- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- It was also rewarded on August 21, 2017 during a special 24 hour Gift from the Lotus Excavation alert on Earth, during a real life total eclipse event.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Mirage's own lighting conditions do not matter. If an ally in range is standing in the light, they will get a damage bonus. If an ally in range is standing in the shadows, they will receive damage reduction.
- Effect is applied/removed continuously based on proximity, rather than only applied when Eclipse is initially cast.
- Eclipse's bonus effects are not shared with Companions.
- Eclipse currently does not increase the damage of abilities (like Radial Javelin, Sound Quake, or any other abilities).
- Eclipse's bonus will add separately from other damage-bonus augments (such as Freeze Force), though it will still affect modded elemental values when applied on weapons.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 56.4 seconds.
- Reduces bonus range to 1.7 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range Increases bonus range to 12.5 meters.
- Reduces maximum damage bonus to 80% and maximum damage reduction to 30%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases maximum damage bonus to 598% and maximum damage reduction to 95%.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 14.5 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment