The Twin Gremlins are a pair of Grineer nail guns that fire bolts capable of impaling and pinning enemies to walls at full-auto.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Its blueprint can only be obtained as an end-of-mission reward for defeating the dual bosses, Lech Kril and Captain Vor, on Exta, Ceres. It will not drop from their individual boss fights on Mars and Mercury respectively.
This weapon deals equal physical damage.
- High base damage.
- Good critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- High reload speed.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Below average critical damage multiplier.
- Low fire rate.
- Inaccurate at long range.
- See Category:Twin Gremlins Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Twin Gremlins Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The bolts shot are implanted, but do not puncture wherever it lands (including railings) like a nailgun should function. Due to this, you can sometimes kill a Shield Lancer through his shield.
- Flying corpses deal the same damage as the killing shot, not the total damage they received.
- Despite being an automatic weapon, it only has 210 rounds of ammo in reserve. Increasing the fire rate even with Lethal Torrent will cause players to quickly run out of ammo.
- The magazine of the Gremlins moves up through the gun as it fires, much like the Soma, and is ejected forcefully from the top when reloading.
- The magazine for the Twin Gremlins is known to pass right through the player when reloading.
- When used with Hall of Mirrors, Mirage's clones will forcefully eject the magazine; however, magazines will still be within the gun
- The magazines also do not move when used as if fully loaded.
- This is the first akimbo secondary weapon without a single variant.
- The text at the bottom of each magazine roughly translates to "Bullets for your face", rather odd given that, as a nailgun, it only fires nails. The text at the top however, directly translates to "Obey", which is common propaganda for Grineer.