syndicate Weapons and Syndicate Syandana||0 to 132,000|
|4||Senior Executive||Nikana Prime Blade|| 250,000||Access to Weapon Augment Mods and Orbiter Sculptures||0 to 99,000|
|3||Executive||Orokin Reactor|| 100,000||Access to Large Team Energy Restore Blueprint and Archwing Weapon components||0 to 70,000|
|2||Senior Associate||Forma|| 50,000||Access to Syndicate Void Relic Pack, partial access to Archwing Weapon components||0 to 44,000|
|1||Associate||2 Detonite Ampule|| 30,000||Access to MOA Specter||0 to 22,000|
|0||Initiation||100 Polymer Bundle|| 10,000||Access to The Perrin Sequence Sigil||5,000|
|-||Neutral||Forma|| 50,000||-||-5,000 to 5,000|
|-1||Liability||Orokin Reactor|| 100,000||Hunted by Eximus MOA Squad||-22,000 to 0|
|-2||Write-Off||-||-||Hunted by Eximus MOA Platoon||-44,000 to 0|
- "We stand behind you. Let's build a brighter future."
- "The Perrin Sequence reject the Corpus doctrine that conflict is opportunity. We see the numbers differently. A shared prosperity can bring a shared peace."
- "Are you betting against us, Tenno?"
- "The probability of us working together has converged on never."
- "We must raise more capital to pursue our goals."
- "Congratulations Tenno on your promotion, much deserved."
Starting Syndicate Mission:
- "Your calculated survival probability is encouraging... Good luck."
When Sending Death Squad:
- "We Perrin always collect our debts."
- "We have decided that you are bad for business."
When Selling Offerings:
- "These are our best deals."
- "This is what we offer."
- "These are a bargain, just for you."
When Purchasing an Item:
- "You have excellent taste."
- "You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours."
- "The Sequence has raised funds necessary to back this project. Of course, we do not seek to complete it, but to destroy it. Because of our small backing, we're entitled to information regarding the Ambulas production details. Will you help us stop Frohd's project, Tenno?"
- "It seems my faith in you was well founded. You've reached the critical mass of Animo Nav Beacons needed to reveal the processor's location. Analyzing... Hmm, i should've known he's not hiding it at all. It is capital ship. The ship is stasion directly over the Ambulas factory. Unbelievable. Most advanced superweapon of our time, and it couldn't resist showing it off like a new toy. When you're ready, we attack."
- "Animo learns from every Ambulas encounter. Under its command, no two proxies will repeat the same mistake. We can't allow this machine mind to mature."
- "Ambulas is only the beginning. If Animo reaches a critical mass of understanding, well, this was the mistake the Orokin made. Things did not turn out so well for them."
- "The wealth generated by this new Ambulas will flow entirely to the Corpus Board. Meanwhile, the rest of the system is going to pay for it, some with their lives. Tenno, shut this program down now."
- "Men like Frohd Bek are the reason the Perrin Sequence exists. Show him you won't allow suffering to be profitable."
When the Ambulas is disabledEdit
- "The Ambulas is down, hack into its systems."
- "This is your chance, hack into that disabled Ambulas."
When the Ambulas is hackedEdit
- "An Animo Nav Beacon! With enough of those we'll be able to find where Bek is hiding Animo."
- "That hack blocked the upload of critical tactical data to Animo while simultaneously giving us a clue to its location. Well done."
In the RelayEdit
- "Taken down a few Ambulas in the wild I see? Very impressive. Those beacons have much value for us. They hold clues to some of Bek's most secretive intellectual property. Information too valuable to be hoarded by one man. Allow me to copy them, and I will reward your generosity with a selection of fine items."
Purchasing an itemEdit
- "Good fortune, Tenno."
- "A mutually beneficial exchange, how all business should be done."
- "The information you have given me today will help the whole system tomorrow."
During an Ambulas Assassination MissionEdit
Searching for the Ambulas siteEdit
- "Frohd Bek, you're nothing if not predictable. I bet your advisors begged you to hide Animo somewhere defensible and undetectable? But you had to show it off, didn't you. As an investor, I must say, I don't approve."
- "Your hard work? I didn't design Animo to be a weapon. And I would have never disabled its governor."
- "On the contrary, I envision this whole venture will come crashing down around you."
- "I learned one thing, Bek; never underestimate the competition."
- "You made your fortune on the backs of others, Frohd. Your hard work is their hard work. You let the burdens rain down, while the credits trickle up."
Disabling an AmbulasEdit
- "Quick, hack that disabled Ambulas and upload this protocol."
- "Opportunity! Hack into that Ambulas and deploy this protocol."
After hacking an AmbulasEdit
- "Whatever you do, don't let them fix that Ambulas."
- "They're going to try and fix the hacked Ambulas, don't let them. It's crucial that Bek takes it back onto his ship as is."
Retrieving an AmbulasEdit
- "You could have rebuilt the system, Frohd, instead you've made death machines. What have they done for you?"
- "All we need is one more Ambulas to be returned to the drop ship."
- "You're done, Frohd, this ends now."
Failing to hack an AmbulasEdit
- "Don't let Bek recover un-hacked Ambulas. This is the only way we can defeat him."
- "No, no! You need to hack the Ambulas before Bek recovers them. This is crucial to my plan's success."
- "I know this for certain, Frohd, you've earned this. I'm sorry Animo. Execute the protocol!"
- "Animo... once my pride and joy, has been destroyed. I abandoned the project when I fled the Corpus. I should have known it was too powerful to leave in their hands. The Ambulas proxies still exist, and they are no doubt formidable, but the threat of their super-intelligence is now gone. Thank you, Tenno."
- The Perrin Sequence is a mathematical number sequence first mentioned in 1876 by French mathematician Édouard Lucas. It is named after François Raoul Perrin, another French mathematician who worked on the sequence in 1899.
- According to Cephalon Cordylon, whilst Steel Meridian's and The Perrin Sequence's ideologies do not conflict, their differing methods of resolving conflict does – the former by force and the latter by diplomacy which is the main cause of the negative alignment of both parties, although this may also be attributed from the years of the former's xenophobic culture adapted from the Grineer, a form of hate between the two races which cannot be alleviated with words alone.
- One reason that may be attributed to the Arbiters of Hexis opposing The Perrin Sequence might be the views of the Arbiters that see a wide and vast potential in the Tenno, disregarding the Sequence's methods of resolving conflict as reducing the Tenno into becoming mere merchants brokering peace.
- Although it may seem odd, New Loka and the Perrin Sequence find themselves working together, most likely because of their shared view of a system-wide peace. The goals of the two are still fundamentally similar, though each of them have their own way of accomplishing it.
- The name of the Perrin Sequence's leader is Ergo Glast, as revealed in Update 19.4.2. He is portrayed to be a dedicated individual to the Perrin Sequence's cause, ready to sacrifice almost anything to reach "a shared peace". He is the apprentice of Frohd Bek, who would one day redevelop one of Glast's most prized creations, the Animo processor, to be used as the combat AI behind the new Ambulas proxies.
- The Perrin Sequence is one of four syndicates currently featured in quests (in this case being The Glast Gambit), the others being New Loka (The Silver Grove), Red Veil (Chains of Harrow), and Cephalon Suda (Octavia's Anthem).
- The Perrin Sequence is also the second syndicate to openly support the Tenno in a regular conflict in the Star Chart, mainly a bossfight, the first being Steel Meridian (during Kela De Thaym's bossfight and Operation: Rathuum).
|Steel Meridian • Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • The Perrin Sequence • Red Veil • New Loka|
Conclave • Cephalon Simaris