Updates are occasional patches and add-ons or removal of information and/or features of a game.
The following updates are for WARFRAME Version 17:
|Update 17.0: Update 17.0 - Hotfix 17.0.1 - Hotfix 17.0.2 - Hotfix 17.0.3 - Hotfix 17.0.4 - Hotfix 17.0.5|
|Update 17.1: Update 17.1 - Hotfix 17.1.1 - Hotfix 17.1.2 - Hotfix 17.1.3 - Hotfix 17.1.4 - Hotfix 17.1.5|
|Update 17.2: Update 17.2 - Hotfix 17.2.1 - Hotfix 17.2.2 - Hotfix 17.2.3 - Update 17.2.4 - Hotfix 17.2.5 - Hotfix 17.2.6|
|Update 17.3: Update 17.3 - Hotfix 17.3.1|
|Update 17.4: Update 17.4 - Hotfix 17.4.1 - Hotfix 17.4.2 - Hotfix 17.4.3 - Hotfix 17.4.4 - Update 17.4.5|
|Update 17.5: Update 17.5 - Hotfix 17.5.1 - Hotfix 17.5.2 - Hotfix 17.5.3 - Hotfix 17.5.4 - Hotfix 17.5.5|
|Update 17.6: Update 17.6 - Hotfix 17.6.1 - Hotfix 17.6.2|
|Update 17.7: Update 17.7 - Hotfix 17.7.1|
|Update 17.8: Update 17.8 - Hotfix 17.8.1|
|Update 17.9: Update 17.9 - Update 17.9.1 - Hotfix 17.9.2|
|Update 17.10: Update 17.10 - Hotfix 17.10.1 - Hotfix 17.10.2 - Hotfix 17.10.3 - Hotfix 17.10.4|
|Update 17.11: Update 17.11 - Hotfix 184.108.40.206 - Hotfix 17.11.1|
|Update 17.12: Update 17.12 - Hotfix 17.12.1|
|Updates Collapse AllExpand All|
|Closed Beta Updates||Open Beta: 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22|
November 25th, 2015 Forum Post
- Improved the tintability of metal texture on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
- Fixed Steam Tennogen items displaying an improper label when players install an Arcane.
- Fixed an error preventing players from receiving the Rota Syandana after purchasing the item multiple times. Players who spent Steam funds in this fashion without properly receiving/gifting the item will be refunded with this hotfix.
- Fixed incorrect badge placement on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
- Fixed a visual error on Rhino’s Iron Skin when using the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
- Fixed a visual error causing Rhino’s Iron Skin to turn black in some tilesets when using the Palatine Deluxe Skin.
- Fixed the Quilate Liset and Hellkite Liset skins not having proper lighting FX.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when purchasing TennoGen items through Steam.
November 25th, 2015 Forum Post - Palatine Bonus Weekend
- Palatine Bonus Weekend
Spend this weekend recovering from your turkey coma by making space a more hospitable place to be. From November 25 to November 30 we'll be holding a special Palatine Bonus event available to all players!
For more information on this sale please visit our full news post here: https://warframe.com/news/attention-tenno-19
- Soft Launch: 2 Factor Authentication
As an additional security measure for our players 2 Factor Authentication has been integrated into Warframe. This feature is currently optional, but we encourage players to opt-in and give their account an extra bit of protection against malicious attempts at account access.
Accounts can opt-in at http://www.warframe.com/user shortly after this Update is live. Be sure to check your spam folder for any confirmation emails. If you still aren't receiving emails, add email@example.com to your whitelist and allowed contacts.
- New Warframe: Wukong
A primal warrior with the heart of a trickster. Wukong’s powers include:
- Iron Jab: Explode the Iron Staff to its true length, knowing down anything in its path.
- Defy: Escape death by receiving a boost of health when killed.
- Cloud Walker: Evaporate into a cloud of mist and float through the battlefield.
- Primal Fury: Summon the Iron Staff and unleash fury.
Wukong is available in the Market or can be constructed through Dojo Clan tech.
- New Customizations
The following Deluxe skins have been re-introduced into the Market and are here to stay!
The following Deluxe skins are now available in the Market:
- Rhino Palatine Skin: Pay homage to warriors of a more chivalrous time with this skin.
- Jat Kittag Palatine Skin: Transform the Jat Kittag with this forged steel skin.
- Palatine Syandana: A Syandana fit for a knight.
- New Resource:
- Nitain Extract: Each vial is produced by the painstaking expression of billions of rare, ocean-vent dwelling microorganisms. Locations of Nitain Extract will be made available through your Landing Craft’s navigation Alerts.
- Alerts will run a minimum of 4 times a day everyday on all platforms (PC, XB1, and PS4). Alerts will go live at different times across platforms.
- Made improvements to the purifier interaction on the second nerve in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed players being able to teleport through terrain using the Itzal during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed an issue that would cause extreme FPS after framerate hitches due to auto-vsync being disabled.
- Fixed some instances where Loki could exit terrain via switch teleport.
- Fixed Equinox’s Rest & Rage Ability ending early when switching forms as per: forum post
- Fixed incorrect pricing on the Drac Chroma Helmet.
- Fixed an error causing the Lotus’ Invasion announcement VO to play continuously when an Infestation Outbreak spreads to other nodes.
- Fixed some limited-time reward weapons not properly taking color customization.
- Fixed finisher attack animations appearing in Archwing.
- Fixed the Corpus Frozen Outpost tileset missing some alarm consoles on Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed players being unable to gift a discounted item if they don’t have enough Platinum to cover the item’s original price.
- Fixed the price of discounted items changing anytime a player exits then re-enters the gift confirmation screen.
November 13th, 2015 Forum Post
- Golem Trial Fixes:
- Fixed some issues preventing Esophages from properly eating Vaporizers in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Reduced Stun-locking when flying near the Jordas Golem and toned down the force procs.
- Fixed an issue where Clients could not kill the First Nerve in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed an issue where radial melee damage could be used to kill Nerves before the proper steps had been accomplished.
- Fixed an issue during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict when using Itzal’s Blink ability.
- Improved performance in various stages of the Jordas Verdict.
November 12th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed a Codex Mystery.
- Fixed a crash.
November 12th, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcement
- Tenno Reinforcement:
The Mios Has Arrived!
Designed by community member RedSkittlez, the Mios is a bone-forged sword that includes a tendon-whip to distract and maim the enemy.
Add the Mios to your Arsenal by visiting the Market or Clan Research today!Additions:
- New Stance: Defiled Snapdragon
- Added analog support for the right thumbstick movement when in menus using a Steam Controller.
- Adjusted the stats breakdown of Ember’s Fire Blast ability to show the DPS and Explosion damage separately.
- Added Archwing, Archwing Primary and Archwing Melee categories to the Equipment section of the player Profile.
- Fixed fullscreen mode not functioning properly if Steam was not in Big Picture mode.
- Fixed an incorrect icon appearing during login screen when using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue where the Steam Controller icons were showing a Big Picture no matter what controller they have attached.
- Fixed not being able to properly control the hacking mini-game when using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Steam Controller to interact with the Cipher button for hacking puzzles or the Battle/Extract menu on Defense Missions.
- Fixed players being unable to use the Steam Controller’s D-Pad to switch between email/password fields on the login screen.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from using the X button to respawn in Conclave when using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from casting Warframe powers using the recommended Controller settings via the Steam Controller.
- Fixed players not being able to skip cinematics via the Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue where launching warframe in Big Picture will reset player keybindings.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor giving players a 4.5x multiplier instead of a 3.5x multiplier as per: forum post
- Fixed multiple issues affecting equip-time stats, including Archwing, Kubrow, weapons and Warframe equip time.
- Fixed an improper lighting issue visible on the Corpus ship tileset.
- Fixed Infested material appearing in non-infested Missions on the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed an error that cause the Minimap to stay on the screen when a player would attempt to hide it, freezing and no longer updating.
- Fixed an error that would cause players to get stuck in the terrain after being consumed by an Esophage.
- Fixed the Lotus’ VO not playing in Grineer vs Corpus Invasions.
- Fixed Chroma’s Afterburn Augment leaving lingering damage if killed while in use.
November 10th, 2015 Forum Post
- Steam Controller support is now live! See here for more info: forum post
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the damage of the Gorgon series in PvP.
- Removed invulnerability from Atlas when using Landslide in PvP.
- Rounded off the FPS indicator, making it easier to read.
- The Crowd Dispersion Mod has had its Range and Damage adjusted to more appropriately scale up with each rank.
- Fixed Toxic Lash no longer functioning after killing an enemy affected by Spores.
- Fixed Range and Strength Mods having no effect on Saryn’s Molt explosion when toggled by the player.
- Fixed Saryn’s Molt exploding twice when killed by enemies. We've doubled the damage of Molt’s explosion as a result of fixing this bug.
- Fixed friends playing in a Solo Mission displaying as being ‘In Menus’.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor Ability actually reducing player armor rating.
November 9th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed an error preventing Clients/Hosts from loading into Archwing Missions.
- Fixed an issue where no energy was being returned from enemies affected by Spore while Toxic Lash was active if the melee strikes were lethal. Lethal strikes on Spore'd enemies with an active Toxic Lash will now regenerate energy as intended from the last hotfix.
- Please Note:
We are currently aware that Saryn’s Toxic Lash is no longer functioning after killing an enemy in melee. This issue will be resolved as soon as possible, and we apologize for the confusion it has caused during Saryn’s rework period. Thank you for your patience.
November 9th, 2015 Forum Post
- Added Saryn Orphid Profile Icons for a limited time! Find them by going to your Profile Icon settings. These unique icons will be removed November 18, at 2 p.m EST.
- Conclave Changes
- Reduced the damage of Saryn’s Miasma in Conclave.
- Saryn Changes
- Reduced the particle FX on Saryn’s Spore when spreading between enemies to address performance issues.
- Doubled the duration of Saryn’s Molt.
- Saryn’s Spores now cost half normal energy when cast on Molt.
- Destroying an enemy affected by Saryn’s Spores with Toxic Lash will now restore 2 energy to Saryn.
- Saryn’s Toxic Lash can now be recast to refresh its duration.
- Increased the grab range of Esophages in the interior of the J-3 Jordas Golem during the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed additional issues during the Stage 1 to Stage 2 transition in the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed players being able to hit the first Golem nerve through glass in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed potential progression stopper during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed some issues preventing enemies from properly spawning Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed a visual issue allowing players to teleport outside of the level during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck in a sliding door during Stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed a percentage error showing too many decimals in the HUD buff of Chroma’s Vex Armor as per: forum post
- Fixed Saryn’s Miasma being able to be recast repeatedly after using Spores.
- Fixed the visual screen shake FX becoming stuck on the screen after using the Liset’s Air Support as per: forum post
- Fixed an issue that would shrink Hydroid after using Undertow, making him impossible to hit but more susceptible to becoming hidden in a bowl of Cheerios.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spore creating tiny Spores on some enemies.
November 5th, 2015 Forum Post
- Saryn Changes
- Instead of just disappearing on enemy death, Saryn’s Spores will now detonate at a reduced spread distance if the target dies.
- Toxic Lash can now proc multiple times.
- Made some tweaks to the audio FX of Viral procs.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Drop not properly showing damage numbers.
- Fixed a crash relating to inventory logging.
- Fixed some gaps and collision issues on terrain scattered about Stage 1 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed players not receiving a Revive screen when dying to a Purge in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict. Players reviving after being killed during a Purge will now revive outside of the Golem.
- Fixed an error breaking the transition from Archwing moving from Stage 1 to Stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed badges not sitting correctly on the Saryn Orphid Skin.
- Fixed Ember's Fireblast, Vauban's Vortex and Volt's Electric Shield Abilities being cancelled when you enter a Nullifier Bubble.
- Applied a potential fix for crashes associated with XP and DX9.
- Fixed an error that would occur during Saryn’s Spore detonation / spread.
November 4th, 2015 Forum Post - Saryn Revisited
- New Cosmetics
This update gives the toxic Saryn a lot of love with a brand-new deluxe skin, Sugatra, and a weapon skin that puts a floral touch on the deadly Dual Zoren. These skins will only be for a limited time, and will be removed from the Market on November 18, at 2 p.m EST.
Get the Saryn Orphid Skin, Melia Sugatra, and Cyskis Dual Zoren Skin by visiting the Market today!
- Saryn Revisited
With this update comes a lot of exciting changes to Saryn’s abilities, giving her more synergy between each power and putting more emphasis on her ability to debuff enemies with Viral and Toxin procs. As always we will continue to monitor Saryn after the launch of this rework.
Please post your feedback in our megathread here: forum post
- Spore Revisions
- Saryn’s Venom Ability has been renamed to Spore.
- Guaranteed Viral proc on explosion of spores.
- If current host has a toxin Proc (i.e from Contagion or any other source), it will transfer that proc too.
- Damage ticks will be done every second, duration will affect how long the debuff is up.
- Increase base damage of the ability.
- Molt Revisions
- Spore can be cast on Molt, infects units which attack Molt.
- Miasma cast in range of Molt will feed into Molt, creating more damage on explosion.
- All Spores on Molt Clones will detonate and spread on the clone’s death.
- Toxic Lash Revisions
- Saryn’s Contagion Ability has been renamed to Toxic Lash.
- Slightly increased the damage and duration of Toxic Lash.
- Guaranteed Toxin proc on melee hit.
- Detonates a Venom spore if the target has one.
- Damage output scales based on a percent of total damage of melee weapon with Mods, not base.
- While Toxic Lash is active, there is a bonus damage reduction while blocking. This damage reduction is capped at 90%.
- Miasma Revisions
- Damage ticks will be done every second, Duration will affect how long the debuff is up.
- 100% more damage if target is affected by a Viral proc (Spore guarantees a Viral proc when exploded).
- 100% more damage if target is affected by a Toxin proc (Toxic Lash guarantees a Toxin proc on impact).
- Enemies hit by Miasma when under the effects of Miasma will have the duration timer reset.
- Increase base damage overall.
- General Revisions
- Saryn now has a passive 25% increased Status effect duration.
- Updated some visual FX on Saryn’s abilities.
- Saryn can now cast Spore and Toxic Lash while moving.
- Saryn’s base Armor is now 175.
- Saryn’s base Health is now 125.
- Saryn’s maximum Energy is now 150.
- Added "Decline All" option for incoming friend requests.
- Added a Sort By Used option under the Profile, Equipment submenu.
- Conclave Changes
- The Following PvP Mods have been added to the drop tables for all Conclave game modes
- Sudden Justice (Sybaris) - On 2 hits within .2 secs, increase Fire Rate 30% for 2 seconds.
- Directed Convergence (Supra) - Increase accuracy by 80% when aiming.
- Focused Acceleration (Tetra) - Increase Projectile Speed by 80% when aiming.
- Final Tap (Hind) - On 4 hits within 0.5 seconds, increase damage by 100% for 0.2 seconds.
- Measured Burst (Tiberon) - Increase damage by 30%, decrease Fire Rate by 60% when aiming.
- Reduced the damage bonus duration of the Double Tap Mod from .5 to .3 seconds and increased the damage bonus from 30% to 50%
- Furis series damage reduced in PvP.
- Karak damage reduced in PvP.
- Seer damage increased in PvP.
- Twin Grakata damage reduced in PvP.
- Attica damage increased in PvP.
- Martial Fury Mod attack speed boost duration boosted from 4 to 20 seconds.
- Increased experience bonuses from kills in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Rhino’s Iron Shrapnel Augment in Conclave.
- Bullet Jump Speed is now Mobility in PvP and also affects Dodge Speed.
- Conclave Mods now display the word ‘Mobility’ instead of ‘Bullet Jump’.
- Maglev Mod has been removed from PvP.
- Diriga Changes
The following change has been made to help bring some additional utility to the Diriga. We will continue to monitor the Diriga after launch to provide additional balance to this unique trait if necessary.
- Diriga’s Calculated Shot Precept is now able to target Sensor Bars and Arc Traps.
- Slightly increased the spawn rate of enemies on Yemaja, Sedna.
- Antidotes in The Jordas Verdict can now be picked up even when they are moving.
- Some adjustments to Purifier and Esophage spawning during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial has been made.
- The Adhesive Blast Mod’s description has been altered to reflect its function. The mod now states there is a 100% sticky chance at Max Rank, and ranking this mod will be required to achieve this.
- Reduced the required Codex scans for the Arcane Machine, Arcane Boiler, Cascade Bomb, Darvo, and Infested Mesa to one.
- Reduced the required Codex scans for the Toxin Injector to 3.
- Players can now exit Relays by using a context action on the Liset they entered the Relay with.
- Fixed rare Grineer Loot Crates spawning in the Jordas Verdict Trial during Stage 3 instead of Corpus Loot Crates.
- Fixed Penta Grenades falling through the floor instead of bouncing.
- Fixed Lotus Transmissions not matching her VO after hacking a terminal to reset security sensors.
- Fixed an issue allowing enemies to slide while getting up from a knockdown.
- Fixed a visible hole in terrain on the Earth tileset allowing players to exit the map.
- Fixed an issue preventing End of Mission bonus experience for weapons from being counted towards challenges.
- Fixed the Quick Thinking Mod not properly taking damage reduction into account before removing energy from a Client.
- Fixed purchasing a Color Picker not showing as unlocked until the player opens and closes the customization menu.
- Fixed Simaris’ dialogue being cut off by the loading screen during the Synthesis Tutorial.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be stuck on the ‘Ready to Trade’ screen, preventing them from selecting an empty trade slot.
- Fixed an issue causing Warframe customization to disappear during a Host Migration when in bleedout.
- Fixed an issue where joining a game in progress that has a dead player will display the wrong Warframe as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing the Mantis to appear too close to the camera on the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue causing the Datamass to disappear when held by a client jumping into an out-of-bounds area during a Host Migration.
- Fixed an error causing players to see themselves as an enemy on the minimap when firing a weapon.
- Fixed energy colors showing improperly on the Silva & Aegis when previewing the weapon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Kubrow being revived from a bleedout state automatically when the player is revived.
- Fixed an issue causing the Cheater of Death and Cryptographer Challenges to reset before completion.
- Fixed an issue enabling players to mantle recently fired Ogris rockets.
- Fixed several inconsistent behaviors in Sentinel precept targeting.
- Fixed an issue where some Clients would see two Purge timers in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed an issue preventing the J-3 Jordas Golem from leaving his perch.
- Fixed the Daman Sugatra not copying the proper main colors in the Arsenal when the player’s weapon is a dark energy color.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when viewing Chroma in the Codex.
- Fixed a duplicate entry for the Arcane Machine that would appear in the Codex.
- Fixed enemies not playing a reaction animation to Radial Disarm.
- Fixed an issue causing certain cosmetics to appear as grey in dioramas instead of their default colors.
October 30th, 2015 Forum Post
- New Archwing Weapon Mod: Shell Rush: Increases charge rate of arch-gun.
- Shell Rush drops in Archwing Exterminate Missions.
- Reduced camera shake created by Fluctus projectiles.
- Removed Affinity Amp Auras from inventories. This unreleased mod was either acquired through Transmutation years ago, or the most recent Tactical Alert.
- Legendary Cores have been distributed to all players that have had the Affinity Amp Aura removed from their inventory.
- The Jordas Verdict Changes / Fixes:
- Increased the amount of health the J-3 Jordas Golem has.
- Fixed an issue keeping the J-3 Jordas Golem from moving away from his perch for a long period of time.
- Fixed an issue preventing the J-3 Jordas Golem’s weakpoints from being open for Clients.
- Fixed an issue causing a forced extraction on the J-3 Jordas Golem confrontation.
- Fixed an issue allowing the J-3 Jordas Golem to be killed with perched and stationary.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from moving through the interior glass to the J-3 Jordas Golem’s weakpoint.
- Fixed players receiving Antiserum inbox messages after each successful Trial Extraction.
- Fixed some squad members being left in Archwing Mode after transition from Stage 1 to Stage 2.
- Fixed several instances where players become stuck in terrain on spawn / within the level during Stage 2.
- Fixed an issue causing a pre-emptive Purge during Stage 3.
- Fixed an issue causing the engines to immediately engage after entering the J-3 Jordas Golem.
- Fixed some improper clipping that would occur during the cinematic transition from Stage 1 to Stage 2.
- Fixed the Igara Syanda not sitting properly on some Warframes.
- Fixed several instance of a misplaced apostrophe in Baro Ki’ Teer’s name and Noggle description.
October 29th, 2015 Forum Post - The Jordas Verdict
- The Jordas Verdict:
Face your greatest Trial yet. A massive Corpus ship with signs of heavy infestation has appeared in the System, unlike anything the Tenno have encountered before. Exploring the ship will require speed and cunning as clouds of Infested spores threatens to consume anything that dares enter.
Too dangerous to approach with a landing craft, Tenno will need to deploy Archwing to find an entry point into the drifting ship. Surviving in such thickly Infested space means Tenno must move quickly, and once inside, the Lotus' warriors must find a way to endure the constant barrage of Infested spores.
Multiple expeditions into the ship may be required, but only a squad fully equipped to handle the mounting infestation will be able to dispatch this threat.
A special note: The Jordas Verdict is still in its Beta, and we appreciate your patience while we make refinements to our most mechanically complex Mission in Warframe to date. Expect any issues that may arise mid-Trial to be addressed in future updates.
- New Enemies:
- Esophage: Part of an interconnected network of Infested organs. Function remains unclear.
- New Arcanes:
New Arcanes are here! Beat The Jordas Verdict to find them all!
- How to get started:
- The Jordas Verdict Trial Key can be purchased from the Market, and must be crafted before the Trial can be accessed.
- The Jordas Verdict does have Archwing gameplay, and equipping a high-level Loadout is recommended.
- Leaderboards can be found here: http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/trialGolemStats.php
- Made various optimizations to the installation and launch of Warframe.
- Frost and Frost Prime have been given the PBR treatment, in addition to some visual texture adjustments.
- Fixed Glaive weapons not appearing for melee stealth attacks.
- Fixed the Cerata appearing distorted in Arsenal.
- Fixed Clients not hearing headshots due to low output volumes.
- Fixed squadmates in Archwing Missions not properly having blue markers when there are 4 players in a Mission.
- Fixed the Lato Vandal Halloween Skin from appearing in the Market on its own.
- Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield not functioning on guns with punch through.
- Fixed an issue preventing colors or attachments on the Glaive disappearing when thrown.
October 28th, 2015 Forum Post - Day of the Dead
- New Weapon
- Cerata: Twisted and tortured from exposure to the Infestation, this Glaive becomes an absolute predator in the hands of the right Tenno.
- FYI: The Cerata as Toxin damage on quick attacks and an added Puncture damage type on Thrown attacks.
- Day of the Dead Skins are now here! For more information on this limited time skins check out our full news post here: https://warframe.com/news/attention-all-tenno
- The following items will be receiving new Day of the Dead Skins:
- Conclave Changes:
- The following Mod has been added the Conclave:
- The following Conclave Mods can now be used in PvE:
- Reflex Draw / Twitch / Soft Hands (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - Increased Holster/Draw speed.
- Spry Sights / Agile Aim / Snap Shot (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - Increased movement speed when aiming down sights.
- Air Recon / Overview / Broad Eye (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - increased FoV when Aim Gliding
- Eject Magazine / Tactical Reload / Lock and Load (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - weapons reload while holstered.
- Gun Glide / Double-Barrel Drift / Strafing Slide (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - Increased accuracy and reduced recoil while sliding.
- Spring-Loaded Broadhead (Daikyu) - Increased damage after the projectile has traveled 20m.
- Adjustments have been made to reduce the amount of ‘pinballing’ that occurs when being knocked back in Archwing after hitting terrain.
- The Diriga’s Calculated Shot Precept can now target cameras and turrets.
- Reduced the particle FX on Elytron’s Core Vent Ability.
- The Ignis will now char the corpses of enemies slain.
- The Mantis’ Air Support now heals Sentinels.
- Audio FX will now play on the successful installation of an Arcane.
- The cooldown on the Electro Pulse Mod will now decrease with increased Mod Rank.
- Improved fog visual FX.
- Fixed a white screen appearing when opening the menu during a fade-in or fade-out.
- Fixed the Afterburn Mod still being applied to players transitioning out of Archwing.
- Fixed Syandanas and Ember Prime’s head flame being improperly colored in Codex dioramas.
- Fixed no items being listed under the “Select Items to Enhance” options of the Arcanes sub-menu.
- Fixed the Syndicates prompting players to confirm re-attaining a title when the player does not have enough standing to do so.
- Fixed Simaris’ Research Imprint button not being a piece of concept art and not final art.
- Fixed an error causing Kubrow to be visible in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed Clients being unable to see damage numbers when attacking Toxin Injectors in Stage One of the Law of Retribution Trial.
- Fixed an error preventing players from logging in when they don’t have a Kubrow available.
- Fixed the blur effect from Mesa’s Peacemaker still showing when the player has entered a bleedout state.
- Fixed various localization issues.
October 22nd, 2015 Forum Post
- Conclave Changes:
- Renamed the Intensify Affector to Potency.
- Removed damage mitigation from dodging in PvP.
- Directional improvements have been made to the Synthesis scanner’s target tracking visual FX.
- Fixed Clients sometimes not showing the correct energy colors when using Chroma.
- Fixed Chroma not showing the proper energy element while in the Arsenal or in game.
- Fixed Chroma's elemental damage always being Heat regardless of colour.
- Fixed Nekros’ Terrify having no effect on enemies.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonar visual FX displaying as super bright.
- Fixed Simaris’ Standing Reward display being capped by the daily limit.
- Fixed ‘Earth’ not displaying as one of the Feral Kubrow’s regions in the Codex.
- Fixed players becoming staggered when being released from a friendly Loki’s Switch Teleport.
- Fixed the Silva and Aegis not being able to do a slide attack with the Final Harbinger Stance equipped.
- Fixed many Parkour Mods and more having incomplete descriptions.
- Fixed the Ninkondi being unable to do a slide attack.
- Fixed the Mk-1 Kunai showing a Platinum cost in the Market.
October 21st, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcments
- Tenno Reinforcements
The Twin Basolk are nasty little hatchets that slice through steel as if it were flesh and the Ignis gets a completely new look!
Add the Twin Basolk to your Arsenal by visiting the Market today!
- Simaris Daily Quests have arrived! Visit Cephalon Simaris at any Relay for more information.
- The Ignis has received a visual overhaul and has received the following stat changes:
- Increased fire range.
- Increased innate multishot effect.
- Added 2m punchthrough.
- Increased clip size and total ammo capacity.
- Chesa Kubrow Reward Alerts
Due to an error in Kubrow egg type generation many players hunting for Chesa Kubrow have been unable to obtain the breed since the release of Chesa without purchasing the egg from the Market. While the error has been fixed we understand the frustration this has caused Kubrow enthusiasts, and will be releasing an alert that offers 2 Chesa Kubrow Genetic Code Templates as a reward.
This alert will be active shortly after this Update, and will be available for play until Monday at 12 p.m EDT.
- Conclave Changes:
- The following Mods have been added to Conclave’s drop tables:
- Kill Switch (Shotgun): On kill, +50% reload speed for 4 seconds.
- Double Tap (Latron): On hit, +30% damage for 0.5 seconds.
- Deft Tempo (Rifle): On headshot, +10% Bullet Jump speed for 4 seconds.
- Secondary Wind (Pistol): On kill, +8 health regen for 8 seconds.
- Plan B (Bow): On hit, +20% Secondary Weapon Fire Rate for 4 seconds.
- Gorgon Frenzy (Gorgon): On kill, 30% increase in fire rate for 3 seconds.
- The following Mods have been added to Teshin’s selection of purchasable Mods:
- Adept Surge: +20% Bullet Jump, -20% Health, -20% armour.
- Rising Skill: +20% Bullet Jump, -30% Shield, -20% armour.
- Calculated Spring: -20% Bullet Jump, +10% Health, +100 armour.
- Tempered Bound: -20% Bullet Jump, +20% Shield, +100 armour.
- New daily challenges have been added.
- The Relentless Assault Mod has been removed from Conclave.
- Increased the channeling costs of Ember’s World on Fire in PvP.
- Excalibur’s Radial Javelin is now affected by Intensify in Conclave.
- Conclave matches will now give each participating player a random reward at the end of a match.
- The Martial Magnetism Mod is now called Martial Fury, and its effects now read: With a melee equipped attack speed increases 20% on hit for 3 seconds.
- Increased the Affinity from 150 to 500 for Modular Corpus units.
- A tutorial on Synthesis is now available in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed an error preventing the Chesa Kubrow from being a potential egg type on drop tables.
- Fixed the Hydroid Noggle missing his dangly pants.
- Fixed a possible loss of functionality when spamming the activation of Mesa's Peacemaker.
- Fixed a possible loss of functionality with Sabotage missions.
- Fixed an issue where Itzal's Blink was not usable in Archwing Mobile Defense.
- Fixed Primed Ravage not working properly for Clients - the sum of the damage was correct for Host/Client, but the distribution would be different.
- Fixed an issue where you could use Emotes while Bleeding Out.
- Fixed Various texture issues on the Jupiter Tilset.
- Fixed Atlas being able to fire weapons while punching during Landslide.
- Fixed an issue that could potentially cause matchmaking errors on high traffic nodes.
- Fixed an error causing multiple enemies in a single location on Archwing Defense.
- Fixed a typo in the Jordas Precept Quest as per: this thread
- Fixed an error preventing Void Key holders from being able to invite players to their party after being selected as the Host.
- Fixed a summoned Clem changing from being the Host’s summoned Specter to the Clients Specter on a Host Migration.
- Fixed enemies becoming alert to players using a charged Ballistica shot.
- Fixed the Atomos not properly alerting enemies on use.
- Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics rock wall being scannable.
- Fixed some Melee Channeling Mods not displaying the correct percentages in their descriptions.
- Fixed Primed Morphic Transformer being equippable alongside Morphic transformer.
- Fixed players seeing no subtitles when talking to Darvo at the end of the Man of Few Words Quest.
- Fixed an issue with Grineer hacking panels caused by dying while using a hacking panel.
- Fixed Ordis displaying ‘/glitch’ in its subtitles.
- Fixed players being able to join Archwing Defense Missions late in its progress.
- Fixed an issue causing buffs in the UI to not properly use decimals to display its duration.
- Fixed the Master Thief Mod visuals not properly displaying for Hosts and Clients.
- Fixed missing Mission Rewards on Sporid, Eris.
- Fixed the minimap objective marker not pathing to the correct objective in Archwing Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed an error allowing players to extract without completing the Exterminate objective on Cordelia, Uranus.
- Fixed Ember’s shoulder Sigil sitting at an improper angle.
- Fixed thrown weapon holsters not properly displaying skins.
- Fixed the Silvia and Aegis clipping when used with the Final Harbinger Stance Mod.
- Fixed player / enemy labels disappearing and appearing at incorrect distances.
- Fixed Chroma not using the correct energy element in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with Elemental Effects on the Scindo as seen here
- Fixed an issue with the Sonicor/Gammacor holsters using the wrong energy colour.
- Fixed Various Crashes.
October 15th, 2015 Forum Post
- Sabotage Cache Changes:
- Made improvements to how faction Cache types are determined in Sabotage missions.
- Gave Orokin Void Caches their own locker appearance as opposed to a Corpus Locker.
- Fixed discrepancies in Cache types differing from the faction being played.
- Fixed various issues with transmissions about caches being delayed.
- Fixed an issue with duplicated enemies in the Codex.
- Fixed a progression stopper issue with the Archwing Quest.
- Fixed Stealth kills from Ninkondi on Corpus MOAs not having any audio.
- Fixed Landing Craft Air Support not working.
- Fixed Alad V Noggle Statue using the incorrect animation.
- Fixed various crashes.
October 14th, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcments
Unique Tennogen Avatars and the Boar have now arrived! The Boar makes its triumphant return with a fresh new visual overhaul. Previous Boar owners will automatically have their weapons visually upgraded, but if you haven't picked up the classic shotgun before now's the time to try out its devastating power.
Tennogen Avatars can be purchased in a bundle, or individually via the Profile Icon screen under Profile in the Pause Menu.
Find the Boar and our community-created Tennogen Avatars in the Market today!Additions:
- Drekar Troopers now have a chance to drop the Boar Blueprint.
- The Atlas Tartarus Alt Helmet is now available in the Market.
- Made some adjustments to Ember’s World on Fire audio FX.
- Players now receive an audio queue when they receive a PM in game.
- The Mantis’ Air Support will now display on the minimap for all players.
- All squad members will now hear activation and flyby sounds when an Air Support charge is activated.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when attempting to start or complete Quests.
- Fixed PvP Mods appearing in Mod Booster Packs.
- Fixed the A Man of Few Words Quest not appearing in the Codex when completed.
- Fixed Kubrows displaying a Magazine stat in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics being unable to go through Frost’s Snow Globe as per: this thread
- Fixed a crash caused by Atlas’ Tectonics interaction with continuous fire weapons as per: this thread
- Fixed Rescue Mission timers disappearing when paused by the Liset’s Air Support.
- Fixed the Liset’s Air Support hack disappearing after a Host Migration.
- Fixed the Mantis’ Air Support Life Support Capsule disappearing after a Host Migration.
- Fixed consoles not flickering for Clients when hacked by Ordis via the Liset’s Air Support.
- Fixed some projectiles not rotating properly when used.
- Fixed some instances of the Fluctus not properly doing damage to enemies.
- Fixed the Sonicor sometimes appearing invisible in player hands.
- Fixed some visual holes in the terrain on the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed punch-through Mods disabling the Harpak and Paracyst’s alt-fire.
- Fixed Frost’s passive freeze ability working on ability-immune enemies like the Stalker.
- Fixed Atlas’ Petrify applying stone textures to the Corpus security cameras.
- Fixed players being unable to equip their primary weapon after activating a hacking terminal on Sabotage.
- Fixed Grineer Ballistas never needing to reload.
- Fixed Equinox’s cloth dangles appearing on other Warframes after selecting a Conclave loadout as per: this thread
- Fixed an error that would occur after fusing Mods.
- Fixed a rare issue causing Clients to appear in Sharkwing while the Host is on land.
- Fixed the sniper scope UI staying on screen after a melee attack.
- Fixed a visual issue that would occur when quickly casting some abilities in succession.
- Fixed the Mantis Blueprint appearing in rare loot crates.
- Fixed an issue with Archwing Weapon Blueprints that are found in the Market being obtainable Archwing mission droptables.
- Fixed an issue with various Archwing parts not being included in Archwing Mission Droptables (Corvas, Fluctus).
- Fixed the Phaedra not having proper audio FX.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Kara Alt Helmet twitching when equipped.
- Fixed bows and quivers not properly sitting on Atlas.
- Fixed bow weapons replaying audio FX when equipped in a Noble Animation stance in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Master Thief Mod not properly unlocking chests in secret rooms.
October 8th, 2015 Forum Post
- Conclave Changes:
- The Snipetron weapon series is now available in PvP.
- Added Bullet Jump Speed to the Conclave Arsenal upgrade screen.
- Adjusted Bullet Jump speeds for all Warframes in PvP.
- Increased animation speed of Ash’s teleport in PvP.
- Ash’s Shurikens now do Puncture damage in PvP.
- Reduced the bonus of Bullet Jump Mods in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Frost’s Freeze in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Excalibur’s Slash Dash in PvP.
- Increased the range of Rhino’s Charge in Pvp.
- Atlas Changes & Fixes:
- Atlas’ Landslide now has improved damage scaling based on the Mods of your Melee weapons.
- Atlas’ Rumblers health is now affected by Health and Shield Mods.
- Atlas’ Rumblers armor is now affected by Armor and Strength Mods.
- Atlas’ Rumblers base armor has been increased to 500.
- Atlas’ Landslide proc chance and crit multiplier have been increased.
- Atlas’ Tectonics health is now affected by Atlas’ armor rating. Tectonics starts invulnerable and absorbs any damage for a certain period, just like Frost's Snowglobe.
- Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics boulder not doing damage to enemies when cast by Clients.
- Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics boulder not dragging ragdolled enemies with it while rolling.
- Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics boulder not hitting ragdolled enemies once launched.
- Audio FX on Atlas’ Stone Gaze have been tweaked.
- Missions that have Archwing portions will now have an Archwing icon on their Mission nodes.
- Made adjustments to help improve minimap navigation markers.
- Made some improvements to Ember’s Ability audio FX.
- Reduced the effectiveness of crowd control abilities against Phorid.
- Fixed the Prisma Daelalus Shoulder Armor sitting incorrectly on Ash Prime.
- Fixed some incorrect audio FX on headshots, kills and gore.
- Fixed the J-3 Golem appearing in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the Master Thief Mod not unlocking lockers in secret rooms.
- Fixed the Clem Noggle not being available on the market.
Fixed the Day of the Dead Imperator Skin not showing an appropriate description in the Market. WOOOOOOO SPOOKY GHOST LEAK
- Fixed players seeing no subtitles at the end of the A Man of Few Words Quest when talking to Darvo.
October 7th, 2015 Forum Post
- Conclave Changes:
- Each Warframe has been given their own Bullet Jump Speed in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of the Lie in Wait PvP Mod.
- Increased the damage of the Vectis Prime in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of all Elemental Bullet Jump Mods in PvP.
- Reduced the percentage of base damage Immolation uses for its DoT in PvP.
- Reduced the duration of Cold’s slow debuff in PvP.
- Reduced the duration and amount of damage Loki’s Invisibility can take before it breaks in PvP.
- Removed the ‘Leave Conclave’ button from the Host at the End of Match screen to help prevent issues with migration and reward loss as per: this thread
- Increased the Kavasa Prime Collar’s Armor to 100 - when equipped, Kubrow now get an additional 100 Armor.
- Corpus Nullifiers will no longer destroy Frost’s Snow Globes if Frost enters the Nullifier Shield and globes are placed elsewhere.
- Allies can now walk through Atlas' Tectonics.
- Made some audio and timing adjustments to the Liset’s landing cinematics at the start of Missions on Earth’s Forest tileset.
- Improved the quality of the Mantis’ drop off cinematic audio FX.
- Improved the resolution on Trinity Prime’s image in the Market.
- Simaris’ active Synthesis Target will now show its progression in the Landing Craft’s World State Window. This will appear only after accepting the target from Simaris in the Relay.
- Infested Carrier Drones now have a unique explosion FX.
- Added visual FX when using the Mantis’ Air Support.
- Added a slight glow to the player reticle to improve tracking on orange backgrounds.
- Electric projectiles of the J-3 Golem will now target the closest player to the Golem.
- Adjusted the context action button on the Liset’s Air Support.
- The Liset’s Air Support will now also disable any nearby cameras.
- The Liset’s Air Support will now pause any timers in Spy and rescue Missions that are active while the beacon is up.
- Panels now flicker while Ordis is in control of enemy security systems via the Liset’s Air Support.
- Fixed Trinity Prime and the Prime Dual Kamas not appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed the Fluctus not doing any damage to the J-3 Golem.
- Fixed the wrong faction loot crate being spawned in Void Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed the Kaszas not properly displaying channeling FX.
- Fixed using Valkyr’s Hysteria multiple times locking players into Hysteria, preventing the use of any weapons.
- Fixed the Sonicor’s projectiles not being stopped on Nullifier shields.
- Fixed Valkyr taking damage from broken windows while in Hysteria.
- Fixed some modular corpus helmet animations not functioning properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the J-3 Golem’s summoned nanites to be instantly destroyed when not targeting the Host.
- Fixed Mirage’s clones having an incorrect fire spread when using the Phage as per: this thread
- Fixed Atlas’ summoned Rumblers not dying when entering Nullifier bubbles.
- Fixed the Mantis Landing Craft Segment Blueprint not appearing in the Landing Craft category.
- Fixed the Mantis blueprint not showing as owned and craftable if the player already owns a Mantis Landing Craft.
- Fixed the camera shaking excessively or moving across the map when respawning as a Client.
- Fixed headshots / kill FX not properly displaying when slain by Loki during Invisibility, or during cabin depressurization.
- Fixed the Kubrow’s collar not being hidden during the last Mission in the Howl of the Kubrow Quest.
- Fixed the Spira not sitting properly on multiple Warframes when holstered.
- Fixed a hacking console sometimes not appearing for players in Grineer Spy Missions on the Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Air Support not working in Missions on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed the Copy Main Colors option under Kubrow customization moving to default colors instead of copying player customization.
- Fixed players being able to get stuck inside of the columns of Archwing Defense.
- Fixed projectiles from Infested Carriers in the J-3 Golem fight not properly dealing damage to players.
- Fixed planets in the Landing Craft’s skybox getting a little too close to other objects.
- Fixed the Archwing’s Affinity bar disappearing due to the equipped Warframe being at max level.
- Fixed improper timing in Landing Craft fly-in cinematics for Archwing Missions.
- Fixed a mission portion of the minimap that would appear near extraction on the Orokin Derelict tileset.
- Fixed an error providing players with 0 energy drain when using Ember’s World on Fire or Chroma’s Effigy if they fell off the level into a pit, etc.
- Fixed the Liset’s Air Support unintentionally disabling doors, making it impossible to complete missions.
- Fixed gifted Warframes not properly coming with a Reactor pre-installed.
- Fixed a double-space appearing in the Scindo Prime Blade description.
- Fixed Trinity Prime’s helmet dangles swapping to other non-Prime helmets.
- Fixed players being unable to access the Mastery Rank 21 test.
- Fixed Host migration in Spy Missions causing the Data purge timer to freeze.
- Fixed an effect from Rest being frozen solid from Atlas' Petrify.
October 6th, 2015 Forum Post - Trinity Prime
- TRINITY PRIME ACCESS IS HERE
Trinity Prime and the newest Prime Gear has arrived.
Give yourself the ultimate power to manipulate the battlefield with Prime Access!
Make the newest Prime yours - instantly - including Trinity Prime and the Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor. Plus, get Exclusive Gear available only through Prime Access!
- TRINITY PRIME WARFRAME
Become a bastion of hope for your allies by using powerful healing abilities with Trinity Prime. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
- KAVASA KUBROW PRIME COLLAR
With the included Prime Gene Masking Kit & Incubator Upgrade Segment, these Orokin relics enhance the strength and vitality of any Kubrow.
- DUAL KAMAS PRIME
The sensual lines of these golden Dual Kamas have long been celebrated as a masterwork of Tenno weapon smithing.
- KAVASA KUBROW PRIME ARMOR
Adorn those most loyal to you with the unforgivingly sleek curves of this Orokin masterpiece.
- NAVIGA PRIME SUGATRA
Evoke the sails of ancient vessels long extinct with the Naviga Prime Sugatra!
- DISCOUNTED PLATINUM
Give your Platinum supply a boost at a great price.
- Fixed an issue causing Clients using Valkyr to still take damage while in Hysteria as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue causing Transmutation Cores to appear in Mod Fusion when scrolling through the Mod list.
October 5th, 2015 Forum Post
- Conclave Changes:
- Increased the Vaykor Hek’s ammo pool in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of the Mk-1 Paris’ quick shot in PvP.
- Reduced enemy level scaling in Archwing Defense Missions.
- Fixed an error preventing players from claiming pending Arcanes in their Foundry. This fix works by reimbursing any pending recipes. You'll need to start the Arcane craft again after this hotfix.
- Fixed the Virulent Scourge Mod dropping fully-ranked and in packs of 10 from Project Undermine Missions.
- Fixed a Atlas’ Petrify having an unusual effect on the Eximus ice shield as per: this thread
- Fixed holograms created by Nyx’s Chaos becoming frozen as per: this thread
- Fixed Mag’s Bullet Attractor becoming visually frozen as per: this thread
- Fixed the Liset’s jetstream visual FX sometimes not correctly displaying for players.
- Fixed Ember’s World on Fire not playing a sound FX on cast.
- Fixed a potential game freeze that could occur after using a Revive.
- Fixed an error that would occur when viewing Abilities that have not been unlocked in the Arsenal as per: this thread
- Fixed players being able to use weapons while spamming Atlas’ Landslide.
- Fixed the Sonicor’s reload audio FX not playing.
- Fixed a typo in the The Jordas Precept Quest as per: this thread
- Fixed issues with the navigation marker when going through doors in the Orokin Void tileset.
- Fixed a login issue affecting players with Kuria scans.
- Fixed status icons on enemies disappearing when looking away and then back at an affected enemy.
- Fixed the Lotus sending players transmissions about ‘incoming walkers’ in Archwing Missions. Oh, that wacky Lotus!
- Fixed various lighting issues that would appear on Corpus Spy Mission tilesets.
- Fixed Sentinels showing as unranked at the End of Mission screen after they die mid-Mission.
- Fixed Fusion Cores showing up in a Mod Search that doesn’t explicitly search for Fusion Cores.
- Fixed the Conclave Affector ‘Showdown’ giving increased damage to non-secondary weapons.
- Fixed the Conclave Affector ‘Overpowered’ not properly affecting players.
October 2nd, 2015 Forum Post
- Reduced the scale of the Juggernaut so he can squeeze through tight spaces a little easier!
- Removed 'the floppy bacon' behaviour of the Prime Pyra Syandana and improved physics on the Yamako Prime Scarf to be more 'metal' than 'cloth'.
- Renamed Secondary Weapon Conclave Mod from HIGH NOON to SHOWDOWN so it doesn't conflict with the Redeemer Stance.
- Various sound tweaks and fixes for Corpus Modular enemies.
- Difficulty tweaks to Archwing Interception: Reduced overall enemy count, tweaked enemy spec to cap max simultaneous count and spawn chance of various units.
- Various lighting tweaks and polish passes on PBR Void.
- Removed Juggernaut spawns from Jordas Golem bossfight.
- Fixed enemies not doing anything in Defense missions.
- Fixed Spawning issues in Exterminate missions.
- Fixed Chroma and Equinox's Energy colour not properly affecting states in PvP matches.
- Fixed Sonicor projectiles detonating from inside the wall of a Snowglobe.
- Fixed the healthbars over enemies setting not saving your preference between logins.
- Fixed the Stug primary fire shooting continuously and not using ammo.
- Fixed uncharged Stug shots doing the same damage as fully charged when upgraded with multishot mods.
- Fixed a progression stopper that could occur in Corpus Outpost Mobile Defense alert missions due to wrong level being used.
- Fixed the Ack & Brunt slide attack not scaling the model while equipped.
- Fixed the wrong quest diorama appearing upon completion of the Jordas Precept.
- Fixed further issues with people unable to access the Jordas Precept quest.
- Fixed various localization issues.
October 2nd, 2015 Forum Post
- Atlas has had his Armor stat increased to 450.
- Equinox's 4th Ability has had its energy drain-per-second changed from 5 to 3.5
- Ramparts now only spawn in missions with level 15 enemies or higher.
- Archwing Afterburner speed increased by 2x (default Spacebar to activate).
- Fixed Nyx's Chaos Sphere augment not working at all.
- Fixed Asteroid Mobile Defense missions not being completable.
- Fixed Infested Rescue missions not being completable.
- Fixed Mesa's Peacemaker now showing correct aiming UI for Clients.
- Fixed Excavation missions not spawning enough power cell carriers.
- Fixed the Arcane UI incorrectly showing 2 Arcanes in your inventory after Distilling an Arcane.
- Fixed unreleased Mods appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed some Infested getting stuck on areas in the Infested Reactor room.
- Fixed the Supra being unable to use the Rifle Ammo Mutation Mod.
- Fixed Atlas's Tectonics toggling not always working as intended as per this thread
- Fixed Valkyr's Prolonged Paralysis pulling enemies significantly farther than intended.
- Fixed Clients not seeing enemy levels.
- Fixed various crashes.
October 1st, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed the J3-Golem boss node not being replayable upon completion of quest.
- Fixed unreleased Mods appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Earth's atmosphere being abnormally bright in the star chart.
- Fixed various crashes.
October 1st, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed unreleased Prime items replacing drops in the Void and Derelicts.
October 1st, 2015 Forum Post - The Jordas Precept
New Quest: The Jordas Precept
Ordis is determined to help a fellow Cephalon overcome a ship wide Infestation, but can a Cephalon affected by Infestation be saved?
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
This Quest can be obtained after unlocking Eris. Players that have Eris already unlocked can accept the Jordas Precept on their Codex.
The Jordas Precept requires players to hunt the elusive Infested Juggernaut, who only makes an appearance after slaying multiple Infested shortly after his signature roar...
- New Boss: J-3 Golem
- The J-3 Golem has received a major overhaul since its last appearance, and can be found after completing The Jordas Precept Quest.
New Warframe: Atlas
Titan of stone, lord of the earthly elementals. Atlas’ powers include:
- Power 1 - Landslide: Bash enemies with an explosive sliding punch, repeat for a devastating combo.
- Power 2 - Tectonics: Summon a rock-wall, activate again to send the rocks crashing toward the enemy.
- Power 3 - Petrify: Fossilize foes with Atlas` hardened gaze.
- Power 4 - Rumblers: Summon two elemental stone brawlers to the melee.
Archwing Polish & Additions:
New Game Modes
- Archwing Mobile Defense: Defend crashed satellites against waves of enemies in order to secure vital information.
- Archwing Defense: Defend two objectives from enemies as they attack from all sides within the heart of a damaged Corpus ship.
- Archwing Missions have been adjusted on planetary nodes to better reflect the level range and difficulty of each Planet.
- Archwing Mobile Defense has been added to the following planetary nodes:
- Grineer on Earth, Erpo
- Corpus on Mars, Syrtis
- Archwing Interception Missions have been given a slight redesign, grouping points closer together with increased debris to fight around.
- Enemies will now be marked as targets on the main HUD, and targets out of LOS will display the direction of their approach along the edge of the screen.
- Afterburner: Pressing the ‘jump’ button while boosting will cause the Archwing afterburners to kick in, giving players a significant speed increase.
- Players can now rebind up / down movement keys for Archwing gameplay.
- Made various improvements to audio FX while in Archwing Missions.
- Asteroids can now drop resources and loot upon being destroyed.
- Players can now find loot crates in Archwing Missions.
- Archwings now passively regenerate Energy.
- Affinity sharing with Squad members while in Archwing has been increased.
- Modular Corpus Enemies: These enemies have a wide range of visual appearances, including weapons and powers. While the design of the following enemies are different from afar their core powers are as follows:
- Fog Comba: Disrupts Perception powers
- Fog Scrambus: Disrupts Perception powers
- Nul Comba: Disrupts Buff and Debuff powers
- Nul Scrambus: Disrupts Buff and Debuff powers
- Sap Combat: Disrupts Damage powers
- Sap Scrambus: Disrupts Damage powers
- Slo Comba: Disrupts Mobility powers
- Slo Scrambus: Disrupts Mobility powers
- Mutalist Lightning Carrier: Carries Lightning Crawlers
- Mutalist Toxic Carrier: Carries Toxic Crawlers
- Attack Mutalist: Fires infested spores
New Weapons and Mods
- Tekko: These iron fists that rip through foes with each strike are Atlas’ signature weapon.
- Convectrix: When its twin-lasers converge on a target a circuit is created, frying the subject.
- Sonicor: Blasts targets with a massive wave of sonic energy. Reported results to be: ‘very satisfying’.
- Phaedra: Devastate free-space enemies with Phaedra, the Soma’s big-sister.
- Kaszas: Become an angel of death with this Archwing scythe.
- New Stance: Gaia's Tragedy: Slow, powerful strikes.
Air Support and Landing Craft Customization
- Players can now call in support from their Landing Craft mid-Mission via Air Support Charges.
- Air Support Charges effects are unique to each Landing Craft.
- Air Support Charges can be constructed in the Foundry and equipped in the Arsenal under Gear.
- Air Support Charges have a 10 minute cooldown between each use.
- Players can now customize their Landing Craft and Air Support via the Options Menu under Equipment -- Landing Craft.
- Players will first need to construct the Landing Craft Segment in their Foundry, enabling them to construct Landing Craft and Air Support Charges.
- Landing Craft Segment: Allows construction of Landing Craft and Air Support Charges in the Foundry.
- Landing Craft Mantis: Features the Air Support: Team Health Restore.
- Landing Craft Liset: Features the Air Support: Cipher.
- Bajada Mantis Skin A unique skin for the Mantis landing craft.
- Gloam Mantis Skin: A unique skin for the Mantis landing craft.
- Oscuro Mantis Skin: A unique skin for the Mantis landing craft.
- Gersemi Valkyr Skin: Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was Gersemi Valkyr. This unique Skin will only be available for 14 days.
- Igaro Syandana: This wing-like syandana invokes the beauty and agility of the Ceresean Butterfly Sparrow.
- Opulas Robe: An opulent display of privilege for the Corpus elite becomes a trophy for the Tenno who fight them.
- New Syndicate Handshake emotes.
- Players can now toggle the Meditate Emote.
New Arcane Foundry Button
A new button for Arcanes has been added to the Foundry, next to the Components button. This menu will allow players to sort through their installed and uninstalled Arcanes in a much more organized fashion.
- Arcane Distiller cost reduced to 50,000 standing.
- Installing and distilling Arcanes is now done instantaneously.
Conclave Changes and Fixes
- Trinity, Nova, Loki and Banshee can now be used in Conclave.
- New Map: Corpus Core added to Annihilation and Team Annihilation game modes.
- New Mods available for purchase from Teshin:
- Searing Leap - At Max Energy, +20% to Bullet Jump and +60 Fire Damage
- Rime Vault - At Max Energy, +20% to Bullet Jump and +60 Freeze Damage
- Voltaic Lance - At Max Energy, +20% to Bullet Jump and +70 Electrical Damage
- Venomous Rise - At Max Energy, +20% to Bullet Jump and +10 Poison Damage
- Alert system that applies Affectors to a random game mode for a limited time. Possible Affectors can be:
- High Noon - Increased Secondary Weapon Damage
- Intensify - Increased Ability Damage
- Martial Law - Increased Melee Damage
- Energy Flux - Increased Energy Gain and Pickup
- Overpowered - All of the Above
- The Obex, Dual Ether Daggers, Vaykor Hek and Ankyros series can now be used in Conclave.
- All Dual Wield melee weapons are now available in Conclave.
- All Machete melee weapons are now available in Conclave.
- There are now two daily challenges per game mode and progress can be made simultaneously.
- Kill Streaks have been reduced to 3/6/9/12.
- Players on kill streaks are now announced in Killfeed.
- Reduced the experience gained from Cephalon Capture from 5k to 2k.
- Reduced the damage of the Furax weapon series in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of the Ninkondi in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of all staff weapons in PvP.
- Reduced the melee slam radius of Heat Sword, Dual Heat Swords and Dex Dakra in pvp
- Reduced the damage of the Braton series in PvP.
- All weapons now have individual ammo pools.
- Kulstar damage increased in PvP.
- Penta series damage increased in PvP.
- Angstrum damage increased in PvP.
- Reduced the distance of Bullet Jump in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of Bullet Jump Launch in PvP.
- Energy Gain rate has been reduced in PvP.
- Melee Auto Target angle reduced in PvP.
- Channeling Energy cost reduced from 10 to 5 in PvP.
- Increased the damage mitigation of dodge in PvP.
- Shield regeneration delay increased in PvP.
- Reduced the radius of channeled explosions from Glaive projectiles in PvP.
- Damage reduced on Oberon’s Smite projectiles in PvP.
- In team game modes, Warframe and weapon energy colours are now team based.
- Energy pickups reduced in Corpus Gas CTC map.
- Nyx will now drop the Cephalon when using Absorb.
Toggled Abilities and Energy Drain: The following adjustments have been made to Abilities that can toggle on or off with the intention of making each Ability more rewarding to use in a wider range of scenarios. We will continue to monitor the balance of all Toggled Abilities after launch.
- Duration Mods now have an effect on toggled Abilities.
- For example: Mods that added 100% duration will make a 10 Energy drain become a 5 Energy drain.
- Drain-Per-Second and other adjustments has been made on the following Toggled Abilities:
- Chroma’s Spectral Scream now drains 3 Energy.
- Chroma’s Elemental Ward’s Electric elemental discharge effect is now affected by range Mods instead of strength Mods.
- Chroma’s Elemental Ward Poison holster and reload speed are now affected by duration Mods instead of strength Mods.
- Ember’s World on Fire now drains 3 Energy and has had its maximum duration removed.
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage has had its base range doubled.
- Hydroid can now recast Tempest Barrage and Tentacle Swarm with no cooldown.
- Nyx’s Chaos no longer has a cooldown, and enemies affected by Chaos cannot be stunned by additional casts.
- The minimum energy cost of an Ability cannot go below 25% of the base cost.
General Warframe Changes:
- Mesa’s Peacemaker now roots Mesa in place while creating a focus ring on the HUD.
- Pressing Fire will have Mesa automatically attack all enemies inside the ring, and each enemy slain will decrease the radius of the ring while increasing Mesa’s damage dealt.
- While in Peacemaker players can look in any direction.
- Range Mods will affect the size of Peacemaker’s ring.
- Valkyr has received the following changes to her Ability powers:
- Ripline now has increased animation speed and vertical boost.
- Ripline now has reduced energy cost and increased damage for each time cast.
- Ripline will now soft-lock onto enemies.
- Valkyr’s HUD will now display the window of opportunity to recast Ripline at lower cost .
- Hysteria can now be quickly toggled on/off.
- Hysteria now receives buffs from the player’s melee weapon Mods.
- Valkyr now passively has 50% knockdown recovery speed and no heavy landing.
- Overhealing from Equinox’s Mend will now restore shields.
- Switching between forms with Equinox has been reduced to a 1 second delay.
- Only two clones from Mirage’s Hall of mirrors now fire projectiles. This change has been made in order to help improve performance issues. Damage has been increased on the remaining clones to compensate.
- Mag's Pull now requires an open path to affect targets -- resources and enemies can no longer be pulled through walls or closed doors, but enemies can still be pulled out of cover and behind obstacles.
- Zephyr's Tailwind will no longer have a 'power in use' error between casts.
- Nyx's Psychic Bolts now have a chance to Radiation Proc enemies.
Mission Changes and Additions
- The Uranus Underwater Lab tileset has been expanded:
- Spy Missions have been added to Umbriel and Rosalind, complete with its own unique tileset and Spy Vaults.
- Additional tiles have been added to further expand Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Mobile Defense Missions have been added to the following planetary nodes:
- Grineer Forest on Earth, Eurasia
- Corpus Ship on Venus, Aphrodite
- A new Orokin Derelict Mobile Defense Key is available in the Market.
- Caches and a new reward table have been added to Hive Missions.
- The HUD has been updated to show more objective information in addition to caches.
- Tumor nodes will now display on your minimap with the Enemy Radar Mod equipped.
- Infested Lasers, Magnetic Clouds and Spore Clouds now ignore Kubrows and Sentinels.
- Hive Missions have received the following updates:
- The Infested Juggernaut will now spawn more frequently on Eris Survival Missions.
- The following improvements have been made to player-created Waypoints:
- Player-created waypoints will now disappear for each squad member individually once the marked objective has been retrieved.
- Waypoints will now display the name of a Mod when placed on a Mod.
- Waypoints will now display the name of a resource when placed on a resource.
- Waypoints have been given a unique symbol for Syndicate Emblems and Kuria.
- Players can now view their Abilities when affected by Mods by using the ‘View Stats With Mods’ button in the Arsenal, under Abilities
- A new ‘Show Health Over Enemies’ option has been added to the Options Menu, under HUD.
- Reduced the Simulor’s screen shake effect.
- Many Corpus environments, objects and materials have been given the PBR treatment!
- Many Orokin environments, objects and materials have been given the PBR treatment!
- The Angstrum has received the PBR treatment!
- Slightly increased the ambient audio FX on Earth’s forest tileset.
- Frozen enemies will now shatter instantly after they die.
- Decreased the audio of weapon fire as fire-rate increases.
- Added additional alarm consoles to Rescue Missions on Europa.
- Players can now skip the crafting stages of the Hidden Messages Quest if they already have built a Mirage.
- The Kubrow incubator will now display gender and breed type on hatching.
- Clan Tiers can now be seen by Alliances on the Alliance Management screen.
- Made various audio improvements to projectile impact killing blows.
- Noru Prime Syandana has been given the PBR treatment and has more customizability.
- Sound Obstruction Occlusion: Improvements have been made to make audibly tracking enemies behind environmental objects or walls much easier.
- Fixed all players in a Void Defense Missions failing immediately when the keyholder or Host extracts after 5 waves.
