Threat Level or popularly known as Aggro defines how dangerous a non-player character perceives a target to be and thus the importance of attacking that target. NPCs will prioritize attacking the target with the highest threat level that is within range.
The following abilities will temporarily increase threat level:
- Loki's Decoy - creates a decoy with high threat level
- Nyx's Absorb - increases the caster's threat level
- Nyx's Chaos - increases the threat level of affected enemies, thus making them attack each other as well as members of other factions
- Saryn's Molt - creates a decoy with high threat level
The following mods will increase threat level:
- Guardian Derision - increases threat level when blocking
The following actions will increase one's threat level:
The following items has an increased threat level:
- Deployed Pherliac Pod has an increased threat level against the Infested, including Corrupted Ancients.
- Prior to an update around Update 10, Rhino's Iron Skin increased the caster's threat level, however, the threat level modifier was removed.
|Currencies||Credits • Ducats • Platinum • Standing|
|General||Affinity • Clan • Daily Tribute • Focus • Foundry • Fusion • Key Bindings • Mastery Rank • Mods (Damaged) • Orbiter • Polarization • Trade System • Transmutation|
|Gameplay||Mission||Air Support • Alert (Tactical) • Archwing • Cell • Challenge Reward • Death • Death Mark • Enemy Behavior • HUD • Maneuvers (Archwing) • Matchmaking • One-Handed Action • Tile Sets • Mission|
|Stealth||Hacking • Noise Level • Stealth|
|Attributes||Weapons||Accuracy • Ammo • Attack Speed • Critical Hit • Damage • Fire Rate • Melee • Multishot • Projectile Speed • Punch Through • Recoil • Reload Speed • Status • Zoom|
|Warframe||Attributes • Armor • Health • Passives • Powers • Shield • Threat Level|
|Mathematical||Enemy Level Scaling • Maximization (Duration • Efficiency • Range • Strength) • User Research|