Updates are occasional patches and add-ons or removal of information and/or features of a game.
The following updates are for Warframe Version 16.
|Update 16.0: 16.0 - 16.0.1 - 16.0.2 - 16.0.3 - 16.0.4|
|Update 16.1: 16.1 - 16.1.1 - 16.1.2 - 16.1.3 - 16.1.4 - 184.108.40.206 - 16.1.5 - 16.1.6|
|Update 16.2: 16.2 - 16.2.1 - 16.2.2|
|Update 16.3: 16.3 - 16.3.1 - 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 - 16.3.2 - 16.3.3 - 22.214.171.124 - 16.3.4 - 16.3.5|
|Update 16.4: 16.4 - 16.4.1 - 16.4.2 - 16.4.3 - 16.4.4 - 126.96.36.199 - 16.4.5 - 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206|
|Update 16.5: 16.5 - 16.5.1 - 16.5.2 - 16.5.3 - 16.5.4 - 16.5.5 - 16.5.6 - 16.5.7 - 16.5.8 - 16.5.9|
|Update 16.6: 16.6 - 16.6.1 - 16.6.2 - 16.6.3|
|Update 16.7: 16.7 - 16.7.1 - 16.7.2|
|Update 16.8: 16.8 - 16.8.1 - 16.8.2 - 16.8.3 - 16.8.4|
|Update 16.9: 16.9 - 16.9.1 - 220.127.116.11 - 16.9.2 - 18.104.22.168 - 16.9.3 - 16.9.4|
|Update 16.10: 16.10 - 16.10.1 - 16.10.2|
|Update 16.11: 16.11 - 16.11.1 - 16.11.2 - 16.11.3 - 16.11.4 - 16.11.5|
|Closed Beta Updates||Open Beta Updates: 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20|
July 15th, 2015 Forum Post
Please note that as we diligently work to complete Update 17 there will be no future updates unless absolutely necessary! Thanks for your patience, Tenno!Changes:
- Ash’s Blade Storm is now affected by the Steel Charge Aura Mod.
- Players falling out of level bounds should now be teleported back to the level instead of killed.
- Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once.
- Made a slight update to finisher animations for the Prisma Cleavers
- Adjusted audio FX on Mesa’s Peacemaker shots.
- An ammo restore station has been added to the Simulacrum.
- Fixed projectile explosions getting larger and stronger each time they’re shot down, causing issues as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/459888-kiste-ceres-bug/
- Fixed an issue where ammo pickups mutated by Hosts would confuse Clients-side Carriers as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480877-carrier-looting-bug-ammo-clicking/
- Fixed instances of Excalibur’s Radial Blind animation repeating if players are interrupted by knockdowns or when using Slash Dash or Radial Javelin while casting.
- Fixed Ember’s Fire Blast killing other players after she’s left the match as a Client.
- Fixed an issue allowing Shade Sentinel and Huras Kubrow cloaks to stealth players still firing weapons with large magazines.
- Fixed some hitches and slow-loading that would occur on Mission Selection.
- Fixed the Cernos’ holster position impaling Chroma when Chroma uses Effigy.
- Fixed several Primary and Secondary weapons showing the ‘Per Stack’ stat in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue with Chroma’s Elemental Ward causing Grineer Scorch to reflect the AoE slow + Damage aura when augmented as Ice.
- Fixed Nekros appearing as blurry in his Codex diorama.
- Fixed an issue causing mind-controlled Heavy Gunners to use their ground slam when allies were nearby.
- Fixed players receiving a ‘power in use’ message when casting Excalibur’s Exalted Blade while switching to a melee weapon.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade not actually showing the weapon in hand if cast while switching to a melee weapon.
- Fixed the Cephalon in Cephalon Capture turning invisible when players perform quick melee attacks or melee combos.
July 10th, 2015 Forum Post
- Reduced the frequency of Forma Blueprints dropping in T3 Defense Rotation C.
- Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.
- Fixed issues with the Prisma Cleavers not having proper audio effects in a variety of attack/holster scenarios.
Note: The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops. Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.
July 10th, 2015 Forum Post
- Some Endless Nightmare missions now function like their Alert counterparts in completion criteria to be eligible for a Nightmare Mod. Specifics as follows:
- Nightmare Interception now requires 2 Rounds to be eligible for extraction/Nightmare Mods, like their Alert Counterparts.
- Nightmare Defense missions now require 10 Waves to be eligible for extraction/Nightmare Mods, like their Alert Counterparts.
- Nightmare Excavation (Nodes & Alerts) now requires 500 units of Cryotic before extraction is enabled.
- Fixed players being unable to put Arcanes on Ash Prime’s helmet (for real this time - this fix resolves anyone who had purchased Ash Prime vs crafting!) This should also fix some users with un-Arcaneable Volt Prime helmets.
- Fixed Nightmare Defense Missions not properly giving Nightmare Mod rewards.
- Fixed left-side Badges falling to the floor when equipping the Harkonar Chestguard in Arsenal.
- Fixed the Ukrainian option in the launcher language selector not working properly.
- Fixed issue with the launcher not properly starting Warframe.
- Fixed a variety of issues in the deployment of certain types of Specters.
July 8th, 2015 Forum Post
- Crewman Lore has been entered to Simaris’ database.
- Fixed default textures that appear on the loading screen.
- Fixed the Boar Prime appearing in ultra rare Loot Crates. It has been replaced with the Scindo Prime Blueprint.
- Fixed the Carrier Prime’s Carapace description reading the description for Wyrm Prime.
- Fixed Ash Prime Helmet not available for Arcane Enhancements.
July 7th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed Ash, Vectis and Carrier parts not dropping for players in the Void.
- Fixed Mag, Boar and Dakra parts still dropping for players in the Void.
July 7th, 2015 Forum Post - Ash Prime
NEW PRIME ACCESS AVAILABLE NOW
An elusive and lethal force, Ash Prime storms into Prime Access. Get Ash Prime Access now and make the newest Primes yours -- instantly -- including Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime. Plus, stock up on discounted Platinum and get Exclusive Gear available only through Prime Access!
- NEW ASH PRIME WARFRAME: Add the lethal abilities and power of distraction to your Arsenal with Ash Prime, the newest addition to the ranks of elite Prime Warframes.
- NEW PRIME SENTINEL: Upgrade your Sentinel with the new Carrier Prime Sentinel.
- NEW PRIME WEAPONS: Add the deadly Vectis Prime to your Arsenal.
- PRIME ACCESSORIES: Modify your Warframe with the Yamako Prime Syandana and enhance your Sentinel with Unda Prime Sentinel Accessories. Add Exclusive Ash Prime Avatars to your online presence! Speed up your in-game progress with 90-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.
- See our hidden drop tables here - locations will be revealed as Tenno find the new Prime Gear
- Ash and Ash Prime are now available for use in Conclave.
- Vectis and Vectis Prime are now available for use in Conclave.
- The Excavation spawn logic has been replaced with the logic Survival has been using since February; rather than a slow stream of enemies they will now come in slightly more coordinated waves with gaps between them for pacing.
- Not only does the new spawn logic improve the feel of the spawns but it also made a measurable improvement to host frame-rate on CPU-bound systems.
- The first dig-site will now be available for activation immediately when the Mission starts but the identification of subsequent dig-sites is now delayed until the first excavator is started.
- Improved the spawn placement strategy so that enemies don't have to travel as far to reach the action. Similarly improved the arrangement of enemies spawned before excavation starts so that they are only placed between the players and the first excavator (rather than towards extraction).
- Resolved numerous collision issues with the excavators that sometimes shielded attacking melee units from gunfire.
- Fixed an issue where enemy units could get lost after the excavator they were attacking was destroyed or completed. Fixed a similar problem for enemies that were spawned before the first excavator was started.
- Reduced the amount of Kubrow dens that appear in Excavation Missions on Earth.
- Mag’s Greedy Pull Augment will now only draw in items for Mag.
- Time-mission Nightmare variants will no longer appear in Assassination Missions.
- English Oceania chat and Hubs and English Asia chat and Hubs have now been merged, but still have independent matchmaking.
- Fixed some weapons not properly adding damage to Nova’s Antimatter Drop.
- Fixed some projectiles not properly doing damage to Nova’s Antimatter Drop and Grineer door sensors.
- Fixed Fusion MOA’s ranged attack causing issues with damage absorbed by Nova’s Antimatter Drop.
- Fixed Ember’s Accelerant HUD timer not showing the effect of duration Mods.
- Fixed multiple typos in Dojo room descriptions.
- Fixed alarms in Capture Missions repeating over and over.
- Implemented fixes to prevent crashes related to PhysX.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Gold Skull Badge from being visible for both Warframes and Sentinels.
- Fixed an issue caused by trying to host a Dojo while in a Squad, forcing players to disband their squad first.
- Fixed players being unable to pass through destroyable level features on the Infested Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed players being able to fall through the floor of the Oracle Dojo room.
- Fixed the Angstrum always showing as having 0 magazine capacity.
- Fixed incorrect visual effect showing on Trinity’s Energy Vampire.
- Fixed overlapping text appearing in the Dojo Biolab.
- Fixed weapons completed in the Liset’s foundry showing the same energy color as the Liset’s colors.
- Fixed Ember’s Noble stance causing thrown weapons to appear to be floating in her hands.
- Fixed Scanners and Kubrow Dens not appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Clients being unable to pick up the key in Void Sabotage Missions after killing the miniboss.
- Fixed Clients not being able to see any excavator effects when it is powered, or when it explodes.
- Fixed Host Migrations at the end of a Conclave match allowing players to continue playing.
- Fixed the ‘Energy Surge’ warning in Conclave appearing as the Host’s language.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when joining a Conclave match just as the match was ending.
- Fixed various localization issues.
July 2nd, 2015 Forum Post
- Added the new www.warframe.com/buyplatinum mods to the Nightmare Mission drop tables.
The following changes have been made to Ember in both PvE and Conclave:
- Casting animations for World on Fire have been shortened to match Fire Blast’s.
- The base duration of Ember’s Accelerant is now 30 seconds regardless of rank.
- Ember’s Accelerant now provides a buff to casting speed for the duration of the Ability (Equivalent to a max-rank Natural Talent).
- Ember’s Accelerant will now display a duration timer in the player’s HUD.
- Tar-Mutalist’s AoE tar and Nanite Swarms can now be destroyed by AoE or melee damage.
- The Nanite Swarm’s screen-darkening visual effect and duration has been reduced.
- Nanite Swarms have a reduced duration when travelling to players and now last 6 seconds when travelling in the environment.
- Reduced the Aksomati’s reload time from 2.8 to 1.4.
- Removed enemy scaling from some Mastery Rank tests available in the Relay.
- Improved handling of cache corruption for certain resource types; in the event of corruption there should be less need to do a manual verify pass from the launcher.
- Nightmare assassinate missions will no longer select the "mission time limit" challenge mode.
- Fixed charged beams from the Opticor not aiming properly when fired by Mirage’s clones.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in the Dojo relating to the leaderboard in the Obstacle Course.
- Fixed enemies focusing their attacks on player Sentinels after Banshee’s Silence has been cast.
- Fixed the shadows of Infested enemies lingering behind after disintegration.
- Fixed Ordis consecutively repeating the same transmission.
June 26th, 2015 Forum Post
- Information on the Simulor’s radial damage per-projectile stack has been added to the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Bailiff Defector being placed in a location that he, ironically, cannot escape from.
- Fixed incorrect stats showing on the Primed Pistol Gambit Mod in the Arsenal - it now has the proper base of 17% chance increase, leading to a possible 187% when fully ranked.
- Fixed crashes related to the Simulor.
- Fixed elements of the UI being cut off in 1280x1024 resolution.
- Fixed Archwing items purchased from the Void Trader to not show in player Arsenal.
June 25th, 2015 Forum Post
Simulor Gravitational Singularity Generator available now!
Send the enemy into oblivion! The Simulor Gravitational Singularity Generator produces miniature Gravitational Singularities that can be used for scientific study or self-defense.
Add the Simulor to your Arsenal by visiting the Market or obtain the blueprint from Cephalon Simaris’ Sanctuary today!Additions:
Three new Emotes (+ 1 returning) are now available in game! These Emotes are free for all our Tenno, and can be equipped via the Arsenal under Emotes. Equip your favorite Emotes and express yourself today!
- Two new Action Emotes are now available for use: Clap and Shrug.
- Two new Nartas are now available for use: Eclipse and Fathom.
- Players can now customize what Emotes and Nartas they want to use via the Arsenal.
Here's a preview of the new Emotes available for use:
- The Tainted Mag Mod has been removed from use in Conclave.
- Rhino’s Charge will now toss enemies into the air when hit, ragdolling them.
- Rhino’s Roar will now last 30 seconds, regardless of rank.
- Duration Mods can now buff the duration enemies spend suspended in mid-air from Rhino’s Stomp.
- The Braton Vandal has received additional tweaks to its audio FX when fired.
- Slightly adjusted the audio FX on Channeling.
- Players can now change their Emotes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed channeling when using Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s melee or projectile attacks not consuming additional energy.
- Fixed an issue preventing Syndicate Mods from properly working with Exalted Blade.
- Fixed Exalted Blade not properly gaining Excalibur’s passive upgrades with the proper melee weapon equipped.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Slash Dash causing the player to dash through Nullifier bubbles.
- Fixed a visual FX issue that would appear when Mirage used Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed Grineer Dregs not taking any melee damage when attacked from the front.
- Fixed the Jackal being unable to attack players standing underneath him.
- Fixed an issue preventing Ordis’ volume to return to default when players select ‘Default’ in the Sound settings.
- Fixed the Red Veil’s Grineer hostage in Relays strangely missing a face.
- Fixed the Kubrow Incubator in the Liset showing the incorrect texture after a player rushes incubation.
- Fixed an issue preventing player from selecting cosmetic items after choosing a cosmetic and cancelling an Arcane upgrade.
- Fixed markers in Archwing Interception Missions sometimes appearing in the wrong locations.
- Fixed a visual error that would occur when using a Scanner that’s bound to a hotkey.
- Fixed a crash that would occur, triggered during a Host Migration mid-Mission.
- Fixed duplicate Syandanas appearing for Clients on Chroma’s Effigy as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/479993-chromas-effigy-causing-double-ormolu-kyroptera-syandana/
- Fixed Despair using the wrong audio FX on impact.
- Fixed some incorrect audio FX occurring on melee attacks.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stalker’s Codex entry to be in English for all regions.
- Fixed Mag’s Shield Polarize not properly reflecting her custom energy color when used on enemies.
- Fixed Crossfire Missions on Mars incorrectly labelling on faction as Orokin.
- Fixed the Fusion MOA’s lasers creating bad visual effects when striking Zephyr’s Turbulence.
- Fixed an issue caused by Rescue targets not properly being able to properly navigate to waypoints.
- Fixed placeholder text in English appearing for other regions on the Arsenal’s Gear wheel menu.
- Fixed Tower 4 Interception not appearing on the weekly Leaderboards.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in PhysX when playing the Sargas Ruk boss fight.
- Fixed some Missions that require Keys not giving proper rewards associated with the Key.
- Fixed a typo in Lephantis’ in-game conversation text.
- Fixed Limbo’s Cataclysm becoming stuck if players are downed inside the bubble.
- Fixed an issue where the Pause menu could be opened underneath other open menus.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when two players join the same team in Conclave, followed by the Client leaving and rejoining the match.
June 22th, 2015 Forum Post
- Re-enabled Physics optimizations for dual-core systems.
- Made several small optimizations for long-running missions with lots of loot.
- Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy waves not receiving a boost from damage Mods when used by Clients.
- Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy wave not benefiting from channeling buffs.
- Fixed Clients using Exalted Blade not gaining benefits from Syndicate Mods.
- Fixed the Proto Glaive skin causing Exalted Blade to not appear properly in Excalibur’s hand.
June 19th, 2015 Forum Post
- Reduced Stamina drain on Auto-Parry when using Exalted Blade.
- Fixed the some cases of Exalted Blade not appearing when activated when used with certain melee weapons.
- Fixed some cases of Exalted Blade use not allowing players to melee attack when activated or deactivated.
- Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy waves not getting a damage buff from Channeling or applying unique Mod effects (such as Life Strike).
- Fixed an issue with the Proto Glaive skin with Exalted Blade preventing waves from appearing.
- Fixed an issue with Exalted Blade damage not being correct on Clients.
- Fixed cloth effects not behaving properly in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed some unusual 'bouncing' behavior on cloth when applying customization in the Arsenal.
June 19th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed cloth physics not properly reacting to falling distances.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade copying melee Stance Mods, which would break functionality of the Ability.
- Fixed an issue causing Excalibur’s Exalted Blade to not properly release energy waves.
June 19th, 2015 Forum Post
- Optimized the rendering in Grineer Shipyards (Ceres) Defense and Interception minimaps.
- Updated the firing sound on the Braton Vandal shots.
- Disabled many-core and dual-core physics optimizations until we can isolate why they cause crashes on certain machines.
- Fixed some door audio effects playing too loudly.
- Fixed some instances of duplicate player names showing up in the list of chat users.
- Fixed an issue where the Aegis (from Silva and Aegis) would not collapse when holstered.
- Fixed some instances of the Datamass spawning in walls on the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s melee attacks always counting as though it were channeled.
- Fixed a wall in Conclave’s Underwater Lab tileset that did not have proper collision.
- Fixed players being able to start Annihilation and Team Annihilation matches alone.
June 18th, 2015 Forum Post
- Reduced memory footprint slightly for many-core systems.
- Optimizes physics task framework for dual-core systems using multi-threaded rendering.
- Fixed several crashes caused by rare timing-issues exposed by recent optimizations.
June 17th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed Excalibur's Exalted Blade not inheriting any melee mods. This fix now allows the damage of Exalted Blade attacks to scale based on the mods of your Melee weapon.
- Fixed game hangs related to Exaclibur's Slash Dash.
- Purple Text now only applies to global chat Moderators and won't appear within Clans/Alliances.
June 17th, 2015 Forum Post - Excalibur Revisited
Noggles + Character Customization
Complement Excalibur's updated powers with these new items, available in the Market now:
PRISMA EXCALIBUR BUNDLE
Let Excalibur stand apart with skin and helmets forged from the purest Prisma Crystal.
PRISMA EXCALIBUR SKIN
This Excalibur Warframe has been coated with liquid Prisma, enriched by pure Void energy.
PRISMA, PRISMA AVALON and PRISMA PENDRAGON EXCALIBUR HELMETS
Three new, unique helmets for Excalibur, coated with liquid Prisma and enriched by pure Void energy.
EXCALIBUR PROTO-ARMOR SKIN
Discovering the precise nature of the Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin has proved elusive. Initial attempts at dating point to ancient origins, perhaps even predating Orokin Empire. Get it from now until June 24 at 2 p.m. EDT -- when it's returned to the Vault.
PRISMA EXCALIBUR and PROTO-EXCALIBUR NOGGLE STATUES
Decorate your Liset with new Prisma and Proto-Excalibur Noggle Statues!
No matter your play style, Excalibur is always a formidable Warframe choice. With newly re-worked Abilities, he is now more versatile than ever.
The following changes have been made to Excalibur’s Abilities. Please note that we will continue to monitor these changes after launch to make any necessary tweaks to balance.
- First Ability: Slash Dash: Slash Dash will now target enemies within a conal distance from Excalibur, targeting all enemies within the range of cast. Enemies hit by Slash Dash will count towards the player’s melee combo counter.
- Second Ability: Radial Blind: Cast on the move and opens AI to finishers.
- Third Ability: Super Jump has been removed from Excalibur’s Abilities.
- Third Ability: Radial Javelin is now Excalibur’s third Ability and costs 75 Energy to activate.
- Fourth Ability: New Ability: Exalted Blade: Excalibur summons a sword of pure light and immense power.
- Stat changes: Excalibur Armor: Excalibur’s base has been increased to 225 and to 250 for Excalibur Prime.
- Excalibur’s Abilities have all been given a visual overhaul in line with his new Exalted Blade ability.
- Excalibur has been rebalanced for PvP in accordance with his recent overhaul.
- Players joining an Defense Mission mid-progress will now only be able to join before the start of the 4th enemy wave- after then the mission is considered 'objective complete'.
- Standardized naming conventions for Warframe Animation Sets.
- Improved the visual tint on the Tigris.
- Volt’s Overload will now cause destructive visual effects on nearby active light fixtures when used.
- Players will now see a quantity listed next to the Arcane Enhancements in their inventory.
- Added Rare 5 Fusion Core Bundles and Uncommon Fusion Core Bundles to Hard/ Easy Archwing Interception reward tables, respectively.
- Noggle capacity in the Liset has been increased!
- Users with Chat Moderation privileges have their chat messages display in Purple Text.
- Fixed players not being able to leave a Mission if a Client revives partway through the G3 capture process.
- Fixed players being unable to sell Arcanes.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonic Fracture Mod not affecting all enemies when used by Clients as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/465697-sonic-fracture-inconsistency/
- Fixed players being unable to select what Mission they would like to start when there are multiple Missions on a node.
- Fixed the player HuD being cut off in certain resolutions.
- Fixed the weapon ammo counter appearing when unarmed.
- Fixed the timer in the Dojo Obstacle Course never counting up from 0.
- Fixed the Para Carrier skin showing code in its description.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions becoming invisible during Syndicate Missions
- Fixed an issue causing Host Migrations in Conclave to not end a round properly for all players.
- Fixed extra corpses appearing when players die while invisible.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when joining a Mission through your Friends List as Excalibur Prime.
- Fixed an issue causing Atomos particle effects to hover in mid-air after being fired as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/463128-floating-atomos-beams/
- Fixed an issue that would cause some stats in the Arsenal to display one percent lower than they actually are.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from crafting blueprints in the Tutorial Quest 'Vor's Prize'.
June 15th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed players being able to send Clan invites without the proper permissions.
- Fixed some clipping issues with new cloth physics.
- Fixed some rigidity that would occur in cloth physics.
- Fixed an issue causing the Datamass falling through levels at the start of a Missions on a certain Ceres spawn tile as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/470421-the-datamass-for-the-deception-on-albedoceres-bugs/?p=5285075#entry5285075
- Fixed texture issues that would occur on some Grineer catwalks.
- Fixed duplicate entries for the Gorgon that would appear in player profile after killing certain enemies under the effects of Mind Control.
- Fixed an issue causing an inappropriate amount of bounces from some projectile weapons.
- Fixed a broken image showing in the Art Gallery.
June 12th, 2015 Forum Post
- Reverted the change to Zephyr's Turbulence introduced in Update 16.8.0.
- Players can now invite players to their clans from the chat menu.
- Exterminate minimap markers have been tweaked to make it less likely that you will leave a stray enemy behind and have to backtrack.
- Adjustments have been made to the Kyroptera Syandana that should allow for better flip-flop physics.
- Optimized the load time and memory footprint of the relays.
- Fixed another issue causing players to take damage from Elytron’s Warhead ability.
- Fixed a visual issue that could occur with Rhino’s Iron Skin FX.
- Fixed some audio cues inappropriately looping in Survival Missions.
- Fixed a typo in ‘The New Strange’ Quest dialogue.
- Fixed some instances of players seeing multiple bubbles when Limbo casts Cataclysm.
- Fixed the Anku not appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed two Tempo Royale Mod entries appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Oberon’s agile animation being incorrectly labeled in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Sugatras not properly attaching to the Anku.
- Fixed players being able to reach the ceiling of Lephantis’ lair after the boss encounter has been completed.
- Fixed players being able to ignore System or Global messages.
- Fixed the Prisma Grakata not being tradable.
- Fixed the Prisma Grakata not showing in Codex.
- Fixed Host Migrations not working properly when a player chooses to leave Conclave matches.
- Fixed various localization issues.
June 11th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed an issue causing a broken HUD for players with their language set to Japanese.
June 10th, 2015 Forum Post
- Enabled the following skin usage:
- Day of the Dead now works on Vaykor Marelok.
- Shock Camo now works on the Secura Dual Cestras.
- Grineer Forest Camo now works work on the Rakta Ballistica
- Ormolu Skin now works on the Telos Akbolto!
- Fixed Charge weapons not firing properly if you had any Fire Rate mods equipped.
- Rolled back a fix for Elytron's Thumper causing self damage - this is what broke weapons dealing self-damage intentionally where applicable.
- Fixed being unable to purchase Syndicate Restore Blueprints in Relays.
- Fixed various crashes.
June 10th, 2015 Forum Post
KYROPTERA SYANDANA, ORMOLU SKIN BUNDLE and New Augment Mods available now!
Tenno, give your Warframe honorable style with the new Kyroptera Syandana! Complement the look with the Ormolu Weapon Skin Bundle, including a Skin for the Kyroptera. Add power to your Warframe with new Ability Augment Mods!
Add the Kyroptera version of the traditional Tenno Syandana to your Warframe. Forged by Tenno artisans, its design is inspired by winged night creatures.
ORMOLU SKIN BUNDLE
Ormolu Skins for your Daikyu, Akbolto, Bolto and Tipedo Weapons as well as the Ormolu Kyroptera Syandana will add an honorable brass and gold finish.
New Augment Mods
Mesa: Staggering Shield: Reflected bullets have a 50% chance to stumble enemies.
Oberon: Hallowed Reckoning: Enemies killed by Reckoning create small areas of Hallowed Ground for 10 seconds. Enemies standing in the Hallowed Ground take 150 damage per second, while allies gain 250 armor.
- Clan Warlords now have permissions to Kick and Suspend for certain timeframes in Clan & Alliance chat channels. Warlords also have the ability to grant this Permission to other Clan members.
- Added a ‘Charge Rate’ stat to the Arsenal for charge based weapons (bows, etc). You now have a number to associate your weapon Charge rate with - it will show how it is affected by the Fire Rate mods that you have equipped!
- The first map will now be selected randomly in all Conclave game types.
- Players will no longer spawn in waves in Team Annihilation.
- Host Migration can now occur during Team Select screen.
- The Excavation Scanner has been removed from the Codex.
- Players can now control the camera when using the Dojo Pigment preview.
- Adjusted the Ancient Healers healing pulse to be similar to a Small Team Health Restore with decreased frequency and a slightly shorter radius to match the Aura.
- Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones will no longer show cosmetic attachments for clients, or if your particle quality is set to low. This change is in an attempt to resolve reports of Performance/crash reports related to Mirage.
- Simulacrum missions no longer count towards Mission Failed or Mission Quit statistics.
- Users who are playing with UI/HUD off will no longer see outlines of their Squad allies through walls. This should help with Machinima/Content Creators needing cleaner scenes!
- Fixed an error that would occur in Interception when Rounds would not progress after killing the remaining enemies.
- Fixed Lieutenant Lech Kril being unkillable due to players not being able to properly hit him with ranged weapons.
- Fixed Syndicate Spy missions not giving Vault rewards.
- Fixed Shotgun Mods not being included in the Conclave EOM rewards.
- Fixed all types of Ancient Healers not having the same Aura and healing pulse.
- Fixed incorrect color on the Elytron’s Thumper ability.
- Fixed Castana explosions not using the proper energy color as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/456501-sancti-castanas-using-default-explosion-color-only/
- Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe giving two visual effects for Clients.
- Fixed thrown weapons not showing the proper energy trails as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/469235-hikou-prime-energy-color-doesnt-corresponds-w-chosen-color/
- Fixed spawning issue on Corpus Gas City tileset that would cause players to spawn inside of walls.
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols appearing when previewing other Warframes.
- Fixed two copies of Oberon’s Reckoning FX showing on cast.
- Fixed decorative Lotus symbols on challenge icons spinning sideways.
- Fixed the minimap in Tutorial Missions not properly displaying the outline of the level.
- Fixed Captain Vor not properly using his abilities or attacks in the Tutorial Missions.
- Fixed several broken energy color effects as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/470549-several-energy-colour-based-effects-still-broken-since-165/
- Fixed Tonkor grenades bouncing off Boss weak points.
- Fixed radial damage not properly working against Lephantis.
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols not being holstered when viewed in the Archwing Arsenal.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence affecting enemies outside of its range.
- Fixed bullet deflection effects not playing on Mesa’s Shatter Shield.
- Fixed the Daikyu having no charge limit in Conclave.
- Fixed visual issues on Orokin-Corrupted Corpus firing animations.
- Fixed the Lanka’s fire rate not properly updating with fire rate Mods.
- Fixed Zanuka becoming stuck on crates in various tilesets.
- Fixed some visual issues on the Capture Target previewed in Simaris’ Library.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to take damage from Elytron’s Warhead.
- Fixed the Attica not firing as a silent weapon - the weapon is now functioning as a Silent weapon by design.
- Fixed some alt-helmets not sitting properly on Prime Warframes.
- Fixed the Gear menu not opening when players have their UI disabled.
- Fixed Sentinels and Kubrow having shields in no-shields Nightmare Missions.
- Fixed the Loadout selection menu buttons appearing on screen when accessing the pause menu from the Conclave Mode selection menu.
- Fixed players fast switching Arsenal loadouts causing Archwing to appear in the PvE loadout.
- Fixed a freeze that would occur when trying to view the Darvo Deal menu.
- Fixed Clan type and total number of members not properly displaying in the Clan menu under Communication.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when viewing End of Mission results in the Liset after completing a Conclave match.
- Fixed the Lucky Shot/Blind Shot Conclave Mod adding accuracy instead of decreasing it.
- Fixed NPCs getting stuck in cover and ignoring the player.
- Fixed being able to spawn two of the same type of Specters if you have two different types of Specters equipped. The intention of Specters is to have only one instance for each type of Specter summoned.
- Fixed Tonkor’s iron sights not closing when quick meleeing.
- Fixed Grineer on Earth tilesets falling under the level; making them unkillable.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors causing a crash if you had no customizations on your Warframe or Melee weapon.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions being invisible as per : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/470822-invisible-syndicate-collectibles/
- Fixed various localization issues.
June 5th, 2015 Forum Post
- The Lucky Shot PvP Mod is now compatible with Bows.
- Added a marker to capture consoles to make the target more easily visible.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Crowd Control abilities solely on the Infested Juggernaut.
- Eos Prime Shoulder cosmetics are now properly labeled with ‘left’ and ‘right’.
- Fixed players falling out of the map when joining in-progress Missions on the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed the Grineer Toxin Injector appearing under ‘Tenno’ in the Codex.
- Fixed wrong planet name showing in the UI for Event Missions.
- Fixed offset placement of the Aseron Sekhara badge.
- Fixed losing functionality after changing from Fullscreen to Windowed resolution.
- Fixed players colliding with light fixtures in the Earth Spy Vault tileset.
- Fixed a couple typos and grammar errors in Simaris’ Synthesis lore.
- Fixed an issue occurring in doorways in Earth Spy Missions.
- Fixed navigation markers not showing proper pathing on Corpus Gas City tilesets.
- Fixed Soma Prime not sitting properly on Saryn when holstered.
- Fixed the Paris Prime and Diakyu sitting strangely on some Warframes.
- Fixed grammatical errors in the description of Trials in the Codex.
June 4th, 2015 Forum Post
Tactical Alert: Black Seed Scourge Reward PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/469963-psa-tactical-alert-bss-core-rewards/%0D
- Changed Stance Slot polarity on the Anku to match an existing Stance Polarity (Zenurik).
- Fixed an issue with blurry attachments on Warframes (Targis Prime, etc).
- Fixed an issue with incorrect Waypoint markers on Earth Spy missions.
- Fixed an issue with loadouts not saving if a player does not leave the Arsenal before entering a mission.
- Fixed various localization issues with Tactical Alert messages.
- Fixed a common crash.
June 4th, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements: Anku
Anku scythe available now!
Reap havoc with the Anku! This full-sized Tenno scythe's design is inspired by the Paris Bow and is just as deadly.
Add the Anku to your Arsenal by visiting the Market or Tenno Clan Research today!
New Augment Mods:
Limbo - Cataclysm: Cataclysmic Continuum: Duration is restored by 1s whenever an enemy is killed inside.
Saryn - Contagion: Contagion Cloud: Melee kills will leave behind a cloud of gas that deals 150 damage per second for 12 seconds within 2 meters.
- A new Spy Mission is available on Earth, Cambria! This Mission contains Spy Vaults unique to the Earth tileset, including unique security measures for day and night cycles!
- Some weapon attachments will now support energy color changes. This feature will slowly be expanded to other weapons, so keep an eye out for special effects on those dangles!
- Added several missing weapon entries to the Codex.
- Cephalons in Cephalon Capture have received a visual update!
- The following mods have been disabled in PvP: Magazine Warp, Slip Magazine, Burdened Magazine, Stabilizer, Steady Hands, Fast Hands, Quick Draw, Tactical Pump and Terminal Velocity. They have been replaced with PvP specific versions that have been added to the Mission Rewards of all PvP game types.
- The Anku is available for use in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of Strun Wraith in PvP.
- Earth: Cambria is now a Spy Mission.
- Earth: Lua is now an Excavation Mission.
- Many Grineer and Corpus environmental props have received PBR updates!
- The Strun has received a PBR update!
- Nyx’s Chaos Sphere Augment FX has been made more visible.
- Added a new sound effect to the Hyena Pack’s charge ability.
- Reduced the amount of Lotus transmissions that occur during Spy Missions.
- Made various updates to incorrect or inaccurate item / Mod descriptions in game. More to come!
- In an effort to reduce in-game spam, accounts with a Mastery Rank of 0 can only start conversations with friends, clanmates, or recently encountered players.
- Slightly altered the vocal sounds of Infested Chargers.
- Players can no longer open the pause menu when playing a hacking minigame.
- Rare Resource Blueprints can now be sold for 30,000 Credits.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence not properly deflecting some ranged attacks against hit-scan enemies.
- Fixed an error causing a Hive related message to appear on Interception Missions.
- Fixed Design Council features not properly appearing in Korean.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonic Fracture FX lingering if the target became immediately ragdolled.
- Fixed Warframe armor not properly showing on Chroma when Effigy is cast followed by a cloaking ability.
- Fixed players being able to kill ragdoll-able bosses by flinging the boss off the map.
- Fixed an issue causing ragdolled bosses to take a long time to revive.
- Fixed players not properly entering a dive animation when jumping, sprinting, then firing their weapon.
- Fixed the Tonkor’s projectile preview arc appearing underneath other effects.
- Fixed the Daikyu killing the client if being drawn during a Host Migration.
- Fixed an error that would occur when viewing Soma Prime in the Codex.
- Fixed player arrows not returning to their default visual when the Meer Arrow Customization is unequipped.
- Fixed player’s weapons becoming stuck when changing weapons after firing a bow.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria playing sounds from related to the player’s un-equipped melee weapon.
- Fixed an issue preventing the use of Mods shared by Sentinels when the player does not have a Sentinel equipped or active.
- Fixed the description of Excavation Missions in the Codex having incorrect information on how to play the Mission type. This is the first of many revisions coming to inaccurate text as per this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466107-ongoing-obsolete-descriptions/
- Fixed an issue preventing players from properly blocking AoE attacks as per this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/468668-nolonger-able-to-block-grineer-radial-slam/
- Fixed the Paris Prime showing covering up menu options.
