Extract an offering from an enemy in the form of a random Ability Buff. Survivor's attacks are weakened.
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500 (damage)|
25% (damage debuff)
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s (debuff)|
120 s (Dust / Thorns / Entangle)
90 s (Full Moon)
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m (cast range)|
30 m (Dust / Full Moon)
40 m (Thorns)
10 m (Entangle)
- Titania blasts an enemy up to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters away, dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage and forcefully separating their soul from their body, which remains in place for 15 seconds. If the target survives, their damage output is reduced by 25% for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, while the damage debuff is not.
- Debuff duration is affected by Ability Duration, while the soul's duration is not.
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast animation of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Casting interrupts movement and other actions, however, casting while in Razorwing mode only interrupts other actions and not movement.
- The soul of an enemy is left in place at the location where they got hit by Tribute, and appears as a shadow replica of the target. If Titania picks it up, she is granted one of four different auras dependent on the enemy affected. The strength of each aura can stack from picking up multiple souls of the same type, which also refreshes its duration. All 4 auras can be active at once. The following different auras are available:
- The Dust aura reduces the accuracy of enemies within 30 meters around Titania by 10% for 120 seconds. Each additional stack will increase the effect by 10%, up to a maximum of 50% reduced enemy accuracy.
- Given by ranged enemies, such as Lancers or Crewmen.
- The Thorns aura will reflect 5% of the damage taken back to the attacker, up to 40 meters away, for 120 seconds. Each additional stack will increase the effect by 5%, up to a maximum of 25% damage reflection. Any allies within 35 meters around Titania will also benefit from Thorns' damage reflection.
- Given by melee enemies, such as Prod Crewmen and Chargers.
- The Entangle aura slows down enemy movement within 10 meters around Titania by 5% for 120 seconds. Each additional stack will increase the effect by 5%, up to a maximum of 25% slower enemy movement.
- Given by heavy enemy units, such as Bombards and Ancient Disruptors.
- The Full Moon aura increases the damage companions deal by 15% for 90 seconds. Each additional stack will increase the effect by 15%, up to a maximum of 75% increased companion damage. Any teammates within 30 meters around Titania will also benefit from Full Moon's effects, increasing their respective companions' damage.
- Given by summoned enemies (such as Hyekka) and flying enemies (such as Leech Ospreys).
- Souls created by Tribute display a symbol above them that denotes the aura they bestow.
- The color of the souls and their symbols are affected by Titania's energy color.
- Enemies previously affected by Tribute cannot be affected again, as they no longer have a soul to offer.
- Since souls sometimes tend to drift upwards, it is more convenient to use the ability while close to the target.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 36.72 seconds.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 70 meters.
- Reduces damage to 200.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 1865.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 1615.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8.7 seconds.