Transistor Shield is a Warframe Augment Mod for Volt's Electric Shield that allows allies to pick up and move Electric Shields. Additionally, a percentage of enemy damage absorbed by the Electric Shield(s) will add up to Volt's Static Discharge passive.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage absorbed is directly affected by Ability Strength.
- Any damage absorbed by will contribute to the casting Volt's Static Discharge Passive, but it cannot exceed the 1000 damage cap on the Passive itself.
- Allies can press the Use key to pick up Electric Shields deployed by Volt; allies will use their own energy pool to maintain the shield around themselves, and the shield will use the default energy drain of Electric Shield (1 energy for every 4 meters traveled).
- Currently, the energy drain does not take into account any Ability Efficiency-altering mods installed either on the ally who picks up the shield or the Volt who cast it. It is currently unknown if this behavior is intentional.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 76.5 seconds and reduces channeling cost to 1.78 energy per second.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy and increases meters per energy to 16.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces absorbed damage to 40%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases absorbed damage to 373%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases absorbed damage to 323%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy and reduces meters per energy to 2.58.
- Reduces duration to 18.13 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment