|Rank||Heat Damage||Status Chance||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired as a random end-of-mission reward for a successful Spy 2.0 mission with all 3 Data Vaults hacked.
- Drop Locations:
- Originally this mod was acquired by scoring at least 17 points in a single Breeding Grounds node run.
- This mod can be combined with High Voltage, Rime Rounds and Malignant Force to achieve a combined status chance bonus of 240%. With Rifle Aptitude and Hammer Shot, this bonus can be increased to 295%, nearly quadrupling the weapon's status chance.
- Unlike the previous Cicero and Tethra mod sets that depict Warframes already available by the time of the event, the cards from Operation Breeding Grounds depicted the Mirage, a Warframe that at the time was yet to be revealed or released.
- Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of metal powder and metal oxide. The intense heat it generates when ignited is used to cut through or weld together metal objects for civil or military purposes, such as welding together copper wires for electrical connections.
- Malignant Force, the Toxin version from The Cicero Crisis.
- High Voltage, the Electric version from Tethra's Doom.
- Rime Rounds, the Cold version from Operation Cryotic Front
- Rifle Aptitude
|Elemental Damage Mods