They were originally offered as a reward for The Cicero Crisis event; They were obtained after the event if one scored 100 points or more in a single mission. They were later released during The Proxy Rebellion Bonus Weekend event. All came with a Catalyst and their own weapon slot. Its blueprint and components can now be obtained via Invasion rewards.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Highest rate of fire of all firearms (tied with Twin Vipers).
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- A polarity slot.
- Good critical chance.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Very ammo inefficient if not modded properly.
- High rate of fire forces lots of reloads and overkill shots, as well as wasting an unnecessary amount of ammo.
- Relatively low status chance.
- Low accuracy at anything past close range.
- Twin Vipers Wraith, compared to Twin Vipers:
- Higher base damage (18.0 vs. 16.0)
- Higher critical chance (18% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (5% vs. 1%)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 28 rounds)
- More accurate (11 vs. 9)
- The Twin Wraith Vipers were obtained by scoring at least 100 points in The Cicero Crisis event.
- This weapon was also released on September 19, 2015 and May 29, 2016 as a reward for an alert during the Proxy Rebellion Bonus Weekend.
- This weapon's blueprint and parts are available as Invasion rewards.
- See Category:Twin Vipers Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Twin Vipers Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Tapping your trigger rather than holding it down will prevent overkill of targets.
- Furthermore, binding the scroll wheel on your mouse as an alternative firing control allows you to fire off one bullet at a time, and (to an extent) control the rate of fire.
- Using the Pistol Ammo Mutation mod will keep this gun from running dry for a longer period of time.
- Alternative for ammo mutation with high critical chance is Creeping Bullseye.
- Due to its decent critical potential, the Wraith Twin Vipers become a viable candidate for Critical builds; adding Pistol Gambit, Target Cracker, Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent, coupled with its fast fire rate, can release a powerful blast of bullets in a short amount of time.
- When building with this weapon, it is recommended to install at least one Elemental mod or the Pistol Ammo Mutation, due to its initial polarity.
- When compared to the single Viper, the Twin and Wraith Twin Vipers have much less accuracy and ammo efficiency. Both variants are more efficient against close range targets, but the normal Viper has decent accuracy and can use the Stinging Truth mod, granting the Viper a similar magazine size.
- This is the third Wraith weapon released, and the first secondary Wraith weapon.
- The single version is available from Baro Ki`Teer, from time to time.
- This is the first dual secondary that has been tweaked (via either Prime, Wraith, Vandal) beyond its standard construction.
- The patterns and color selection of the weapons share a very similar appearance to the Rubedo-Skinned version, which was the rarest possible Rubedo skin available.
- As with all Wraith weapons, only the energy color can be changed. Other colors may be selected, but will not show on the weapon, unless said weapon possesses a skin.
- As of Update 22: Plains of Eidolon, all default skins of Vandal and Wraith weapons can be fully colored.
Twin Vipers Wraith Skins
- Twin Vipers, the original twin pistols.
- Viper, the original automatic pistol.
- Wraith, a special weapon variant.