The Tonbo is a Tenno polearm that specializes in high status chance which combines with its high Slash damage to consistently bleed enemies.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High base damage.
- Long range attacks with a wide radius.
- Normal attacks can hit most flying enemies without jumping.
- Large slam attack AoE that knocks down enemies, with a chance of inflicting a Blast proc.
- This allows it to knock down even more enemies, past its normal slam radius if a nearby enemy is affected.
- High status chance.
- Has a polarity.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Shimmering Blight stance.
- See Category:Tonbo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tonbo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Even though the weapon requires Oxium to construct, the Tonbo is quite inexpensive for a weapon exclusive to Clan Research, as most Clan Research-exclusive weapons typically require Forma or other rare resources such as Argon Crystals.
- Another exclusive, shared distinction between the Tonbo and Serro is that they are the only polearms with an innate polarity.
- The ground slam has a chance to inflict a Blast proc.
- "Tonbo" (蜻蛉) is Japanese for "dragonfly".
- The blade itself resembles those found on Bill polearms, though with significantly larger proportions.
- At its initial release this weapon could not be researched in the Clan Dojo, this was fixed in Hotfix 188.8.131.52.
- Listed as FlowerPowerPolearm in the game files.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|