Crash through enemies in a ferocious wall of water.
|Strength:100 / 200 / 250 / 300|
|Duration:1 s (duration)|
20 / 25 / 27.5 / 30 ms-1 (speed)
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (striking radius)|
- Hydroid transforms into liquid and surges forward, increasing his speed to 20 / 25 / 27.5 / 30 meters per second over a duration of 1 second. Enemies within 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters of the wave take 100 / 200 / 250 / 300 Impact damage as the wave travels and 100 / 200 / 250 / 300 Slash damage as the wave breaks at the end of the duration.
- All damage is affected by Power Strength. The Slash damage component diminishes with distance and is affected by body-part multipliers.
- Affected enemies are ragdolled and pushed forward or to the side.
- Speed is affected by Power Duration, while duration is not.
- Striking radius is affected by Power Range.
- Hydroid is immune to damage while in liquid form.
- Can be used to pass through Laser Barriers unharmed in most cases.
- Main article: Tidal Impunity
Tidal Impunity is a Hydroid Warframe Augment Mod for Tidal Surge that allows Hydroid and all allies contacted by the ability to temporarily gain immunity to Status Effects, as well as removing already active ones.
- Just like Zephyr`s Tail Wind, it can be used to pass Corpus laser doors unharmed.
- It can be used to reach or pass certain areas of the map.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases speed to 84.6 meters per second.
- Reduces range to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces speed to 12 meters per second.
- Maximized Power Range increases range to 15 meters.
- Reduces both damage components to 120.
- Maximized Power Strength increases both damage components to 1047.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases both damage components to 897.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces speed to 21.75 meters per second.