The Twin Rogga are dual Grineer pistols introduced in Update: The War Within, and are the Kuva Guardian's sidearm of choice. These shotgun pistols deal heavy damage with low spread, but are hampered by their low magazine size, heavy damage falloff and ammo reserves.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price: 30,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Highest base damage of shotgun-type secondaries, and highest base damage among dual secondaries.
- Tight spread, useful for single targets.
- Fast reload speed.
- Comes with and polarity slots.
- Low Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Very small magazine size.
- Reduced ammo capacity (120).
- Low status per pellet, at 3%.
- Has damage fall-off starting at 10m.
- Using both Quickdraw and Stunning Speed is recommended to shorten the frequent reloads.
- With rank 5 Slip Magazine and at least rank 3 Tainted Clip, the magazine size can be increased to 4.
- With a rank 10 Primed Slip Magazine, a rank 1 Tainted Clip or Ice Storm can be used for the same result.
- With Slip Magazine, Tainted Clip and Ice Storm all at max rank, a magazine of 5 can be reached. Primed Slip Magazine will not further increase magazine size, but allows Tainted Clip to be only rank 2, minimizing the reload speed penalty.
- The Twin Rogga are modeled off blunderbuss pistols, also known as "Dragons". Blunderbusses were an early form of shotgun notorious for firing whatever could fit inside their barrels.
- The gold flints that the Twin Rogga possesses suggests that these guns integrate Orokin technology similar to the Seer before them.