| Twin Gremlins
| Magazine Size
|| 30 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
CODEX Entry: Twin Gremlins
Designed as a pair, these Grineer sidearms fire projectiles at a slower rate but with greater force and accuracy.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
Its blueprint can only be obtained from the hidden Grineer settlements (Phobos) as a reward for defeating the dual bosses (Lech Kril and Captain Vor) on Phobos, Iliad.
- Deals equal damage of each type, making it very versatile.
- Fast reload speed.
- High base damage.
- Fully automatic.
- Can hit multiple enemies in a line (caused by the flying corpses).
- One slot.
- Good status chance for a weapon with a high rate of fire.
- Does not specialize in a single damage type, making it less valuable for faction focused builds.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Inaccurate at long range (though not as inaccurate as Akbolto).
- Small projectiles are hard to see, making it more difficult to adjust your aim based on their pattern.
- Main article: Category:Twin Gremlins Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The bolts shot are implanted, but do not puncture wherever it lands (including railings) like a nailgun should function. Due to this, you can sometimes kill a Shield Lancer through his shield.
- Flying corpses deal the same damage as the killing shot, not the total damage they received.
- Can be used to break Corpus Ship windows.
- Blueprint will only drop on Illiad, Phobos, and will not drop on the original planets for Captain Vor and Lech Kril individually.
- The magazine of the Gremlins moves up through the gun as it fires, much like the Soma, and is ejected forcefully from the top when reloading.
- The magazine for the Twin Gremlins is known to pass right through the player when reloading.
- This is the first dual-wield sidearm without a single variant.
- The text at the bottom of each magazine roughly translates to "Bullets for your face".
- Twin Gremlins with their ammo clip almost empty
- Reload animation with ammo clips flying in the air
- Discarded Twin Gremlin clips can be seen on the ground for a short amount of time
- Colorable part of the gremlins
- Twin Gremlin reload animation (Click to watch GIF image)
- day of the dead skin
- Closeup of the magazine.
Tenno Reinforcements - Twin Gremlins
Warframe - The Miter and Twin Gremlins-1376095571
Warframe Twin Gremlins Gameplay Review
Warframe Twin Gremlins Pro Builds 3 Forma Update 12