Tidal Impunity is a Hydroid Warframe Augment Mod for Tidal Surge that allows Hydroid and all allies contacted by the ability to temporarily gain immunity to Status Effects, as well as removing already active ones.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Status effect immunity includes protection against stun, stagger, and knockdown which is reduced to a minor knockback effect.
- Affected players are enveloped by water tinted with their selected energy color for the duration.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases immunity duration to 16.92 seconds and speed to 84.6 meters per second.
- Reduces striking radius to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces immunity duration to 2.4 seconds and speed to 12 meters per second.
- Maximized Power Range increases striking radius to 15 meters.
- Reduces both damage components to 120.
- Maximized Power Strength increases both damage components to 897.
- Reduces immunity duration to 4.35 and speed to 21.75 meters per second.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment.