Wikia

WARFRAME Wiki

Radial Disarm USELESS VS INFESTED

  • It is COMPLETELY USELESS VS INFESTED.

    just want to correct that on the skill description which is apparently locked from editing.

      Loading editor
    • it one shots all chargers.

      there are times when there are litterally 50 of them.

      It has worked on every level of infested I have fought and that's upwards of 60 70 80 as loki.

      You're kinda dumb for not noticing the most unique of all infested all dying at once.

        Loading editor
    • 24.20.110.90 wrote:
      it one shots all chargers.

      there are times when there are litterally 50 of them.

      It has worked on every level of infested I have fought and that's upwards of 60 70 80 as loki.

      You're kinda dumb for not noticing the most unique of all infested all dying at once.

      Nay, it does not one-shot chargers of all levels. Don't be such a nooblord.


      However, radial disarm does fail for not making ancients' arms fall off.

        Loading editor
    • all that i notice was, mobs charging for my pod, I used radial disarm , and nothing happen ... they stil charged ....

      Even the charger , the popper , or whatever creature there is

        Loading editor
    • the radial disarm is good when fighting enamies with guns so pimaralie the corpus and some of the grineer but not the infected.

      i sugest a clause that if a person hit with radial disarm dose not lose thier weapon that they either suffer damage (nothing to grand maybe 500 damage) or they become stuned for a length based off of the level of the disarm

      but hey thats just what i think.

        Loading editor
    • 76.168.99.130 wrote:
      the radial disarm is good when fighting enamies with guns so pimaralie the corpus and some of the grineer but not the infected.

      i sugest a clause that if a person hit with radial disarm dose not lose thier weapon that they either suffer damage (nothing to grand maybe 500 damage) or they become stuned for a length based off of the level of the disarm

      but hey thats just what i think.

      fergot to mack accout first if you have any problems with what i said here go take it up with someone that cares

        Loading editor
    • Radial Disarm = Corpus, Grineer

      Decoy = Infested

      Seriously, was it that hard to figure out?!

        Loading editor
    • Decoy is good for almost anything. gettig the Rhino, though i a good combo with the Loki if you got it at the beginning of the game.

        Loading editor
    • Actually, back before update 5? 6? 7? Not really sure... Radial disarm would slaughter all the infested around you, I feel this may have been removed for balance.  This is personal experience from playing Loki in the first few months the game was in Beta.

        Loading editor
    • it does like 200-500 damage to charger I think and makes runners and leapers only able to explode. Mostly used agaisnt corpus to kill osprey easy.

        Loading editor
    • VrasTheLoki wrote:
      Radial Disarm = Corpus, Grineer

      Decoy = Infested

      Seriously, was it that hard to figure out?!

      If you really think it's that simple, you should not be playing this class. Especially considering that Infested will tear a Decoy to shreds much faster than a group of Grineer or Corpus would, even factoring in the time it takes for them to run towards it.

        Loading editor
    • I am pretty sure it deals some damage to Chargers and makes the limbs of Leapers and Runners fall off. Hovewer, this damage seems lower on tier 3 defense mission for some reason.

        Loading editor
    • Utheraptor the First wrote:
      I am pretty sure it deals some damage to Chargers and makes the limbs of Leapers and Runners fall off. Hovewer, this damage seems lower on tier 3 defense mission for some reason.

      It does a fixed amount of damage from I can tell. The reason it seemers lower is probably just because they have more HP, or it's affected by armor.

      Anyway OP, to put it bluntly :s you are wrong. It does affect some Infested units and I've reverted the changes to the page. It's very easily tested.

        Loading editor
    • it does decent damage to chargers (probably a glitch but who knows?). realistically radial disarm should be able to do damage to chargers otherwise it has zero use against that faction. 

        Loading editor
    • I just finished my testing of Radial Disarm for now. Seeing that the damage is a specific amount and increases with mod rank (200 when unranked, 500 when maxed), it's unlikely a bug.

