|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 185||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Infested and Cloned Flesh.
- Second highest status chance of all melees, being surpassed by the Lacera.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Can use the Twin Basolk-exclusive Rift Strike mod.
- Slam attacks can ragdoll enemies and have a high chance of a Heat proc, regardless of weapon modding.
- Low critical chance.
- Short melee reach.
- See Category:Twin Basolk Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Twin Basolk Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Base elemental damage makes the Twin Basolk more reliable for elemental proc builds because there are no physical damage types present to disproportionately dilute the proc pool.
- Due to the crafting requirements including Atomos and Dual Zoren, without spending platinum, Twin Basolk costs 180,000, 4 Morphics, 2 Argon Crystal, 2,400 Salvage, 1,300 Polymer Bundle, 1,100 Ferrite, 800 Alloy Plate and 800 Rubedo. The lowest possible time spent crafting the Twin Basolk is 36 hours, assuming the Atomos and Dual Zoren are finished at the same time (although the Dual Zoren can be started any time within 12 hours of starting Atomos, and still retain the 36 hour total build time).
- When attacking the discs seem to light up and spin, indicating some kind of kinetic charge is used to provide the Heat damage.
- Basolk appears to be a corruption of Basalt, a type of volcanic rock.
- The Twin Basolk is the first dual melee weapon to use the 'Twin' prefix instead of 'Dual'.
- The Twin Basolk is the sixth weapon after the Redeemer, Tipedo, Panthera, Boltace and Akjagara to require multiple different weapons as crafting requirements.
Twin Basolk Skins
- Dual Zoren, a similar Tenno weapon and a requirement to crafting this weapon.
- Atomos, a weapon required to craft this weapon
- Dual Ichor, a similar Infested weapon with pure elemental damage
- Ignis, a primary weapon that shares the same theme.