The Rumbler will occasionally smash the ground to attract nearby enemies.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Without mods, this will cause Atlas to spawn a single, larger Rumbler with 1,800 health, 1,688 explosion damage on death, 2,700 punch damage, 675 rock throw damage, and 0.65 speed.
- This single Rumbler will have less combined health than two normal Rumblers (each normal Rumbler has 1,200 health for 2,400 total), which will combine with its mildly effective attraction ability to result in a Rumbler that will often die sooner than two normal ones.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 137.7 seconds.
- Reduces speed multiplier to 0.5 and petrify/explosion radius to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 18 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases speed multiplier to 1.5 and petrify/explosion radius to 16.8 meters.
- Reduces Rumbler health to 9720, Rumbler armor to 700, melee damage to 1080, rock damage to 270, and explosion damage to 675.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases Rumbler health to 15714, Rumbler armor to 2365, melee damage to 10071, rock damage to 2517.75, and explosion damage to 6294.375.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases Increases these values respectively to 14814, 2115, 8721, 2180.25, and 5450.625.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces duration to 32.63 seconds.
- With maximized Vitality, Redirection and Primed Vigor, increases Rumbler health to 39240
- Adding Maximized Ability Strength to this, increases Rumbler health to 45954.
- With maximized Steel Fiber and Armored Agility, increases Rumbler armor to 1500.
- Adding Maximized Ability Strength to this, increases Rumbler armor to 3365.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment