Transistor Shield is a Warframe Augment Mod for Volt's Electric Shield that allows allies to pick up and move Electric Shields. Additionally, a percentage of enemy damage absorbed by the Electric Shield(s) will add up to Volt's Static Discharge passive.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage absorbed is directly affected by Ability Strength.
- Any damage absorbed by will contribute to the casting Volt's Static Discharge Passive, but it cannot exceed the 1000 damage cap on the Passive itself.
- Allies can press the Use key to pick up Electric Shields deployed by Volt; allies will use their own energy pool to maintain the shield around themselves, and the shield will use the default energy drain of Electric Shield (1 energy for every 4 meters traveled).
- Currently, the energy drain does not take into account any Ability Efficiency-altering mods installed either on the ally who picks up the shield or the Volt who cast it. It is currently unknown if this behavior is intentional.