- Fixed general issues on Zipline parkour movement.
- Fixed an incorrect texture on a grate in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a visible hole in the wall of the Sabotage Pump Room of the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed unranked weapons showing a full exp bar in Missions.
- Fixed a camera not adjusting properly when players move between their Warframe and Archwing mode mid-Mission.
- Fixed sessions hosted by pending friends (not accepted to list) showing up in your available sessions panel.
- Fixed a portion of the minimap that would disappear on the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed some NPC behavioural issues that caused Drone enemies to become stuck.
- Fixed the bloom FX on Spira / Kunai weapons making it too difficult to aim through the glare.
- Fixed melee attack speed Mods affecting other unrelated animations.
- Fixed a duplicate entry for the Lanx in the Codex.
- Fixed players being unable to properly scan Common and Uncommon Corpus storage containers.
- Fixed Excalibur and Valkyr not receiving credit for kills from Exalted Blade and Hysteria respectively.
- Fixed players experiencing a loss of functionality after trying to equip Emotes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Toxin Injectors in Grineer Sabotage Missions displaying flickering lights for Clients.
- Fixed some players being mistakenly recognized as Grandmasters as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/529832-grandmaster/
- Fixed weapon skins not properly attaching to the Cestra and Dual Cestras.
- Fixed the Cestra’s barrel not properly sitting in the correct position after a reload.
- Fixed the ‘Remove Grineer Toxin’ text that appears near the objective in Earth Sabotage Missions being obscured by the environment.
- Fixed Defense Points in Defense and Mobile Defense displaying when players have named enabled.
- Fixed Spectres not properly displaying names when players have names enabled.
- Fixed players being able to leave the Jackal boss room mid-fight.
- Fixed some improper textures near doorways in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a visible line in the water after the pump room has been filled in Sabotage Missions on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Chroma’s Fire Elemental Ward allowing multiple heals each time they enter the aura.
- Fixed enemies not being properly alerted after being hit with a finisher attack.
- Fixed minimap markers and effects remaining on screen for already-obtained pickups after a Host Migration.
- Fixed objective markers not pathing properly in Void Defense Missions.
- Fixed no minimap appearing in the fountain room in the Void tileset.
- Fixed certain parkour maneuvers causing player’s weapons to become holstered.
- Fixed Bullet Jump retaining the elemental damage of Mods that had been removed.
- Fixed a potential error that would occur when Infested Leeches would attach to a player.
- Fixed the Castanas being unable to destroy rotating laser traps in the Void.
- Fixed Void Vor being unable to be hit by radial damage or melee damage.
- Fixed the Jackal’s legs not properly taking damage from radial damage.
- Fixed Lephantis’ stage 2 form not being able to be damaged from radial damage.
- Fixed inappropriate VO playing when the G3 are killed in the second phase of the Trial.
- Fixed the Spira sticking out of its holster when a player switches between weapons.
- Fixed the extraction timer overlapping objective titles in Hive Missions.
- Fixed the Piercing Step Mod not properly displaying the Puncture symbol in the Arsenal stats screen.
- Fixed an issue causing players sitting on a black screen for an extended period when loading into Missions on Uranus.
- Fixed an issue causing Excalibur to load at the end of a Mission as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/516685-why-do-we-start-as-excalibur-after-ending-a-mission/
- Fixed the Synoid Simulor not properly creating a vortex when used with Hall of Mirrors as a Client as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/524634-simulorsynoid-simulor-and-mirage-clones/
- Fixed an issue causing players to enter a T-pose when spamming the crouch button.
- Fixed players being unable to use the Invite Player button after joining a Mission from a relay while in a squad, after a Host Migration.
- Fixed channeling FX appearing in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Ripline showing as castable with 0 Energy.
- Fixed VO not properly triggering in the Hidden Messages Quest.
- Fixed an issue preventing secondary weapon fire to work when bound to a gamepad face button.
- Fixed Lephantis rewarding each player four sigils on death, instead of one.
- Fixed Clan rank names not being saved after exiting Clan Management.
- Fixed Cernos not sitting properly on players backs.
- Fixed the Arcade Machine and Cascade Bomb appearing in the Enemies section of the Codex.
- Fixed Ember’s Fire Blast damage FX not properly dissipating.
- Fixed the collision box of excavators in Excavation Missions unintentionally blocking player fire.
- Fixed a rare issue causing players to spawn in underwater Missions at start without Archwing.
- Fixed an issue causing improper pathing for the objective marker in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a location on the Grineer Settlement tileset where players could trigger an out-of-bounds teleport while in-bounds.
- Fixed Spy Missions not failing if a player is using a hacking console when the Data Purge timer reaches zero.
- Fixed some Conclave Sigils’ glow FX not properly covering the Sigil as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/525897-discovery-sigil-glow-problem-as-well-as-some-others-pvp-sigils/
- Fixed the Hallowed Reckoning Augment Mod activating on all hits instead of kills as per:
- Fixed Clients not being damaged by full charged bombs in the Law of Retribution Trial.
- Fixed the Lotus not properly communicating with players in Grineer vs Corpus Invasions as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/428824-lotus-mute-in-grineer-vs-corpus-invasions-since-16/
- Fixed launcher-style weapons being able to equip the Rifle Ammo Mutation Mod instead of the Sniper Ammo Mutation mod.
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles not properly stopping Nova’s Molecular Prime, Rhino’s Stomp or Frost’s Abilities.
- Fixed an issue preventing Arcanes from activating during Archwing Missions.
- Fixed muzzle flash on the Akbolto using the wrong energy color.
- Fixed Sentinels appearing to be the wrong rank in end-mission stats if it is dead at the end of a Mission.
- Fixed the radial blast from ground attacks displaying at an incorrect angle.
- Fixed Equinox’s Maim doing damage to the player when deactivated on a Rampart.
- Fixed a visible hole in the near waterfalls on the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed some performance issues in Hive Missions due to higher-than-normal enemy spawning.
- Fixed the player’s body disappearing when switching between Archwings in the Arsenal.
- Fixed running animations moving too quickly when moving on a zipline.
- Fixed various localization issues.
September 23rd, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
Spira Throwing Daggers available now!
A flash of red ribbons dancing in the breeze is the last thing seen by victims of these deadly throwing daggers.
Add the Spira Throwing Daggers to your Arsenal by visiting the Market today!
- Darvo and Clem Missions: Players can now take a special weekly Mission from Darvo in the Relays that will reward players with an additional Clem Blueprint. This Mission is only available after the completion of the Man of Few Words Quest. Please note upon completion, a 7-day cooldown will take effect before being able to re-run the mission.
- New Noggles are now available in the Market! Add Oberon, Valkyr and Zephyr to your collection today!
- The Amphis and Tipedo are now available for use in Conclave.
- Changed the Spry Sights Mod polarity back to V.
- Reduced the damage of all non-dagger melee weapons in PvP.
- As vaulting is currently disabled in-game we are temporarily removing the auto-vault toggle option from the options menu. This feature (and ability) may return in the near future.
- Liset Noggle capacity has been increased by 3x the amount.
- Increased the angle that players can mount a Rampart from.
- Added new idle animations to Noble and Agile stances when using throwing daggers.
- Fixed an issue where reviving in Archwing missions would put you back at the beginning mission spawn.
- Fixed several crashes related to cache corruption.
- Fixed the Odonata Archwing’s Seeking Fire Ability doing damage to the player on use.
- Fixed some collision issues on various areas of the Relay Concourse.
- Fixed Tranquil Cleave not properly having a stun/stagger component in the Breathless Lunge combo branch.
- Fixed the Simulor creating too many explosions when used with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors and fire rate Mods.
- Fixed a minor lensflare in the Sabotage diorama.
- Fixed Drekar Heavy Gunners dropping incorrect rare resources.
- Fixed Trinity being available for use in Conclave.
- Fixed some clipping issues in Cephalon Simaris’ Guardsmen Capture Target projection.
- Fixed an error caused by players installing the Liset’s Incubator Upgrade without having the base Incubator.
- Fixed a crash that would occur during enemy targeting.
- Fixed an issue causing players to become locked on a black screen when exiting a Relay.
- Fixed the camera becoming stuck inside the player’s head after using the Menu, a hacking panel, or experiencing any other perspective-altering events.
- Fixed an error enabling players to use color customization they had not yet unlocked.
- Fixed Grineer Blunts floating in mid-air for Clients after being destroyed by a Client.
- Fixed secondary weapons appearing as invisible in hand after picking up a Data Mass when players have their secondary set to not appear when holstered.
- Fixed an issue with icons appearing in chat.
- Fixed various localization issues.
September 17th, 2015 Forum Post
- Added additional collision to Trinity’s skirt to help prevent capes and Syandanas clipping through her skirt.
- Added 144fps and 200fps to the list of Max Framerate settings.
- Darvo will more readily chat with Tenno in a busy Relay.
- Fixed some instances of Clem being able to talk over himself in Relays during Quest VO.
- Fixed Clem’s shoulder Roller sliding around when he turns his head.
- Fixed Clem VO not properly playing when not given a weapon after being freed.
- Fixed some mismatched subtitles on Shik Tal’s transmissions in the Man of Few Words Quest.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from accepting the Quest: The New Strange.
- Fixed certain Aim Glide Conclave Mods being usable outside of Conclave.
- Fixed the G3 dropping unintentional items when killed in the Man of Few Words Quest. Some scenarios where the G3 are guaranteed to spawn have us removing their drops, this is meant to be one of them.
September 16th, 2015 Forum Post - Man of Few Words
New Quest: Man of Few Words
One of Darvo’s most trusted contractors is in danger. Visit Darvo in any Relay for more information on how to save this ally from impending execution.Additions:
Added a ‘Max Framerate’ option in the Display settings. This tool will allow players to set a maximum framerate across all of Warframe. A max framerate can only be set if V-sync is disabled, but doing this will allow players to run the game at 120FPS instead of ~300FPS+ in places such as the Liset.
Max Framerate settings include:
- No Limit, 30fps, 50fps, 60fps, 72fps, and 120fps.
- Fixed incorrect description in the Broad Eye Mod.
- Vulklok fire rate has been decreased from .5 seconds between shots to .15 seconds per shots.
- Vulklok accuracy has been increased to 100%.
- Allied NPCs will now give vocal cues when attacking alongside or following a player.
- Made minor adjustments to Arc Trap audio FX.
- Quest reminder transmissions will only play once per login.
- Attack speed Mods now affect melee finisher attack animation speed.
- Fire rate mods now reduce time between shots per burst on burst fire weapons.
- Fixed rewards from Orokin Derelict Vaults not being properly received.
- Fixed dig site ‘E’ in Excavation always showing up as a yellow marker.
- Fixed Emblems not sitting properly on Sentinels.
- Fixed the ‘Toggle Ready’ text in the Trade menu not being properly localized for Japanese.
- Fixed an issue causing bad AI pathing for a new Host after a Host Migration.
- Fixed improper audio FX on water draining from Rescue Missions on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed some pathing issues with flying enemies that would occur depending on how far they were off the ground.
- Fixed Arsenal UI not displaying the proper fire rate for burst weapons.
- Fixed Grineer Archwing Exterminate Missions spawning too many simultaneous enemies, improperly increasing Mission difficulty.
- Fixed the ‘visible when holstered’ option not hiding quivers on certain bows and causing clipping issues of quivers going through the chest when in the Liset.
September 11th, 2015 Forum Post
Vulklok Weapon Changes:
The following changes have been made to the Sentinel Vulklok weapon as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526736-psa-vulklok-damage-adjustments/
- Weapon damage has been reduced.
- Weapon accuracy and rate of fire has been reduced.
- Proc chance for electric procs has been increased.
- Weapon crit chance and crit damage has been increased.
- Slightly altered the Simulor’s reload sounds to prevent audio overlap when firing.
- Tweaked the combo animations on the Ninkondi to feel more fluid.
- Fixed the UI displaying 5 runs required for a complete Invasion instead of 3 when hovering over nodes in the Star Chart.
- Fixed the Ninkondi sometimes remaining in a blocking stance when no longer blocking.
- Fixed the Ninkondi’s bullet parry animations continuing to play after the parry has ended.
- Fixed an issue causing players to crash or lag when blocking before a slide attack with the Ninkondi.
- Fixed the Ninkondi remaining closed when interrupting an idle animation to block.
- Fixed Ninkondi finishers not immediately closing the weapon after use.
- Fixed an error allowing players to remain clinging on a wall after using a melee attack with any gun equipped.
- Fixed an issue causing a Host would be unable to invite new players to a Squad in a Trial after cancelling a countdown timer with four squad members.
- Fixed players being unable to detonate grenade weapons while in Nyx’s Absorb as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500071-nyx-absorb-not-letting-you-detonate-nades-while-channeling/
- Fixed multiple ragdolled enemies appearing when an enemy is killed by a weapon with slash damage.
- Fixed Arcane Revives not being visible in the Revive UI of Archwing Missions.
- Fixed players being able to summon underwater enemies in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Absorb Augment Mod not being affected by power range Mods.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Prisma skin showing excessive bloom when customized with lighter colors.
- Fixed floor buttons in the Law of Retribution Trial not changing the blue when stepped on.
- Fixed clients being unable to pass through an explosive barrel on the Infested Corpus Ship after it’s been destroyed as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404789-infested-obstracles-not-destroyable-for-clients-on-eris/
- Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield giving every ranged projectile a 70m default range. Important note: we will be revisiting the design to allow for interesting range interactions with Volt's Shield and guns ASAP.
- Fixed players being able to equip the same weapon Mod on both a Warframe and a Sentinel.
- Fixed visual FX issue on the Conclave Sigil as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/525897-discovery-sigil-glow-problem-as-well-as-some-others-pvp-sigils/
- Fixed various localization issues.
September 10th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed a crash that would occur after the latest Update as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526249-im-crashing-like-crazy-after-new-update/?p=5894923#entry5894923
- Fixed the Ninkondi staying in-hand after a finisher has been used.
- Fixed the incorrect finisher animation being used by the Ninkondi.
- Fixed some weapons that expand on use not properly collapsing when use is finished (Glaive, Orthos, etc).
- Fixed the Prisma Tetra being absent from the Codex.
- Fixed building the Nami Skyla rewarding players with the Ninkondi instead.
- Fixed players being able to transmute Legendary Fusion Cores.
September 9th, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
- TENNO REINFORCEMENTS
Ninkondi nunchucks available now!
Bring down the enemy with lightning fast strikes with the Ninkondi. Equip yourself with these electrified nunchucks and pay respect to the old ways.
Add the Ninkondi to your Arsenal by purchasing the Blueprint from the Market today!
- VOIP Improvements
Improvements have been made to the in-game VOIP service, making the quality of in-game voice chat much higher.New Stance Mod:
Atlantis Vulcan (Nunchaku): Rapid strikes, deceptive movements.
- Overview (Rifle Mod) - Increases Field of View while Gliding.
- Air Recon (Pistol Mod) - Increases Field of View while Gliding.
- Broad Eye (Shotgun Mod) - Increases Field of View while Gliding.
- Reduced the damage radius of the Penta series in PvP.
- Adjusted the Vulklok’s sell price to match other Sentinel weapons.
- Replaced Grineer Regulators with Scorpions on Phobos Missions.
- Players will now only need to complete three Missions for a single faction to qualify for battlepay on Invasions. Please note if you are in the middle of an Invasion, your original pre-update requirements apply until the hotfix is over.
- Fixed melee weapons not having proper range on their attacks as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/518291-melee-reach/
- Fixed some inappropriate audio FX for bullets impacting with “flesh”.
- Fixed some issues that prevented enemies from properly aiming and shooting.
- Fixed an error that would occur when editing items in the inventory.
- Fixed the Diriga and Vulklok missing from the Codex.
- Fixed the Vanquished Banner Syandana using incorrect energy color as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/524036-rath-kittag-wrong-energy-color/
- Fixed some lingering visual FX from Atomos/Amprex when used with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/518981-atomos-beam-glitch-with-mirage-hom/
- Fixed missing weapon trails from projectiles created by the Akbolto, Prime Boltor, Telos Boltor, Telos Akbolto, and Twin Gremlins.
- Fixed bolt weapons not using the correct energy color for the bolt’s trail.
- Fixed Loki and Ash being unable to damage themselves with explosive weapons while invisible.
- Fixed the Heartseeker Mod not properly interacting with the Martial Magnetism Mod.
- Fixed the Heartseeker Mod not functioning properly with ‘offhand’ attacks.
- Fixed the Rakta Cernos not properly playing its draw charge audio FX.
- Fixed Derelict Sabotage Missions inappropriately giving players cache rewards regardless if players have discovered caches.
- Fixed muzzle flashes on the Akbolto using the wrong energy color.
- Fixed the Vulklok not properly receiving adjustments to magazine size, fire-rate and reload time via Mods.
- Fixed the ‘default’ feature in the Options Menu not resetting the ‘Allow Invites’ and ‘Region’ settings back to default.
- Fixed various localization issues.
September 4th, 2015 Forum Post
Players that did not properly receive a weapon slot alongside their Gorgon Wraith may have experienced some issues when purchasing weapon slots since then. This hotfix will properly fix this issue, and reward each account affected by this problem with a weapon slot on next login.
- Made further improvements to hitches during loadout changes mid-match.
- Reduced the damage of the Penta series in PvP.
- Decreased the recovery time of targets hit by Oberon’s Reckoning in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Zephyr’s Dive Bomb in PvP.
- Slightly adjusted the visual FX on the Synoid Simulor’s vortexes.
- Reduced the Arid and Frontier Butcher’s armor from 300 to 5.
- Fixed the Proto Excalibur Helmet not being able to take Arcane enhancements.
- Fixed some inconsistent audio volumes in Teshin’s VO.
- Fixed players being able to die during the ‘choice’ phase of a Defense Mission.
- Fixed purchased Prisma items not showing up in the Void Trader’s Market as purchased.
- Fixed Opticor beams not showing the proper energy color.
September 2nd, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
Diriga - The Diriga shocks nearby enemies, and picks off distant threats, utilizing the Vulklok sniper rifle and the ‘Calculated Shot’, ‘Arc Coil’ and ‘Electro Pulse’ precepts.New Syndicate Weapons:
New Primary weapons have been added to each Syndicate and are purchasable with 125,000 Standing at each Syndicate's Maximum Rank. Each of these weapons can trigger unique Syndicate effects appropriate to their Syndicate, and boast unique visual skins compared to their normal counterpart. These weapons can be traded as long as they are unranked and unused.
- Steel Meridian: Vaykor Hek - Forged in the fires of rebel struggle, this shotgun is a force for liberation.
- Arbiters of Hexis: Telos Boltor - Bring down judgement, with this Boltor crafted by the Arbiters of Hexis.
- Cephalon Suda: Synoid Simulor - Cephalon Suda’s custom issue Simulor was built to satisfy her curiosity.
- Perrin Sequence: Secura Penta - Ruthless and efficient, just like the free-market.
- Red Veil: Rakta Cernos - A finely tuned instrument of assassination.
- New Loka: Sancti Tigris - Echo nature's violent beauty with this special Tigris.
- Made some improvements to hitches or disconnects occurring for players when switching Loadouts mid-match. Expect additional fixes to this issue in the near future.
- Heartseeker Conclave Mod is now available from Teshin
- Heartseeker (Daggers only): Lock onto targets at close range with a melee weapon, but reduces blocking effectiveness.
- The Ceramic Dagger, Dark Dagger, Heat Dagger, Karyst and Sheev can now be used in PvP.
- The Penta, Hek, and Cernos can now be used in PvP.
- Energy orbs will now start to appear 2 minutes after the start of a match.
- Reduced the damage of Frost’s Freeze in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of Frost’s Avalanche in PvP.
- Fixed Teshin’s VO not properly playing mid-match.
- A message will now display when players are trying to claim an item from the Foundry without sufficient inventory slots.
- Mirage’s clones produced from Hall of Mirrors will now display a smaller explosion when using the Concealed Explosives Mod to help improve performance.
- Forma Blueprints will now only drop in one rotation, replaced by the following drops in these endless Mission rotations:
- T1D Rotation A: Forma BP for T2MD Key.
- T3D Rotation B: Forma BP for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.
- T4D Rotation B: Forma BP for Prime Carrier Systems.
