Thief's Wit is a Warframe mod which adds a loot radar to the minimap. The loot radar will display resources, lootable canisters, chests, crates, and lootable corpses (which only appear during the self-destruction environmental hazard) on the mini-map. It will also locate Medallions in Syndicate Alert Missions and Resource Caches in Sabotage missions. Thief's Wit will not display lockers or dropped blueprints.
- When in a mission with other players, resources picked up by another player aside from yourself will not remove them from the mini-map. They will disappear only when you pick it up. The radar is not shared with any other player, so you will need to guide teammates using waypoints, etc. to resources.
- Due to the random generation of every map, and also the Containers within them, you will be able to see Containers that you are unable to get to, especially at Rank 4 and above, due to them being in a location that may appear near but is only accessible from a different area of the map.
- Originally, the mod granted only 5 meters of vision per rank. The mod was buffed to 7 meters per rank around Update 12.1.
- Vertical range of detection is capped at 12 meters making the area of detection a flat disk.As of update
- The Silver Grove both Loot Detector and Animal Instinct and Thief's Wit doesn't highlight mods through walls.
- Loot Detector, an Aura that grants a loot radar to all players in the team.
- Animal Instinct, a Companion mod that grants loot radar and Enemy Sense to the owner of the companion.
|Madurai||Blind Rage • Continuity (Primed) • Firewalker • Intensify • Lightning Dash • Provoked • Rage • Rending Turn • Transient Fortitude|
|Vazarin||Antitoxin • Armored Agility • Aviator • Battering Maneuver • Diamond Skin • Fast Deflection • Flame Repellent • Ice Spring • Insulation • Lightning Rod • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Quick Thinking • Rapid Resilience • Redirection • Reflection • Reflex Guard • Retribution • Shock Absorbers • Steel Fiber • Sure Footed • Undying Will • Vigor • Vitality • Warm Coat|
|Naramon||Constitution • Enemy Sense • Equilibrium • Fleeting Expertise • Flow (Primed) • Fortitude • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Maglev • Master Thief • Mobilize • Natural Talent • Patagium • Piercing Step • Rush • Streamline • Stretch • Thief's Wit • Toxic Flight|