Toxin Resistance is an Aura that reduces poison damage by 2.5% per rank, up to 15% at max. This can be stacked with other teammates' to reduce the damage by 60%. Its effects are identical to Antitoxin.
In practice, the percentage of the resistance does not represent the damage it resists. The Toxin damage resisted is always less than the value mentioned. In fact, having a fully modded Toxin Resistance (15%) will only resist 10 Toxin damage out of 100.
Using the Toxin Resistance mod will reduce the bonus damage inflicted linearly instead of multiplicatively. For example, using a fully upgraded Toxin Resistance (15%) will total the odds between the resisted damage and the original damage by (150%-15%):150% = 135%:150%, or 90%:100%, or 9:10. Therefore, it can be concluded that all Warframe with fully modded Toxin Resistance only resists 10% instead of 15% of Toxin damage, which determines the Toxin Resistance's True Value formula to be:
- True Value = Value × 2 ÷ 3
- For a short time after Update 10.6 this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods, including unreleased ones such as this one, became obtainable through transmutation. This has since been fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep them.
- As of Update 21, this mod can be obtained from the Grineer Nox unit.
- As of Hotfix 11.0.6 all unreleased mods were made untradeable.
- Update 13.8.4 increased the effects of this mod to provide 2.5 per level, from its previous 0.8.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector |
Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger
Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|