- T4D Rotation C: Forma BP for Hikou Pouch.
- T3S Rotation C: Forma BP for Prime Carrier BP.
- T4S Rotation A: Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.
- T4S Rotation B: Forma Blueprint for Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack.
- Find the updated Drop Tables here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486215-prime-gear-drop-locations/
- Increased the number of Fusion Core stacks in Derelict Defense Tier B to triple stacks.
- Fixed an issue causing MK1-Bratons to appear in player equipment profiles.
- Fixed Drekar Heavy Gunners not having the proper drop rates for Heavy Gunner enemies.
- Fixed Drekar Heavy Gunners dropping Orokin Cells.
- Fixed an improper visual effect on Mag’s Shield Polarize.
- Fixed Quanta and Quanta Vandal projectiles not exploding when shot by a Client.
- Fixed Nyx’s Absorb not shielding Sentinels from AoE damage occurring from within the Absorb bubble.
- Fixed a rare deadlock that would occur when moving in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed AoE damage counting towards earning a ‘headshot’.
- Fixed an error allowing colors in the Arsenal color customization to be used on weapons when not properly selected.
- Fixed Loki’s Switch Teleport being able to pull players in Archwing out of water.
- Fixed certain waypoint markers not disappearing after the enemy has been defeated (such as Void Vor, Oculysts and Synthesis targets).
- Fixed player waypoints created on bleedout not being removed after the player has been revived.
- Fixed the notification for purchasing weapon slots reading that players will receive 1 slot for 12 Platinum instead of properly readon 2 slots for 12 Platinum.
- Fixed issues with not being able to progress in Vor's Prize by ensuring players are rewarded proper resources at end of mission
- Fixed an issue causing Clients to get disconnected and then host migrated away from a Mission.
- Fixed an area where players can get stuck in the wall in the opening Tutorial Mission.
- Fixed the screen shake effects on Happy Zephyr not matching Zephyr’s jumps.
- Fixed a permanent motion blur effect that would occur after the second room in Wyrmius.
- Fixed various localization issues.
August 28th, 2015 Forum Post
- Added Mutalist Alad V Coordinates to Rotation B of ODS.
- Continued Survival Changes & Fixes:
- Tweaked the code so that it is more aggressive at spawning enemies near the players.
- Continued to tune personal life support drop rates.
- Tweaked enemy-specifications for Tower Survival missions.
- Please note that before this round of spawning changes 20 minutes of T3 Survival averaged 54 kills/minute. After this round of spawning changes 20 minutes of T3 Survival averaged 68 kills/minute.
- Archwing Changes:
- Tweaked the minimaps movement range to increase the perceptibility of near-by enemies.
- The border on enemy markers will now shrink and grow to display how close each enemy is in correlation with your Warframe.
- Changed ally markers to also grow and shrink in the same fashion as enemy markers.
- Alias' are now displayed above player heads by default.
- Optimized VRAM usage slightly.
- Fixed lingering issues related to Weapon Inventory slots if users ran the Gorgon Wraith Alert.
- Fixed not being able to open the chat window in the Liset.
- Fixed an issue where two MK1-Bratons appear in player equipment profiles.
- Fixed an issue with hitches on login related to having different loadouts equipped on last logoff vs. login.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen showing the wrong rank for gear when back on your Liset.
- Fixed ABCD text misalignment of Interception towers on the HUD.
- Fixed a doorway in the Gas City that would render black until passing through.
- Fixed leveling up in PvP unintentionally granting you full Energy.
- Fixed receiving an incorrect level up message upon killing an enemy in PvP when your items were already at that level.
- Fixed PvP music not playing.
August 27th, 2015 Forum Post
- The Mastery Sigil that was given out via Inbox message has been added to the Market for 1 Credit!
Added Mutalist Alad Coordinates to Rotation B of ODS.This missed the build cutoff but will be in the next one!
Survival Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where Personal Life Support Capsules would give 2x the intended amount when picked up by Clients in certain scenarios. This bug has existed since Survival was introduced, and is a huge contributor in why Solo missions are so much harder in Survival (no Clients to get 2x the Life Support).
- Changed the amount of seconds each Personal Life Support Capsule gives from 4 seconds to 7 seconds (please note that the unit here is seconds, not percent).
- General Note: Restored the Personal Life Support Capsule drop chances to pre Update 17.2.4 values. What this means in the short term is that the stakes and pressure are back to being very low (for now). With the 17.2.5 version of Survival, it is likely that having a full row of unused Life Support Towers will be easy to achieve, especially in a group setting. However, work is ongoing to strike a balance in what the right amount of urgency in Life Support is.
- Fixed not being able to do a number of actions while sprinting (Waypoints, Hotkeys). If you encounter more issues with certain key actions not working in certain states, please let us know.
- Fixed a memory leak related to the customization of Sigils.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to Jat Kittag's ground-attack radius in the PvP setting unintentionally affected the PvE weapon.
- Fixed an issue with players not being able to start Nightmare Trials.
- Fixed an issue where reviving would result in additional Shield and Health stats.
- Fixed an issue with wall jumps shaking everyone's screen in the level.
August 26th, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
- Ifrit Kubrow Armor available now!
Give your Kubrow companion a fiery new look with the Ifrit. This Decorative Armor is specially fitted for your furry friend and will make him or her stand out no matter what environment you're in.
Add the Ifrit to your Arsenal by visiting the Market today!
- Added an option to Weapons, Archwing and Sentinels appearance submenu called "Copy Warframe Colors". This new feature works the same as the copy main colors options in the attachments submenu, but will grab the colors off the currently equipped Warframe.
- Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Players can now change their loadouts to any existing saved loadouts mid-mission between spawns.
- The Silva and Aegis is now available for use in PvP!
- End of Mission rewards are no longer doubled for the winning teams.
- Decreased the health of Frost's Snowglobe in PvP.
- Frost's Avalanche damage reduced in PvP
- Ash's Bladestorm damage reduced in PvP
- Saryn's Contagion duration increased in PvP
- Volt's Shock damage increased in PvP
- Increased damage and decreased speed Ember's Fireball in PvP
- Increased damage of Strun series in PvP.
- Latron series damage decreased in PvP
- Burston Prime damage decreased in PvP
- Tiberon damage decreased in PvP
- Sybaris damage decreased in PvP
- Reduced the amount of additional block percentage on Impenetrable Offense mod.
- The Plasma Sword now has had its Status chance increased to 100% and its damage reduced to compensate.
- Fixed an issue with Daily Challenges rewarding players twice if missions were aborted and replayed.
- Fixed an issue with PvP Daily Challenges appearing in PvE end-of-mission screens.
- Fixed a number of issues with melee items/weapons that result in radial damage. Radial damage values have been significantly lowered on melee ground attacks, especially for the Galatine, Gram, and Jat Kittag. Exact ranges are as follows:
- Jat Kittag from 10 meters to 6 meters.
- Gram and Galatine from 5 meters to 4 meters.
- It is no longer possible to be knocked down while in air from a melee slam.
- Survival Changes:
Spawning fixes and tileset tweaks over the past year greatly improved flow by reducing enemy travel time to players, upped the intensity of attackers and grouped enemies together into more tightly packed squads, and increased availability of points during spawn selection. While we're happy with these changes to enemies, one side effect is that survival difficulty drifted over the past few months to where it is now; plentiful large canisters and no reason to use them, even when not trying to stockpile them.
We'd like to bring back the original frantic gameplay style of Survival, dashing from room to room while facing hordes of enemies against the clock. We've tried this solo, in small teams and in full squads, everything from Apollodorus to T4 Survival, and as far as we can tell the changes feel awesome.
- Each PLS drop is now worth +4 seconds of life support time instead of +6 seconds
- Small reduction to PLS drop rate (around 90% of what it was)
We'd love to hear your feedback and will continue to test and tweak if needed.
- Tyl Regor has been granted immunity during stage transitions in his boss fight.
- Core rewards in Endless Derelict Missions now reward in bundles of 3 instead of just a single core.
- Mutagen rewards in Endless Derelict Missions have been replaced with Mutalist Alad V Coordinates.
- Added new reward table for Caches in Derelict Sabotage missions.
- Changed number of Uncommon Fusion Cores given in Ocean Sabotage Caches to 3 instead of 5.
- Loki's Radial Disarm now knocks enemies off emplacements when cast instead of destroying them.
- Players can no longer bullet-jump out of the Cephalon Suda room in the Relays.
- Fixed an issue with all Archwing Health and Shield stats being incorrect.
- Fixed players being unable to enter a hidden room blocked by an explosive barrel in underwater Archwing missions.
- Fixed an issue where the map or gear menu cannot be opened while sprinting.
- Fixed missing audio on certain Knux attacks.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items.
- Fixed an issue with Grineer getting stuck in a water tank on the Earth Defense map.
- Fixed an issue with a glass effect in the Void.
- Fixed an issue where dying while hacking a terminal results in the terminal becoming unusable, preventing any progression in a mission.
- Fixed an issue with spawn lulls in multi-faction missions.
- Fixed timing issues with the Kohmak reload animations.
- Fixed an issue with the Redeemer's first hit not doing damage to enemies unless you were inside them.
- Fixed an issue with Mirage's Hall of Mirrors clones not bullet-jumping.
- Fixed an issue where Infested Capture missions would have two targets.
- Fixed the Stug being unable to destroy cylinders on Sabotage targets.
- Fixed the Stug having no Magazine stat in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue where ejected Furis clips would hang in the air after reloading.
- Fixed an issue where Furis and Dex Furis ejected or loaded clips would not have proper skins or colours.
- Fixed an issue with the Ripkas not properly de-chainsawing when interacting with Datamasses.
- Fixed an issue with Arcane Distillers still appearing in inventories even after being consumed.
- Fixed a visual issue with an oil puddle on Phobos.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Repeat Mission' button would not repeat the correct mission.
- Fixed an issue where players could see outside the level in certain tilesets.
- Fixed an issue where Nyx can walk while in an Absorb button in certain Solo mission scenarios.
- Fixed some Survival Alerts being joinable after the cutoff threshold.
- Fixed issue with Kubrow UI elements not being visible on certain resolutions.
- Fixed an issue with players viewing their Last Mission Results after changing their gear displaying incorrect information on the latest equipped gear, not the gear that was actually used in mission.
- Fixed an issue with the end-of-match screen in the Liset showing PvE gear even after completing PvP missions and using different gear.
- Fixed an issue where you can jump or pause during a 'Kneel' action.
- Fixed an issue with the XP bar on the Companion slot still being visible in the UI even when no Companion is equipped.
- Fixed various UI bugs related to having Kubrows in stasis or maturing.
- Fixed an issue with squad info showing up in game when mousing over the location of the Squad Info panel, even when no Squad Info panel is present.
- Fixed an issue with players being unable to delete room messages in various Dojo rooms.
- Various Localization fixes.
August 24th, 2015 Forum Post
- Cleaned up some visual textures on the ‘leaking’ pipe tileset decoration.
- Fixed Simaris’ Lore entries freezing the UI.
- Fixed an issue preventing Spectres and Arcane Helmets not appearing in inventory after crafting without relogging.
- Fixed Tyl Regor getting stuck underwater during his Boss fight transition.
- Fixed some enemies spawning directly in line of sight of the players.
- Fixed players seeing an improper ‘level up’ notification appear when exiting Archwing onto a land transition.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to fall out of Archwing when in underwater Missions.
- Fixed an issue causing Archwing weapon HUD to remain on screen when exiting the water in Underwater Lab Tileset Missions.
- Fixed an issue causing Rescue targets to get caught on stairs in the Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed several minimap navigation issues in the Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed a visual issue in some flooded sections of the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed the Drekar Ballistas incorrectly using the stats for Heavy Gunners.
- Fixed Clients and Hosts randomly being kicked out of Conclave matches.
August 21st, 2015 Forum Post
- Reduced the number of visual particle FX on the Kulstar’s explosions.
- Slightly adjusted the visual FX on Vauban’s Abilities.
- Fixed exploding barrels not damaging or triggering alarms against energy walls in Grineer Spy Vaults.
- Fixed players showing as holstering an Rampart’s weapon after the Rampart has been destroyed.
- Fixed an issue preventing some abilities (such as Nyx’s Absorb or Banshee’s Sound Quake) from being deactivated using the Power Menu.
- Fixed Frost’s Avalanche not properly displaying the armor reduction in the Arsenal’s Ability description.
- Fixed slide attacks not functioning properly in Archwing.
- Fixed some minor improper textures on Frost’s sleeve cuffs.
- Fixed some visual issues in the Blunt, Rampart, and Lanx Codex Diorama.
- Fixed Sentinel information appearing in the HUD when players were in an Archwing Mission or under-water.
- Fixed some minimap inconsistencies showing in one of the Grineer Spy Vaults.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Focused Dexterity Conclave Challenge from being completed.
August 20th, 2015 Forum Post
- Adjusted audio FX on the Simulor’s shots.
- Fixed outdated color schemes appearing on some Warframes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue preventing enemies from spawning in certain places; this could happen in any mission but would have been most obvious in Defense missions as per https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/513680-defense-spawn-problems/
- Fixed a bug where the Adhesive Blast mod would cause Ogris missiles to pass through enemies, doors, loot-crates etc.
- Fixed Shattering Impact giving armor to enemies that have no base armor.
- Fixed a small performance problem that could accumulate each time a frozen enemy was shattered before the regular melt-down effect could remove the body.
August 19th, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
- TENNO REINFORCEMENTS
Knux Gauntlets available now!
Pummel your enemies with the Knux Gallium-alloy gauntlets during close-range Archwing combat. Designed by the infamous Tyl Regor.
Add the Knux to your Arsenal by visiting the Market today!
- Tigris Changes:
The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim. As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed. Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!Additions:
- Agile Aim - Faster Movement While Aiming - Rifle PvP Mod.
- Spry Sights - Faster Movement While Aiming - Pistol PvP Mod.
- Snap Shot - Faster Movement While Aiming - Shotgun PvP Mod.
- Lie In Wait - Higher Aimed Damage, More Recoil - Sniper PvP Mod.
- Vital Systems Bypass - Gain Health Regen, but increased Shield Recharge Delay - Warframe PvP Mod.
- Conclave Changes:
- Cronus, Dakra Prime, Dark Sword, Ether Sword, Heat Sword, Jaw Sword, Mire, Pangolin, Ether Reaper, Hate, Reaper Prime, and Plasma Sword can now be used in PvP.
- Skana and Skana Prime damage has been increased in PvP.
- Nikana series damage has been decreased in PvP.
- Kronen and Boltace damage has been decreased in PvP.
- Anku damage has been decreased in PvP.
- The Gorgon series of weapons has had their damage increased in PvP.
- Removed the Focused Kill Streak Stopped Challenge.
- Increased the recover speed from stagger or stun attacks in PvP.
- New Conclave Mods have been added to Conclave Challenge reward tables.
- Bows now have their ammunition capped at 30 in Conclave.
- Teshin will now count down the end of Conclave matches.
- All players that earned a Gorgon Wraith over the recent Survive or DIE event that did not receive an additional weapon slot have received a weapon slot retroactively, regardless if they have kept or sold the weapon.
- Limited the number of Mods that can interact with Exalted Blade as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/511036-pc-psa-covert-lethality-exalted-blade-changes/
- Added Codex entries for the Grineer Blunt.
- Added more visual cues to help better show where to exit Underwater Archwing tilesets when transitioning to land.
- The Bailiff Defector is no longer spawnable in the Simulacrum.
- Updated the visuals of Simaris’ Research menu.
- The Elytron`s Thumper will now combine with previous Thumpers if it detonates within its radius. This will refresh the duration on the previous Thumper and allow damage to stack up to 4 times.
- Conclave restriction has been removed from crafting Spectres.
- Spectres will now do increased damage based upon their rarity, rarer Spectres will do more damage.
- Players constructing Spectres for the first time will receive additional information on construction to help clarify Spectre use.
- Reduced camera shake FX when using Excalibur’s Exalted Blade.
- Fixed Blast procs not functioning properly. Also fixes Vexing Retaliation not functioning properly.
- Fixed the pigment icon displaying on other items at the End of Mission reward screen.
- Fixed enemies under Nyx’s Mind Control or Chaos not properly attributing their kills to Nyx and Shared Experience to Nyx’s Squadmates.
- Fixed an issue preventing abilities that do radial damage from not properly hitting enemies.
- Fixed players being unable to jump through some connected hallways.
- Fixed Grineer Draga not functioning properly when spawned in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a Rank Up notification that would play for Clients when they’re not actually ranking up.
- Fixed waypoints on loot not properly working.
- Fixed multiple blocked zipline cables on some Mars tilesets.
- Fixed players being able to escape Earth tilesets by using wall jumps near waterfalls.
- Fixed some visual FX unintentionally clipping through players on ziplines.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Syndicate Medallions to lose their ‘glow’ when certain abilities are used nearby, making them very difficult to see.
- Fixed Simulor orbs not properly combining with each other when you are at max range.
- Fixed the Shock Camo skin for the Obex not properly applying to offhand or feet attachments.
- Fixed an error that would occur when looking at friends on the friend’s screen.
- Fixed a misplaced wall panel on the Void Defense tileset.
- Fixed unranked uncommon Fusion Cores being rewarded in Archwing Interception.
- Fixed Cryopod tubes appearing as blurry for Hosts and Clients.
- Fixed Itzal’s Cloak not deactivating on movement.
- Fixed the Quanta’s projectile explosions causing excessive particle creations.
- Fixed the Scan Research Terminal showing overlapping button labels when switching through entries.
- Fixed swapping Mod Polarities creating a negative capacity in the Arsenal.
- Fixed players guns turning invisible during the Archwing transition when double jumping into water.
- Fixed players not being able to properly exit underwater Archwing portions.
- Fixed players being unable to interact with terminals on Mobile Defense Missions taking place on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed the Chesa Kubrow`s name and description not displaying on the Imprint display screen.
- Fixed <Archwing> appearing in the place of the Archwing icon on items rewarded at the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed the UI becoming permanently tinted the wrong color if using a hotkey to switch off the Synthesis Scanner.
- Fixed players using controllers / gamepads being unable to navigate the ‘Search’ option in the Profile Icon submenu.
- Fixed some improper electrified water visuals appearing in the Orokin Void tileset.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Dive Bomb FX lingering underwater when using Archwing as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/513808-zephyrs-dive-bomb-effect-underwater/
- Fixed Spectres in Defense and Survival Missions not properly scaling to enemies when summoned later in the Mission.
- Fixed an issue causing targets hit with Viral procs to have permanent incorrect health values in Missions.
- Fixed the Supra’s lensflare effect showing through walls.
- Fixed some missing textures in Excavation Missions on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed an audio FX not playing when capturing a Cephalon in Conclave.
- Fixed Ash`s Bladestorm becoming caught in an infinite loop in PvP, causing invulnerability and idle clones.
- Fixed various localization issues.
August 14th, 2015 Forum Post
- Please Note:
Our team has a potential fix for issues relating to Blast procs not working properly, but do not want to release an untested solution over the weekend. Due to the number of working hands slowing dwindling from a case of the ‘TGIF’s, we’ll continue to test this fix when we have more time to evaluate.Changes:
- Made slight tweaks to the audio FX of enemies slain by a channeled melee weapon.
- Changed the Covert Lethality Mod to provide lethal damage on finishers instead of undetected enemies as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/511036-pc-psa-covert-lethality-exalted-blade-changes/.
- Increased the amount of Oxium that drops from Grineer Underwater Oxium Caches to 250.
- Fixed an error that would prevent progress in the Vay Hek boss fight.
- Fixed a small loading issue that would occur when Lieutenant Lech Kril changes fire modes.
- Fixed the text on the Reflection Mod to read Channelling instead of Blocking as per new Stamina changes.
- Fixed the Capture target not spawning properly on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed some potential issues with Medallions being invisible in missions.
- Fixed the login screen briefly showing the wrong Warframe and loadout.
- Fixed some stuttering that occurs on the login screen.
- Fixed Sentinels receiving Affinity when players are in Archwing.
- Fixed Clients still seeing each other in a Squad after the Host has disbanded and left the Squad.
- Fixed missing collision on the roof of the Orokin Void tilesets.
- Fixed visually inconsistent patch of water in the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed the Confirm button’s text on Trading sometimes overlapping the button in other languages.
- Fixed Clients always seeing Point A in Archwing Interception in Red.
August 13th, 2015 Forum Post
- Conclave Changes:
- Increased the speed of Buzlok’s homing projectiles in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Glaive and Glaive Prime in PvP.
- Fixed opening the Navigation panel and crashing.
August 13th, 2015 Forum Post
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the damage of Twin Grakatas in PvP.
- Changed the Katana slide attack damage to be consistent with all PvP slide attacks.
- Fixed Nekros' Despoil Augment consuming Energy.
- Fixed a file path showing in the PvP challenge screen.
- Fixed getting a script error when being AFK kicked from a PvP match.
August 12th, 2015 Forum Post
- Fixed End of Mission UI-crash in Archwing missions
- The Desert Camo skin for Twin Gremlins now applies the correct mesh
August 12th, 2015 Forum Post
- Removed Bo Prime from the market- oops!
- Fixed broken textures on weapon attachments.
Fixed the Shock Camo skin not covering the Prisma Tetra entirely.Just kidding, we reverted this.
August 12th, 2015 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
RATH KITTAG CLOAK and NIGHTWATCH CAMOUFLAGE BUNDLE available now!
Give your Warframe and Weapons a bold new look with the Rath Kittag Cloak and Nightwatch Camouflage Bundle!
- RATH KITTAG CLOAK
A prototype destined for one of Tyl Regor's experiments, this Syandana has been repurposed for Tenno Agents.
- NIGHTWATCH CAMOUFLAGE BUNDLE
This bundle of Nightwatch Skins suits the Ack & Brunt, Ogris and Nukor. They have been modeled after the camouflage employed by the Nightwatch Corps, an elite squadron in the Grineer Military.
Get these new in-game additions by visiting the Market today!
- Conclave Changes:
- The Galatine has been enabled for use in Conclave.
- The Magistar has been enabled for use in Conclave.
- The Scindo and Scindo Prime have been enabled for use in Conclave.
- The Jat Kittag has been enabled for use in Conclave.
- The Nikana and Dragon Nikana have been enabled for use in Conclave.
- Decreased the accuracy penalty of the Lucky Shot Mod.
- Increased the effectiveness of many secondary weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the radius of Bullet Attractor in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Boltace in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Slash Dash in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Dera in PvP.
- Increase the damage of the Karak in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Strun series in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Sybaris in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Latron series in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Saryn’s Venom in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Saryn’s Miasma in PvP.
- Increased the energy drain of Nyx’s Absorb in Pvp.
- Nyx’s Mind Control no longer causes players to drop the Cephalon in Capture the Cephalon.
- Increased the energy drain of Nyx’s Absorb in PvP.
- Adjusted the angle and velocity of jump pads on the Orokin Derelict Conclave Map.
- Adjusted the hitbox of headshots in Conclave.
- New PvP Challenges have been added to the Challenge rotation.
- Added invisible bounds to the Jackal boss’ room to prevent players from climbing too high during the boss fight.
- Regular weapon skins now work properly on Prime counterparts.
- Infested Crawlers will no longer spawn after lv 40 in endless Mission types to make way for more aggressive enemies.
- Slightly tweaked the size and volume of Grineer Roller explosions.
- Using Wall Latch on a moving surface now deactivates Wall Latch.
- Made audio tweaks to Corpus turrets in Archwing Sabotage Missions.
- Adjusted lens flare effects on the Supra’s shots.
- Power Efficiency Mods now apply to Equinox’s Pacify and Provoke.
- Adjusted underwater audio FX on Credits and Archwing melee swings.
- Increased the Grattler’s ammo capacity.
- Adjusted explosion radius on the Grattler’s projectile impact.
- Added additional underwater spawn points to Exterminate Missions on the Uranus.
- After switching out of your equipped Codex scanner, your best weapon will be equipped.
- Fixed various gameplay crashes that would occur during Missions and when exiting Missions.
- Fixed Lech Kril and the Jackal becoming invulnerable.
- Fixed item bonus XP for successfully completed missions showing inconsistent and truncated values when the item reached rank 30. The actual bonus rate is +125% but the End of Mission (or in-game Mission Progress screens) would often truncate the result and appear more like it was only +50%.
- Fixed the level count showing rank 29 with a full bar rather than lvl 30 in some cases.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using a Rampart while the Mission was ending.
- Fixed an issue causing Tyl Regor to not properly transition through stages, preventing all progress on his boss fight.
- Fixed an error that would occur when coloring the interior of the Liset as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/505972-changing-liset-interior-colors-freezes-hud/
- Fixed some underwater caverns sometimes ending in Grineer doors instead of rock walls.
- Fixed an issue where aiming down sights with a weapon or item while using a Rampart would show the Rampart’s weapons holstered on the player’s back.
- Fixed ammo crates in the Jackal boss fight sometimes not dropping ammo.
- Fixed an issue causing players to become disconnected from a squad if joining a Mission just as a squad member uses a Rampart.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from using a Rampart if interrupted while getting off a Rampart.
- Fixed the Terminal Velocity Mod not being usable on the Harpak.
- Fixed the Grattler’s audio not functioning correctly when fired.
- Fixed a redundant minimap marker appearing in Excavation Missions.
- Fixed an error that would occur when entering the Conclave Arsenal or Archwing Arsenal menu with no primary weapon equipped then selecting Upgrade.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to double jump during melee after doing a directional air attack.
- Fixed an error that would occur relating to camera shake effects when a player is joining mid-Mission.
- Fixed weapon attachments becoming visible while the player is invisible.
- Fixed quivers becoming visible when players rapidly equip and unequip their weapon while invisible.
- Fixed water filling too fast for Clients in the pump room of Sabotage Missions on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow being unaffected by range Mods.
- Fixed the player HUD becoming unresponsive when a Dragon Key is equipped.
- Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate showing as being castable even when players don’t have enough energy.
- Fixed a blocked zipline that players could not properly access in the underwater tileset.
- Fixed players being able to improperly jump backwards to achieve improperly low run times in the Dojo obstacle course.
- Fixed Oberon’s Smite allowing players to cast other Abilities while moving.
- Fixed the Shock Camo skin not being able to entirely cover the Prisma Tetra.
- Fixed bows being able to achieve a negative draw rate with fire rate Mods.
- Fixed Host Migration preventing players from completing Sabotage Missions on the Grineer Underwater tileset.
- Fixed some missing sound FX on stealth finisher animations.
- Fixed players getting stuck in a standing position when entering/exiting Archwing in a bleedout state on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed the Glaive not properly returning, preventing players from throwing the weapon again.
- Fixed Clans being unable to remove players.
- Fixed non-Archwing Missions being displayed in an Archwing End of Mission screen.
- Fixed a visual overlap of textures in some underwater caves.
- Fixed underwater enemies and the Blunt not properly appearing in the codex.
- Fixed a stack of ‘0’ Transmutation Cores having an effect on Transmutation.
- Fixed the Buzlok’s tracer shot being slightly off center.
- Fixed the Infested Ancient’s vocal effects being cut off.
- Fixed Ack and Brunt’s shield open/close transition not playing properly.
- Fixed some attacks from Ack and Brunt not flowing properly.
- Fixed an issue where clicking ‘Repeat Mission’ cause players to go to the Mission Select menu rather than the confirmation menu.
- Fixed the Master Thief Mod not properly showing locker colors changing from Red to Green on Clients.
- Fixed Oberon and Rhino always having a Cernos equipped as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/461224-cernos-bow-wont-leave-my-oberons-left-hand/%C2%A0
- Fixed a transitioning issue when players exit underwater via geysers as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/508029-uranus-from-archwing-to-normal-mode/
- Fixed an issue preventing Drekar Lancers from spawning in Missions under lv 25.
- Fixed the Prisma Dual Cleavers not having proper weapon range.
- Fixed an error that would occur when leaving any mission that uses Archwing without completing it.
- Fixed the first item of the Market menu under the banner showing as visible when viewed in the Liset from outside the Market menu.
- Fixed Invasion tallies being adjusted after the Invasion is has been completed with a determined winner.
- Fixed Orokin laser traps being active while disabled.
- Fixed the Fusion Core icon improperly appearing on Mods.
- Fixed ammo pickups allowing players to reach negative ammo in Conclave.
- Fixed players not receiving ammunition when picking up ammo crates without a primary weapon equipped in Conclave.
- Fixed players being able to capture the Cephalon once the Match has concluded.
- Fixed Host Migration breaking Defense missions.
- Fixed various localization issues.
August 7th, 2015 Forum Post
- Conclave Changes
- Targets put to sleep by Equinox will be invulnerable until awakened.
- Changes made to melee stances
- Reduced the damage of the Kulstar in PvP.
- Reduced resistance to self-damage in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Tetra in PvP.
- Grattler Changes
- Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
- Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
- Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.
- Frost Changes
- Frost’s Snow Globes can now be broken when Freeze is cast on it, causing the Snow Globe to explode and do an AoE ragdoll effect on nearby enemies.
- Impact damage done to enemies frozen in mid-air will now do a % of health damage instead of an instant kill.
- Added Apex particles to Banshee’s Push and Valkyr’s Paralysis.
- Altered the text of the Shattering Impact Mod to be in line with the other parkour Mods.
- Players that did not receive a unique helmet for Equinox has been given a helmet retroactively.
- Added visual trails FX to Banshee’s Ability powers.
- Zanuka will now teleport back to Alad V if Alad V is too far from Zanuka.
- Adjusted the audio FX on Parkour’s falling ‘woosh’ sound.
- Adjusted the visual FX on water with an electrical current.
- Bullet Jump will now remove latched-on enemy projectiles.
- Added unique reload sounds to the Twin Grakatas.
- All Corpus ship doors now open faster.
- Added improved visual FX to the Firewalker Mod.
- Added improved gooey FX to the Toxic Flight Mod.
- Syndicate Syandanas will now display their maximum intensity when previewed.
- The Handspring Mod will now show percentage.
- Fixed weapons with Impact damage not correctly triggering Shattering Impact.
- Fixed Shattering Impact not properly dropping from Drekar Butchers.
- Fixed NPCs not properly using Ramparts.
- Fixed Saryn’s energy color not properly reflecting player customization on Venom.
- Fixed some audio FX not playing correctly on the Daikyu bow.
- Fixed players being unable to jump after aborting a Zipline walk.
- Fixed an issue causing NPCs to stand idle when placed in certain situations.
- Fixed improper mounting animation playing when accessing a Rampart.
- Fixed players receiving incorrect resource amounts in Sabotage Missions on Uranus.
- Fixed reload animations not matching the actual reload time for the Twin Grakatas.
- Fixed the Imperator Vandal not having an Archwing icon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed re-latching to a wall immediately after a Wall Latch allowing players to use an infinite Wall Latch.
- Fixed an issue displaying low health warnings when switching to and from Archwing.
- Fixed players not properly taking damage from melee attacks when using a Rampart.
- Fixed laser traps in Orokin tilesets not playing their audio effects.
- Fixed an issue preventing installed Mods from calculating drain properly when fused while equipped.
- Fixed Loki’s Decoy not properly wearing Capes.
- Fixed the minimap not working properly on Grineer Shipyards Defense Missions.
- Fixed Kubrow being stuck in incubation if the timer for incubation finished while the player was looking at the Genetic Lab menu.
- Fixed NPCs that can teleport players not properly being able to teleport players.
- Fixed invisible force fields appearing in Grineer Spy Vault C.
- Fixed Clients seeing Hosts moving underwater without their Archwing.
- Fixed an issue showing laser walls in Corpus Spy Missions as being invisible.
- Fixed the objective marker not properly guiding players through the Rescue Mission on Caliban, Uranus.
- Fixed a potential issue causing Clients to not properly transition to Archwing when underwater.
- Fixed the Drekar Elite Lancer being able to fire its Harpak through Frost’s Snow Globe.
- Fixed Volt’s Shocking Speed Augment Mod not breaking open containers.
- Fixed Chroma casting Vex Armor then Elemental Ward causing redundant animations.
- Fixed Vauban’s Vortex cancelling other players emotes or interactions.
- Fixed various instances of the Drahk and Drahk Master not properly grouping together to attack.
- Fixed a bright flash playing when switching between interior colors in the Liset.
- Fixed an area where players go could out of bounds on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed players not getting removed from Ziplines or Ramparts when ragdolled.
- Fixed a blocked zip line on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed Grineer Blunt showing as being ragdolled during deployment animation.
- Fixed an ‘Invalid Target’ message appearing instead of ‘Out of range’ when a target is too far.
- Fixed eggs in Grineer cryo chambers not moving properly.
- Fixed the Paracyst’s harpoon projectile floating when shot at water.
- Fixed players being unable to rotate view while decorating the Liset interior after exiting the Arsenal from being focused on a Sentinel.
- Fixed the muzzle flash of the Mutalist Quanta blocking field of vision too much.
- Fixed players being able to enter Ramparts from unusual angles.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access Ability Powers while running.
- Fixed players exiting Archwing unarmed if they didn’t have a primary weapon equipped on Grineer Underwater Lab tilesets.
- Fixed an improper transition that would occur when landing after using a dodge roll.
- Fixed players being unable to launch Missions, instead getting stuck on a black screen with visible Chat and Exit buttons.
- Fixed squad members not being able to see the visual FX of Ice Spring.
- Fixed Molt not properly showing visuals when the player is wearing a new cape.
- Fixed an issue where using the Remote Observer causes other players UI to disappear.
- Fixed some Corpus vault doors not unlocking after hacking or failing the puzzle.
- Fixed an issue causing Kubrow to stand in front of crates without trying to open it.
- Fixed the Gear wheel not properly updating its inventory after use.
- Fixed Conclave Challenges not properly tracking Challenges.
August 6th, 2015 Forum Post
- Conclave Changes:
- Enguard, Anticipation and the Overcharge Detectors Mod can now be equipped in the Utility Slot.
- Reduced the damage of the first and last hit on the Clashing Forest / Skyward Limb combo attack.
- Brightened the visual effect of the Jat Kattag and Heat Sword’s slam attack.
- The drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.
- The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance.
- Mag’s Greedy Pull Augment Mod will no longer pull Syndicate Medallions.
- The Chesa Kubrow’s Retrieve ability will now grab multiple items at once.
- Fixed all Nvidia Particle Effects (PhysX) being missing.
- Fixed an issue causing Synthesis targets to fall through the level.
- Fixed some instances of the Synoid Gammacor’s beam lingering after use.
- Fixed the Ogris’ rockets not exploding properly when used with the Adhesive blast Mod.
- Fixed some AI behavioral problems caused by using Nyx’s Mind Control.
- Fixed enemies being unable to get through ‘cave’ doorways on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed an issue preventing enemies from following players into certain parts of maps as per: this thread.
- Fixed a typo in the Lotus’ dialogue in the opening Tutorial Quest.
- Fixed the Daikyu making a firing sound before fully charged.
- Fixed visual issues with attachments on Equinox’s Day-form.
- Fixed typos visible in Equinox’s Day and Night Systems description in the Foundry.
- Fixed life support dropping after the timer in Survival Missions reaches zero.
- Fixed players not being able to equip Arcane Enhancements on Equinox’s Helmet.
- Fixed an issue triggered by players moving their mouse too quickly, causing the player to look the opposite direction.
- Fixed an incorrect description on the Covert Lethality Mod to properly describe damage bonus.
August 4th, 2015 Forum Post
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the damage of Lex Prime in PvP.
- Reduced the health of Frost’s Snow Globe in PvP.
- Reduced the range of Nyx’s Mind control in PvP.
- Reduced duration of Nyx’s Mind Control in PvP
- Reduced damage and range of Excalibur’s Slash Dash in PvP.
- Reduced casting animation speed of Valkyr's Paralysis in PvP.
- Duration increased of Equinox’s Rest in PvP.
- The first hit on a Target that is affected by Equinox’s Rest does no damage and wakes them up in PvP.
- The prompt to wake up a teammate affected by Rest will no longer show up on yourself in PvP.
- Increased the Wake Up animation speed from Rest in PvP.
- Hydraulic Barrel/Gauge/Chamber mod Magazine Capacity penalty reduced to -10%.
- Loaded/Full/Maximum Capacity mod Reload speed penalty reduced to -15%.
- Loose Chamber/Magazine/Hatch Weapon Recoil penalty reduced to 50%.
- Fixed Anticipation mod to give immunity to all stagger types in PvP.
- Almost all available primary weapons increased in effectiveness in PvP.
- Standing rewards from Conclave Challenges no longer count towards the daily limit.
- Loki PBR Changes:
Loki, Loki Prime and all of Loki’s alternate helmets have received a PBR upgrade. This visual overhaul is the first major step in bringing older Warframes up to date with new PBR textures and does come with a few additional features we hope to roll out to other Warframes over time. Let us know what you think of the changes!
- Loki Prime’s gold trim is now tintable.
- Altered the visual effect of explosions that come from the Concealed Explosives Mod.
- Tweaked the audio FX of explosions triggered by the Concealed Explosives Mod.
- Removed excessive camera shake effects during Bullet Jump from all new Parkour Mods.
- Adjusted the visual effects on Edo Prime’s Particle FX.
- Made adjustments to the Tyl Regor boss battle that should make exiting the water in the third stage much easier.
- Previews for accessories now use the accessory’s default colors.
- Tyl Regor will now teleport more frequently during his boss fight, making it more difficult for players to determine his location.
- Loki’s Switch Teleport will no longer teleport targets if it cannot validly switch their position.
- Made visual tweaks to shark caves in the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Entering / exiting the Remote Observer now has a unique audio effect.
- Players will now see how many resources they have available when crafting an item.
- Wall Latch has received some tweaks to its visual FX.
- More loot caches have been added to Underwater Lab tileset on Uranus.
- Improved the collision on staircases that appear in Void Defense tilesets.
- Fixed an issue preventing accounts from saving any information after Missions have been complete.
- Fixed an issue with loot caches not giving proper rewards on the Grineer Underwater tileset in Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed an issue causing the Core in the Trial to become uninteractable as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500580-core-in-raid-part-2-becomes-uncontrollable.
- Fixed players being able to jump off Sentinels to reset their double jump.
- Fixed Glaive and Redeemer charge attacks not working if you had a Fury mod equipped as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/501714-redeemer-first-swing-register-mistake/?p=5626134#entry5626134
- Fixed Helios being able to scan Oddities.
- Fixed some Corpus enemies being stuck at level 15 despite Mission difficulty.
- Fixed Oddities being scannable multiple times in Missions.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe not disappearing on death.
- Fixed a crash caused by enemy AI.
- Fixed Equinox sliding instead of jogging when using Rest/Rage while moving.
- Fixed the Twin Grakatas and Ack & Brunt not properly using player’s custom Energy color.
- Fixed some collision issues on some ramps on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed the ‘invite menu’ inappropriately appearing on the trade UI when players accept a trade invite while the invite menus is open.
- Fixed an issue caused by players saving loadouts with empty weapon slots.
- Fixed a visual overlap in the Mod slot UI when polarizing a Stance slot.
- Fixed the Kulstar’s secondary fire hitting enemies outside of Limbo’s rift while Limbo is riftwalking.
- Fixed players not properly triggering extraction.
- Fixed player currency sitting in the wrong position of the UI at the end of the Parkour 2.0 tutorial.
- Fixed the Vectis being able to reach 0 clip size from the Depleted Reload.
- Fixed the ‘Pause’ button not being visible when researching Dojo Colors.
- Fixed player’s weapons still being visible for Clients when using ‘Visible when Holstered’ is disabled.
- Fixed players being able to summon an unlimited amount of MOA Spectres.
- Fixed the Synthesis targets not appearing in the New Strange Quest.
- Fixed Chroma not appearing in the final portion of the New Strange Quest.
- Fixed NPCs not properly being able to use ziplines.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from defeating the Hyena Pack boss.
- Fixed an issue preventing credit pickup visuals playing for Clients.
- Fixed Oddity scanning not quite working for Clients.
- Fixed Equinox being able to heal Defense objectives.
- Fixed some elements of Parkour 2.0 interfering with reload on the Strun and Strun Wraith.
- Fixed an issue causing squad members to appear as though they are reloading even though they are not.
- Fixed Equinox’s Mend HUD buff indicator not going away if you then use Metamorphosis.
- Fixed some inconsistent animations playing when rolling backwards out of an Aim Glide.
- Fixed Visible When Holstered settings being ignored after a Host Migration.
- Fixed an issue caused by Chroma’s Effigy scream.
- Fixed the Redeemer and Glaive weapons being unable to do a charge attack when the player had a fast enough attack speed.
- Fixed Clients using the Harpak experiencing firing delays that would prevent use of the alt fire.
- Fixed Nullifier auras lingering after death.
- Fixed players being able to swim through the air in the hidden loot room on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed enemies not being so perceptive in the Archwing portions of the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed the Escape key interrupting the water exit transition, causing players to stay on Archwing outside of the water.
- Fixed Ramparts taking damage from friendly sources when in use.
- Fixed players being unable to change polarity of Mod slots on Companions.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe not using the proper timer for Clients.
- Fixed an issue with Banshee’s idle animation as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/503338-banshee-idle-animation-particle-bug/.
- Fixed the Harkonar Syandana not sitting properly on Equinox when in Night-form.
- Fixed Ramparts making weapon accessories invisible when in use.
- Fixed Clients appearing as scaled down at the start of a Mission intro cinematic on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed a slightly visual issue noticeable when right-clicking on a name in a chat window.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm not knocking players down when used by Clients.
July 31st, 2015 Forum Post
- Missed U17 Addition: Remote Observer
The Remote Observer deploys a short-lived remove camera that overrides your Warframe optics. This contraption allows Tenno to see from the Remote Observer’s position, making it easy to detect threats around corners...or view rooms from angles otherwise impossible.
The Remote Observer can be purchased from the Market for 10 credits, and is equipped in the Gear menu.
- Missed U17 Change: Lex Prime Buff
- Damage increased from 85 to 150
- Status chance increased from 20% to 25%
- Critical chance increased from 20% to 25%
- Increased the volume of warning audio for players approaching too close to Grineer underwater mines.
- Improved the triggers and pathing on shark attacks.
- Adjusted the volume on two of Teshin’s Transmissions.
- Optimized memory usage in the Warframe Launcher to help reduce strain when downloading updates.
- Removed the center zipline from the Corpus Outpost Defense tileset.
- Added a maximum distance to where the Remote Observer can be placed.
- Updated reload audio effects on the Twin Grakatas.
- Added additional sounds for underwater Loot Crates.
- Made some adjustments to audio FX on the Gammacor.
- Removed the ‘Hold Jump to Wall Run’ setting that is no longer relevant.
- Removed the doppler ‘sound’ that plays underwater on the Grineer Ocean tileset.
- Fixed Clients experiencing a screen shake when a Host uses certain Parkour 2.0 mechanics.
- Fixed Grineer spawning inside the wall during the the Defense mission in the Natah Quest.
- Fixed the Eviscerator backpack floating in mid-air after death.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe not properly being affected by power range Mods.
- Fixed the Strun not being able to be reloaded until all shells are fired when using reload speed Mods.
- Fixed clients being unable to amin when using Ramparts.
- Fixed an issue with Power Efficiency not working as intended on Energy Drain abilities.
- Fixed some areas that would cause issues during the Tyl Regor boss fight.
- Fixed some missing boundaries on rocks in the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed double jump FX not always showing for other players in the squad.
- Fixed inappropriate scale of Sigil icons in Market.
- Fixed geysers in the Underwater Tileset not properly triggering for Clients and Hosts.
- Fixed issue causing Kubrow Eggs not to appear in the UI after installing the Incubator upgrade.
- Fixed the Tethra’s Doom Quantum Emblem not sitting properly on Ash Prime.
- Fixed some chat settings adjusting themselves regardless of the Player settings.
- Fixed Invasion and Outbreak Defense Missions spawning extra friendly AI every wave.
- Fixed a bad pose that would occur in underwater Archwing’s Dual Wielding idle animations.
- Fixed a far-too-advanced computer terminal that could not be hacked as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/498860-spy-20-computer-cannot-be-hacked/
- Fixed the Carrier pulling items towards players while on a Rampart.
- Fixed an ‘Ability in Use’ error message that would appear when two Chromas with different element types use Elemental Ward near each other.
- Fixed Nova’s Wormhole Ability still persisting when the player enters Archwing mode.
- Fixed crouch/sliding interrupting sprint.
- Fixed players becoming stuck behind underwater Rescue Pods in the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed 8 Lisets flying in the Missions intro cinematic.
- Fixed fully auto akimbo secondary weapons not having proper recoil.
- Fixed Helios being able to scan Oddities.
- Fixed various ziplines that were too close to the ceiling to walk on.
- Fixed two Codex entries showing for the Manic Bombard.
- Fixed an issue causing some Capture targets to fall into the water on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset, becoming uncapturable.
- Fixed Karak Wraith clips giving you a surface to parkour off of.
July 31st, 2015 Forum Post
- Quest: Natah
- NEW QUEST: Natah
Is the strange drone scanning Tenno just an ungraded piece of Corpus technology or are there more sinister things stirring in the Origin System?
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
The mystery drone will randomly seek out players with a Mastery Rank of 3 or higher. After encountering this drone, the Lotus will initiate the quest.Additions:
- Players can now purchase the Lotus Heart Sigil from the Arsenal (Regalia Section) for 1 Credit.
- Made various tweaks to Grineer Ramparts.
- Grineer Manics now have slightly slower movement speed and teleport less frequently when approaching a player.
- Removed Grineer Manic health regeneration.
- When previewing a Warframe or weapon that you have equipped the previewed item will now show your customization.
- Made a visual tweak to the blue tint appearing on Corpus weapons that have been PBR upgraded.
- Reduced the volume of audio effects on the Harpak.
- Final Harbinger now drops from the Grineer Manics that appear during Tyl Regor’s boss fight.
- Corpus engines across various tilesets have been given a PBR update.
- Removed the Exilus Adapter Blueprint from Simaris, Natah Quest completion is now required to unlock this.
- Fixed an issue with Tyl Regor laying down for Clients during various phases of the boss fight.
- Fixed chat not auto-scrolling to most recent message.
- Fixed an issue allowing Clients to use Archwing in non-underwater areas of the Grineer Underwater Labs tileset.
- Fixed a display inconsistency with Challenges in the UI.
- Fixed some environmental holes on the Grineer Galleon tileset in Mobile Defense Mission.
- Fixed audio cues not playing for defense objectives on Uranus’ Grineer Underwater Labs.
- Fixed a potential error caused by Grineer Ramparts.
- Fixed improper lighting in some sections of the Grineer Underwater Labs
- Fixed the Grineer Draga spawning out of water.
- Fixed an issue with underwater lightning in the Grineer Labs tileset.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from being teleported back to a safe position when using Wall Latch in an Out of Bounds area.
- Fixed Clients seeing Equinox using the wrong idle animations on Night and Day forms.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Tyl Regor Boss Fight from triggering.
- Fixed the Djinn’s Fatal Attraction ability not functioning on ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed a typo in Phage’s Codex description.
- Fixed unnecessary audio in Codex Event Dioramas.
- Fixed Radial Blind giving away Tyl Regor’s position after cloaking.
- Fixed the Arsenal displaying incorrect Capacity numbers when installing Mods.
- Fixed Stamina Mods still appearing in drop tables and the Codex.
- Fixed one Aspect of Equinox requiring two helmets, instead of a helmet, chassis and systems.
- Fixed Tyl Regor’s glass-breaking roar not playing for Clients during his boss fight.
- Fixed the Lotus’ Transmission not playing after Tyl Regor is defeated.
- Fixed the positioning of the new ‘cape’ Syandanas on Equinox.
- Fixed the Grineer Draga occasionally going into a T pose.
- Fixed damage procs staying on players when switching between an Archwing and Warframe.
- Fixed the Twin Grakata’s second weapon not having a proper animations.
- Fixed Hosts attempting to invite friends to full squads getting the wrong error message.
- Fixed the swing arc/motion behind whip attacks.
- Fixed Alert rewards not displaying correctly when the World State Window is refreshed.
- Fixed an error that would occur when going into bleedout while diving into Archwing mode.
- Fixed Ramparts being usable by Valkyr when in Hysteria.
- Fixed Kubrow armor displaying as all black.
July 31st, 2015 Forum Post - Echoes of the Sentient
There's never been a better time to be a space ninja. Echoes of the Sentient is here!
There is so much to explore in this massive, new update! Move through the Solar System in an entirely new way with a completely overhauled Parkour system. Visit an underwater world with new Archwing levels. Go on a Quest for the new Equinox Warframe and discover the best of both worlds. Experience an abundance of new Conclave additions, Weapons, Mods and more!
- Quest: Natah. Coming Soon! The Natah Quest just isn't quite ready - it'll be deployed as soon as the finishing touches are done!
- NEW QUEST
Is the strange drone scanning Tenno just an ungraded piece of Corpus technology or are there more sinister things stirring in the Origin System?
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
The mystery drone will randomly seek out players with a mastery rank of 3 or higher. After encountering this drone, the Lotus will initiate the quest.
- New Warframe: Equinox
Split between day and night, Equinox manifests aggressive and defensive forms at will. Equinox’s powers include:
- Power 1 - Metamorphosis: Switch forms between Day and Night.
- Day: Grants bonus damage and speed.
- Night: Grants bonus shields and armor.
- Power 2 - Rest and Rage
- (Day) Rage: Enemies in a small targeted area become vulnerable to damage.
- (Night) Rest: Enemies in a small targeted area are put to sleep.
- Power 3 - Pacify and Provoke
- (Day) Provoke: Increases the Power Strength of nearby allies.
- (Night) Pacify: Reduces damage dealt by nearby enemies.
- Power 4 - Mend and Maim
- (Day) Maim: Nearby enemies are bled and then subjected to a wave of slashing force.
- (Night) Mend: Allies are healed with each nearby enemy killed.
- Parkour 2.0
This complete overhaul of Warframe’s parkour system brings a dramatic change to one of Warframe’s core elements: movement. With these changes players will be given true freedom of movement without limitations such as being required to use specific weapons or becoming locked into restrictive animations.
Players will be given a quick tutorial of the changes made in Parkour 2.0 when logging in for the first time after the Update is live. Players can choose to skip this tutorial, or replay it from the Advanced Movement menu in the Training section of the Codex.
The following features have been added to Warframe’s movement system:
- Double Jump: Players can now use a second jump while in mid-air. Players will be able to jump again immediately after touching any surface or enemy.
- Bullet Jump: Pressing the ‘Jump’ button after sliding will send the player into a mid-air dash, temporarily improving movement speed. Players can use a Bullet Jump as a double jump in any direction.
- Wall Latch: Pressing the ‘Right Mouse Button’ button against a wall will allow players to latch onto flat surfaces for a limited duration. Players may fire their equipped Primary or Secondary weapon while using Wall Latch.
- Wall Dash: Pressing the ‘Jump’ button while against any surface will allow players to hop along the surface in any direction. This can be used to scale vertical surfaces, and can be chained indefinitely.
- Aim Gliding: Using the ‘Aim’ button while in mid-air will slow the player’s fall speed, enabling a slow glide that players can fire their weapon in any direction from.
- Ziplines: Pressing X while near a zipline will allow players to jump directly onto the zipline. Players can now run or dash along ziplines, and X to jump on a zipline can be done after a double jump.
- Stamina has now been removed from the game.
- Parrying now only blocks a base percentage of incoming damage.
- Channeling while parrying will block 100% of incoming damage, and reflect a percentage of the damage back at the cost of Energy.
- Chroma + Stamina Related Changes
- Chroma's green energy perk now gives a buff to holster and reload speed instead of affecting Stamina.
- Mods that previously affected Stamina have now been converted to the appropriate amount of Fusion Core.
- All Alternate Helmets that had Stamina-related effects have been given new abilities:
- Arcane Chorus Helmet - This helmet is worn by Banshee, and adds Power Efficiency, but reduces duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch.
- Arcane Flux Helmet - This helmet is worn by Nova, and increases duration of Aim Glide and Wall latch, but reduces Health.
- Arcane Storm Helmet - This helmet is worn by Volt, and increases Power Strength, but reduces duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch.
- Arcane Gambit Helmet - This helmet is worn by Vauban, and increases velocity of parkour maneuvers, with a reduction to Power Duration.
- Arcane Scorpion Helmet - This helmet is worn by Ash, increases duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch while sacrificing Power Efficiency.
- Arcane Menticide Helmet - This helmet is worn by Nyx, increases velocity of parkour maneuvers with a drain on Shields.
- Uranus Tileset Expansion
Uranus Mission nodes have been given a total overhaul with the new Grineer Underwater Lab tileset. With this expansion come unique Missions that require players to swap back and forth between their Archwing in order to access (and traverse) the hostile underwater environment that has kept these labs hidden for so long. Players must have an equippable Archwing in order to access these Missions.
- New Boss Fight: Tyl Regor
- Tyl Regor is back and is stronger than ever. Assassinate this skilled threat amidst the oceans of Titania, Uranus!
- Exilus Mod Slots
Players will be able to unlock Exilus Slots for their Warframes, which provides an additional Utility Mod slot that players can use to further customize their loadouts. Once unlocked players can use any Utility Mod in the Exilus Mod slot. Please note we have designated several mods as 'Utility' for this purpose.
The list of existing mods designated as Utility includes:
- Shock Absorbers
- Sure Footed
- Enemy Sense
- Heavy Impact
- Master Thief
- Thief’s Wit
- Warm Coat
The following new Mods have been designated 'Utility':
- Lightning Dash
- Ice Spring
- Toxic Flight
- Battering Maneuver
- Rending Walk
- Piercing Flight
Exilus Mod slots can be unlocked using an item found in Simaris' offerings after completing the Quest: Natah, or can be purchased for 20 Platinum. PLEASE NOTE: Because the Natah Quest is not available immediately at launch, we are temporarily putting the Exilus item in Simaris' offerings with no Quest prerequisite. When the Quest is live, it will go back to being a prerequisite.
- New Enemies
- The following enemies have been added to the Uranus tileset, featuring unique visual appearance to match their aquatic environment. Their powers and abilities are identical to their military counterparts found elsewhere in the Grineer Empire:
- Drekar Lancer
- Drekar Elite Lancer
- Drekar Scorpion
- Drekar Trooper
- Drekar Butcher
- Drekar Hellion
- Drekar Ballista
- Drekar Heavy Gunner
- Drekar Eviscerator
- The following enemies are unique to Archwing submersible portions of Uranus tileset Missions:
- Draga - Uses a deadly harpoon gun to snare and damage his enemies.
- Darek Draga - Deploys disruptive ink clouds.
- Shock Draga - Utilizes a taser cord.
- Sikula - Deploys aquatic mines.
- Manic Bombard: Highly mobile heavy artillery
- Blunt: Portable protection against weapons fire.
- Rampart: A turret armed with twin, double-barrel cannons.
- New Weapons
- Kulstar - Rain hell on the enemy with this handheld cluster-rocket launcher.
- Harpak - Spike enemies to the wall or reel them in with this automatic harpoon gun.
- Grattler - Shatter your targets with explosive shells from this devastating Archwing cannon.
- Ack & Brunt - Tyl Regor’s custom axe and shield are how he likes to eliminate ‘frustrations’.
- Twin Grakata - When one Grakata isn't enough, bring another for extra firepower.
- New Mods
The following Mods are Transmutable and will also appear in purchased booster packs (with exception to Depleted Reload, which is a Corrupted Mod):
- Adhesive Blast: Launched grenades now stick to the first surface it makes contact with.
- Covert Lethality: Melee attacks from stealth are always lethal (Daggers only).
- Seismic Wave: Increases the range of ground slam damage by 50/100/150/200%.
- Concealed Explosives: Thrown blades have a 50/60/70% chance to explode on impact.
- Combustion Beam: Enemies killed by beam weapons explode for 50/100/150/200/250/300 damage shortly after death.
- Depleted Reload: Increases reload speed, decreases magazine capacity.
- Mobilize: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.
- Firewalker: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Heat damage.
- Lightning Dash: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Electric damage.
- Ice Spring: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Cold damage.
- Toxic Flight: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Toxin damage.
- Battering Maneuver: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Impact damage.
- Rending Turn: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Slash damage.
- Piercing Step: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Puncture damage.
- Patagium: Adds +15% Aim Glide / Wall Latch duration.
- Final Harbinger (Sword and Shield): STANCE - Powerful slashes and shield attacks.
- Game Mode Improvements
The following list represents changes that have been made to some of Warframe’s game modes. Unless otherwise specified these changes apply to the Mission type across all tilesets.
- Mobile Defense
- Added more defendable console locations.
- Console defense time will now scale with Mission difficulty.
- There are now 2-3 consoles per Mission, with total defense time divided between the number of available consoles.
- Console health now scales with the number of consoles available in a Mission.
- The total number of enemies that will spawn to attack consoles has been reduced.
- Capture levels now have a single target following a longer escape route.
- Capture targets now have increased health and special abilities.
- Capture targets can now initiate lockdowns if they reach a room without any players.
- New capture targets have been added to this game mode.
- Waves will now start with weaker enemies, progressing to support units and ending with heavy and Eximus units to make the end of the wave more intense.
- The number of enemies attacking the player has been increased for early-waves and decreased for later-waves; this should not only improve performance on systems but brings the duration of a 20-wave Defense Mission closer to 25-30 minutes.
- The progression of enemy types in all defense missions has been tuned.
- For more information these changes, please see our Developer Workshop here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/495562-defense-experiments/
- Earth Sabotage
- This Sabotage tileset has now been given a two part objective -- removing the toxin catalyst (and adding the antitoxin) then activating the injector.
- New Transmissions have been added to provide more objective clarity.
- New terrain features have been added to this tileset.
- Kubrow Expansion
- Kubrow Armor is now available! Players can customize their Kubrow with unique sets of armor available in the Market. Kubrow Armor can be equipped via the Arsenal, under Companion - Appearance.
- ROSTAM ARMOR - Decorative armor fitted for a Kubrow.
- VALINN ARMOR - Decorative armor fitted for a Kubrow.
- Chesa Kubrow: The Chesa Kubrow can now be incubated from Kubrow Eggs. Trained to bring its master items scattered across the battlefield the Chesa Kubrow is especially useful for Tenno that need a helping paw in carrying their valuable resources.
- Incubator Upgrade Module is now available! Players can now upgrade their genetic foundry after purchasing the Incubator Upgrade Module available in the Market.
- Stasis Recovery reduced to 30 mins.
- Stasis Recovery can be rushed with Credits.
- Kubrows are automatically placed into Stasis if they become mortally ill.
- Egg incubation reduced by a day.
- Stabilizers last twice as long.
- Player Icon Bundle Retirement
Player Icon Bundles have been removed from the Market. Character Icons that were previously in bundles are now purchasable from the Market individually. Players that have already purchased this bundles will not have their Icons removed.
Icons in the Mag Prime and Frost Prime Bundles have been removed from the Market entirely, and will remain in the Vault for possible future release.Additions:
- Trade Improvements: Players will now see a notification when a change has been made in the Trade window, prompting both parties to accept any changes that have been made to an offer. A Trade will not occur until players have accepted the changes made.
- New Accessory - Capes: Four Capes are now available in the Market! Capes can be equipped via Arsenal - Attachments - Syandana.
- Izvara Syandana: The exclusive garment of Tenno chosen to protect the Orokin Council of Executors
- Vanquished Banner: Add insult to injury by mocking the Grineer with their own banner.
- Nelumbo Syandana: Worn to honor the Lotus.
- Udyat Syandana: A flowing ribbon of silken fabric, crowned with a star.
- Players can now toggle holstered weapon visibility!
- All weapons now have a ‘Visible When Holstered’ option available under Appearance - Physique in the Arsenal.
- Aiming 'alt fire' weapons is here! Players can now aim down sights with weapons with an alternate fire option. Activating ‘alt fire’ options has a default binding of Mouse Wheel 3.
- Custom Chat Settings: Players can now enable, disable or alter their custom settings for Global Chat channels in the Options menu.
- Players can now manage their ‘Ignore List’ under Options - Chat.
- Arcane Distiller: Players can now remove Arcane Enhancements placed on cosmetics using an Arcane Distiller. The Arcane Distiller is available in the Syndicate Offering panel for 100,000 Standing from any Syndicate.
- Unique Oddities can now be discovered across the Solar System. Explore thoroughly, scan them, and unlock unique lore and a unique reward.
- The Clan Dojo Research and Contribution UI has been given a visual upgrade!
- Players can now check their Standing earned with Syndicates from the Player Profile screen.
- The Market UI has been upgraded! Previewing weapons, Warframes, and various gear will open a more immersive look at the items!
- Rare resources are now visually different from their common/uncommon counterparts.
- A new 'Glare' visual effect has been added - it can be disabled in the Options!
- Nightmare Trial Rewards now guarantee an Arcane, with a chance of a Resource Blueprint or other reward in addition to the guaranteed Arcane.
- Conclave Changes and Additions
- Conclave now features Daily Challenges! Completing a Daily Challenge will earn players additional Standing with Teshin’s Conclave.
- Three new maps have been added to Conclave:
- The Spire (Capture the Cephalon)
- Apex (Annihilation / Team Annihilation)
- The Pit (Annihilation / Team Annihilation)
- The following Mods have been added to Conclave, and can be purchased with Standing through Teshin:
- Meteor Munitions - Pistol: Converts 20% of damage to Impact.
- Impaler Munitions - Pistol: 20% of damage to Puncture.
- Razor Munitions - Pistol: 20% of damage to Slash.
- Comet Rounds - Rifle: 20% of damage to Impact.
- Ripper Rounds - Rifle: 20% of damage to Puncture.
- Serrated Rounds - Rifle: 20% of damage to Slash.
- Crash Shot - Shotgun: Converts 20% of damage to Impact.
- Shred Shot - Shotgun: 20% of damage to Puncture.
- Flak Shot - Shotgun: 20% of damage to Slash.
- Counterweight - Melee: Converts 20% of damage to Impact.
- Serrated Edges - Melee: Converts 20% of damage to Puncture.
- Sharpened Blade - Melee: Converts 20% of damage to Slash.
- Enguard - Immune to Knockdown for 8 seconds after being knocked down.
- Anticipation - Immune to Stagger for 8 seconds after being staggered.
- Impenetrable Offense - Increases effectiveness of blocking by 50%, decreases melee attack speed by -20%
- Strafing Slide - Rifle: 20% reduction in recoil and spread when firing while sliding.
- Gun Glide - Pistol: 20% reduction in recoil and spread when firing while sliding.
- Double-Barrel Drift - Shotgun: 20% reduction in recoil and spread when firing while sliding.
- Overcharged - Up to 25 respawn energy converted at 200% to Overshields.
- Spring-Loaded Broadhead - Daikyu: Increased damage by up to 30% if the target is over 20m away.
- The following mods have been added to the Conclave End of Mission rewards:
- Adrenaline Boost - Increase Energy by 25% but reduces health by 20%.
- Hastened Steps - Increase Sprint speed by 20% but reduces shield capacity by -50.
- Heightened Reflexes - Quicken casting speed by 20% but reduces energy efficiency by -20%.
- Feathered Arrows - Bow: Increase flight speed by 60% but reduces damage by -20%
- The following mods have had their effects adjusted:
- Follow Through - Changed from +6 energy on kill to +6 Energy on Respawn.
- Martial Magnetism - Automatically lock onto targets within 4m when a melee weapon is equipped, but reduce amount of damage able to be blocked by 75%
- Relentless Assault - Increase melee attack speed by 20%, decrease blocking effectiveness by -50% and can longer be equipped with Martial Magnetism.
- The following Mods have been removed from Conclave:
- Saryn is now available for use in Conclave.
- Zephyr is now available for use in Conclave.
- The Burston, Opticor, Miter, Hind, Grinlok, Marelok, Twin Gremlins, Tiberon, Tetra, Buzlok, Attica, Vasto, Seer and Supra are now available for use in Conclave. This list includes all weapon variants.
- Tempo Royale stance re-enabled and all other available stances have had their damage/status effects adjusted in PvP.
- Match time reduced from 15 minutes to 10.
- Credits are now rewarded at End of Mission based on Conclave rank and Standing gained.
- All players now have +50% recovery speed from knockdowns in Conclave.
- All players now generate Energy while alive and the rate increases during Energy Surge.
- A percentage of Affinity gained is converted into Energy. Affinity boosters do not increase this amount.
- Players killed holding Energy will now keep up to 25 energy on respawn.
- Orb respawn time increased significantly.
- The movement speed for Oro towards players has been increased.
- Shield resistance to puncture damage has been increased slightly.
- Clients will now receive a message when being kicked from a match due to being AFK.
- Sicarus damage increased in PvP.
- Sybaris damage increased in PvP.
- Viper series damage increased in PvP.
- Lato series damage increased in PvP.
- Atomos damage increased in PvP.
- Magnus damage increased in PvP.
- Latron series damage increased in PvP.
- Dera damage increased in PvP.
- Bo series damage increased in PvP.
- Vectis series headshot multiplier increased to 3x and their damage reduced in PvP.
- Ember's Fireball damage and speed has been reduced in PvP.
- Frost's Freeze damage and slow duration has been reduced in PvP.
- Frost's Avalanche damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Nyx's Psychic Bolts speed has been increased and lifetime decreased in PvP.
- Targets under Nyx’s mind control can no longer damage her in PvP.
- Nyx’s mind control duration and range reduced in PvP.
- Nyx's Absorb damage has been increased in PvP.
- Mag's Pull damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Mag's Bullet Attractor radius and lifespan has been decreased in PvP.
- Mag's Crush damage has been increased in PvP.
- Valkyr's Warcry slow on enemies has been reduced in PvP.
- Volt's Shock damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Volt's Overload damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Rhino's Charge damage and range has been reduced in PvP.
- Knock down added to Rhino’s Charge in PvP.
- Rhino's Roar duration has been increased and range decreased in PvP.
- Oberon Smite damage and range has been decreased in PvP.
- Oberon's Hallowed Ground damage reduced in PvP.
- Chroma’s Vex Armor duration increased in PvP.
- Shotgun Buffs
Several changes have been made to shotgun weapons across the board -- resulting in a list of changes similar from weapon to weapon. The following list of changes apply to all Primary Shotguns with exception to the Phage:
- Increased damage across all shotguns.
- Damage after projectile falloff has been increased for all shotguns.
- Some shotguns have been given improvements to reload speed.
- Some shotguns have received improvements to their projectile speed.
- Death at close to mid range will now toss enemies into a forceful ragdoll.
- Frost Changes
The following changes have been made to Frost’s Abilities. We will continue to monitor Frost after launch to provide adjustments as necessary:
- Freeze now does 100% cold proc in an AoE around target hit.
- Freeze now creates a patch of cold that slows any enemies that enter the area when used on terrain.
- Frost now has a passive ability: enemies who melee attack Frost have a chance to be frozen on impact.
- Ice Wave now flairs out as a cone as opposed to a straight line.
- Avalanche will now freeze for X seconds if they survive the initial damage.
- Survivors have their armour debuffed while frozen.
- Targets that die while frozen will explode and deal radial damage + cold proc.
- Snow Globe will Freeze and push out all enemies that are within radius upon cast.
- Snow Globe no longer has a Duration Timer.
- Players can now have a maximum of 4 Snow Globes.
- Recasting Snow Globe at 4 will destroy the oldest globe.
- Frozen enemies will no longer be frozen in place; instead enemies will maintain their velocity and be susceptible to gravity/pushback.
- Enemies that are frozen solid can be shattered by colliding with something if they are moving fast enough.
- Frost's passive in Conclave applies Chill instead of Freeze.
- The following changes have been made for all of Warframe’s game modes:
- Rhino Prime base armor increased from 190 to 275.
- Frost Prime base shield increased from 150 to 175.
- Nyx Prime base shield increased from 100 to 125.
- Nyx Prime base armor increased from 15 to 50.
- Ember Prime base shield increased from 100 to 125.
- Mag Prime base hp increased from 75 to 100.
- The Supra has received several changes:
- Buffed reload speed to 3 seconds.
- Increased ammo capacity to 1080.
- Increased clip capacity to 180.
- Increased base damage per shot from 35 to 45.
- We’ve begun relighting older tilesets to improve the atmosphere across all our Missions. Many changes have been made to the Grineer Galleon tileset to start, but expect tilesets to receive similar treatment in the future as we gradually roll-out these lighting changes.
- A secret room has been added to the Spy Missions on Earth.
- Adjusted the size and spacing of the Syndicate ally command wheel to be less intrusive.
- Reduced the size of the Corpus Gas City tileset when playing Rescue Missions.
- Loot Crates for all factions are now split into common and uncommon varieties with their own appropriate drop tables.
- Ash's Parts have been moved off Tyl Regor to Manics (they now drop like Oberon parts)
- Updated visuals of Corpus common and uncommon Loot Crates to be more distinct.
- Increased the total number of Loot Crates and Syndicate Medallions spawned in Missions.
- Removed player collision with Corpus Crewmen helmets.
- Improved enemy pathing in Void Defense Missions.
- Improved audio ambiance FX on doors and hallways across multiple tilesets.
- Carrier's Vacuum will no longer pick up items while the player is bleeding out.
- The Power Throw Mod now gives additional speed to the projectile for each enemy hit.
- Players will now receive a warning if there are too few players participating in a Trial.
- Improved AI spawning in Trials to better move with players as they complete objectives.
- Enemies in Trials have received some adjustment to their aggressive behaviors.
- Improved the alignment of items on Baro Ki’Teer’s Ducat kiosk.
- The Lotus (in Transmissions) has been given the PBR treatment.
- Strun, Machete, Cleaver has been given the PBR treatment.
- Credit drops have been given the PBR treatment.
- Some elements of the Dojo have been given the PBR treatment.
- The Braton (and MK-1 Variant) has been given the PBR treatment.
- The Fang Prime has been given the PBR treatment.
- The Infested Crewman have been given a visual upgrade with a better quality model!
- Kubrow pups have been given a new of set idle animations.
- Kubrow downed/revive indicators are now visible to all players in the Squad.
- Clones produced by Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors will no longer show cosmetic items for performance reasons.
- Increased the size of Sentinels in Codex dioramas.
- Energy effects from elemental Mods will no longer display on Excalibur’s Exalted Blade.
- Changed the Animal Instinct Mod to properly say ‘Companion’ instead of just ‘Sentinel’.
- Players can now see a more detailed Noggle preview available in the Market.
- The Djinn’s Fatal Attraction ability now makes all enemies approach the Djinn.
- Adjusted the range and impact of explosions caused by the Ogris’ rockets.
- Players below Mastery Rank 3 will now receive a message when attempting to access Syndicate menus in Relays.
- Enemies can now drop Credits in piles. Piles of credits come in the following ranges Small: 10-50, Medium: 75-150, Large: 150-300.
- Wyrm Prime now has 150 base Armor.
- Reduced the attack range of Corrupted Crewman.
- Fixed an issue where leaving a Clan while in the Solar Map would leave the Dojo node still available for selection, causing a crash if clicked.
- Fixed the Host’s Squad UI losing functionality if a Mission was cancelled during final countdown to Mission Start.
- Fixed red Revive markers becoming stuck on the minimap after you’ve revived a downed Kubrow.
- Fixed Kubrow not appearing on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from seeing Immortal Skins or Helmets when previewing Warframes or Weapons.
- Fixed Lisets flying through each other in the Relay docking station.
- Fixed enemies having difficulty jumping down ledges in Void Defense Missions.
- Fixed the Equilibrium Mod not showing the correct popup notification icons.
- Fixed an issue causing Clan trade taxes for one player to match the other player’s Clan tax after a trade, despite trade tax in a Dojo being set to zero.
- Fixed an issue caused by spamming the tutorial button in the Foundry, Arsenal or Mod Upgrade menu causing the game to freeze.
- Fixed several visual issues on Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed the Clan List not updating when a pending member accepts a Clan invite.
- Fixed a stretched button overlapping over text in the Mod Upgrade menu.
- Fixed an error caused by using the right thumbstick on a controller or gamepad when customizing the Liset.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from being removed from Alliance chat when they’re removed from a Clan.
- Fixed an issue where editing the pause menu can be accessed when editing the Liset’s interior colors, creating additional UI on top of the color picker.
- Fixed the Scindo Prime not properly having bullet parry FX.
- Fixed players being able to bypass the Plate Puzzle in the Law of Retribution Trial by using Decoy / Switch Teleport or Wormhole.
- Fixed players being unable to navigate the ‘Featured’ tab in the Market with a controller. Players can now use LB/RB to navigate these tabs.
- Fixed the Login Bonus’ description being cut off in Italian.
- Fixed the Recent Players list showing all players as having a default icon.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow not being affected by duration or range Mods.
- Fixed opening and closing the World State Panel leaving a progress bar stuck at the top of the Navigation UI.
- Fixed Trial descriptions in the lobby going out of bounds off the screen.
- Fixed the text that appears in the Mod Tutorial showing behind the Chat box, cutting off some of the text in various languages.
- Fixed some Ukrainian characters appearing as * instead of the proper letters.
- Fixed some issues causing Clients to freeze upon loading into a Trial.
- Fixed pressure-plate buttons in Trials not changing to blue when stepped on / activated.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be trapped inside a room if a host migration occurs when Clients are unable to properly see broken windows on Corpus ship tilesets.
- Fixed the Raksa Kubrow’s Howl sometimes not playing.
- Fixed the Mission countdown timer freezing for Clients if the Host cancels a Mission during the countdown.
- Fixed players being unable to join their Friend’s squad through the Friends list in the Communication menu.
- Fixed an issue preventing Vay Hek or the G3 from spawning in the Phase 2 of the Law of Retribution Trial.
- Fixed an issue preventing apostrophes from appearing in game text.
- Fixed an issue causing the ‘time remaining’ text on timed deals to overlap in certain languages.
- Fixed some credit prices that were not quite properly aligned in Baro Ti’Keer’s wares.
- Fixed an issue preventing Founder statuses other than Grandmaster from displaying on profiles.
- Fixed the Master Volume slider in the options menu not responding to mouse clicks.
- Fixed an issue where the base damage from jump attacks was not properly reflected in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Sentinel dioramas not properly displaying in the Codex.
- Fixed the Charge Rate stat in the Arsenal showing red for a faster charge and green for a slower charge, instead of the other way around.
- Fixed the Charge Rate stat not reflecting a change when equipping Mods that change Fire Rate.
- Fixed the Lotus occasionally broadcasting transmissions about the Infested on non-Infested Survival Missions.
- Fixed Kubrow visually clipping through the top of their stasis dome when being revived from stasis or rushed from incubation.
- Fixed Mirage’s clones from Hall of Mirrors doing full damage to the Juggernaut.
- Fixed the Chat tab overlapping the ‘Purchase’ icon for the Anku when displayed in Spanish or Russian.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Warcry stacking multiple times on Squad members when Eternal War Augment is equipped.
- Fixed an issue causing explosions to do double damage to players and enemies.
- Fixed fire rate Mods not allowing charge weapons like the Ogris or Opticor to fire.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be stuck in iron sights with the Tonkor when firing immediately after a quick melee.
- Fixed some incorrect spacing on Corpus hacking terminals.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when selling items from inventory.
- Fixed the Mod section of the Codex featuring a useless button prompt.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from rotating their character when using a controller or gamepad.
- Fixed an issue preventing facial animations in Transmissions from properly playing.
- Fixed the positioning of the ‘Give Weapon’ context action when interacting with Rescue hostages.
- Fixed players being able to apply DNA Stabilizers to Kubrow at 100% Integrity.
- Fixed an issue preventing arrows from showing up in a Warframe’s hand when previewing a bow weapon.
- Fixed an error that would occur when entering a non-number value into Dojo Research Contribution.
- Fixed some item text descriptions within the Dojo extending outside of bounds.
- Fixed an issue preventing dual wield weapons from being able to hit with each hand.
- Fixed an incorrect increase to proc chance for automatic weapons with multishot Mods installed.
- Fixed an issue preventing some textures from being properly illuminated by light sources.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when attempting to keybind R3 on a controller or gamepad.
- Fixed an issue caused by building the Odonata while the Archwing Quest is still inactive, causing an error when activating the quest in the World State Window.
- Fixed some transmissions not playing in the Tutorial Rescue Missions.
- Fixed quotation marks appearing as asterisks in Sanctuary lore entries localized for other regions.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when a player leaves a squad before a session has finished being created.
- Fixed Warframe heads being cut off on camera when players preview Immortal Skins.
- Fixed some destructible environments sometimes causing visual issues for their surroundings (such as breakable locker doors).
- Fixed stats in the View Mission Progress screen displaying outside of the screen in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed occasional issues in the visual FX of Mirage’s Eclipse.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from exiting the Market when pushing ‘escape’ on a controller / gamepad.
- Fixed an issue preventing blueprints from displaying in the Foundry.
- Fixed Oberon being able to cast other Abilities while moving if he casts Smite, followed immediately by a second Ability.
- Fixed the camera sitting too close to two handed melee weapons in the Codex, preventing you from seeing the majority of the weapon.
- Fixed a barrel on the Infested Corpus Ship tileset that Clients cannot pass through when destroyed, preventing them from obtaining any loot near or behind the barrel.
- Fixed Trinity’s Well of Life Augment not properly using strength Mods to increase the chance to drop Health Orbs.
- Fixed Limbo’s Cataclysm persisting for Clients after the effect has expired for the Host.
- Fixed weapon attachments in the Arsenal not displaying ‘Physique’ under Appearance when viewing Bows.
- Fixed an issue where bow skins will apply their effect to arrows when a unique arrow skin is already equipped.
- Fixed some Radiation damage weapons not properly applying damage to Nova’s Antimatter Drop absorption.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm locking players into a multi-strike animation against Synthesis targets.
- Fixed the Venka Claws not being visible to Clients when they are the only weapon equipped.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Radial Blind animation repeating if its activation is interrupted by a knockdown, or the use of another Ability Power.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen not displaying correct stats when there are multiple levels of Affinity earned.
- Fixed an issue causing sniper scopes to remain on the screen after the player dies.
- Fixed players navigating on the Relay causing other players to still see where your Warframe was previously standing.
- Fixed an issue causing arrow skins to linger after being previewed.
- Fixed an issue causing the Extract or Battle screen not to appear on Defense Missions after a Host Migration occurs when all enemies have been killed.
- Fixed players not being able to see bleedout times on Squad members when the Show Teammate Names option is turned on.
- Fixed the Biocatalyst in Grineer Sabotage Missions on Earth being improperly labeled as ‘Grineer Toxin’.
- Fixed Host Migration on Mobile Defense Missions causing the Objective and Datamass to disappear.
- Fixed downed Capture targets getting back up after a Host Migration.
- Fixed Saryn’s Miasma making corpses invisible on use.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s energy waves not being stopped by Corpus Nullifier shields.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade improperly taking on stances from other equipped melee weapons and vice versa.
- Fixed an error that would occur when choosing a color customization for an item that was previously set to Default.
- Fixed Excalibur Prime’s sword being at an incorrect position in his Codex diorama.
- Fixed Overshields not showing as the proper color in the Squad UI.
- Fixed Simulacrum scans not appearing as +0 when the cap has been reached.
- Fixed diorama audio playing twice when opened.
- Fixed players getting an option to rejoin Missions they’ve disconnected from after the Mission itself has been completed or no longer exists.
- Fixed players not properly being able to use purchased Revives.
- Fixed kills earned by Mesa’s Peacemaker not properly counting as kills for the player.
- Fixed Clients seeing Excavator Power percentages with decimal places.
- Fixed Radiation damage effects on swords and daggers lingering after the proc has expired.
- Fixed the Jackal and Zanuka’s missile attacks being wildly inaccurate or firing directly into the floor.
- Fixed the Clan Log no longer showing entries after constructing the Orokin lab.
- Fixed some potential visibility issues that would occur when entering a Conclave match on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed an issue in Excavation Missions where the first Excavator being destroyed before the next one spawns prevents future Excavators from spawning.
- Fixed headshot multipliers not correctly reading as 2.0 in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed players experiencing a loss of functionality when opening the Pause Menu immediately after opening the Conclave Menu in the Liset.
- Fixed several collision issues in the Underwater Sealab Conclave tileset.
- Fixed a visible hole in the Underwater Sealab Conclave tileset.
- Fixed an issue where the Steel Charge Aura had a duplicate stat in the description.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Update 17 is the only major update that does not have any Events.