- Fixed an issue causing the UI to freeze after Zephyr casts Tornado.
- Fixed an issue causing duplicate FX to occur, resulting in increased latency.
- Fixed a hangup caused by opening the pause menu mid-hacking.
- Fixed fancy sparkly trails not showing up on all unique Arrow Skins.
- Fixed a typo in Darvo’s VO present in the tutorial Missions.
- Fixed Warframes with 100 base stamina showing as 8 stamina when equipping the Warframe in the Arsenal.
- Fixed issues related to Sentinel movement that would cause performance problems in PhysX.
- Fixed water in Orokin-themed Conclave maps appearing as black.
- Fixed a crash in Conclave’s Annihilation when a Host Migration occurs after a fourth player joins a game mid-session.
May 29th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed Grineer Rollers becoming stuck when summoned.
- Fixed the Datamass disappearing if a player is killed while picking it up.
- Fixed Warframes switching from default animation when changing Sigil color.
- Fixed some visual errors in scanning if the player has the Scanner bound to a hotkey, switching away from the Scanner while in use.
- Fixed the Strun Wraith and Gorgon weapons not showing the correct Impact / Slash / Puncture stats in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed the Prisma Skana not being tradeable.
- Fixed overlapping chat screens that would occur in the greeting message of our chat channels.
May 28th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixes crash when launching in full-screen
- Fix "all-time best" Trials leaderboards
- Other crash fixes.
May 28th, 2015 Forum Post
- Respawn timers are now independent for each player killed instead of respawning players in communal ‘waves’ in Annihilation.
- Health orbs now heal for 50 HP in PvP.
- Reduced the range and damage of Ember’s World on Fire in PvP.
- Oro pickups in Annihilation are now colored red.
- Braton stats fixed in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Warframe Ability projectiles no longer deal double damage to players on headshots.
- The Forfeit Timer will now properly activate when there’s only one player in Annihilation.
- Fixed a crash that would occur due to enemies self destructing.
- Fixed an issue where cosmetic attachments would not properly display their intended location.
- Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control removing armor from enemies.
- Fixed items vacuumed in by the Carrier becoming stuck to the Carrier.
- Fixed Manic Grineer becoming impossible to kill due to continued teleporting.
- Fixed Trial Leaderboards not properly archiving.
- Fixed minor visual issues with Oro visuals in the Conclave dioramas.
- Fixed Annihilation Conclave matches not ending when only one player remains in the Conclave.
- Fixed players not properly being assigned to even teams in Conclave.
- Fixed an error caused by a host leaving a solo game of Cephalon Capture.
- Fixed Energy Surge not properly activating in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue causing players to immediately pick up the Cephalon after dropping it in Conclave.
- Fixed the Braton’s stats not reading correctly in the Conclave Arsenal.
May 27th, 2015 Forum Post
New Liset Skins, Alternate Helmet and Augment Mods available now!
Tenno, show your true colors with new Customizations! Give the outside of your Liset some flare with new Skins, style Vauban with a new Alternate Helmet and add power to your Warframes with new Ability Augments Mods.
KOTARA: Cover your Liset in geometric forms inspired by nature’s order with the Kotara Liset Skin. PAHTA: Add an explosive plumage design to your Liset with the Pahta Liset Skin.
ARMISITICE VAUBAN HELMET: Add this uniquely-styled helmet to your Arsenal and give Vauban a new look.
New Warframe Augments
- Nyx - Chaos - Chaos Sphere: For a % duration of Chaos, any enemy entering the effect radius will be affected by *Chaos. This effect radius decreases over time.
- Banshee - Sonic Boom - Sonic Fracture: Enemies hit by Sonic Bomb have their armor reduced.
- Weapons in the Conclave Arsenal will now display their Impact, Puncture and Slash values.
- The amount of ammo collected from ammo pickups has been increased.
- Ammo pool is now capped at the amount of ammo you start with.
- Frost's Freeze damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Ember's Fireball damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Mag's Pull damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Volt's Shock damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Excalibur's Slash Dash damage has been increased in PvP.
- Oberon's Smite damage has been decreased in PvP.
- Strun’s damage has been increased in PvP.
- MK1 Strun’s damage has been increased in PvP.
- MK1 Braton’s damage has been decreased in PvP.
- Strun Wraith’s damage has been decreased in PvP.
- All Latron series weapon damage has been decreased in PvP.
- Daikyu’s damage has been decreased in PvP.
- Increased the time taken by AI to hack consoles in Trials from 2 seconds to 4 for the Vay Hek stage.
- Fixed Clients being unable to see Kubrow’s revive percentages or downed timers.
- Fixed red enemy markers appearing on the mini map/HUD after a Kubrow has been revived.
- Fixed the visual quality of enemies dropping when fighting in thick fog.
- Fixed an issue causing Clients to spawn outside of the level when entering a Mission on a Void Derelict tileset.
- Fixed the Jackal sliding around on the ground or getting stuck when firing its grenades.
- Fixed the Daikyu becoming locked in a full draw animation when sprinting.
- Fixed an error causing Clients to be unable to see bonus Mission objectives through the pause menu.
- Fixed an error that caused the minimap to not display properly in Interception Missions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Dera to retain damage bonuses from Volt’s Electric Shield, resulting in higher than normal damage.
- Fixed a visual bug on Kubrow dens that showed their homes being made of reinforced metal!
- Fixed Carrier Sentinels not sucking in Sigils and other item drops.
- Fixed Navigation segments becoming unlocked if a player completes a quest on a segment that they have not unlocked normally.
- Fixed an issue causing shots from a weapon equipped with the Terminal Velocity Mod to freeze in mid air, becoming impossible to shoot through.
- Fixed Nullifier enemies appearing in non-Nightmare Law of Retribution Trials.
- Fixed the objective in Hijack Missions not properly draining shields from players.
- Fixed Rescue Mission Mastery Tests becoming unbeatable if the Rescue target falls off the level.
- Fixed the Law of Retribution’s second phase becoming unbeatable if a player dies before the pressure-plate puzzle can be completed.
- Fixed Clients seeing double experience when an enemy is killed.
- Fixed some Conclave-only Mods being usable in normal gameplay, and vice-versa.
- Fixed Daikyu’s charged shots causing odd animations when turning to aim.
- Fixed punch-through Mods sometimes not having a proper effect on weapon’s fire.
May 21st, 2015 Forum Post
- Huge shader memory optimization (DirectX 11 sees reductions up to 500MB!). This is intended to solve rampant out-of-memory errors for 32bit Windows, especially when entering large levels and relays. Memory reduction has also improved load times for all platforms.
- Fixed Alad V’s victory inbox message having an arbitrary “*”
- Fixes for missing player avatars in inbox messages and gifting.
- Hooked up Codex icon to Tyl Regor
May 20th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed crashes associated with radial damage.
- Fixed Loki and Loki Prime’s Decoy not firing his pistol.
- Fixed players in the Dojo all seeing a ‘player down’ notification when someone is defeated in a duel.
May 19th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed issues with Energy Orbs falling through the floor in PvP.
- Fixed issues with host migration interfering with Energy pickups and generation in PvP.
- Fixed missing firing animations for a number of weapons.
- Fixed issues with many missing animations for weapons in a number of scenarios.
- Fixed missing localization across a number of languages.
May 19th, 2015 Forum Post
- Players will no longer receive experience for returning the Cephalon in Capture the Cephalon.
- Players will now drop 1 energy orb for every 25 energy they had stored at their time of death.
- Oro obtained and kills earned will no longer be recorded on the scoreboard after victory has been declared and the match has ended.
- All new mods that were not able to be equipped after purchasing from Teshin have been fixed
- Increased the damage of the Tigris in PvP.
- Empty Energy Stations will instantly spawn orbs when Energy Surge is initiated.
- Energy Surge will now activate in Annihilation at 80 total kills or 20 kills for one player.
- Oro will now move towards the player that damages another player just before they are killed by the environment.
- Changed the visual effect of Oro pickups in Annihilation.
- Made refinements to the custom Liset interior color details.
- Zephyr’s Turbulence visual effects will look slightly more transparent when cloaked.
- Loki’s Invisibility, when used with a Sentinel, will now give the Sentinel its proper energy color.
- Made various localization updates.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when editing a Solar Rail Schema.
- Fixed a crash caused by weapons and abilities that caused radial damage.
- Fixed a visual bug related to using the Atomos on certain enemies as per: this thread
- Fixed incorrect channeling FX on Excalibur’s Proto Armor skin.
- Fixed coloring on Nukor as per: this thread
- Fixed some channeling FX not showing up correctly for Hosts and Clients.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage not properly scaling in damage with rank.
- Fixed Oberon and Banshee’s Immortal Skin not properly applying to their shoulder pads.
- Fixed the Capture target becoming uncapturable if a player dies and then revives mid-capture.
- Fixed the player’s Warframe colors changing when viewing different Archwings in the Arsenal.
- Fixed players receiving a ‘not eligible for reward’ message when joining a squad for a Nightmare Trial.
- Fixed an issue in Corpus Hijack Missions that would prevent mission completion and stop all enemy spawns.
- Fixed an issue on Void tilesets that would break navigation markers and enemy navigation.
- Fixed a lighting issue appearing in a particular Grineer Spy Vault
- Fixed a lighting issue that would appear in Dojo hallways.
- Fixed Helios not attacking enemies when equipped with the Deconstructor.
- Fixed multiple Conclave Mods that were not showing up as available for purchase through Teshin.
May 14th, 2015 Forum Post
- Proximity triggers for automatic doors in the Docking Bay map will have been made larger to ensure smoother navigation through the map.
- Improved visual effects will make Conclave game mode selection look more obvious.
- Cleaned up various assets on the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- An audio cue has been added to accepting or rejecting a Squad invite.
- Fixed an issue occurring in reverb audio settings.
- Fixed some incorrect collision detection on the Ogma.
- Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe ability not properly getting a tint from the player’s energy color.
- Fixed the broken minimap in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed energy colors not properly getting applied to Syndicate Syandanas.
- Fixed Syndicate Syandanas not reflecting changes until you leave the attachments menu.
- Fixed players being able to bypass trade cooldowns by moving quickly between the Dojo and Liset.
- Fixed issue during Alad V and Zanuka boss fight that would cause Zanuka to stop attacking.
- Fixed Transmutation and Fusion cores appearing when players enable the “Show Maxed” filter in the Mod menu.
- Fixed the hinges in Darvo’s shop floating about inappropriately.
- Fixed a hole in the Canyon Settlement Conclave Map.
- Fixed players trying to enter a Conclave map with group preferences set to “Solo” not being given an error message as to why they cannot do so.
- Fixed issues with Rhino’s Iron Skin as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue causing bottom custom colors of the Liset not matching the top.
May 14th, 2015 Forum Post
- Made various reverb and audio adjustments to the Grineer Sealab’s ambiance.
- Fixed several gameplay crashes.
- Fixed performance issues related to dual-core machines.
- Fixed an issue with the Daikyu bow being pulled and causing clipping issues while sprinting.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the DNA room of the Tubemen of Regor Operation.
- Fixed Carrier’s Vacuum not picking up Pigments.
- Fixed issues with some tips showing up as file paths on loading screens.
- Further fixed players being able to trigger the Hijack mission of The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode before completing the puzzle stage.
- Fixed revived players seeing themselves as friendly AI on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to use restricted weapons in Tactical Alerts.
- Fixed Loki’s Invisibility not being affected by energy colors as per: this thread
May 13th, 2015 Forum Post
The removal of Arcane Enhancements on Nekros’ Mortos Syandana and Valkyr’s Bonds is now live, and any attached Arcanes have been returned to your Inventory. As stated in Hotfix 16.5.2, this change is due to Nekros and Valkyr having an unfair advantage over other Warframes by having one additional Arcane slot.
- Players in Cephalon Capture will now be notified of which player stole their Cephalon.
- Oro will now be dropped by a player who self-kills. This Oro can also be recovered or claimed.
- The amount of Oro needed to claim victory in Annihilation modes has been reduced from 30 to 25.
- Increased Conclave standing gains from XP to be 2x the amount of normal Syndicate standing.
- Changed the Conclave Annihilation Scoreboards to better highlight how ranking works:
- We renamed the ‘Technique’ column Oro.
- We now display Oro in the first column as it is the stat that determines rank.
- Added Teshin “Free For All” call out in Conclave Annihilation mode.
- Removed unnecessary water volumes from the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Tweaked ambience sounds in the Orokin Derelicts.
- Tweaked volume in numerous Gas City levels.
- Updated reverb in Gas City, Forest, and Grineer Galleon levels.
- PBR material has been added to the Amprex!
- Reverb 2.0 has been improved, reverbs will feel less dense now, enabling you to hear enemies and weapons more clearly.
- Fixed the final doorway not opening during the Hijack mission in The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode. Please note that all keys removed from inventories will be reimbursed as this bug related to a lot of failed attempts - we are working on a script now.
- Fixed Hellion Power Carries not spawning on Stickney, Phobos.
- Fixed players being able to trigger the Hijack mission of The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode before completing the puzzle stage.
- Fixed numerous NPC related crashes.
- Fixed the Navigation menu overlapping with a kiosk screen when opened in the Relays.
- Fixed players receiving extra copies of the Operation: Tubemen of Regor badge each time a battle was completed.
- Fixed Hive Tumors being undestroyable.
- Fixed Corpus Crewman muzzle flash not updating position.
- Fixed Ember’s Fireball Frenzy Augment causing Fireballs to bounce off of Mesa’s Shatter Shield.
- Fixed objective markers disappearing in Defense missions.
- Fixed Dread and Meer arrows not being colorable (for real this time!).
- Fixed players being randomly teleported for no reason in a Grineer Sealab hallway.
- Fixed persisting enemy markers after an enemy has died.
- Fixed a script error when receiving Invasion Battle Pay (not related to the event).
- Fixed players receiving a script error when crafting - this could result in a game freeze.
- Fixed Teshin stating ‘5 Kills Remain’ even though the max score has been achieved.
- Fixed overlapping lines in the Chat window.
- Fixed the Tipedo not having Tenno script on it as intended.
- Fixed right side Transmissions being cut off due to having a low resolution.
- Fixed text issue with lengthy player names in the End of Mission and Mission Progress menus.
May 13th, 2015 Forum Post
- Reduced the number of projectiles and damage of Oberon’s Smite in the Conclaves.
- Slowed down magnetism speed of Oros in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Removed some collision volumes from the Freight Line conclave map.
- Reduced the volume of Grineer music in the Conclaves.
- Overshields now apply to Specters (Max 1200), Kubrows, and Sentinels (max 600).
- Increased the brightness on Arbiters of Hexis Profile Icon.
- Swapped cracked glass material in the Dojo for a new cracked look.
- Adjusted the draw radius and shot radius on Paris, Paris Prime, Cernos, and Daikyu. Before, players were able to hear you draw your bow from considerably far away distances that would give away your position.
- The Nekros Mortos Syandana and Valkyr Bonds can no longer be Enhanced. This change is due to Nekros and Valkyr having an unfair advantage over other Warframes by having one additional Arcane slot. We're going to be removing Arcanes off these two attachments, and running a script to compensate players so the Enhancements can be used on intended Syandanas. We will notify everyone when this script has started.
- Fixed numerous stability crashes.
- Fixed instances of shields being nuked to 0 as soon as the core is pushed during the Hijack portion of The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode.
- Fixed Mag’s Shield Polarize wiping any overshields you had regardless of having Mag’s Shield Transference Augment Mod or not as per: this thread
- Fixed Shield Restores not working on Sentinels.
- Fixed some of Vauban’s powers only lasting for 1 second as per: this thread
- Fixed aliases not appearing in Operation Tubemen of Regor reward inbox messages.
- Fixed the Navigation menu not opening right away when in the Conclave mode selection menu.
- Fixed Capture Targets being uncapturable if you die and get revived during the mission.
- Fixed incorrect spelling in Simaris Synthesis lore entry.
- Fixed Teshin over using the term ‘Begin!’ during a conclave match.
- Fixed the Prime Velorum Sigil sometimes having a black outline instead of the intended gold outline.
- Fixed Mastery Sigils overriding future equipped sigils and all sigil previews in the Arsenal.
- Fixed not being able to select ‘Support’ in the Invasion UI due to having a smaller screen resolution.
- Fixed the Daikyu bow string not being properly placed in players hands until after initial shot.
- Fixed Operation Tubemen of Regor progress bar extending outside of the Navigation window.
- Fixed cracked glass in the Dojo not rendering properly if fluid was behind it.
- Fixed Polearm weapons not being extended in the Codex or when in the Parry pose in the Arsenal.
- Fixed flashlights on bows and other weapons not following the camera.
- Fixed enemies occasionally spawning in the Grineer Sealab ceiling.
- Fixed selecting the Navigation menu from Syndicates UI does not close the Syndicate UI.
- Fixed temporary color customization's being reverted when navigating through the Arsenal.
Fixed the Dread arrow not applying your Energy color.Not fixed, further investigation required!
- Fixed the Pause menu appearing behind the Simulacrum UI.
- Fixed a rare instance of the Drahk Master stealing your weapon and placing it in a teleport zone; making it irretrievable. Your weapon will now be moved to a safer zone where you can retrieve it.
- Fixed Mod rewards being displayed as Rank 0, even if they are greater than Rank 1.
May 12th, 2015 Forum Post - Operation Tubemen of Regor
- Adjusted the time before Teshin’s VO intro to Annihilation begins.
- Clarified description of Rare Resource Blueprints to state that these blueprints are permanent.
- Fixed a crash caused by crafting new weapon blueprints in the Dojo.
- Fixed multiple crashes.
- Fixed Oro pickups in Conclave not showing the correct visual flair color when being obtained.
- Fixed Oro taking some time to appear for Clients in Annihilation game modes.
- Fixed Squad HUD not properly displaying all players in Annihilation game modes.
- Fixed chat in Conclave’s Annihilation not sending to all players.
- Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream preventing players from being able to use quick melee.
- Fixed some misaligned text in the World State Window.
- Fixed Nullifier auras from drones in the Law of Retribution Nightmare Trial not properly breaking lingering Warframe CC abilities such as Bastille.
- Fixed waypoint markers placed on elevators disappearing when map is toggled.
- Fixed Arrow skins and Nekros & Valkyr’s unique attachments not using the player’s custom colors.
- Fixed the Freedom and Discovery Conclave Sigils having the same icon.
- Fixed waypoint markers in Interception not properly updating.
- Fixed players being able to leave the arena boundaries in the Canyon Settlement Conclave map.
- Fixed the Shade Sentinel’s Ghost and the Hura's Stalk Ability not properly functioning.
- Fixed Hive nodes in the Hive game mode not taking damage from certain attacks.
- Fixed the Clan’s ‘Join Session’ button not functioning properly.
- Fixed an issue causing Glaive weapons not to appear as full size when viewed in the Codex.
- Fixed buff display on the HUD not properly disappearing after the buff expires.
May 12th, 2015 Forum Post - Tubemen of Regor
New Event: OPERATION TUBEMEN OF REGOR (We must first hotfix for general stability before we start the event, stay tuned for 16.5.1)
You have the opportunity to strike at the heart of Tyl Regor’s secret cloning labs but this opportunity comes with a difficult choice.
Alad V thinks these labs contain a cure for the Infestation that riddles his body and he wants us to find it. Nef Anyo hates Alad and will do anything to keep him from becoming strong again, including destroying the cure he seeks. Both are offering to lead us to the labs.
You must decide which is the lesser of two evils.
- The Lotus
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO
- Visit the Grineer Ocean on Uranus.
- You must decide if you wish to help Alad V or Nef Anyo. Helping Alad V means stealing the cure for his Infestation, while helping Nef Anyo means destroying the cure.
- Locate the Pump Room. You will need to flood this facility.
- Break open the pipes to allow pumped water to flood the room then start the pumping process at the nearby console.
- Once you have activated the console, wait for the pumping process to complete. Be alert, Tenno! Enemies may attack. Keep them from interrupting the process.
- When the pumping process is finished, use the elevator to access the caves below. Enemies may be waiting, so use caution.
Your next steps will be determined by the side you have chosen:
Destroy (help Nef Anyo) - Locate the Genetic Experiment. Attack and defeat it. - Proceed to Extraction.
Steal (help Alad V) - Locate two Console areas in the DNA Room. Find nearby Toxin cells and apply them to each Console to extract important information and sabotage the cloning process. - Proceed to Extraction.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW - You may choose to assist either Nef Anyo by Destroying Grineer Research Components or Alad V by Stealing Grineer Research Components. - This Operation starts *soon* until Wednesday, May 20 at 12 p.m. EDT.
SCORING AND REWARDS
Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles
- DERA VANDAL: A customized version of the Dera, featuring a metallic finish and Lotus decal. (If Nef Anyo is victorious at the end of the Event.)
- KARAK WRAITH: A different take on the Grineer assault rifle, the Karak Wraith features unique styling. (If Alad V is victorious at the end of the Event.)
- Valkyr is now available for use in Conclave.
- Ember is now available for use in Conclave.
- Oberon is now available for use in Conclave.
- New Title, Hurricane, available from Conclave Syndicate.
- Chat channels and Waypoints are now Team Only.
- Tempo Royale stance has been temporarily removed from PvP.
- Malicious Raptor and Four Riders stances enabled in PvP.
- The following weapons are now available for use in Conclave: Dera, Dera Vandal, Boltor, Boltor Prime, Tonfa, Heat Sword, Dual Heat Swords, Glaive, Glaive Prime, Kestrel, Fragor, Wraith Karak.
- Players will now be timed out after 60 seconds of inactivity in Conclave.
- Rhino Charge damage increased.
- Chroma’s Vex armour duration increased.
- Players under control of Nyx’s Mind Control or Chaos will no longer see the FX on their Warframe.
- MK1 Braton damage increased in PvP.
- Karak damage increased in PvP.
- Grakata damage increased in PvP.
- Gorgon damage increased in PvP.
- Magnus series damage increased in PvP.
- Sicarus series damage increased in PvP.
- AKLato damage decreased in PvP.
- Skana series damage increased in PvP.
- Martial Magnetism mod effects only applied with the melee weapon equipped.
- Headshot damage multiplier no longer applied to radial damage.
- Projectile weapons now display their damage correctly in the stats section of the Conclave Arsenal.
- Slow debuffs now effect melee weapon speed.
- XP for kills in Capture the Cephalon significantly reduced.
- XP for capturing the Cephalon raised to 5000 XP and is awarded to every member of the team.
- 2500 XP awarded for returning your team’s Cephalon.
New Tileset Preview: Grineer Sealabs
- Hidden under the toxic oceans of Uranus is Tyl Regor’s genetic labs. Built into the massive coral pillars rising up from the depths these twisting halls represent the latest in Grineer scientific achievement.
- A preview of this tileset will be available during Operation Tubemen of Regor, so be sure to let us know what you think of Uranus’ latest expansion!
New Nightmare Trial Difficulty
- New Trial leaderboards URL (switched Status raid.php to trial.php):
- Nightmare Trials are challenging encounters designed for experience groups of Tenno looking for a new challenge. Harder hitting enemies, new traps and tweaks to each of the existing encounters in the Trials of Vay Hek will push your squad’s coordination to the limit.
- We want all Tenno to enjoy our first attempt at a Nightmare mode of this size and intensity. Please keep in mind that adjustments may be needed if the content proves to be too difficult. Good luck!
- Players can purchase the Nightmare Trial of Vay Hek Key from the Marketplace for 100,000 Credits. Building a key costs 5000 Credits, 1000 Rubedo, 18000 Nanospores, and 2 Gallium.
Tenno Reinforcements Boltace Tonfa, Daikyu Bow and Atomos Particle Cannon available now! Tenno, master three new additions to the Warframe Arsenal! Equip the Boltace tonfa, Daikyu bow or Atomos particle cannon to bring destruction to the enemy.
- BOLTACE: An intimidating Tonfa set designed to match the briary design of the Boltor.
- DAIKYU: The Daikyu takes great strength to draw back, but provides added power and range to every shot.
- ATOMOS: This particle cannon generates a condensed beam of super-heated plasma designed to melt rock to ore, and enemies to molten slag.
Get these new in-game additions by visiting the Market today!
Caggro Sugatra: Expressing the martial finesse and skill of its master, the Caggro Sugatra is based on a Grineer design.
Adventus Arrow Skin Collection: A collection of unique arrow skins, compatible with any bow. Includes the Cattrail, Sylus and Meer Arrow Skins. Each Skin is also available separately for purchase.
Two new game modes have been added to Conclave! Work with your fellow Tenno to shut down the enemy team in Team Annihilation, capturing Oro dropped from each player kill to earn points toward victory. Want to prove your superiority in combat alone? Join in Annihilation and work against 7 other tenno in a deathmatch free-for-all.
New Maps: The following maps are now available in the Annihilation and Team Annihilation Conclave map rotation!
- Canyon Settlement
- Freight Line
- Navigation Array
- Docking Bay
- Valkyr: Hysteria - Hysterical Fixation- Decreases initial duration of Hysteria, but increases duration by 5 seconds for each kill.
- Ember: Fire Blast - Purifying Flame - Allies that enter the fire will have up to 4 debuffs removed.
- Oberon: Reckoning - Defiled Reckoning - Health Orbs created by kills from Reckoning are invisible/unusable to enemies for 10 seconds
- Overcharge Detectors - Exposes enemies within 30 meters, who are at their maximum energy capacity
- Surplus Diverters - Gain 6 energy, upon replenishing shields completely without interruption after they have been deactivated
- Recuperate - 20% Chance to restore health on kill (Pistol)
- Calculated Victory - 20% Chance to restore shield on Kill (Pistol)
- Stand Ground - Blocking reduces damage taken from enemy abilities by 60%
- Recover - 20% chance to restore health on kill (Rifle)
- Vanquished Prey - 20% chance to restore shield on kill (Rifle)
- Momentary Pause - 20% chance to restore health on kill (Shotgun)
- Prize Kill - 20% chance to restore shield on kill (Shotgun)
- Follow Through - 6 energy gained on enemy kill (Frame)
- Quick Charge - -20% shield recharge delay (Frame)
- Audio from Warframe will no longer play when the game is minimized or not in use. This feature can be adjusted in the Options menu, under Audio.
- Players can now disable audio communications from the Liset Scanner in the Options menu.
- Custom Interior Liset colors can now be edited under Customize Liset the Options. This feature is still a work in progress, but Tenno can preview the customization today!
- Rare Resource Blueprints have been added to the Market! Use these permanent Blueprints to craft rare resources using more commonly acquired drops.
- New Syndicate forum avatars are now available in the Market!
- Warframes can now use Warframe-specific dangles at the same time as other Syandanas. This new option is available under Auxiliary, in the Arsenal's Regalia. (Example: Valkyr's Bonds + Syandana)
Loading Screen Changes
- Player tips created by your Design Council are live on Loading Screens!
- New loading bar and player loading icons are live!
- Slightly adjusted the hitboxes on Corpus Drones to help hit detection.
- The Heat Sword has been given a tremendous visual overhaul!
- A performance and physics audit has occurred on levels and abilities to ensure all content is using the most optimized physics types.
- Grakata has been given the PBR treatment!
- Updated some textures on the Nemesis Nyx skin.
- The Friends List UI has been given an update to better show what friends are online, offline, or what chat requests are pending.
- Reduced the amount of Warframes that will appear in Cutscenes in order to minimize performance issues.
- An update to NPC behaviours when blinded has been made as per: this thread
- General performance improvements have been made across Warframe.
- Fixed excavation drills in the Excavation game mode not properly taking damage from enemy attacks.
- Fixed players not being able to see the health of excavators in the Excavation game mode.
- Fixed Syndicate Syandanas showing at minimum brightness when previewed in the arsenal.
- Fixed the countdown timer in Survival being replaced by the ‘Extraction countdown timer’ that triggers when enough players step into the Extraction zone, even when players step away from Extraction to continue the Survival Mission.
- Fixed players not getting paid for Invasions if they were still playing the final Invasion Mission when the Invasion ends.
- Fixed error that would occur when using a mouse scroll wheel to browse through Dojo Architect options in the Architect menu.
- Fixed players being unable to build a Specter if their equipped loadout is under the conclave requirement for the Specter they want to build.
- Fixed issue causing projectile weapons to not properly register extra damage on headshots.
- Fixed inconsistent upper and lower case descriptions on Knockdown related Mods.
- Fixed ability timers getting reset when players pick up a Mod.
May 7th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed an issue with Traditional and Simplified Chinese characters being swapped in chat.
May 6th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed Sigils appearing 90 degrees over-rotated.
May 6th, 2015 Forum Post
- Reduced the damage of all Cestra weapons in PvP
- The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.
- Fixed the Tonkor being able to damage and kill teammates.
- Fixed a number of issues with Sigil customizations not saving.
- Fixed an issue where rotating the position of a sigil would default the color to grey.
- Fixed players being unable to get back up after being knocked down by enemies with knockdown abilities.
- Fixed negative standing with Syndicates showing as blue when it should be showing as red.
Fixed ambient ‘static noise’ that could be heard on Grineer Forest and Relay tilesets.Coming Soon.
- Fixed crits on enemy heads giving inconsistent crit numbers depending on what ‘part’ of the head you hit. Headshots on enemies will now properly do a 2x damage multiplier regardless of what spot has been hit.
- Fixed crits on Infested Ancients being inconsistent depending on which non-headshot part of the body was hit. Hitting vulnerable points on limbs will now properly do 3x damage, consistently.
- Fixed some inappropriate body contortions when sliding while shooting a bow.
- Fixed the Tonkor and Penta not being affected by Volt’s Electric Shield as per: this thread
- Fixed the Tonkor not properly knocking the user in the air when impacting an area close to a nearby enemy target.
- Fixed Tonkor grenades not exploding on contact with ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed players respawning with their secondary weapon due to dying in a bleedout state, instead of spawning with their primary.
- Fixed an issue where Sugatras would not update their colors properly.
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur on loading screens during texture loading.
- Fixed some issues relating improper visuals on Kubrow.
- Fixed positioning of melee decorations on the Obex and Kogake.
- Fixed Uru and Pyro Sugatras not properly appearing on some two hand weapons.
- Fixed hitboxes on Leech Osprey’s not properly registering player hits.
April 28th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed a crash that would occur on AMD CPUs on boot (caused by 16.4.4, fixed right now).
April 28th, 2015 Forum Post
- Added a stagger to Nyx’s Mind Control and Chaos ability in PvP.
- Excalibur’s Radial Blind now gets half its duration on targets that are looking away.
- Added vertical force to players killed by Rhino’s Charge.
- Players have 6 seconds respawn invulnerability with 3 seconds or time left invulnerability when moving.
- Invulnerability is now removed if you fire a weapon, melee or use a power.
Nova Antimatter Drop Changes and Fixes
Quite a few adjustments have been made to Nova’s Antimatter Drop that deserve special mention beyond our normal ‘fixes’.
- Fixed projectiles level 1-3 having double shimmer visual effects..
- Fixed Antimatter Drop’s collision detection being affected by projectile scale on Host. Increased the collision detection radius for Clients to help compensate.
- Fixed Client projectiles doing 2x damage on contact (not related to Antimatter Drop’s explosion damage).
- Fixed base explosion damage to match the Ability’s scaling explosion damage (was 100, now 100/125/150/200).
- Fixed sometimes doing minimal damage when used by Clients, regardless of how much players pumped into it.
- Fixed low damage as Host or Client if the projectile hits where you are aiming (as opposed to hitting something while trying to get to your aim position).
- Fixed aiming at the projectile not causing it to slow down.
- Explosions from Antimatter Drop will no longer fuel the damage of other nearby AMD projectiles.
- Projectiles from Antimatter Drop will now get brighter as you do damage to it.
- Various changes have been made to improve the visual and audio fx of Antimatter drop.
- Nova now shows a proper animation during multiple casts of Antimatter Drop.
- Several Liset Radio Chatter contest winners have been included into the Liset’s audio rotation. Blazingcobalt, jprocks67 and Kalimando all now have their voices featured in game! Keep an ear out for new transmissions coming straight from community members.
- Slightly increased the Isolation Bursa’s ability cooldowns.
- Fixed damage from Rhino’s Charge lagging slightly behind Rhino, causing him to slide past enemies in Conclave without hurting them.
- Fixed an issue in Conclave where players would never lose their damage immunity on respawn when joining a match.
- Fixed energy respawners in Conclave not creating energy orbs after a Host migration.
- Fixed teams in Cephalon Capture occasionally grouping players into 5v3 matches.
- Fixed a Mission Node on Mars reading as “Deimos” instead of “Hellas”
- Fixed the positioning of the wings on Shield Ospreys to ensure that they can now be properly shot at.
- Fixed Host migrations on Corpus Sabotage missions preventing all other clients from completing the missions.
- Fixed maxed out negative reputation with Syndicates showing as 0 reputation lost or gained when handing in Syndicate Tokens.
- Fixed locations on MOA enemies that were previously difficult to hit, including a small location between the ‘head’ and gun, and a spot on their MOA-butt that was tough to shoot.
- Fixed Syndicate Assassins dropping blueprints that give more Spectres than intended.
- Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield giving improper damage multipliers as per: this thread
- Fixed the distance that loot crates would visually appear being too short on Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed a potential issue causing a rare deadlock on launch.
- Fixed visual issue with muzzle flashes on weapons not properly following weapon barrels.
April 24th, 2015 Forum Post
Credit Reimbursement #2 is complete. All affected Tenno will have an inbox message informing them of their reimbursement of Credits.
Event Fixes / Changes
Fixed players not receiving any credits / Operation completion if they participate in a Bursa MOA hack in a party with a player that had no Void Offerings in their inventory. Players affected by this will be reimbursed appropriate to Credits lost through this error.
Event Scoring will now allow for the level of the Bursa to act as a multiplier for your score. The higher level the Bursa, the greater your score.
- Fixed Bursa MOA reinforcements not properly spawning to defend the Bursa MOA, and adjusted the levels of the enemy reinforcements.
- Bursa MOA’s radial blind cooldown has been increased from 16s to 30s.
- Bursa MOA’s radial blind range has been decreased from 90m to 15m.
- Updated various audio effects on Bursa MOA’s attacks.
- Increased the damage of the Sybaris in PvP.
- Made terrain adjustments to help make wall running smoother on The Lost Halls Conclave Map.
- Made various audio adjustments to the Cestra and Dual Cestra.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning not lifting enemies when cast.
- Fixed the Terminal Velocity Mod not being equippable on the Tonkor as per: this thread
- Fixed players spawning in unsafe locations when using the /unstuck command.
- Fixed Uranus missing an Archwing Mission node.
- Fixed an issue where players would load with the wrong items when playing Archwing after having finished the Zanuka capture mission.
- Fixed a potential crash that would occur in Conclave during a host migration.
- Fixed Spy missions giving out rewards randomly, instead of giving out rewards based on how many vaults have been cracked.
- Fixed Mirage’s Clones being able to hit Mirage with Tonkor shots.
- Fixed the Explosive Demise Mod harming the player that has it equipped.
- Fixed players getting stuck in a knockdown state after being hit by a knockdown attack just after a parry.
- Fixed the Quanta Vandal not appearing in the player Codex.
April 24th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed an issue that allowed you to use your Void Offerings via the Gear Menu when you were close to a Bursa. The intended way for your offering to be retrieved was via hacking the Bursa’s back panel, not by using the Gear menu. This is what lead to the majority of score-related & credit consumption bugs. Now that it is fixed, we will begin working on the reimbursement script.
- Fixed an issue where Stalker-like enemies could make the Event mission break.
Reimbursement Script Details
- The intent of the event was to only ever allow you risk 1 (one) Void Offering.
- The bug with the Gear menu allowed you to spend >1.
- We will be auditing for all times when >1 Offering was claimed in any denomination (1000, 10000, 100000) and returning it to you account.
This script will take some time to write, but we will let you know when it's begun and when it's complete.Fixes:
- Fixed Clan emblems not being activated even though they had been approved. All clan emblems that should have been active (you received approval confirmation) will now be available in game! If you are still missing yours, let us know in this thread!
April 23rd, 2015 Forum Post
False Profits PSA
The first few hours of this event have led to immediate troubleshooting. On Prime Time we experienced one of the more commonly reported bugs, and are working on reproducing it for the next Hotfix (which will be 16.4.2).
-Currently there are other issues with the event that can lead to the following scenarios: -Host only getting scores (witnessed on Prime Time). -UI ‘Transfer’ Indicators only working for Hosts. -Permanent Knockdown for Clients -Offerings being consumed in quantities greater than 1 (we are working on reimbursement script for this) -Errors in commands given by Lotus vs actions (killing Bursa when asked leading to failure).
If you have concise reproduction steps for an issue, please list them here in this thread. If you have an EE.log file that would help with a mission error (found in /%localappdata%/Warframe), please send it to support.warframe.com and post your ticket number in this thread. There is a category on the support desk for logs requested from us here in the forums. You can find it in “Logs and Metadata”, then “Files/Logs requested in Forums”.
As we monitor the attempts run on this event, we do see people are earning their Quanta Vandals already. We are looking to ensure all the possible cases that lead to progression stoppers are resolved - your frustration is our frustration and we’ll fix things as soon as we can.
Please note that we made Clan scores larger by removing the divisor that was being applied. Positions are still the same, there are just bigger numbers now.
Anything nonconstructive will be removed as per our forum rules and guidelines.Fixes:
- Fixed Amprex not chaining to nearby enemies.
- Fixed Ammo Stock mod incorrectly appearing as its Prime counterpart across various UI screens.
- Fixed players unable to claim Arcane Enhancements from the foundry.
- Fixed Design Council window flashing incessantly.
- Fixed a particle effect that could cause performance issues during the Shipyards phase of the Law of Retribution Trial.
- Fixed missing graphic for Vex Armour augment.
- Fixed unreleased weapons appearing in Codex.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing in Game Invite panel.
- Fixed localization bugs.
- Fixed various gameplay crashes.
- Tweaked volume of Braton Vandal.
April 23rd, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcement: Tonkor
Tonkor Grenade Launcher available now!
Hurl mayhem and destruction at the enemy with the Tonkor! Grenades from this Grineer launcher explode on impact. Use their blasts to propel yourself to new heights!
New Kubrow Mod
Shelter: Provides a shield when the owner is reviving an ally.
New Augment Mods
- Nekros - Shadows of the Dead - Shield of Shadows: Damage done to Nekros is shared with his Shadows.
- Chroma - Vex Armor - Vexing Retaliation: Taking a % amount of damage will trigger a % radius burst. Shield damage will cause a puncture proc while health damage will cause a blast proc.
New Conclave Mods
The following mods are only usable in Conclave:
- Nyx - Absorb - Singularity: Creates a ring every 3 seconds that drags in enemies at 9 meters per second.
Gradual Change: Diminishing Returns vs Pure Ability Immunity
For those unfamiliar with the term, diminishing returns is when an ability become less and less effective against an enemy over time. When we original designed bosses and minibosses, a lot of them had pure ability immunity making your Warframe’s abilities ineffective in battle. We’ve slowly been experimenting with ‘diminishing returns’. Many bosses and minibosses in Warframe were affected by diminishing returns, including Captain Vor, Lephantis, the Grustrag Three, and more. Instead of being outright immune to crowd control these bosses will gain improved resistance to them with each successive use.
This Update expands the number of Warframe powers that fall under diminishing returns to the new Bursas. With this change we will monitor power use across each Warframe to ensure that every form of crowd control is given fair play against enemies, whether the Ability is timer-based or relies on energy drain.
New Alt Helmets!
- Using a waypoint marker in a Squad will now show numbers corresponding to each member of the Squad.
- Squad HUD information now shows a corresponding number to each player to identify the Host as well as make waypoint markers easier to correlate.
- New sound effects for hacking has been added!
- A ‘default colors’ button has been added to each Arsenal customization colour (instead of a full restore to default), returning a weapon, Warframe or accessory back to its default colors. This will allow your Prime Attachments to shine in the default gold we showed them with. This will fix issues issues with energy colours not showing well when you use abilities.
- Syndicate Allies can now be given ‘Hold Position’ and ‘Follow’ commands and can be issued with a context action (similar to giving Rescue targets your Secondary). This can be done at mission start as an option for players that wish to progress in a mission alone or coordinate the movement of their Syndicate Allies. Syndicate Allies have been re-enabled in Rescue and Spy Missions in case some users want them, but if not you can have them ‘Hold Position’ at spawn and proceed alone.
- New Grineer Portrait Icons are available for purchase in the Marketplace!
- Increased the credit reward and available Mods in Vor’s Prize Defense Mission Quest.
- Players AFK during Defense Missions that fail to choose ‘Continue’ between rounds will be defaulted to ‘Extract’.
- Slightly improved hit effects to Kunai impact visual.
- Increase the visual effect of the Secura Dual Cestra’s shots.
- The limit on DNA Detoxifiers that can be applied to Kubrow on a given day has been removed.
- Made various PBR updates to Grineer structures.
- The Raptor will now drop Neural Sensors instead of Orokin Cells.
- Rebalanced enemy difficulty in the Vor’s Prize Quest.
- Removed some of the larger connecting rooms from the Corpus Outpost tutorial tileset.
- Caches discovered in tutorial missions will now provide 500 Affinity.
- Default color will now be kept with backing out of a color in the color picker.
- Updated audio FX on the Braton Vandal.
- Reduced the audio effects of the Dual Raza’s blade sounds.
- Made various reverb tweaks to the Dojo, Corpus Gas City and Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- The ‘unreleased’ EMP Aura Mod is no longer tradeable.
- Nef Anyo has been renamed The Sergeant and all VO elements of his encounter have been updated to reflect the change.
- Made various localization changes.
- New Conclave Map: The Lost Halls.
- Nyx and Nyx Prime are now usable in PvP.
- The Braton Vandal is now usable in PvP.
- Added an audio cue when 4 total captures have taken place across the match, reminding players that all energy dispenser locations now give 50 energy.
- Energy dispensers will now produce orbs of 50 energy at 5 minutes remaining in the match..
- Maps will now shuffle in PvP, giving more of an unpredictable variety.
- Increased the respawn time for Energy Orbs from 25 to 45 seconds.
- Decreased the Lex’s damage in PvP.
- Decreased the damage of Mag’s Pull in PvP.
- Increased Stamina consumption when blocking with all Bo weapons in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of all Bo weapons in PvP.
- Increase Stamina drain when blocking with the Gram in PvP.
- Increased the Energy cost of channeled melee hits from 5 to 10.
- Increased the damage of all Strun and Boar weapons in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of the Dex Dakra in PvP.
- Volt’s Electric Shield is now more visible when used with dark/black energy.
- Melee weapons no longer get a headshot bonus in PvP.
- The following weapons have now been balanced for use in PvP: Sybaris, Karak, Kraken, Viper, Angstrum, AKViper, WraithViper and Tigris.
- Martial Magnetism Changes:
- Extra stamina cost is now applied to missed swings
- Magnetism is not applied to a target if you do not have the full amount of Stamina required to attack
- Fixed the Kubrow using the wrong finisher on enemies.
- Fixed the Kubrow’s finisher animation on the Drahk Master making the victim immune to outside damage for the duration of the animation.
- Fixed issue that would occur when using Mirage’s Eclipse that would prevent the player from using this Ability, or other powers, again.
- Fixed ugly textures that would display on some Grineer doors.
- Fixed Nekros’ Soul Survivor Augment not properly tracking revives or counting towards revive challenges as per: this thread
- Fixed issue that would cause player’s map to break when trying to type during Ash’s Bladestorm animation.
- Fixed a possible issue that caused windowed versions of Warframe to show a blank screen when the game is restarted after a crash.
- Fixed players losing duplicate Arcane Helmets after trading one of the helmets.
- Fixed an issue that would occur during an enemy ragdoll, causing a crash.
- Fixed some instances where terrain would inappropriately meld into another room.
- Fixed placement of hints during Simaris’ Scanning tutorial.
- Fixed Chroma’s Effigy moving when in electric water or similar environmental hazards.
- Fixed the Dojo Polychrome Bot being unable to be removed after placement, or potentially being able to be placed in an area that cannot be reached.
- Fixed an issue that would not properly refund Platinum to the Clan Vault if a room painted via Polychrome that was rushed is destroyed.
- Fixed issue that would cause knee-slide audio done by Clients to play for the Host anywhere on the map.
- Fixed some instances of AMD driver crashes that would occur when minimizing Warframe.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when timing out in the Dojo, causing the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue that would show Kubrows and Sentinels as wearing two badges.
- Fixed Mesa’s Longhorn helmet not properly reflecting energy color.
- Fixed AI pathing so that enemies no longer get stuck on pillars in the second phase of the Law of Retribution.
- Fixed the minimap occasionally breaking in some rooms on the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed players having Primary and Secondary weapons unequipped after completing the tutorial.
- Fixed Darvo’s VO not playing in the second mission in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed an issue where weapon skins were not displaying properly on login.
- Fixed audio effects not properly going off when players capture a Cephalon in Cephalon Capture.
- Fixed some broken water physics that would occur in the Orokin Void tileset.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Clients from being able to complete a Corpus Sabotage Mission after a Host Migration.
- Fixed Arcane HUD indicators from showing as though they were debuffs from a Dragon Key.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when fighting Sargas Ruk in melee.
- Fixed Clients that get knocked down appearing as though they are sliding to Hosts and other Clients.
- Fixed error that would allow Punch Through Mods to create unlimited multishot when a weapon is fired through Volt’s Electric Shield.
- Fixed players being able to get stuck under elevators on the Corpus Ice Planet.
- Fixed MK1-Furis showing a price of 120 Platinum in the Market.
- Fixed players showing as having default skins and colors when in a Relay.
- Fixed issue where Clan Emblems would not show up until after logging in.
- Fixed Uru and Pyro Sugatras not appearing properly on some weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused Lephantis to become invisible and immune to damage.
- Fixed some water clipping through textures on Earth Defense tilesets.
- Fixed a typo in the Patient Zero Quest line.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in the Codex description of Defense Missions.
- Fixed localization descriptions on Lephantis Nav Coordinates, they now refer to Lephantis instead of Golem.
- Fixed default colors on a Warframe not displaying properly in the Codex diorama.
- Fixed Kubrows who had their appearances altered in a previous Update.
- Fixed Clients being unable to pick up Void Key in Void Sabotage Missions after killing the miniboss.
- Fixed held melee attacks being usable in mid-air, causing a ‘gliding slam’ onto an area. Slam attacks will now drop players directly to the ground.
April 17th, 2015 Forum Post
With the generous assistance of several engineers from AMD we have implemented a possible workaround for a nasty crash that could occur when running multi-threaded DirectX 10 or 11 on the latest Catalyst 14.12 drivers. We are optimistic that this workaround will not only avoid the crash but may also eliminate other related problems like black-textures and other cases of memory-corruption.
More details on the crash can be found here
At this time we would encourage all players using AMD graphics cards to update to the latest Catalyst Omega 14.12 drivers and re-enable DirectX 11 in the launcher settings. We will be analyzing crashes reported over the weekend to confirm that this problem is indeed fixed and so as always we would appreciate it if you could submit all crashes to us.Changes:
- Increased the damage of Sicarus weapons in PvP.
- Fixed secondary weapons floating away from Chroma (for real this time).
- Fixed kills from Chroma’s Effigy, Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead and the Itzal Archwing’s Fighter Escort not counting towards player stats.
April 16th, 2015 Forum Post
AMD Driver Issues:
In response to continued crashes on AMD drivers we’re rolling back our Hotfix change that enabled our Launcher to automatically adjust Driver versions from DirectX 10 or 11. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working hard to get a permanent solution to this issue.
More information, including future status updates, can be found hereFixes:
- Fixed the Temple of Honor not appearing on the player map in Dojos.
- Fixed missing wall textures in Cephalon Capture Orokin level.
- Fixed a lack of collision on some wall textures on Corpus ship tilesets.
- Fixed a door texture on Assassination Missions in Grineer Shipyards that had missing textures.
- Fixed the Rakta Ballistica not sitting on Chroma when holstered.
- Fixed Clan ranks not being properly localized.
- Fixed various broken textures in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed 7 day Affinity Booster not working correctly for accounts under the referral program.
- Fixed Vauban’s Perpetual Vortex Mod no longer pulling in enemies after the initial Vortex time has ended.
- Fixed muzzle flash not showing properly on weapons as per: this thread
April 15th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed an unreleased cosmetic appearing in the market.
- Fixed MK1 Braton not being able to use skins.
April 13th, 2015 Forum Post
AMD Driver Issues:
If you are an AMD user who has experienced crashing, please note we have taken steps to ensure the game will run if we detect a driver version that is known to cause crashes. More information can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433642-crashes-on-amd-catalyst-1412-omega-update/?p=4901825
New Augment Mods
- Vauban - Perpetual Vortex: Vortex's duration is increased by % for each additional Vortex thrown into the initial Vortex.
- Zephyr - Funnel Clouds: Tornado generates an additional X tornadoes, but tornadoes have reduced size and do not pull enemies.
- Excalibur - Radial Finish: Blinded enemies are vulnerable to finishers, taking increased finisher damage.
(Note: In reference to discussed Future changes to Excalibur in Devstream 50, we may adjust of some of his Augment Mods in the future)Changes:
- Corpus Crewmen Enemies will sit through their death animations for longer, rather than cutting straight to ragdoll / fade away. This refers to this particular question.
- Made various network changes to help reduce latency in users that see high ping spikes.
- Updated the Gemini Nikana Sheathe bundle to require Mastery Rank 4 to help prevent players from purchasing the item without owning a Nikana.
- Inviting someone to a Squad that fails to join will now give a more specific message instead of ‘player has declined your invitation’.
- Fixed issue in Conclave where a Host’s group was not being cleared if players left his Squad in the lobby.
- Fixed issues with lighting and colour effects on certain Venus maps that could result in a very flat and desaturated look (as per screenshot).
- Fixed a crash that would occur in the Relays as players joined and left.
- Fixed various gameplay crashes.
April 14th, 2015 Forum Post
- Slightly reduced the damage of Soma and Soma Prime in PvP.
- Fixed various issues causing Host and Client hangups on the loading screen in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when using Ash’s Blade Storm when inside Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed the End of Mission ‘Summary’ screen showing an incorrect number of Mods obtained as per this thread
- Fixed Simaris’ dialogue appearing twice when making a purchase in his Sanctuary.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD would freeze after using an Ability Power.
- Fixed an issue where some Upgrades were not properly showing stat changes after ranking up.
- Fixed instances of the Manic getting himself stuck in open areas.
- Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Chroma’s Effigy or Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead summons.
- Fixed an issue in Archwing missions causing Missions to lock up mid-combat.
- Fixed MOAs still being spawnable in the Blackout Tactical Alert.
April 10th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed some issues with many in-game chat commands not functioning (/inv, /w, etc).
- Fixed issue that caused Excalibur’s Radial Javelin to not kill enemies.
- Fixed Archwing components not showing up in the player inventory after crafting was complete.
April 10th, 2015 Forum Post
- Players can no longer summon friendly MOAs in the Blackout Tactical Alert.
- Fixed the Blackout Tactical Alert switching to Exterminate mid-mission.
- To clarify, this Fix addresses the chance that every Mission normally has for the Lotus to change the Mission Objective. Previously it was possible for the Mission to be altered, thereby causing problems in the event, as per this thread
April 10th, 2015 Forum Post - Tactical Alert: Blackout
Tactical Alert: Blackout
My contact has informed me of a convoy of abandoned merchant vessels drifting in dead space. Seems like such a waste of good product to just leave it floating there when it could be on my shelves instead.
Reactivate the navigation consoles, and I can reroute them to a... secure location. After I take down the inventory of each ship, we can share the dividends, minus my usual finder’s fee of course.
Help Darvo between 3:30 p.m. EDT and Wednesday, April 15 at 2 p.m. EDT and you’ll be rewarded with the following:
- Complete Stage 1: Orokin Catalyst Blueprint
- Complete Stage 2: Orokin Reactor Blueprint
- Complete Stage 3: Stratos Emblem
- Soma Prime is now usable in PvP.
- Reward descriptions have been added to the World State Window.
- Added red lights to vent entrances on Spy Vaults to help make them stand out better.
- Made various lighting updates.
- Fixed Helios’ Simaris skin using the wrong energy color.
- Fixed emblems not sitting properly on Frost, Frost Prime and Mag Prime.
- Fixed some instances of player names being rejected due to ‘invalid characters’.
- Fixed Ash getting stuck in Bladestorm animations when used on Zanuka.
- Fixed Cephalon’s duplicating in Cephalon Capture after a Host Migration.
- Fixed issues in Spy Vault that would occur when G3 spawns.
- Fixed security cameras in Corpus Spy Vaults seeing players through some windows.
- Fixed visual issues on exploding Grineer Galleon featured in tutorial missions.
- Fixed space skybox showing on some planetary tilesets.
- Fixed a ‘black portal’ to a dead end room in the Corpus Gas Cities.
- Fixed Grineer Forcefields and Spy vault laser traps affecting Limbo while in Rift Walk - he should be immune to these traps while in the Rift.
- Fixed issues with some Archwing missions being unplayable if a full loadout wasn’t setup.
- Fixed Zanuka/Harvester’s pin attack not working properly.
- Fixed a game freeze that could occur when using Excalibur’s Radial Javelin on ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed a visual issue where carried Cephalons turn into power cores after a Host Migration in Conclave.
April 9th, 2015 Forum Post
New Soma-inspired weapons available now!
Tenno, complement your Soma with the power of the Aksomati pistols and the razor-sharp Dual Raza hatchets. Get them separately or purchase them with the Soma assault rifle in a discounted bundle!
AKSOMATI The devastating power of the Soma rifle compacted into two elegant pistols.
DUAL RAZA These razor-sharp battle hatchets are designed to complement the Soma.
SUPREME SOMA SET This bundle features the Soma assault rifle, Dual Raza hatchets and Aksomati pistols. Sharing a unique style, the weapons in this set will inspire awe in your allies and fear in your foes. Get these new in-game additions by visiting the Market today!
Our scouts have returned from investigating Corpus and Grineer ships. They have discovered key details on new systemic overhauls to their data storage facilities.
Reports filed from our surviving agents show many of the classified vaults we have infiltrated have been relocated or given an extensive retrofit. Many have been upgraded to more advanced security systems. These new vaults were designed to counter forced entry. Increased patrols and movement-sensitive alarms will make infiltration difficult.
Use caution when accessing these secure data vaults. We must show our enemies there is no obscurity the Tenno cannot uncover.
- 3 new Spy Vaults have been added to Corpus Spy Missions
- 3 new Spy Vaults have been added to Grineer Spy Missions
- Players will now see a greater variation in what Spy Vaults appear in Missions, with each tileset randomly generated from existing vaults.
- Each Vault (old or new) contains randomly altered features that will make replaying a familiar vault less predictable but still open to multiple solutions.
New Augment Mods
Ember - World on Fire - Firequake: Enemies hit have a chance of being knocked down.
Mirage - Slight of Hand - Explosive Legerdemain: Pickups are turned into proximity mines that deal damage with proc chance.
Trinity - Energy Vampire - Vampire Leech: Excess energy replenishes shields.
- Cephalons in Cephalon Capture will now return to their spawn after 10 seconds after being dropped.
- Made various localization updates to Conclave announcement messages.
- Increased the damage of all Braton weapons in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Gorgon in PvP.
- Increased the damage of all Magnus weapons in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Furax in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Gram in PvP.
- Squads in PvP will only be shuffled for players who joined a match alone. Players who joined a queue together will remain together from match to match.
- Reduced the radius of knockdown effects from slide attacks in PvP.
- Players can now view match progress while spectating in PvP by entering the pause menu.
- Made audio ambiance tweaks to all maps.
- Increased the Energy drain of the Martial Magnetism in PvP.
- The Aksomati and Dual Raza are available for use in Conclave!
Grineer Manic Changes
- Adjusted Grineer Manic to regen 2% of health a second, after a 7 second delay.
- Slightly lowered the damage of claw attack and the Manic’s Slash proc chance of his attacks.
- Increased the amount of decorations that can be placed in the Liset to 40.
- Added ‘Invite Squad Member’ label to the Squad UI.
- Notifications for events shown in the Liset’s Navigation console will now update their time remaining at 24h, 12h, 1h, 30min, 15min, 5m and 0s.
- Lowered the difficulty of the Spy Missions in the Stolen Dreams Quest.
- Hackable consoles can no longer be used by Limbo while in the Rift.
- Corpus security cameras now only activate laser grids within 20m of their position.
- Kubrow and Sentinels will no longer set off laser alarms in the Spy game mode.
- Life Support in Survival no longer spawn from crates or lockers before the Life Support drain begins or after the Life Support drain ends.
- Made various adjustments to the /unstuck command’s parameters.
- Reduced the number of co-op hack doors on Spy Missions on the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Reduced the amount of backtracking necessary in Spy Missions on the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Reduced the radius of knockdown effects from slide attacks in PvE.
- Added small lights to consoles in Corpus Spy Vaults.
- Adjusted Ember’s Accelerant effects to show its range more accurately.
- Emblems can now be used on either shoulder.
- Made small adjustments to Chroma’s Effigy to be less intrusive.
- Made small adjustments to Kohm audio and visual effects.
- Made various audio adjustments for surround sound and stereo.
- Made audio adjustments to Darvo and Grineer Manic.
- Updated audio on Soma and Soma Prime.
- Research displayed in Simaris’ Sanctuary will now show the top 5 contributors.
- Made adjustments to Rare Spawn scanning targets to prevent them from spawning in difficult to reach places such as Spy Vaults, Extraction or near turrets.
- Sigils dropped from bosses no longer consume the boss resource drops, and will be given in addition to the bosses resource.
- Fixed upgrades to Sentinel ammo capacity not properly reflecting in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue where players with high latency could turn the UI invisible, preventing them from being able to select Missions.
- Fixed rare and ultra-rare loot crates using the regular drop table in Survival and Void Survival.
- Fixed kill messages not displaying properly in Cephalon Capture for Clients.
- Fixed players being unable to navigate the End of Mission tabs in Conclave when using a gamepad or controller.
- Fixed visual effects not appearing on the Edo Prime chest armor.
- Fixed an error occurring at the end of Conclave matches that was preventing the End of Mission results screen from loading.
- Fixed players not getting their Friends List updated to reflect a Friend having completed the Mission they were in.
- Fixed a graphical issue on some transparent surfaces as per: this thread
- Fixed various issues with AI pathing in Orokin Survival.
- Fixed an issue on Grineer Forest tilesets on where players using Zephyr can float above the level using Tail Wind, but then become unable to get back to the ground.
- Fixed an issue in Cephalon Capture where players would be unable to join a session in-progress that’s gone through two Host Migrations.
- Fixed lighting issue in elevator connector room on Corpus Power Storage tilesets.
- Fixed issue that would cause Loki’s Invisibility texture to fill the entire screen as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue where affinity earned from Cephalon Simaris scans was not visible on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using the /unstuck command in non-Mission levels as per: this thread
- Fixed the Archwing loadout section of the Arsenal appearing for players who have no Archwings.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Mods to not drop properly from enemies.
- Fixed the Kogake’s slide attack sweeping from the left hand instead of the left foot. Also adjusted the timing to better match the animation.
- Fixed issue where using Chroma in a Mastery Test would cause enemies to stop spawning.
- Fixed Mastery Rank Sigils not displaying properly in Relays.
- Fixed broken Navigation markers not working properly in Void Derelict hallways.
- Fixed Proto-Excalibur helmet not working with other skins.
- Fixed players who purchased the Proto-Excalibur skin not receiving the Proto-Excalibur helmet.
- Fixed an issue in the Grineer Manic behavior that would prevent the Manic from catching up to fleeing players as easily.
- Fixed the Martial Magnetism Mod not functioning properly.
- Fixed clients being able to ignore the Grineer Manic’s cloak ability.
- Fixed the announcement for a player joining a Squad displaying for the player who is joining the session.
- Fixed the Cephalon in Cephalon Capture being unrecoverable after a Host Migration.
- Fixed players being unable to capture the Cephalon in Cephalon Capture after a Host Migration.
- Fixed attachments to the Dragon Nikana’s sheathe not displaying properly.
- Fixed visual bug that would occur in turret animation in Corpus Spy Vaults.
- Fixed enemies being able to easily see players in the upper catwalks of some Corpus Spy Vaults.
- Fixed the Grineer Scorpion Machete attack not hitting stationary players all of the time.
- Fixed emblems appearing on shoulder rotated incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where players using their 4th Warframe Ability during a Mastery Rank Test in Sanctuary would stop spawning enemies, making it impossible to complete the Mission.
- Fixed some issues with players scrolling up and down through items in the Inventory.
- Fixed an issue with the Soma where the weapon clip would sit in the wrong position.
- Fixed visual issue with the Edo Prime Chest Piece when equipped to a Mirage using Eclipse.
- Fixed players in the Tutorial level being able to use the Friends or Clan member list to join another player’s session, effectively breaking the tutorial and preventing the player from being able to use any Warframes, weapons or Quests.
- Fixed Host Migration in Conclave opening the team selection screen.
- Fixed players being unable to swap the polarity of their ‘Aura’ slot for Sentinels.
- Fixed players being unable to see items owned in the Arsenal.
- Fixed players still showing on the enemy team when switching sides in Cephalon Capture.
- Fixed player emblems not showing properly on right shoulder.
- Fixed an error that would occur when using Nyx’s Absorb.
- Fixed Nyx’s Chaos sometimes ending early when a target under Chaos dies.
- Fixed the First Daily Win reward being given in Conclave on loss.
- Fixed an issue where a downed player could not be revived while moving upwards on an elevator.
- Fixed Conclave host migration occurring with only one player left in the match.
- Fixed Clients sometimes getting stuck/frozen when getting revived after killing a member of the G3.
- Fixed the Tactical Reload Conclave Mod being equipable by Bows.
- Fixed XP locked weapons in the Market not showing their cost.
- Fixed enemies detecting players through player flashlight lighting.
- Fixed typo in Mesa’s Longhorn Helmet blueprint.
Trials of Vay Hek Fixes
- Fixed an issue where a player sitting on the Revive / Forfeit menu during the Hijack portion of the second phase would cause the Mission to stop progressing.
April 7th, 2015 Forum Post
- Removed some procedural rooms from Void Survival that would not spawn Survival points.
- Cernos has been given the PBR treatment!
- Players can now use the /unstuck command when in Solo mode.
- The /unstuck command is now usable in any chat channel, but only when a player is in a Mission.
- Fixed crash that would occur for players using AMD drivers when loading into missions.
- Fixed a location on Ceres, Exta where players could become stuck against terrain and the level ceiling.
- Fixed issue in Gifting caused by selecting a negative quantity, also prevented players from Gifting negative amounts in the future.
April 6th, 2015 Forum Post
- Removed health regeneration from the Grineer Manic.
- Improved the responsiveness of the Grineer Manic’s reactive teleport.
- Radiation and Toxic procs are now less effective on the Grineer Manic.
- Made various localization changes.
- The unstuck command will now only function in the Squad chat. Please note that this command is still in the WIP stage, and will be tweaked as necessary!
- Fixed crash at boot or when loading into Missions experienced by specific AMD hardware when using DirectX 10 or 11.
- Fixed various gameplay crashes.
- Fixed Mastery Rank test in the Relay assuming the player selected ‘Qualify’ when entering the pause menu on the ‘Qualify / ‘Practice’ option.
- Fixed issue with ‘unstuck’ command when used in Archwing.
- Fixed Sargas Ruk doing a flashy T-pose on death, instead of dying like a normal Grineer. What an attention seeker!
- Fixed Clients displaying incorrect HUD Transmissions during Quest missions.
- Fixed Latron Prime Blueprint dropping from Reinforced Orokin Loot Crates instead of Boltor Prime Blueprint.
- Fixed the navigation waypoint not properly pathing to extraction points.
April 1st, 2015 Forum Post
- Increased Frost’s Snow Globe slowdown effect in PvP.
- Increased Mag’s Pull range in PvP.
- Increased Volt’s Overload field expansion speed, but reduced its range and duration in PvP.
- Rhino is no longer invulnerable when performing Rhino Charge in PvP.
- Excalibur is no longer invulnerable when performing Slash Dash in PvP.
- A respawn timer will now show on the player HUD when dead and spectating.
The Law of Retribution Changes
- Vay Hek now has immunity from Warframe powers when he is immune to damage.
- Added an ‘unstuck’ command to help players escape from areas they would otherwise have had to leave the Mission to escape. The ‘unstuck’ command can ONLY be used when the player is alive, and will teleport the player to their last good position.
- The command can be used simply by typing /unstuck
- Once the Mission has been completed, you will be required to restart Warframe so that we may receive an appropriate bug report to help identify these problem locations and monitor the use of the unstuck command.
- The ‘unstuck’ command does not currently function in the Liset, Dojo or Conclave.
- There is a 2 minute cooldown between use.
OROKIN COLOR PICKER
- Add the colors of the Orokin to your Warframe and Weapons! This new color picker features colors derived from the relics of the Orokin Empire.
Visit the Market to purchase it today!
- Nova -- Escape Velocity (Worm Hole Augment): Allies that travel through Worm Hole gain a 30% speed bonus for 4 seconds.
- Valkyr -- Eternal War (Warcry Augment): While active, Warcry's duration is increased by 1.25 seconds for each melee kill.
- Volt -- Capacitance (Overload Augment): Converts 3% of damage dealt into shields split between Volt and allied Tenno.
Get these new Augment Mods now by reaching top rank with select Syndicates.
- Nova and Nekros Noggles have been added to the Market today!
- Added various performance improvements for low spec computers.
- Made various lighting adjustments and visual improvements in the Relays.
- Made various audio adjustments to weapon attacks.
- Made improvements to lighting effects on Phobos, Saturn, Neptune, Sedna, Pluto and Mars tilesets.
- The Installed Mods section of the Mod foundry will now show Mods on both the PvE and PvP versions of a weapon.
- Volt’s Shocking Speed effect now has accompanying audio.
- Improved visuals on the Glaive’s mid-flight explosion effect.
- Players will no longer be able to keep Syndicate Medallions found during a Mission if the Mission is not completed.
- Made some adjustments to the Ripkas elemental effects.
- Updated the sound of Team Restore items.
- Fixed Volt Prime’s blurry textures.
- Fixed error that would prevent Chroma from using powers after deactivating Effigy.
- Fixed match timer in Cephalon Capture resetting back to 15 minutes on Host migration.
- Fixed issue caused by players disconnecting while holding the Cephalon in Cephalon Capture.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm looping on a single target if that target became immune to the ability after it Bladestorm had begun as per: this thread
- Fixed Mirage’s clones from Hall of Mirrors sometimes shooting in the wrong direction.
- Fixed incomplete textures around door frames and skybox on the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed issue that would allow for more than 8 players in a Conclave match.
- Fixed ugly texture on Grineer elevators.
- Fixed profile information being wrong the first time a player profile is viewed in a Mission.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a crash on Host migration.
- Fixed Mirage’s Winter Skin disappearing when Eclipse is activated.
- Fixed the team select UI not being usable between Conclave rounds.
- Fixed projectiles affected by Mag’s Bullet Attractor not doing any damage.
- Fixed tinting on Edo Prime Armor and Kazeru Prime Sugatra.
- Fixed players joining Conclave in a pre-made squad being separated when entering Cephalon Capture.
- Fixed an issue caused by rapidly selecting the Kubrow Imprint menu, causing the menu to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue preventing players to bind Warframe powers to buttons on a gamepad / controller.
- Fixed the pause menu staying open when dying in Conclave.
- Fixed Frost’s Avalanche showing duplicate effects for Clients.
- Fixed Lech Kril’s Sigil dropping from Orokin Vor.
- Fixed black screen that would occur when launching Assassination Missions on the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Sanctuary Rare Spawn targets spawning in Mastery tests.
- Fixed Simaris’ text dialogue appearing twice and overlapping whenever a purchase is made in Sanctuary.
- Fixed enemies becoming immune to melee attacks when hit with Excalibur’s Radial Javelin.
- Fixed an issue in the tutorial caused by navigating the Menu mid-Mission.
- Fixed an issue causing pigment pick up messages to repeat over other items picked up during a mission.
- Fixed areas of the Relay concourse where players were able to escape into space.
- Fixed graphical issues with some decorations in Relays.
- Fixed some issues with Synthesis Rare Spawn fleeing behavior when scanned.
March 31st, 2015 Forum Post
- Added packet-loss tolerance to the network analysis to avoid bogus Firewall errors (evidently Singapore is difficult for some people to communicate with).
- Made various localization changes for Portuguese and Chinese.
March 31st, 2015 Forum Post
- Improved the texture details on Volt Prime.
- Removed the tutorial versions of enemies from Codex, as they are identical to normal enemies.
- Fixed Boss Sigils missing from the drop tables. Our apologies on how long this took to investigate.
- Fixed Chroma playing idle animations when using Spectral Scream as per: this thread
- Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin not being deactivated when entering bleedout, preventing players from bleeding out.
- Fixed some areas in the Relay where players could escape in the Navigation room.
- Fixed extensive audio when using Frosts’ Augment Mods.
- Fixed issue preventing players from being able to complete their scans for Maroo.
- Fixed various gameplay crashes.
March 29th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.
- does not affect the extra credits received from enemies that were killed by Effigy during the mission.
March 27th, 2015 Forum Post
- Dual Sword melee combos have now been enabled in Conclave (ie- Dex Dakra)
- Fixed issues with matchmaking if players had UPnP and NAT-PMP explicitly disabled.
- Fixed issue that would incorrectly show that NAT-PMP had been detected.
- Fixed animation timing for Excalibur’s Radial Javelin when used with cast speed Mods.
- Fixed Darvo’s Market display not properly updating when transitioning between deals.
March 26th, 2015 Forum Post
- Cephalon Capture now has a round length of 15 minutes. Once the timer expires a team will win / lose depending on how many captures have been completed.
- A mission timer has been added to the HUD.
- All Warframes now have a base max energy of 100.
- Removed ‘Matchmaking Mode’ drop down from Conclave. All matches played are ‘public’ for now.
- Lowered breakable vent health in Conclave.
- Dex Dakra and Dex Furis have been enabled in Conclave.
- Increased the damage radius of Rhino’s Stomp in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Excalibur's Radial Javelin in Conclave.
- Slowed the activation / casting animations of Excalibur's Radial Javelin in Conclave.
- Players will now receive a notification of what team they’re joining when entering a match mid-session.
- Made ‘Unidentified Items’ in Spy 2.0 read more like drops, to make it clear that you’ve picked up an item from the Mission and not a bug.
- Proc resistance will now trigger for all proc types simultaneously. This means an enemy with 50% resistance in two damage types will have a 50% chance to resist both, instead of a 50% chance to resist each one individually.
- Added audio cue to Frost’s Ice Wave Impedance Mod effect.
- Volt’s Shock will now apply his energy color to the electrocuted proc that targets receive.
- Altered some text instances of ‘Transmutations Cores’ to ‘Transmute’.
- Corpus Nullifiers are now only immune to ability damage, instead of all radial damage.
- Effects on Mag’s Bullet Attractor now match her energy color.
- Fixed players being unable to access the Zanuka recovery Mission from their Liset.
- Fixed broken Harkonar physics on Volt.
- Fixed the quest, The New Strange start and completion diorama automatically closing after a few seconds if the player is in a squad.
- Fixed weapon skins and weapon cosmetics from being purchasable multiple times.
- Fixed an issue in the Trials of Vay Hek that cause the consoles in Phase 2 to become unhackable.
- Fixed an error in Cephalon Capture showing Sun / Moon Cephalon as Sun / Moon Flag.
- Fixed Skana not sitting properly in the player’s fist.
- Fixed Grineer Capture targets showing as Corpus capture targets.
- Fixed Kubrow not appearing correctly when in the Liset Arsenal loadout.
- Fixed Arcane enhancements showing visible in the Foundry when players are unable to craft one.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when receiving the Sentinel Experience login reward if the player did not have a Sentinel.
- Fixed Ordis audio not matching his subtitles.
- Fixed possible issue with players being unable to abort a Conclave session.
- Fixed players closing the End of Mission screen and being forced to leave a Conclave session.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with Augment descriptions.
- Fixed Glaive not showing in up Melee 2.0 Codex.
- Fixed channeling not projecting correctly on the Edo Prime chest attachment as per this thread
- Fixed typo that would appear when selecting an Arcane.
- Fixed detonation projectiles not dealing damage for Clients.
- Fixed Clients not seeing properly colored weapon trails from their weapons.
- Fixed Mag’s Shield Transference Mod not applying the players energy color to the ability.
- Fixed some instances of the Liset showing washed out textures.
- Fixed an issue where reviving would cause Helios to scan targets with complete Codex entries as per: this thread
- Fixed some instances of black textures appearing on Frost’s Snow Globe.
- Fixed the Mod description of the Entropy Spike Mod to clarify its intended purpose.
- Fixed the timing on Nekros’ Terrify casting animation visual effects.
- Fixed Chroma’s Effigy being hostile to players if spawned while Chroma is under the effects of the Radiation proc.
- Fixed players being unable to accept The New Strange Quest with a controller.
March 25th, 2015 Forum Post - Second Anniversary
Second Anniversary Gifts are in! Thank you for your patience as we distribute the goods, and thank you all for your support these past two years.
Available on Login:
Available in Market:
- Excalibur’s Radial Javelin will now double check that enemies are within range before launching.
- Quick Melee will no longer do full damage on last hit in PvP, slightly reducing the amount of damage dual weapons deal.
- Updated Breeding Grounds trophies to use PBR.
- Fixed issue that would occur when Grineer Rollers would enter Limbo’s Cataclysm.
- Fixed insignias showing on invisible targets in PvP.
- Fixed tint coloring on Dojo trophies from the Mutalist Incursion event.
- Fixed <RAID> appearing in the in-game invitation popup instead of <Trial>.
- Fixed error that would occur when trying to change Clan tier.
- Fixed crash that would occur when NPCs tried using abilities when ragdolled out of bounds.
- Fixed Warframe level up notifications appearing partially offscreen in some resolutions.
March 25th, 2015 Forum Post
- Ability projectiles in PvP soft lock such as Frost’s Icicle now have a slightly improved lock-*on.
- Improved velocity and lockon strength of Frost’s Icicle in PvP.
- Slightly increased the damage of the AKMagnus in PvP.
- Slightly decreased the damage of the MK1 Braton in PvP.
- Liset transmissions relating to The New Strange quest will no longer continue to play while players are crafting parts.
- Players can no longer purchase multiple copies of item skins from the Market.
- Reduced the minimum distance to use the ‘collector’ by 50 meters
- Fixed crash that could occur when accessing Darvo’s Market in the Relay.
- Fixed Arcane enhancements being set to base rank on Clients.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Tornado causing FPS issues on lower-end PCs.
- Fixed an issue caused by uninstalling a Mod when performing a Mod fusion.
- Fixed Orokin enemies not properly getting cut into pieces, instead forming multiple bodies.
- Fixed an issue causing default helmets not loading in PvP.
- Fixed Odonata Prime parts not being tradable.
- Fixed Frost’s Icicle not following proper flight paths in PvP.
- Fixed further textures to be color blind friendly in PvP and the Trial of Vay Hek.
- Fixed Loki default helmet appearing as Prime version in Void.
March 25th, 2015 Forum Post - Volt Prime
Volt Prime and the newest Prime Gear is here!
A shocking agent of death, Volt Prime speeds into Prime Access.
Get Volt Prime Access now and make the newest Primes yours - instantly - including Volt Prime, Odonata Prime, Edo Prime Armor and the Kazeru Prime Sugatra. Plus, stock up on discounted Platinum and get Exclusive Gear available only through Prime Access!
Packages include: NEW VOLT PRIME WARFRAME Harness electricity and bring high damage with Volt Prime, the newest addition to the ranks of elite Prime Warframes.
NEW PRIME ARCHWING Take flight with Odonata Prime.
PRIME ACCESSORIES Modify your Warframe with the Edo Prime Armor and Kazeru Prime Sugatra. Add Exclusive Volt Prime Avatars to your online presence! Speed up your in-game progress with 90-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.
DISCOUNTED PLATINUM Give your Platinum supply a boost at a great price.
Click here to learn more about Prime Access now!
You can begin to hunt for Volt Prime parts using our drop tables for guidance.
- Reduced Bo Prime’s damage to be closer to the other Bo weapons.
- Volt’s Overload is now more noticeable in PvP, particularly for players using black energy.
- Increased the Standing cap for Simaris to be the same as other Syndicates.
- Rewards for Synthesis scanning now count towards your daily Standing limit.
- Added colorblind pipe variants for the Trials of Vay Hek.
- Fixed Sigils overlapping on shoulder attachments.
- Fixed players earning experience from Simulacrum kills.
- Fixed players earning ability experience from Simulacrum kills.
- Fixed login errors occurring in new player accounts.
- Fixed players without a Synthesis Scanner equipped receiving mid-Mission notification of a rare capture target.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor increasing for shield / health decreases caused by Elemental Ward ending as per this thread.
- Fixed Synthesis scans not displaying how much standing has been earned.
- Fixed Ripkas not taking the proper color customizations from players.
- Fixed rare Synthesis targets spawning in Trials of Vay Hek.
- Fixed Mk1 Bo not being usable in PvP.
- Fixed Chroma’s pelt not functioning properly for Clients.
- Fixed inconsistent headshot multipliers in PvP, all weapons now have 2x crit multiplier on headshots.
- Fixed Chroma’s Effigy giving players a stacking credit boost. One Effigy per Chroma.
- Fixed an issue with Ash’s Bladestorm when one of his targets becomes Mind Controlled mid-Bladestorm as per this thread.
- Fixed Frost’s Icicle and Ember’s Fireball auto-targeting the enemy’s torso when aiming manually at a target.
- Fixed some instances of crashes related to players using AMD drivers.
- Fixed melee attacks not properly aligning to camera for Clients entering a Mission.
March 23rd, 2015 Forum Post
PvP Balance Changes:
The recent soft launch of Cephalon Capture has allowed us to make changes for the better from your feedback and concerns. It was clear that certain weapons/abilities/maneuvers/etc were not balanced properly for this new game mode, and we thank you for constructively helping us continue to harmonize Cephalon Capture. The following changes have been made to help create and maintain that equilibrium:
- Slide attacks in PvP will now only use the base damage of the melee weapon wielded. Previously, slide attacks used a damage multiplier; this was shifting the balance in a negative direction.
- Rhino’s Iron Skin is no longer a permanent buff, and will begin to slowly decay after a short period of time.
- Made adjustments to Rhino’s Charge damage in PvP.
- Arcane Helmets have been removed from PvP.
- Mods that increase maximum clip size may now be used in PvP.
- Increased DPS for all Primary and Secondary weapons in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Frost’s Freeze ability in PvP.
- Increased the range of Mag’s Pull ability in PvP.
- Increased the amount of overshield from Mag’s Shield Polarize ability in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of Volt’s Shock ability in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of all Paris bows in PvP.
- Updated water effects in Orokin Cephalon Capture level.
- Respawning Cephalons now play a sound on respawn.
- The Gear wheel has been removed from the Conclave Arsenal menu.
- Building Arcane Enhancements now costs 200k credits.
- Gave Rhino’s Stomp a slight audio boost.
- Removed dead animation time at the end of Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and radial Blind casting animations.
- Tweaked various defenses in Corpus Spy vaults.
- Tweaked various defenses in Grineer Spy vaults.
- Ambulas has been removed from the Sanctuary Simulacrum.
- Multiple items can now be purchased at once from the Syndicate Market UI.
- Increased timers in Grineer Spy vaults.
- Made various environmental PBR updates to the Orokin Void and Tenno Dojo.
- Increased the brightness of flames produced by the Ignis.
- Improved the smokey particle effects on the Embolist’s weapon fire.
- Players without a Synthesis Scanner equipped during a scan will no longer receive Synthesis progress.
- Energy orbs worth 50 energy are now larger than orbs worth 25 energy.
- Made various localization updates.
- Added casting trails on Nekros’ abilities.
- Fixed Warframes not holding a weapon in the Melee training portion of the Codex
- Fixed issue causing players to respawn players with 100% health after Host migration in PvP
- Fixed the Grineer Manic’s animations not properly deactivating Warframe powers, giving him unintended power immunity pre-attack. Tackles from the Grineer Manic will now properly disable Warframe powers as intended.
- Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream being affected by rift status.
- Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward fire AoE being affected by rift status.
- Fixed lighting effects on glowing MOA spawners in Corpus Spy vaults.
- Fixed issue in Spy missions where failing the main console hack would cause the ‘data destruction’ timer to stop and be unusable for the remainder of the Mission.
- Fixed players being unable to parry the Grineer Heavy Gunner’s melee slam.
- Fixed being able to use 8-player squads in other non-Trial Missions.
- Fixed players being able to bypass Conclave loadouts by joining Cephalon Capture via invite or entering a match via the Join in Progress button.
- Fixed a light not properly casting shadows in the Grineer Spy vault.
- Fixed Chroma’s Noble animations displaying a strange hand positioning.
- Fixed Bo Prime not being usable in PvP.
- Fixed Sanctuary’s Mastery Test practice simulations giving Credit rewards.
- Fixed login error caused by conflicting update versions tagged on an account.
- Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward not properly removing ‘old’ buff when 2+ Chroma activate the ability.
- Fixed an issue where players who once equipped mustaches will still have mustaches equipped when changing weapon skins within the Liset.
- Fixed certain texture in CTF Gas City Map that was causing interaction issues.
- Fixed accounts that had lost their loadout information upon logging in.
- Fixed loadout error that could occur in PvP Arsenal.
- Fixed item drops appearing from enemies in Sanctuary Simulacrum.
March 23rd, 2015 Forum Post
- Doubled Dark Sector credit rewards again (a bug was doubling these rewards previously and fixing the bug resulted in an unintended nerf. For clarity, Void credits were never touched.).
- The cooldown delay for Raid Rewards was reduced to 23 hours to make it slightly easier to coordinate daily runs with friends.
- Increased Vauban’s Bounce Pad duration to 5 minutes (from 15 seconds).
- Trinity’s Well of Life will no longer waste energy on invulnerable targets.
- Vay Hek is no longer vulnerable to Trinity’s Energy Vampire (like other bosses).
- Removed Orokin Catalyst/Reactor and Forma from Cephalon Capture reward manifest.
- Fixed Trinity’s Well of Life inadvertently causing damage to certain enemies.
- Fixed Trinity’s Well of Life and other powers for clients targeting invulnerable enemies after Mag’s Bullet Attractor had expired.
- Fixed bug that would cause some PvP sessions to be marked private.
- Fixed loot lockers and crates dropping 25 energy pickups instead of 50.
- Fixed various gameplay crashes.
March 21st, 2015 Forum Post
- Reduced the HP of Rhino’s Ironskin in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of Paris Prime in PvP.
- Made various lighting lighting improvements to Cephalon Capture’s Orokin tileset.
- Improved textures of Cephalon Capture objectives.
- Teshin will now speak a little more quickly in Cephalon Capture.
- Chroma’s alt helmet will no longer appear in player inventories after completing The New Strange Quest.
- Removed exits from Vay Hek boss fight in Law of Retribution.
- Improved audio quality on Grineer hacking minigame.
- Made various audio adjustments to silenced weapons.
- Reduced Ordis’ conversational tendencies when in the Liset.
- Updated Mod and Market icons for Transmutation Cores.
- Updated various materials to PBR quality.
- Rescue Missions will now provide more experience at higher levels.
- Reduced the level of ambient noise in Relays.
- The Manic Grineer will now disappear after killing a player in Solo mode.
- The Manic Grineer is no longer affected by Bladestorm.
- Optimized matchmaking server code to handle load better (may fix some invitation failures).
- Reduced memory footprint in the Relays to avoid some crashes on 32-bit systems.
- Fixed issue where players could enter Conclave with no valid PvP gear during a Host migration, causing a crash.
- Fixed default PvP loadout containing non-PvP items.
- Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream not equipping a weapon once deactivated if the ability was used while holding a scanner.
- Fixed some instances where players could move out of bounds on Relays.
- Fixed auto-target abilities accidentally targeting player Sentinels.
- Fixed Limbo being able to trigger pressure plates while in the Rift.
- Fixed various exploits in the Law of Retribution encounters.
- Fixed rain particles looking pixelated.
- Fixed Arcane Enhancements appearing with Prime part in the Inventory.
- Fixed error that would occur when trying to equip a scanner while unarmed.
- Fixed ‘Logout’ button not bringing players back to Login screen.
- Fixed material on Steel Meridian Medallions not displaying correctly.
- Fixed various texture issues in Relays.
- Fixed additional ammo clips showing on Soma and Soma Prime.
- Fixed issue causing the Manic Grineer to become stuck on objects.
- Fixed mind controlled targets not becoming immune to Mind Control when granted immunity to powers and abilities.
- Fixed an ugly white line showing up on the floor of Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed Ogris charging effects and firing animation not displaying properly.
- Fixed players not being able to unequip Sentinels after removing primary and secondary weapons.
- Fixed Ordis’ ‘idle’ Liset transmissions interrupting other communications.
- Fixed Sentinel NPCs, voice acting, or animations showing for Clients in the first mission of The New Strange Quest.
- Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward buff showing as 1% off in the HUD in some instances.
- Fixed melee finishers adjusting the player camera in an unusual way.
- Fixed visual issue with Gammacor where weapon would open while holstered after melee or a quick roll.
- Fixed Huras Kubrow’s Stalk not properly applying to Players.
- Fixed Vay Hek still broadcasting his threats to Relays.
- Fixed Codex and Library scanners still showing as being equipped during a Host migration.
- Fixed both Ordis and Teshin transmission not matching corresponding subtitles.
- Fixed pistol and melee slots not being auto-equipped for default PvP loadouts.
- Fixed an error that would occur with Grineer Shipyards cranes.
March 20th, 2015 Forum Post
- Improved the music cue in PvP.
- Added sound effect to procs trigged from Arcane enhancements.
- Squads starting a PvP Mission without the appropriate Conclave loadout will now be taken to the Arsenal to equip the correct gear.
- Fixed crash that could occur during Vay Hek and Vor boss fights.
- Fixed login failure if your account has old pending recipes that contained weapon skins.
- Fixed players losing Kubrow customization on account update.
- Fixed players losing Kubrow shape/pattern info on update.
- Fixed <RAID> showing up in foundry for Trial blueprint.
- Fixed Excalibur skins showing up as fusible items in Arcane Foundry.
- Fixed Ash's Teleport targeting player sentinels.
- Fixed issue caused by Simaris’ community scanning.
- Fixed text on “Sure Footed” and “Fortitude” mods.
- Fixed Halo Badge not being handed out when completing the Trials of Vay Hek.
- Fixed Loki’s Invisibility creating particle effects for every equipped attachment.
- Fixed other knocked-down enemies using the Manic Grineer’s knockdown recovery animation.
- Fixed weapon skins not properly applying to the Soma.
- Fixed idle animations not properly playing when players are inactive.
March 19th, 2015 Forum Post - Warframe: Sanctuary
New Quest: The New Strange
Work with Cephalon Simaris to find the source of a mysterious voice. Something is out there, and it is hunting. Work with Simaris to track it down and discover its true nature.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
In order to obtain this new Quest, players above Mastery Rank 5 must first visit Cephalon Simaris in his Sanctuary after completing the Stolen Dreams Quest. From there players can acquire The New Strange and accept it from the Codex once they return to the Liset.
New Warframe: Chroma
A master of the deadly elements, Chroma can alter his damage output by changing his energy coloring.
Chroma’s powers include:
- Spectral Scream: Exhale a deep breath of elemental destruction. Chroma's energy color determines the element.
- Elemental Ward: Depending on Chroma's elemental alignment, an offensive area-of-effect is created. Chroma and its nearby allies are imbued with defensive energy.
- Vex Armor: When shields are damaged, Chroma's armor grows stronger, when health is damaged, weapon damage output increases. Active for a limited duration, the strength of this ability corresponds to rank.
- Effigy: Chroma turns his pelt into a massive sentry that strengthens nearby allies and engulfs enemies in elemental attacks.
New Mission: The Law of Retribution
Tenno are out for vengeance, and Grineer Councilor Vay Hek has nowhere left to hide. Hot on his trail after the assault on Relays during Eyes of Blight, the Lotus will guide a precision strike force to hunt down and put an end to Vay Hek once and for all. Be wary Tenno. Numbers alone will not protect you when diving into the heart of Grineer military power.
- Create a squad of 4 to 8 Tenno and work through three challenge scenarios as you track down Vay Hek across the Solar System.
- Earn Arcane enhancements from defeating Vay Hek, each of which provide a unique bonus Warframes can unleash during combat.
- In order to equip an Arcane enhancement players must construct it in their Foundry under the Miscellaneous tab.
- Players will then need to select what Helmet or Syandana they would like the Arcane to be attached to.
- After construction the Arcane Helmet or Arcane Syandana will appear in their Arsenal under Attachments.
- The Law of Retribution Key Blueprint is available for purchase in the marketplace for 100,000 Credits.
- This Mission can be completed with a minimum of 4 Tenno for an additional challenge. Enemies will not scale down in difficulty with fewer players present in the Mission.
Conclave Syndicate, Teshin, and Cephalon Capture
Cephalon Capture is our latest PvP game mode available on the Conclave Console in the Liset, and with its arrival come a slew of new changes to our existing PvP system. The following are a list of general changes to PvP immediately available in Update: Sanctuary:
- Players will only be allowed to select Warframes from an existing list of warframes balanced exclusively for PvP 2.0. This list will be expanded upon in future Updates and currently includes:
- Players will be limited to Weapons and Mods that have balanced exclusively for PvP. This list will be expanding upon in future Updates.
- Players can access their unique Conclave loadouts from the Arsenal by selecting ‘Select Mode’, followed by ‘Conclave’.
- Cephalon Capture has three maps on launch that will rotate between rounds!
- Cephalon Capture now features Challenges that can be unlocked while fighting against your fellow Tenno.
With our expansion to PvP 2.0 comes a new figure to guide Tenno through the Conclave’s trials and toward the path of enlightenment. Teshin, a survivor of the Orokin Era, disagrees with the Lotus’ policies and strives to see Tenno break free of that which restrains their potential.
Teshin and the Conclave Syndicate have established their presence in the Northern Wing of any Relay, and offer unique Syndicate rewards for Tenno who represent Teshin when participating in Conclave PvP.
Simaris and Sanctuary
In the cradle of space on Tenno Relays across the Solar System Cephalon Simaris has constructed a Sanctuary with the goal of eternally preserving all life. But Simaris needs your help, Tenno. Using Simaris’ advanced Synthesis Scanner you must track down unique targets to scan in a Codex shared by Tenno all over the world, and help unlock exciting new lore and Syndicate rewards.
- Simaris is a Neutral Syndicate and can be joined by any Tenno regardless of current Syndicate allegiance.
- Synthesis Scanners can be equipped like regular Gear, and are used in the same fashion a Codex scanner is.
- Running a Mission that features a targeted enemy will prompt a notification from Simaris, making it a little easier to hunt targets.
- Enemies scanned will be tracked by Simaris unlock a global Codex of lore, in addition to providing affinity toward Simaris’ unique Syndicate rewards.
- While playing in Missions Rare Spawn enemies with unique abilities may appear. These enemies will be more difficult to scan, and Synthesis can have dangerous side-effects on targets scanned.
- Scanning targets will earn affinity with Simaris, and earning affinity with Simaris will not decrease Standing earned with other Syndicates.
Grineer Manic- Dashing in for quick strikes before falling back to the shadows the Grineer Manic is difficult to catch, and deadly to ignore.
New Ability Augment Mods
- Loki: Invisibility: Hushed Invisibility - Weapon noise is reduced by 100% while invisible.
- Mag: Crush: Fracturing Crush - Survivors have their armor decreased by 50% and become unable to move for 7 seconds.
- Frost: Snow Globe: Chilling Globe - Enemies that enter have a 50% chance to become frozen solid for 8 seconds.
- Chroma: Spectral Scream: Afterburn - On deactivating this ability Chroma will launch an elemental projectile dealing 100 damage for each second the ability was active, to a maximum of 500 damage.
New Conclave Mods
- Pistol Mod: Night Stalker - Target visible on map for +6 seconds if hit
- Rifle Mod: Apex Predator - Target visible on map for +6 seconds if hit
- Shotgun Mod: Bounty Hunter -Target visible on map for +6 seconds if hit
- Excalibur Augment: Purging Slash - Allies in the path of Slash Dash have 4 debuffs removed and 100 shields restored.
- Excalibur Augment: Signal Flare - Enemies blinded by Radial Blind are marked on the minimap for 12 seconds.
- Mag Augment: Sapping Reach - Pull steals up to 25 energy from the target
- Mag Augment: Shield Overload - Increases the time for a target’s shields to regenerate by 9 seconds.
- Volt Augment: Kinetic Collision - Running into an opponent increases the duration of speed by 4 seconds.
- Volt Augment: Recharge Barrier - Allies that pass through have 100 shields restored.
- Pistol Mod: Eject Magazine - +20% Clip Reloaded per Second when Holstered.
- Rifle Mod: Tactical Reload - +20% Clip Reloaded per Second when Holstered.
- Shotgun Mod: Lock and Load - +20% Clip Reloaded per Second when Holstered.
- Pistol Mod: Reflex Draw – +80% holster rate
- Rifle Mod: Twitch - +80% holster rate
- Shotgun Mod: Soft Hands – +80% holster rate
New Cephalon Simaris Mods
The following Mods can be purchased through Cephalon Simaris in the Relay Sanctuary with Standing.
- Helios: Detect Vulnerability - Upon completing research on an enemy subsequent scans will reveal their weak points. This ability works similar to Banshee`s sonar.
- Madurai Transmute Core - Ensures transmuted Mod is of the Madurai polarity and eliminates credit cost.
- Vazarin transmute Core - Ensures transmuted Mod is of the Vazarin polarity and eliminates credit cost.
- Naramon Transmute Core - Ensures transmuted Mod is of the Naramon polarity and eliminates credit cost.
- Kohmak - Like the larger Kohm, this hand-shotgun doubles its volley with every successive shot.
- Ripkas - Motorized saw fists usable in close combat.
- Four Riders - A claw Stance capable of fast strikes and powerful slams.
- Added Boss Sigils for Nef Anyo, Jackal, Vay Hek and Tyl Regor.
- Banshee and Vauban Noggles have been added to the Market!
- Tigrol Gene Masking Kit for Kubrow has been added to the Market!
- Players can now select between Cooperative, Archwing, and Conclave loadouts independently. Conclave loadouts will not be selectable in Cooperative and vice versa.
- Players can now see a Warframe’s Power Strength, Range, Duration and Efficiency stats in the Arsenal.
- A new Sigil has been added to the inventory of our current Blade and Gun Champions. Congrats, and good luck to future participants!
- Players will now see a spinner under Join Session to help better display loading times.
- A ‘Missions’ section has been added to the Codex, describing Warframe’s various game modes.
- Energy, Health and Affinity orbs now have received a visual update. Same colored orb, new stylish look!
- Treasury Ship Alerts will now appear on the Star Chart! These Missions offer greater Credit rewards at a higher level of difficulty than normal Missions.
- New Ordis transmissions have been added to the Liset!
- Further improvements have been made to Reverb effects in Missions.
- Melee impact audio on all weapons have been adjusted - hitting enemies and being hit should sound much more pronounced!
- Added new sound effects for bullet impacts
- Revised Warframe footsteps audio on all surfaces for walking, running and sliding.
- New refined damage/affinity numbers.
- Added audio details to Arsenal -- weapons should now display their loudness to help better distinguish between Silent or Alarming weapons fire.
- Improved Volt’s Overload FX to more accurately show the range of the attack.
- Improved the quality of Volt’s shock FX.
- Excalibur has been given a visual update via PBR!
- Mag`s Crush now ticks three times during its casting animation. New enemies that enter within the range will be caught within Crush during each tick.
- Enemies that survive Mag`s Crush will be ragdolled at the end of the animation.
- Warframe’s will now show a special visual effect when reaching 0 Stamina, similar to Shields.
Ability Augment Mod Changes
The following Augment Mods can be used in PvP
- Frost - Ice Wave Impedance
- Rhino - Iron Shrapnel
- Chroma - Afterburn.
Excavation Mission Changes:
- The Excavation scanner has been removed from the Mission instead giving 3 dig sites at once.
- Dig sites will appear in an order that gives players a reasonable tour through the map starting at the closest dig site.
- Added a small ramp-up to the spawns so that players don't get jumped right away when entering the Mission.
- Life Support Modules now have a chance to spawn from lockers and breakable containers in Survival.
- Made a small boost to Life Support Module drop rate in Survival when playing in Solo.
- After completing a Mission a ‘Repeat Mission’ button will be available on the Last Mission Results screen. This will take you directly to the Star Chart node selection.
- Synoid Gammacor now consumes 7.5x more ammunition.
- Synoid Gammacor magazine capacity has been reduced.
- Cold Damage Mods drain increased to 11 to be on par with other elemental damage mods
- Rebalanced values for Survival enemy spawn loop and drop chance.
- Adjusted traps, camera drone patrols, and enemy patrols of various Vaults in Spy Missions.
- Adjusted lighting in Corpus Spy Vaults to remove shadows from laser grids.
- Various weapons have been given the PBR treatment!
- The Viper, Dual Vipers and Wraith Twin Vipers have been given a visual and audio overhaul!
- Made a wide range of audio adjustments to improve the sound quality of most sidearms.
- Slightly reduced Soma Prime audio.
- Several tweaks were made to spawn rooms and tileset connectors in Void Derelict missions.
- Made several adjustments to room generation on the Infested Corpus Survival tileset.
- Made several adjustments to room generation on Corpus Gas City Survival tileset.
- 8 Syndicate Medallions are now guaranteed to appear in any Syndicate Mission.
- Login rewards now have ‘Blueprint’ descriptor where applicable.
- Made tweaks to Boss health to better reflect the balance of Host and Clients on Mission start.
- Syndicates no longer require multiple sacrifices if players drop from a higher tier to a lower one. Players will only need to make one sacrifice ever when moving between tiers.
- Fixed collision in Corpus Spy vaults to prevent players circumventing trap doors in the floor.
- Fixed an issue where if Helios restarts his scan, players would lose all Codex information gained in the Mission so far.
- Fixed an impassible doorway on the Grineer Asteroid Tileset that would appear in Spy Missions.
- Fixed stealth weapon XP multipliers increasing the stealth combo xp multipler as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue where picking up Life Support Modules in Survival at 0% caused the bar to freeze.
- Fixed Syndicate allies using throwing weapons not having holsters for their weapons.
- Fixed player`s Warframe Mission Summary not appearing correctly after aborting a Mission, instead showing a missing experience bar.
- Fixed some instances of inappropriate collision at the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed an issue causing some space skybox to show a visible cube shape in the distance.
- Fixed Loki`s Decoy showing broken decorations or special effects.
- Fixed various issues with navigation markers in Grineer Spy Missions.
- Fixed incorrect audio cue that could occur when picking up items in a Mission.
- Fixed force fields in Grineer Spy vaults not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed missing reverb effects in the Orokin large fountain room in Void tilesets.
- Fixed Loki`s switch teleport being able to get him stuck into the wall.
- Fixed a dead Rescue target`s health appearing in the HUD.
- Fixed the weapon trail placement on the Lecta.
- Fixed a portion of the ceiling on Void Derelict maps that players could clip through.
- Fixed an issue caused by being able to access the Pause Menu from within the Mods Loadout screen.
- Fixed inappropriate sound replication occurring when Nekros` Soul Punch hits an enemy.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when uninstalling a Mod that would exceed energy capacity while fusing.
- Fixed an issue where a constant stream of bullets would not knock players out of parrying as stamina is reduced to zero.
- Fixed issue causing players Warframe / Appearance in Arsenal showing as ‘No Helmet Selected’ under all categories.
- Fixed the Relay minimap missing portions of the Relay.
- Fixed issue caused by Zanuka being launched out of the Alad V fight arena, making it impossible to finish the boss fight.
- Fixed an error that would occur when using Mesa’s Shatter Shield to deflect Panthera blades.
- Fixed Spy Rewards displaying more information than just an unidentified item.
- Fixed the energy color of Helios not applying to his center ‘eye’ until you back out of Appearance in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Clients getting stuck in voting stage of Mission Select if Host leaves during pre-mission countdown.
- Fixed Host’s Mission select / countdown being cancelled when a Client leaves the squad.
- Fixed incorrect lighting on Grineer shipyards causing some areas of the floor to appear pitch black while others are fully lit.
- Fixed the objective marker not leading to extraction in Rescue Missions after freeing the captive.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker not playing its firing sounds correctly.
- Fixed enemies not becoming released from Vauban’s Bastille when a Nullifier bubble passes over them.
- Fixed various exploits that could be used on the obstacle course.
- Fixed opening the menu while using Hydroid’s Undertow causing the menu to appear in the wrong location.
- Fixed four squares appearing in place of allies on the Cephalon Suda Genius Syndicate daily Mission.
- Fixed Corpus Nullifiers being affected by Limbo’s Cataclysm.
- Fixed enemies still firing their weapons while ragdolled.
- Fixed an issue in Hijack where the objective will travel backwards if it encounters a door faster than the door can open.
- Fixed the Carrier Sentinel dragging items that have not (or cannot) be claimed, following the player forever.
- Fixed Wyrmius respawning behind a wall if the player died behind a wall.
- Fixed the Dragon Nikana’s Hilt appearing as orange even with no color selected.
- Fixed issue causing players getting spammed with ‘Player has received your invitation’ messages after sending an invite.
- Fixed Red Veil allies in Syndicate Missions using the incorrect skin on their Ballistica.
- Fixed grey lines that appear on various Immortal Skins.
- Fixed players being unable to see proper values of items being traded in Trade UI.
- Fixed players being unable to spend Platinum to buy weapon slots from the Foundry after being prompted with a message to do so.
- Fixed users being unable to compare Archwing stats in the Arsenal.
- Fixed players not receiving their reward for completing the Once Awake quest.
- Fixed Grineer Spy Vault alarms triggering after the Vault has been completed or failed.
- Fixed Sancti Castanas looking blurry.
- Fixed enemy Eximus Toxic auras proccing on players when the enemy is under the effect of mind control as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue where selecting Enter Clan Dojo from the Star Chart would not bring you to the Dojo.
- Fixed the Panthera’s alt fire being able to damage squad mates.
- Fixed a broken selection under Audio in the Options menu.
- Fixed the Kubrow Howl ability affecting targets that should be immune due to existing effects like Chaos or Disarm.
- Fixed Gear equipped in Arsenal not properly saving to the ‘Gear Wheel’, making it impossible to use any items.
- Fixed an issue caused by closing a queued Inbox Transmission that would cycle the Transmission into an infinite loop.
- Fixed an issue where players could open multiple Sell windows at the Ducat Kiosk in Relays.
- Fixed the Attachments options in the Arsenal / Appearance overlapping the Physique menu.
- Fixed grammatical error in the Gemini Nikana’s Market description.
- Fixed melee auto targeting overestimating range as per: this thread
- Fixed Missions not being properly translated on Nodes featuring multiple Missions.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when trying to accept a Clan invite without having built a Clan key.
- Fixed the chat bar overlapping the Purchase button on the Syndicate Offerings page for Sigils.
- Fixed the dialogue between Lotus and Maroo at the final mission of Stolen Dreams being out of order.
- Fixed certain loot caches always showing up (no matter what) on Corpus ship tilesets.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when players are taxi’d to a node they had not yet unlocked, causing the Star Chart to lock requiring a forced restart to escape.
- Fixed Bastille not working on neutral enemies such as the Kubrow or Sand Skate.
- Fixed VO not triggering when in the Relay.
- Fixed clients receiving a ‘Button Label’ text when joining a Defense Mission at the exact moment the Host completes the 5th wave.
- Fixed Host getting stuck on a loading screen when returning to Liset from a Mission.
- Fixed terrain that was causing spawn problems on the Corpus Outpost tileset
- Fixed a Corpus flare that would not disappear when created.
- Fixed Ash’s Smoke Shadow Augment Mod not functioning properly.
- Fixed Vauban’s Vortex not properly gathering nearby items.
- Fixed issue with Helios caused by viewing another player’s profile then entering a Mission, causing Helios to count scans from other player’s completed Codex.
- Fixed crash that would occur when launching Warframe.
- Fixed various localization issues.