The Twin Vipers are akimbo Viper machine pistols of Grineer design, featuring a very high rate of fire and relatively fast reloads, but poor accuracy. Vipers are the smallest firearms manufactured by the Grineer and boast a simplified magazine design.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Highest rate of fire of all firearms(tied with Twin Vipers Wraith).
- Good for short range, and medium range if using small bursts.
- Good base critical chance.
- A polarity slot.
- Very inefficient ammo economy if not modded properly.
- Not suited for long range fights.
- Small and inconvenient magazine size.
- Negligibly small status chance.
- Twin Vipers, compared to Viper:
- Twin Vipers, compared to Twin Vipers Wraith:
- See Category:Twin Vipers Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Twin Vipers Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Using the Pistol Ammo Mutation mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, use Pistol Scavenger aura or bring along Team Ammo Restore.
- Using short bursts of fire greatly improves accuracy and makes the weapon viable at medium medium-long distances. Although it is still advised to be used at close quarters.
- Twin Viper's status chance can be increased to 3% with all 4 dual stat elemental mods, and 5% with Stunning Speed or Sure Shot.
- The Twin Vipers were released on April 12, 2013 with Update 7.7.3.
- When used with the Atlas Warframe and summoning Rumblers, the weapons switch to single shot fire and after each shot the weapons show the Landslide ability animation and sound effect.
Twin Vipers Skins
- Viper, the single counterpart of this gun.
- Twin Vipers Wraith, the Wraith limited edition of this gun.