      I'd like to see it have other effects on Infested. It removes an arm and leg of Leapers, Runner and Crawlers, why not make it decrease their melee damage and walking/sprinting speed.

        Loading editor
    • They should at least change it so that it either:

      -Summons a mass of stationary decoys or

      -Project a hologram on you (and team) making enemies miss many attacks or

      -Become a slow moving holographic decoy gathering attention and exploding

        Loading editor
    • Voqualin wrote:
      Utheraptor the First wrote:
      I am pretty sure it deals some damage to Chargers and makes the limbs of Leapers and Runners fall off. Hovewer, this damage seems lower on tier 3 defense mission for some reason.
      It does a fixed amount of damage from I can tell. The reason it seemers lower is probably just because they have more HP, or it's affected by armor.

      Anyway OP, to put it bluntly :s you are wrong. It does affect some Infested units and I've reverted the changes to the page. It's very easily tested.

      No, I mean that it seems to deal less dmg to infested on the Defense mission while they are on equal level with those on common mission. I will have to test this to be sure, though.

        Loading editor
    • Utheraptor the First wrote:
      Voqualin wrote:
      Utheraptor the First wrote:
      I am pretty sure it deals some damage to Chargers and makes the limbs of Leapers and Runners fall off. Hovewer, this damage seems lower on tier 3 defense mission for some reason.
      It does a fixed amount of damage from I can tell. The reason it seemers lower is probably just because they have more HP, or it's affected by armor.

      Anyway OP, to put it bluntly :s you are wrong. It does affect some Infested units and I've reverted the changes to the page. It's very easily tested.

      No, I mean that it seems to deal less dmg to infested on the Defense mission while they are on equal level with those on common mission. I will have to test this to be sure, though.


      Ah that is strange.

      I did some testing with it too: maxed rank Radial Disarm does 500 damage to Chargers (not reduced by armor). With Focus, it does 650 damage and can one shot up to level 45s. I was able to consistently kill Chargers during Cyath runs with it earlier today and yesterday.

        Loading editor
    • 142.179.225.91 wrote:
      VrasTheLoki wrote:
      Radial Disarm = Corpus, Grineer

      Decoy = Infested

      Seriously, was it that hard to figure out?!

      If you really think it's that simple, you should not be playing this class. Especially considering that Infested will tear a Decoy to shreds much faster than a group of Grineer or Corpus would, even factoring in the time it takes for them to run towards it.

      you need to place your decoy strategicaly, it hold a bit longer,.

        Loading editor
    • 142.179.225.91 wrote:
      VrasTheLoki wrote:
      Radial Disarm = Corpus, Grineer

      Decoy = Infested

      Seriously, was it that hard to figure out?!

      If you really think it's that simple, you should not be playing this class. Especially considering that Infested will tear a Decoy to shreds much faster than a group of Grineer or Corpus would, even factoring in the time it takes for them to run towards it.


      ... Put it on a box or under stairs where infested cannot reach it. /post

        Loading editor
    • Radial disarm should have a permanent slow effect on infested caught in range. Kind of like infested impedence, if it wasn't a constant aura.

        Loading editor
    • ^ You could even explain it by saying it cripples their limbs.

        Loading editor
    • 72.209.49.180 wrote:
      Actually, back before update 5? 6? 7? Not really sure... Radial disarm would slaughter all the infested around you, I feel this may have been removed for balance.  This is personal experience from playing Loki in the first few months the game was in Beta.

      experienced the same back then, good ol' times.

        Loading editor
    • Why are half the people in this thread A: unable to spell, B: playing loki vs infested and C: dont know how to play loki anywhere.

        Loading editor
    • Just a note, Radial Disarm will disable poison from mutalist ospreys. Yes, currently they do not spawn in defense missions, but in general, when they are included in all the game modes, a Loki will be beneficial for a team against Infested. Loki may not assist in damage, but he will be able to disable the farting ospreys to prevent teammates from dying of poison damage.

        Loading editor
    • Try it now vs Mutalist Infested Moas.

        Loading editor
    • If you have irradiating disarm it is actually half way decent VS the infested.

        Loading editor
    • If you want to buff Radial Disarm then you might as well buff Mag's shield polarize so it actually does something against non corpus instead of being a weaker version of Trinity's blessing. 

        Loading editor
    • Well you could forma an excal put on Blind Range, Intensify and Transient Fortitude all Max with some efficiency mods and just wait till the group can't take anymore and boom! Watch a Radial move that actually will at least melt some of the enemies =) 

      Of course for the harder stuff this wont make a dent but it will be fun to at least wave 20 on... say Kadesh, Mars =) 

      But yeah in all seriousness I feel you, I too wish Loki could do a bit more during an Infested Def then just put up decoy and run about like a chicken without a head hoping he doesnt meet the strong arm of a wave 30 Eximus by accident >< 

        Loading editor
    • Nenenesan wrote:
      It is COMPLETELY USELESS VS INFESTED.

      just want to correct that on the skill description which is apparently locked from editing.

      Last night did a extermination mission on Eris ( Infested  ). I was using Radial Disarm, and it worked great, dealing massive amounts of damage. Don't believe what you read. Radial Disarm is very effective against the Infested, the Grineer, and especially the Corpus.

        Loading editor
    • No, its not effective against infested. Its only fixed amount of impact damage and it isnt too high. On normal starchart maybe good, if u are not using overextended, but later its useless

        Loading editor
    • are you an idiot radial disarm is meant for enemies that carry a freakin gun...of course its useless...wow just wow...dude think 1st and also it does a little damage at least

        Loading editor
    • Unless you want to a power strength loki to hurt em but wouldnt recommend it unless you feeling up for the crazyness. I did the experiment a while back it'll do decent damage to chargers and one shot runners on the starchart to certain level but the real kick is the effect which can stop then from rushing for second time use to breath b4 they continue. 

      Sadly I can say useful since I run irradiating disarm which confuse them so no ancients buffs saving them when carnage starts. Also with new infested units, disarm is veerrry useful especially for tar-moas that can be pretty nasty with those radiation/viral/corrosive procs

        Loading editor
    • 69.79.206.121 wrote:

      Sadly I can say useful since I run irradiating disarm which confuse them so no ancients buffs saving them when carnage starts. Also with new infested units, disarm is veerrry useful especially for tar-moas that can be pretty nasty with those radiation/viral/corrosive procs

      And THIS is what this skill in meant to do. 

        Loading editor
    • So I skipped all you guys said because im lazy and didnt want to read, but loki has other skills that will help him in combat. First, decoy, this ability as you know pulls agro away from you and other targets of theirs. Depending on power strenght it will last longer in high level missions. But this isnt the best im sure you know. Second, Invisibility is amazing with infeasted. Expesially if you use a strong melee weapon. When you melee the bomber they wont explode causing you to loose all your shield expecting you to fight a high level. But for your comment on thinking radial disarm is useless then i believe youre a mid to lower level player. Now i know you said Radial disarm and not loki which i do agree is sligtly on the useless side and i agree with you but as of a update, im not sure which one for being a PS4 player, but you can use them as a stun to help a friend pick up a player, or maybe if you need to jump on something? Its a stun that knocks them off balance so its not a damage weapon. You'll learn how to play as loki the longer you use him. 

        Loading editor
    • they changed it they made it so it will force them to the ground and remove their wepons/abilities

        Loading editor
    • Mutalist moas . on the other side , are affected by this ability pretty well . And that augment is true love ...

        Loading editor
    • 79.191.80.172 wrote:
      No, its not effective against infested. Its only fixed amount of impact damage and it isnt too high. On normal starchart maybe good, if u are not using overextended, but later its useless


      Then you don't know what you're doing!

        Loading editor
    • 76.168.99.130 wrote:
      the radial disarm is good when fighting enamies with guns so pimaralie the corpus and some of the grineer but not the infected.

      i sugest a clause that if a person hit with radial disarm dose not lose thier weapon that they either suffer damage (nothing to grand maybe 500 damage) or they become stuned for a length based off of the level of the disarm

      but hey thats just what i think.

      Again.. another noob who doesn't know how to use Radial Disarm and doesn't see what it's doing.

        Loading editor
    • 72.238.1.54 wrote:
      So I skipped all you guys said because im lazy and didnt want to read, but loki has other skills that will help him in combat. First, decoy, this ability as you know pulls agro away from you and other targets of theirs. Depending on power strenght it will last longer in high level missions. But this isnt the best im sure you know. Second, Invisibility is amazing with infeasted. Expesially if you use a strong melee weapon. When you melee the bomber they wont explode causing you to loose all your shield expecting you to fight a high level. But for your comment on thinking radial disarm is useless then i believe youre a mid to lower level player. Now i know you said Radial disarm and not loki which i do agree is sligtly on the useless side and i agree with you but as of a update, im not sure which one for being a PS4 player, but you can use them as a stun to help a friend pick up a player, or maybe if you need to jump on something? Its a stun that knocks them off balance so its not a damage weapon. You'll learn how to play as loki the longer you use him. 

      I'm too lazy to reply to such dribble. Next time, lazier than I, it would behoove you to read everything, because your response only makes you look all the more stupid, than the reply.

        Loading editor
    • 49.148.2.144 wrote:
      are you an idiot radial disarm is meant for enemies that carry a freakin gun...of course its useless...wow just wow...dude think 1st and also it does a little damage at least

      OMFG!! Idiot? I'll have you know I've been playing this game since day 1, and have used Radial Disarm countless times of the over 2000 hrs I've played. The only thing I see here is the idiocy of your response. Radial Disarm is NOT just for enemies with weapons, otherwise, why would it even be a part of Loki's powers?? I think you need to recheck your FACTS, play against the Infested again, with Loki, unless your a noob, in which case I wouldn't suggest it. Cause noobs are noobs and can't play this awesome game as it can be played.

        Loading editor
    • There is this new mod called "Irradiating Disarm" this basically makes you a Nyx. It gives you the option to do a number of things from helping a friend, reviving a friend, doing mass amounts of damage, or go invisible and do massive amounts of melee damage. But if that doesnt satisfy your needs it also knocks down all enemies stopping all damage on your defense point within seconds if needed. 

        Loading editor
    • I want to add people, there are 2 skills.


      radial disarm is what's on loki by deafult. Disarming them

      Irradiating disarm is the ability augment. It gives a radiation proc on top off it. Radiation procs whether RD or from a weapon will disable ancients buffing and various other disablements on other enemies.


      Pls don't confuse the 2, cause some people here I feel debate between the 2 without knowing.

      As for my opinion, don't make it more complex than shit is. Figure out a counter for things like DoT, enemy scaling, crowd control etc and see if he can fulfill one of those in your team setup. This is not rocketscience.

        Loading editor
    • Dokejema wrote:
      Nenenesan wrote:
      It is COMPLETELY USELESS VS INFESTED.

      just want to correct that on the skill description which is apparently locked from editing.

      Last night did a extermination mission on Eris ( Infested  ). I was using Radial Disarm, and it worked great, dealing massive amounts of damage. Don't believe what you read. Radial Disarm is very effective against the Infested, the Grineer, and especially the Corpus.


      That was from July 2013, the time when radial disarm was actually completely useless against infested.

      Also, this thread is one and a three-quarters years old. Just let it die already. Nobody post after me! No!

      no? o:

        Loading editor
    • 197.83.217.45
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki