- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The area Mirage is standing in doesn't reflect the ability to buff teammates accordingly. Allies could be standing in both the light and dark regardless of whether Mirage is in the same lighting.
- E.g. Mirage stands in the light, 2 allies (A & B) are also in the light. 2 other allies (X & Y) stand in the shadows. Mirage and allies A & B get a damage increase while allies X & Y receive less damage.
- Shares Eclipse's current buff - damage bonus in light, or damage reduction in shadow - to all allies within range of the caster.
- Range is affected by Power Range.
- Effect is applied/removed continuously based on proximity, rather than only applied when Eclipse is initially cast.
- Eclipse's bonus effects can also be shared with Companions, though Kubrows will often be away from the effective radius of this augment.
- Eclipse currently does not increase the damage of abilities like Radial Javelin and Sound Quake.
- Eclipse's bonus will add separately from other damage-bonus augments (such as Freeze Force), though it will still affect modded elemental values when applied on weapons.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 56.4 seconds.
- Reduces bonus range to 1.7 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range Increases bonus range to 12.5 meters.
- Reduces maximum damage bonus to 80% and maximum damage reduction to 30%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases maximum damage bonus to 598% and maximum damage reduction to 95%.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 14.5 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment