The Trade System allows players to trade Prime Blueprints, Prime Parts, Mods, Platinum, Void Relics, alternate Arcane Helmets, Companion Imprints, and Special Weapons at the Clan Dojo's Trading Post, or at a specified trading relay (Maroo's Bazaar). There is a minimum Mastery requirement of Rank 2 in order to trade, and the number of available trade transactions increases by one each Mastery Rank. Up to five items can be traded per transaction and a trade tax is commissioned to complete the trade. The Trading Post can be found in the Place Decoration tab if you are an Architect in your Clan.
Players can also trade on Mars at Maroo's Bazaar (hold Q and click "set up shop").
Trades Per DayEdit
The number of trades that can be made per day is the same as the player's Mastery Rank, with exception to Founders, who get an additional two trades per day. The trade limit is refreshed daily at GMT 00:00 and is not affected by the amount of items exchanged in each transaction. Furthermore, ranking up will not provide an additional trade until the next refresh.
Trades are charged for a trade tax which amount in Credits based on the rarity of the commodity. Players will need to pay the respective tax for the item they receive in the trade. Additionally, a Clan tax can be set by the Clan that the Clan Dojo is associated with.
|Amount of tax per commodity|
|Rarity/Tier||Common/Lith||Uncommon/Meso||Rare, Riven/Neo, Axi||Legendary|
|Mods and Void Relics|| 2,000|| 4,000|| 8,000|| 1,000,000|
|Prime Warframe Part Blueprints||4,000|
|Prime Blueprints and Prime parts||2,000|
|Arcane Helmets, Special Weapons1||2,000|
|Imprints, Focus Lenses||2,000|
|Platinum3||500 per unit of Platinum|
1) Special Weapons must be unused, without any Affinity, Forma, Lens, or Orokin Catalysts to be tradeable. 2) Each Ayatan Star slotted into a Sculpture increases the trade tax by 2000. 3) Players cannot trade the initial amount of platinum that all accounts start off with. This is to prevent players from creating new accounts to farm platinum. Players cannot trade platinum that has been gifted to them either.
- When trading weapons, weapon parts and Warframe parts, a player can only trade that weapon or frame if it is Prime, Wraith, Vandal, Prisma, or Syndicate, but only if they're are unranked and unaltered (no Forma and Orokin Catalyst applied).
- A fully crafted Prime weapon or Warframe cannot be traded.
- Parts that are crafted through blueprints cannot be traded.
- Blueprints and Special Weapons cannot be traded to a player who does not meet the equipment's Mastery Rank requirements.
- Relics can be traded, either vaulted or unvaulted.
People who use the Trade chat have their own acronyms to summarize their offers. Below is a short list of the most commonly used acronyms in Trade chat. A more comprehensive guide can be found here.
- WTB - Want to buy
- WTS - Want to sell
- WTT(F) - Want to trade (for)
- PC - Price check