Tidal Impunity is a Hydroid Warframe Augment Mod for Tidal Surge that allows Hydroid and all allies contacted by the ability to temporarily gain immunity to Status Effects, as well as removing already active ones.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Status effect immunity includes protection against stun, stagger, and knockdown which is reduced to a minor knockback effect.
- Affected players are enveloped by water tinted with their selected energy color for the duration.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases speed to 91.8 meters per second and immunity duration to 18.36 seconds.
- Reduces range to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces speed to 12 meters per second and immunity duration to 2.4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 16.8 meters.
- Reduces both damage components to 120.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases both damage components to 1119.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases both damage components to 969.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces speed to 21.75 meters per second and immunity duration to 4.35 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment