| Twin Gremlins
| Magazine Size
|| 30 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
Designed as a pair, these Grineer sidearms fire projectiles at a slower rate but with greater force and accuracy.
The Twin Gremlins are a pair of Grineer nail guns that fire bolts capable of impaling and pinning enemies to walls at full-auto.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
Its blueprint can only be obtained as an end-of-mission reward for defeating the dual bosses, Lech Kril and Captain Vor, on Iliad, Phobos. It will not drop from their individual boss fights on Ceres and Mercury respectively.
This weapon deals equal physical damage.
- Deals equal damage of each type, making it very versatile.
- Fast reload speed.
- High base damage.
- Fully automatic.
- Can hit multiple enemies in a line (caused by the flying corpses).
- One slot.
- Good status chance for a weapon with a high rate of fire.
- Does not specialize in a single damage type, making it less valuable for faction focused builds.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Inaccurate at long range (though not as inaccurate as Akbolto).
- Small projectiles are hard to see, making it more difficult to adjust your aim based on their pattern.
- The bolts shot are implanted, but do not puncture wherever it lands (including railings) like a nailgun should function. Due to this, you can sometimes kill a Shield Lancer through his shield.
- Flying corpses deal the same damage as the killing shot, not the total damage they received.
- The magazine of the Gremlins moves up through the gun as it fires, much like the Soma, and is ejected forcefully from the top when reloading.
- The magazine for the Twin Gremlins is known to pass right through the player when reloading.
- When used with Hall of Mirrors, Mirage's clones will forcefully eject the magazine; however, magazines will still be within the gun
- The magazines also do not move when used as if fully loaded.
- This is the first dual-wield sidearm without a single variant.
- The text at the bottom of each magazine roughly translates to "Bullets for your face".
- Twin Gremlins with their ammo clip almost empty
- Reload animation with ammo clips flying in the air
- Discarded Twin Gremlin clips can be seen on the ground for a short amount of time
- Colorable part of the gremlins
- Twin Gremlin reload animation (Click to watch GIF image)
- day of the dead skin
- Closeup of the magazine.
Tenno Reinforcements - Twin Gremlins
Warframe - The Miter and Twin Gremlins-1376095571
Warframe Twin Gremlins Gameplay Review
Warframe Twin Gremlins Pro Builds 3 Forma Update 12
- Akstiletto, the second dual-wield sidearm without a single variant.
- AkZani, the third dual-wield sidearm without a single variant.
- AkJagara, the fourth dual-wield sidearm without a single variant.