Updates are occasional patches and add-ons or removal of information and/or features of a game.
The following updates are for WARFRAME Version 21:
|Chains of Harrow Updates 21.0: U21.0 • H21.0.1 • H21.0.2 • H21.0.3 • H21.0.4 • H21.0.5 • H21.0.6 • H21.0.7 • H21.0.8 • H184.108.40.206 • H21.0.9|
|Chains of Harrow Updates 21.1: U21.1 • H220.127.116.11 • H21.1.1|
|Chains of Harrow Updates 21.2: U21.2 • H18.104.22.168 • H21.2.1|
|Chains of Harrow Updates 21.3: U21.3 • H21.3.1 • H21.3.2|
|Chains of Harrow Updates 21.4: U21.4 • H21.4.1 • H21.4.2|
|Chains of Harrow Updates 21.5: U21.5 • H21.5.1 • H21.5.2|
|Hydroid Prime Updates 21.6: U21.6 • H21.6.1|
|Hydroid Prime Updates 21.7: U21.7 • H21.7.1|
|Updates Collapse AllExpand All|
|Closed Beta||Open Beta: 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22|
September 12th, 2017 Forum Post
- The Prisma Angstrum is now tradable! It has been fixed as per this thread.
- Tweaked the Arca Titron’s handle to be longer.
- Tweaked the firing sounds of the Prisma Angstrum.
- Baro's offerings will no longer show Operator items if you have not completed the Second Dream quest.
- To reduce "droughts" between Fomorian/Razorback events, Grineer and Corpus now gain fractional progress towards *their construction projects while they are actively invading an opponent's location (i.e. earn progress over the *course of their attack regardless of whether they end up occupying the node at the end).
- Fixed the Arca Plasmor not damaging enemy weak spots (Lephantis, Sargas Ruk, etc).
- Fixed the Arca Scisco beam FX disappearing when Modded for high Fire Rate.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the Arca Scisco beams.
- Fixed Panthera Alt fire hitting any enemy within a large radius after Hydroid casts Undertow.
- Fixed failing the mission if you fail to complete the puzzle rooms in Void/Orokin missions before the timer runs out.
- Fixed casting Nyx’s Absorb or Banshee’s Soundquake when hitting an enemy with a "grappling hook weapon" allowing you to move around.
- Fixed getting stuck in the ESC menu when attempting to access the Market during Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed AI getting stuck on balconies in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed shooting Frost’s Snow Globe from the outside with the Lenz resulting in the Blast damage applying twice instead of Cold then Blast.
- Fixed seeing a white Defense bar in Sortie Defense missions.
- Fixed a script error when triggering a Kuva Siphon.
September 9th, 2017 Forum Post
- ARCA PLASMOR
Stagger targets with blasts from this Corpus engineered plasma shotgun. Surviving enemies are consumed with radiation.
- ARCA SCISCO
This scoped pistol analyzes strikes, learning how to damage its targets most effectively. Achieve maximum damage output after five successive hits.
- ARCA TITRON
Each successive kill from this massive electron hammer builds an electron charge that is unleashed with slam attacks.
- ARCA ARMOR
Newly discovered composites are what makes this striking Arca Armor set possible.
- ARCA BUNDLE
Arca weapons represent the bleeding-edge of Corpus research and fabrication. This bundle includes the Arca Titron, Arca Plasmor, Arca Scisco, and the Arca Armor set.
Find the above weapons in the Market or research them in the Clan Dojo Energy Lab!Additions:
- We have added the display of the Melee Combo Counter when playing in Dual Wield mode!
- The Razorback Armada now has a lore entry in the Codex to show you its drops!
- Added Baro Ki’Teer’s relay location and time until his departure to the Navigation Panel and to the Alert Menu in the World State Window:
- Added continued polish for the new player experience.
- After defeating Captain Vor, we now block access to Navigation Console until all Lotus transmissions have completed and the Quest Complete screen has been shown.
- The Solar Map now only blinks the "next quest mission" node in flashing blue during Vor's Prize instead of all "unlocked-but-not-completed" nodes. We also tuned the blinking interval down to 1 second for Vor's Prize (instead of the default of 2 seconds) so these nodes are even more prominent.
- Added some under-the-hood diagnostics to better assess chat connectivity issues.
- Excalibur Proto and Nyx Nemesis Skins have received the PBR treatment!
- Overhauled all aspects of physics engine for general optimization. You shouldn't notice anything, but since we literally touched all aspects of physics we are hoping you can keep an eye out for odd new behaviour.
- Fixed issues with item linking containing Cyrillic letters in non-cyrillic languages.
- Fixed issues with some Credit based Inbox messages not instantly increasing Credits.
- Fixed various issues with Arcanes and some Conditional Mods not having proper line breaks.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Tornadoes not showing up for low spec machines as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue with hitching in game when switching to Dual Wield Mode for the first time.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Purity' trigger from New Loka not lasting the intended length in all trigger cases - it now lasts 30 seconds.
- Fixed issues that could occur when trying to use ESC as the Operator.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when Host Migrating.
- Fixed the Edo Chest Piece sticking out on the Nyx Carnifex Skin.
- Fixed the Pakal right shoulder Armor clipping into Nyx’s arm.
- Fixed the Embolist chest piece clipping into the Nyx Immortal, Saikou, Athena, and Carnifex Skins.
- Fixed an effects-leak that could occur if Mag was killed at the right moment while casting Polarize.
- Fixed getting locked in chat when opening a chat linked Riven during the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Synthesis Targets sometimes not spawning in The New Strange Quest due to a broken path in one of the procedural levels.
- Fixed a rare script error in Mobile Defense missions that resulted in no enemies spawning and no Objective UI.
- Fixed Maroo and Clem’s mission description not being in uppercase in the Alert Menu.
- Fixed offset issues with Syandanas on Mag.
- Fixed sending a Friend request via chat not updating the Pending friend list.
- Fixed an issue where weapons that have a girth to their effective range like the Opticor were not hitting enemies in the correct order (sometimes missing nearby enemies but hitting ones further along its path).
- Fixed a case where opening a chat link while in the store would cause the fade of the main store list to be set incorrectly.
- Fixed not being able to view new users joining a Chat channel while the scrollbar is at the bottom without scrolling up and back down.
- Fixed Hydroid Prime’s mesh having holes.
- Fixed a variety of localization errors.
- Lex headshot multiplier reduced to 1.5x in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with the Hirudo innate abilities not working in Conclave.
- Increased primary fire damage of Euphona Prime in Conclave.
- Reduced secondary fire damage of Euphona Damage in Conclave.
- Reduced the radius of Nezha's Warding Halo in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Pandero alt fire in Conclave.
- Nezha's Warding Halo now only damages on touch and does not continue to damage targets that stay within its radius in Conclave.
August 31st, 2017 Forum Post
- Improved objective marker pathing in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Rearranged quest order in the codex to help guide newer players.
- Fixed a popular crash that could occur if an NPC was firing a projectile weapon when you ran far enough away (this would often occur when doing Syndicate missions).
- Fixed an invisible material above the Jordas Verdict Stage 2 elevator that was blocking movement.
- Fixed performance degrading and possibly crashing the game when using Melee weapons with Mods that reduce the weapon's Range.
- Fixed range mods not affecting whips when invisible.
- Fixed an issue where Nami Skyla and Nami Skyla Prime were displaying different Riven dispositions.
- Fixed the Jat Kusar charge attack exploding in your face if invisible.
- Fixed instances of Ballistica Prime not properly spawning ghosts.
- Fixed the color of the Prime Ballistica ghosts flickering for Clients.
- Fixed Ballistica Prime not unfolding correctly if no primary is equipped.
- Fixed incorrect glass material in several tileset.
- Fixed level holes in the Corpus Outpost and Orokin Moon tilesets.
- Fixed minimap issues in the Corpus Outpost and Ice Planet tilesets.
- Fixed “building” VFX appearing on crafted weapons waiting in the foundry.
- Fixed several emblems that were appearing too bright or too transparent.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck ascending the ramp of their Liset.
- FIxed various other crashes and added diagnostics to help isolate others.
- Fixed using the Viper with the Skull Shots Mod or a Grakata with the Brain Storm Mod, activating the headshot bonus with the final shot in your magazine resulting in the weapon to fire much faster than intended in Conclave.
August 29th, 2017 Forum Post - Hydroid Prime
Hydroid Prime has emerged to dominate foes with the power of raging waters! This deadly mystery from the depths receives a whole new aesthetic and increased stats that even the Orokin can’t keep submerged. Armed with Prime weapons fit for this legendary Kraken summoner, we urge you to take caution when entering dark water....
*Please note that we are working on a Ballas narrated Hydroid Prime trailer to come at a later date. When the Plains of Eidolon train nears the station we will have more available hands to produce this.
Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver. Additionally, Hydroid Prime’s Tentacle Swarm sports a unique look as well as increased overall Armor, Energy, and Shields!
With the introduction of Hydroid Prime comes two additional Prime weapons suited for a deadly ocean king:
The beauty of this luxurious gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose. As an added bonus to the Ballistica Prime, enemies killed from its Charged shot within (50 meters) range will now turn into friendly ghosts for 7 seconds!
Nami Skyla Prime
Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
Check out Hydroid Prime Access here: Prime Access
With Hydroid Prime bubbling up from the depths, the following Prime items and their Relics have entered the Prime Vault:
- Trinity Prime
- Dual Kamas Prime
- Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar
As a result of Trinity Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifices have been switched: Red Veil’s sacrifice of Trinity Prime Chassis has been replaced by Saryn Prime Chassis and Steel Meridian’s sacrifice of Trinity Prime Neuroptics has been replaced by Saryn Prime Neuroptics.
In order to accommodate incoming Relics and keep the total number of Relics as low as possible, the Ducat value of the following items will be changed from 100 to 65 (Future Relic placement of these parts will also have them appear in the Uncommon [silver] tier):
- Saryn Prime Blueprint
- Fragor Prime Blueprint
- Nikana Prime Blueprint
New User Experience Changes
We have polished up a number of issues related to the new user experience. This polish essentially speaks to the question 'What do I do when I'm done Vor's Prize'?
The biggest change we made was to populate the 'Quests' panel of the World State Window with 'Next Objectives'. This means we've seeded the way in this panel for people to have a goal beyond the mass of nodes - they have hints to complete Junctions, Quests, and more in order.
We reduced node noise making sure the Vor's Prize path was clear. This means we reduced opacity on all peripheral/non core nodes.
Fixed a progression stopping issue that would occur for any player who returned from 'Liberate the Arms Dealer' mission without equipping a Mod. We now force you to equip a mod when you enter the Arsenal after this mission.
- Hydroid’s Undertow now displays an ability counter of how many enemies are currently submerged.
- Riven Slot capacity limit has increased from 60 to 90! With 90 as the new Riven Slot capacity limit, this gives room for 30 of each Riven school (Primary, Secondary, Melee) which we believe has been a common request!
- Warframe’s first Prime Sentinel, Wyrm Prime, has had its base Health increased from 100 to 225!
- Reduced the Razorback Cipher cost from 3500 Polymer Bundle to 1500 Polymer Bundle. Back in May of this year we made numerous fixes towards the Razorback Armada, and with another Armada to appear soon we took a second look at the *Polymer friction involved with this non-useable Blueprint. See here for past fixes you can expect here
- Reloading can now be interrupted by throwing the Javlok, and can be thrown after depleting all primary fire without having to wait for it to fully reload.
- Specific Auto-generated messages will be removed from your Inbox 30 days after opening them to clean up some unnecessary database space. Only the following time-sensitive Inbox notifications will be affected:
- Stalker Death Marks
- Invasion Battle Pay
- Double Credit and Affinity Weekends
- Improved performance when using Melee weapons with Mods that increase Range.
- Picking up disarmed thrown Secondary weapons (Kunai, Castanas, etc.) will now display the context action “Pick Up *Thrown Weapon” instead of “Pick up Auto Pistol”.
- Removed unnecessary "Mastery Rank X Required" Codex text from Quests that are given directly to players after completing Junctions.
- Optimized loading screens.
- Improved the Angstrum's explosion FX.
- Fixed being able to Corrosive Status Effect yourself with Hydroid's Corroding Barrage Augment if hit at the start of casting Undertow.
- Fixed not receiving the end reward for collecting every Kuria.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing ability jittering out of control at lower framerates when boosting forwards.
- Fixed Corpus Condor Dropship turrets lingering in the sky as they fly away.
- Fixed seeing two Warframes upon exiting the Simulacrum Arsenal after entering while invisible.
- Fixed Scanners not displaying scopes when aiming after switching to and from the Scanner via the Gear wheel.
- Fixed initiating a Self Revive consuming a Vazarin New Moon revive. Its design predates the Self Revive and wasn't intended to work together.
- Fixed being able to put Sentient parts on your Warframe by throwing the Halikar at a Sentient and then switching to *Operator before it returns. While we understand this was pretty cool, it was broken in many ways. We will aim to revisit as a feature when more time emerges.
- Fixed Operator Void Beam not being functional after swapping weapons while initiating the Scanner.
- Fixed being able to walk on top of Grineer Spy Vault consoles when attempting to hack. This resulted in accidentally tripping alarms and canceling the hacking.
- Fixed a specific teleport volume in the Orokin Derelict killing your Sentinel.
- Fixed NPCs that can be given a Secondary weapon, firing the Zakti at an impossibly fast rate.
- Fixed numerous weapon meshes appearing incorrectly on the ground when disarmed by a Drahk Master.
- Fixed the Convectrix not having a pickup context action when disarmed by a Drahk Master.
- Fixed the Operator getting stuck in an idle animation after returning to the Landing Craft during The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Perrin Sequence Sigil appearing bumpy.
- Fixed the Equinox Insomnia Skin appearing incorrectly when viewed in the Star Chart.
- Fixed the Hulta Armor clipping into Rhino Prime.
- Fixed numerous Syandanas clipping through Chroma's Effigy pelt.
- Fixed being able to see 'Health' of Kuva Ghosts even though they don't die or have Health.
- Fixed a crash when viewing Mission Progress after changing Sentinels in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Limbo remaining in the Rift when switching Warframe's in the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed Growing Power scaling indefinitely for Clients as per: this thread
- Fixed Veiled Rivens requiring ‘no damage taken’ resetting progress when hit if no Health/Shield damage is taken but you got knocked down.
- Fixed an escapable level hole in the Grineer Fortress Spy tileset as seen here
- Inaros and Nidus can now use No Current Leap Mod in Conclave
- Reduced the damage AoE radius of the Castanas family in Conclave.
- Increased the damage AoE radius of the Talons in Conclave.
- Increased duration of the Final Act Mod to 8 seconds and updated the description text in Conclave.
- Updated the description text of Tactical Retreat Mod in Conclave.
- Fixed seeing Warframe's in a T-pose when attempting to leave a Team Annihilation lobby in Conclave.
- Fixed being able to throw an unstable Lunaro ball at ultra fast speeds due to high latency in Lunaro.
August 18th, 2017 Forum Post
- Hydroid Undertow Fixes
- Fixed Undertow suspending pickups in midair.
- Fixed Undertow rapidly draining Energy when falling.
- Fixed a large Energy consumption spike when Hydroid’s Undertow puddle settles if moving while it is settling.
- Fixed idle animations playing while in Undertow when equipped on Hydroid.
- Fixed ragdolled (but not dead) enemies in Undertow getting ejected from the puddle.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the in-world markers for Ayatan Stars and Datamasses.
- Fixed Companions dying upon Quick Reviving.
- Fixed the Scanner sometimes not functioning accurately when swapping between Scanner and weapons.
- Fixed the Arsenal context action appearing in Captura.
- Fixed Rhino Prime's Iron Skin using your chosen Energy color instead of your chosen Accent color.
- Fixed the Quick-Revive not displaying Affinity cost to Revive yourself.
- Fixed Prime Sigils not appearing metallic and shiny as they once were.
- Fixed some invisible glass in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed the Operator not being able to spawn Specters.
- Fixed being able to 'swap weapons' as Operator on the Landing Craft.
- Fixed a script error in Maroo’s Ayatan Hunt mission.
- Fixed an end of mission crash.
August 17th, 2017 Forum Post
- Significantly shortened the time required to self-Revive from 3 seconds to 1 second. This is in an effort to make it a quick decision in the heat of battle. We don't want scenarios where teammates try to revive you as you choose to end it and are unsure why they can't do anything for 3 or more seconds.
- Hydroid Fixes, Part IV!
It's been four deployments since our Original Hydroid revisited. Here is the latest batch of fixes. We do plan on focusing more on fixes for future deployments. In the week since the rework, we've seen a lot of great feedback and have incorporated some big changes. We will be giving the rework more time in player's hands before we consider further big changes - but as always please place your feedback in appropriate subforums.
- Fixed using Hydroid’s Tidal Surge while in Undertow causing extra Energy to be consumed for the distance traveled.
- Fixed Clients using Hydroid’s Undertow potentially becoming visible and vulnerable.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow water volume replicating for Clients.
- Fixed players affected with Radiation seeing a bunch of 0s when shooting Hydroid’s Undertow with no enemies in it.
- Fixed Vay Hek not entering his Terra Frame phase if he hasn't been encountered the right number of times on the way to the boss room.
- Fixed the Operator Focus gauge visually not displaying for Clients.
- Fixed HUD showing incorrect Health/Shield values for Operators.
- Fixed ability UI not updating when switching between Archwing and ground.
- Fixed the Equinox Insomnia Skin having an incorrect Helmet tintmask on the Day Form.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker disabling custom reticles for Snipers/Knell/etc.
- Fixed being unable to enter Archwing in the Tyl Regor boss fight as a Client.
- Fixed Stealth Affinity buff display not updating past 100%.
- Fixed players seeing a white Health bar/Revive symbol/generic name over reconnected players.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Revive.
- Fixed new players seeing the incorrect number of Revives remaining before completing Vor's Prize.
- Removed player’s ability to shoot into Hydroid’s Undertow since players don’t get sucked into Undertow in Conclave.
- Fixed a UI error that allowed you to see the names of your enemies through walls as if they were your teammates in Conclave.
August 16th, 2016 Forum Post
It’s time to upgrade your Arsenal with 11 new community-created TennoGen items.
Skin + Helmet:
Nova Graxx Skin (seperate Nova Graxx Skin from the Nova Gnova Skin) by Faven_PS
Mag Graxx Skin by Faven_PS
Hydroid Graxx Skin by Faven_PS
Nyx Carnifex Skin by Vulbjorn the Walrus Rider
Saryn Amalgama Skin by prosetisen
Equinox Insomnia Skin by prosetisen
Ash Tsukuyomi Skin by Yatus
Atlas Monolith Skin by Stenchfury
Nezha Devine Skin by polygonmonster
Scapulis Syandana by lukinu_u
Naru Syandana by malayu and Jadie
Hydroid Changes & Fixes
As mentioned in Hotfix 21.4.2 on Friday, we continued reading feedback and testing Hydroid changes up until todays Update. 1 week into Hydroid Revisited and more than a handful of changes from constructive feedback have been implemented!
The changes below cover a number of ideas about making Hydroid's simply feel better to use, particularly for teams. In the scheme of our 33 current Warframes, Hydroids role is to be a fun and active way to use the power of water and swashbuckling themes to take on enemies.
- Hydroid has received the PBR treatment!
- Hydroid’s base Energy has been increased from 150 to 188.
- Tempest Barrage now has a charging sound to indicate when the ability is being charged.
- Allies can shoot their weapons into Hydroid's Undertow to transfer half of their damage and distribute it among all enemies in the puddle.
- Undertow damage per second is now a % of the target's max Health.
- Undertow damage per second now scales with the amount of enemies in the pool - more submerged enemies, more damage!
- Undertow now deals Impact damage towards submerged enemies.
- Tentacle Swarm’s tentacles now move at a slower rate when enemies are captured in their grasp to improve issues with hard to shoot flailing enemies.
- Improved Tentacle Swarm’s cast sound to sound more aquatic and powerful when charging up.
- Improved Tentacle Swarm when cast on walls/odd surfaces.
- Improved the performance of Tentacle Swarm.
- Sentinel abilities are now disabled while in Undertow. This fixes vacuumed items blocking your view and you from pulling in enemies.
- Fixed being able to Transference to your Operator when in Undertow.
- Fixed Undertow’s Energy drain when moving applying to elevators.
- Fixed certain enemies not working properly with Undertow FX (Nox for instance).
- Reverted a performance improvement that unintentionally made it easier to walk and stand on smaller enemies. This was causing unintentional difficulty when meleeing smaller enemies.
- Upon dying in the Simulacrum your Warframe will insta-Revive instead of having to initiate the Revive.
- Choosing to initiate a self-revive while bleeding out will now prevent other players from attempting to Revive you.
- Removed the Captura Arsenal console from Captura levels, due to it looking out of place. You can still access the Arsenal from the ESC menu.
- Fixed rejoining a Jordas Verdict mission after experiencing a UI error when attempting to revive, resulting in the UI breaking again.
- Fixed Limbo’s Catacylsm not putting Defense objectives into the rift.
- Fixed the "rank bonuses" list in the Warframe Upgrade screen missing the bonus for your Warframe’s current level.
- Fixed "WARFRAME" showing up in the most used Warframe section in Player Profiles.
- Fixed Chat clearing when trying to send a message with more than 5 Rivens linked.
- Fixed Volt’s Transistor Shield Energy drain when moving applying to elevators.
- Fixed getting kicked from Vor’s Prize for taking too long to complete a mission (i.e. if you sat at the “choose your Warframe” screen).
- Fixed Ordis’ transmissions appearing to have incorrect FX.
- Fixed a script error when spawning G3 during Law of Retribution.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors not making the strap on Lenz's quiver go invisible.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors not matching set holster customizations.
- Fixed Chroma’s Dynasty Skin blocking parts of the Esc menu.
- Fixed seeing sniper scope in photo mode in Captura while resuming time.
- Fixed being able to get Equinox's skirt on other Warframes in Captura.
- Fixed disabling the Sniper Scope UI option resulting in Sniper sights not only appearing, but also lingering indefinitely until the player switches weapons.
- Fixed Clients not having unlimited Focus ability usage in the Simulacrum.
- Renamed the ‘FREE FOR ALL’ option for matchmaking to ‘PUBLIC’.
August 11th, 2017 Forum Post
With Hydroid Revisited just over 24 hours old, the team has been reading collected constructive feedback. Below are just a few changes we wanted to get out in the wild before the weekend arrives. More Hydroid changes are in the works to be tested and polished over the weekend for deployment early next week.
Hydroid Changes & Fixes
- Improved the targeting of Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage liquid fury.
- Improved the cast FX detail on the Kraken spawned from Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm.
- Fixed Trinity’s Energy Vampire affecting Hydroid when in Undertow. This was never intended as channeled abilities do not benefit from Energy Vampire.
- Fixed Hydroid's Undertow puddle doubling as a kiddie pool and allowing players to enter *Archwing Submersible when jumping into it in certain cases as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6svcil/apparently_you_can_force_archwing_mode_on_your/
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow allowing Atlas to spawn infinite Rumblers as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6svjic/my_friend_and_i_were_testing_out_hydroids_rework/
- Fixed being unable to use the Captura camera menu while in Hydroid’s Undertow.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm Kraken appearing lower for Clients.
- Fixed a rare issue of bad Undertow offsets occurring.
- Improved load times on 3-core systems.
- Optimized character lighting performance in the Earth Forest Defense tileset (among others).
- The mission voting screen in endless missions will now proceed immediately if the squad vote is unanimous.
- Removed periods from all Challenge descriptions to make them consistent.
- Fixed the HUD freezing when reviving yourself while a teammate was attempting to revive you.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors only creating 1 Lenz explosion instead of 3.
- Fixed mission loading screen Liset movement not accurately reflecting the movement of other squadmates.
- Fixed Javlok consuming ammo from throwing while having the Void Fissure Reactant Buff (infinite ammo).
- Fixed the Telos Boltace pull not working for Clients.
- Fixed black squares in place of certain walls/exits appearing in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed Relic selection screen popping up when going to a quest node through the World State Window if there's a Void Fissure at that node.
- Fixed Baro K'Teer's Inbox messages being sorted as if they were sent a long time ago.
- Fixed some Survival and Spy doors not displaying properly.
- Fixed Large Corpus Spy door frame lights remaining yellow after being hacked.
- Increased the damage of the Snipetron in Conclave.
- Decreased the damage of the Snipetron Vandal in Conclave.
- Fixed trying to use Mesa’s Waltz Peacemaker Conclave Augment causing you to get locked out of doing anything until Energy runs out or you die in Conclave.
August 10th, 2017 Forum Post
- Improved the ‘charge up’ indicator for Hydroid’s abilities.
- Maroo will patiently wait for the Stolen Dreams quest to be completed before she starts offering you weekly Ayatan Hunt missions.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Corroding Barrage Augment not applying to enemies in Undertow.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Curative Undertow Augment not healing the caster or any allies when the caster is a Client.
- Fixed duplicate Hydroid Undertow ripples.
- Fixed a crash from a Host Migration.
- Fixed a crash from Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm.
- Fixes towards Challenge title inconsistencies.
- Fixed Castanas, Talons and Ogris projectiles being destroyed in flight doing 4x damage with 2x radius in Conclave.
- Fixed edge-case HUD script error when re-spawning in Conclave.
August 10th, 2017 Forum Post
The sea has a revamped fear creeping in the depth, and his name is Hydroid.
With Hydroid Prime emerging to the surface soon, the team took another glance at Hydroids powers and what we could do in order to achieve ability synergy. Hydroid now brings barrages, surges, puddles, and tentacles into a deadly oceanic horror.
Feedback appreciated here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/829597-update-2140-hydroid-revisited-feedback/
- General Hydroid Changes
- Hydroid’s base Shield and Armor has received a buff!
- Shield is now 375 from 345.
- Armor is now 200 from 65.
- Tempest Barrage
- Tempest Barrage can be cast while in Undertow and will now hit enemies submerged in Undertow.
- Tempest Barrage can now be charged for longer Duration (more explosions) and more Damage for more Energy.
- Tidal Surge
- Tidal Surge can be used to move around without cancelling Undertow (note that Tidal Surge speed - and hence distance - is halved when used in Undertow).
- Tidal Surge will now pull enemies along for the ride.
- Tidal Surge can be interrupted at any point by casting Undertow to go into your puddle, sinking enemies being pulled along.
- Hydroid can pull enemies into Undertow by aiming and clicking on them.
- Undertow can be cast while in air.
- Jump and roll will break Hydroid out of Undertow.
- Hydroid can now move while in Undertow at the expense of Energy.
- Submerged enemies in Undertow receive Damage Per Second, increasing every second they are submerged.
- Enemies that die will be released from Undertow instead of dragging their dead bodies along for the ride.
- Tentacle Swarm
- Hold onto your ships, Tentacle Swarm has received a new look straight from the depths of the sea! Can you summon the Kraken?
- Tentacle Swarm can be charged to get more tentacles over a larger area for more Energy.
- Hydroid tentacles will now seek out nearby enemies and attempt to slam on top of them rather than just always flailing randomly and hoping they hit something.
- Tentacle Swarm will protrude from Hydroid’s Undertow if active when cast.
- Added Spring-Loaded Broadhead to the Conculyst drop table and buffed Mod drop rate to counteract the dilution (the rares are still the same chance but the uncommons are now slightly easier to get).
- Made improvements towards load-times.
- Adjusted the release time of charged throws for all thrown weapons in Dual-Wield mode to improve collision.
- Removed unused tint masks from a bunch of materials to make them render slightly faster.
- Improved the variety of cycled Sortie missions types.
- Removed the explosion delay from Javlok's spear when thrown fully charged. Quick throw retains the delay to facilitate getting out of range before it detonates.
- The "Hacker" mission challenge (hack 1 console) will no longer appear if the mission has no consoles to hack. Additionally, it can no longer be rolled in Survival, Hijack, or Defection, because those mission types give you a console to hack for free at the beginning.
- Removed mission challenges from Junctions.
- Removed the "Stealth" mission challenge from missions where you're not likely to be able to complete it:
- Will no longer be rolled for any Infestation mission
- Will no longer be rolled for the mission types: Defense, Survival, Interception, Excavation, Defection
- Will no longer be rolled for public matchmaking missions, since other players are likely to go loud and alert the enemies
- Removed the "Style Kill" challenge (get 5 kills while sliding) in Archwing missions.
- Fixed the "forget what you're doing and kill everyone" objective randomly kicking in during Invasion missions (the faction you're supporting probably isn't going to be happy about paying you to kill their own troops...) as per:
- Fixed a potential script error with the Rifleman and Pistol Master mission challenges.
- Fixed Inaros’ passive breaking when having to revive.
- Fixed crates from Vor’s Prize unintentionally spitting out Void resources (e.g. Argon Crystal).
- Fixed Operator getting stuck in a t-pose after Void Dashing in The War Within quest.
- Fixed receiving the "Player has joined/left the game" notifications in every Chat tab.
- Fixed the Lunaro ball appearing in the Navigation screen after viewing Conclave loadout.
- Fixed an issue where various glow FXs wouldn't appear to apply to attachments in certain cases, most notably on the Kavat's head.
- Fixed white "Defense" health bar that can appear instead of the objective's health due to high latency.
- Fixed players not being able to revive when their Sentinel uses Sacrifice.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if an enemy gets destroyed immediately in Hydroids Undertow (e.g. Infested Runners).
- Fixed several weapons using the incorrect model mesh when disarmed by a Drahk Master.
- Fixed Clients not being able to see the Arcata in Lunaro Captura Arsenal.
- Fixed Warframe Ability stats not being properly updated when using the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed some dead ends in the Corpus Gas City tileset being missing on the minimap.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions (and perhaps other booty) spawning inside a wall in the Grineer *Forest tileset.
- Fixed a case of taller enemies getting stuck under low hanging rocks in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a map hole in the Grineer Earth tileset and Lua Spy mission tileset.
- Fixed jumping off the map as Operator in the Corpus Outpost tileset killing you and then soft locking you if you try to switch to your Operator again.
- Fixed PhysX effects from Acid Shells not working on certain enemies.
- Fixed the Law of Retribution "arming tritium battery" UI stopping progressing if a player looks at the mission progress.
- Fixed a bug where low framerates could cause Clients to be unable to open the Arsenal in the Simulacrum/Captura.
- Fixed 'Abilities' option showing up in the top menu when playing as Operator (causes a script crash if selected).
- Fixed overlapping text in the Arsenal when Modding weapons with high damage numbers.
- Added an 'Alliance only' matchmaking mode in Conclave.
- Removed Corrosive radial AoE from Scourge in Conclave.
- Scourge's bullet attractor now lasts 3 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased the damage for all Bow’s charged shots in Conclave.
- Increased the damage for all Sniper Rifles (apart from Lanka) in Conclave.
- Increased the damage Castanas do on impact in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of Hydroid's Tidal Surge in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Tenora in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Stradavar’s full auto mode in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the charged throw of Orvius in Conclave.
- Reduced the duration of Hydroid's passive in Conclave.
- Reduced Energy drain of Hydroid's Undertow in Conclave.
- Reduced the mobility of Hydroid in Conclave.
- Hydroid now loses Energy when shooting the center of Undertow in Conclave.
- Fixed the Castanas not doing damage when detonated while airborne in Conclave.
- Fixed Banshee's Sonar in Team-based Conclave overriding team-markers, resulting in opponent team seeing red markers for each other.
August 4th, 2017 Forum Post
- Restored AkBronco Prime Status Chance back to original 30%.
- Increased Bronco Prime Status Chance to 30% to match AkBronco Prime.
- Removed rock that was blocking a doorway in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Removed Archwing from one of the Kuva Fortress extraction tiles.
- Fixed crash that could occur if Warframe were left running for days on end.
August 4th, 2017 Forum Post
- Addition - Quick Revive
- We’ve added a quick revive option when running non-solo missions! If you’re downed you will now be prompted to “hold “X” to respawn” during the bleed-out state:
- If you chose to quick revive before the bleed-out timer runs out, you’ll respawn in 3 seconds.
- If you chose not to use your quick revive before the bleed-out timer runs out or before a teammate/Sentinel revives you, the standard revive option will become available.
- The quick revive option is also available to you in Solo missions if you have a Sentinel equipped with the “Sacrifice” mod!
- Increased Tenora’s magazine size from 80 to 150.
- You can now charge throw the Orvius while in dual wield mode to trigger the same special function when throwing while channeling. Teshin would be proud.
- Adjusted the AKBronco Prime’s Impact, Puncture, and Slash damage to match the Bronco Prime.
- Increased AKBronco Prime’s magazine size from 6 to 8.
- Decreased AKBronco Prime’s fire rate from 8.33 to 5.5.
- Lessened the spread from the Heavy Caliber mod when used with the Scourge, Ferrox, and Javlok.
- Javlok alt fire changes:
- AOE explosion happens 1 second after impact.
- Consumes ammo and AOE damage is increased by 20% per round in mag when thrown.
- Explosion FX updated to better reflect the AOE range.
- Ammo pool reduced to 300.
- Improved handling of corrupt cache when transitioning between levels.
- Adhesive Blast is no longer equipable on the Javlok and the Scourge.
- Made small performance improvement to the Kuva Fortress tilset.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to sell a lot of weapons from your inventory.
- Fixed UI issue with your overall Syndicate Standing showing as doubled in the End of Mission window.
- Fixed @username tagging in chat not working on players who had recently said something.
- Fixed Operator abilities not working if a scanner is used before entering Transference. Additionally, fixed being unable to use scanners after Transference.
- Fixed Operators jittering around when using scanners.
- Fixed not being able to use gear item hotkeys as your Operator.
- Fixed Operator reticle not being visible when a scanner is equipped.
- Fixed Iron Skin on Rhino Prime being incorrectly colored.
- Fixed Pandero’s alt fire bullets shooting from the holster position after a melee slide attack.
- Fixed missing environment elements in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a rare crash when running in DirectX 9.
- Fixed getting stuck in a repeating shooting animation when swapping to a Gunblade in the middle of a charged attack.
- Fixed a crash in the Relay server code that would result in poor performance.
- Fixed the ability to procure the unreleased Helminth Ferocity mod via Transmute/trade.
- Fixed Nyx being able to sometimes cast Chaos on Mobile Defense terminals, causing it to spin around.
- Fixed a seam appearing in the Corpus Ice Planet minimap.
- Fixed a bug where the Castanas damage was being displayed incorrectly in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Increased Tenora’s magazine size from 50 to 70.
August 2nd, 2017 Forum Post
Eradicate the enemy with the Lenz!
Bolts from this Corpus bow deliver a one-two punch of an icy pulse, followed by a conventional explosion. Excess ammo picked up for other weapons will be converted into charges for the Lenz. Warning, safety-protocols do not exist on this prototype.
Research the Lenz Blueprint in the Clan Dojo Energy Lab or get it in the Market.
- Optimized specific materials to improve rendering performance; the Void and the Kuva Fortress saw the most improvement but materials throughout the game were updated.
- Removed subtle detail patches from the Earth tileset when Geometry Detail is set to Low.
- Optimized Rhino’s Iron Skin shader to reduce the per-pixel cost by about 10%.
- Optimized ambient sound performance in the Grineer Fortress and Lua tileset.
- Optimized firing sound performance of the Boltor.
- Optimized visibility culling in some situations when Geometry Detail is set to Low.
- Oberon’s Hallowed Ground Grass and Prime ferns will now match your Accent color, and the ferns will get your Energy color in the middle of them for 2-tone fashionframe.
- Reduced the frequency that Quick Thinking can stagger lock a player. This is actually undoing a bug fix where Quick Thinking wasn't staggering players as often as it was intended to, but this is the new intention now! Essentially Quick Thinking is back to the way it was pre Update 21.
- Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Improved vegetation pigment to avoid gross looking solid color, fog and Depth of Field tweaks for huge view distances.
- Removed duplicate (and broken) Kuva Siphon Codex entry.
- Fixed another instance of the Jordas Verdict being unplayable due to the Jordas Golem not docking properly.
- Fixed Clients being unable to pass the ceiling door in the Jordas Verdict Stage 1.
- Fixed Mesa continuing to wall run if wall running when Peacemaker is activated as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6qw45a/turns_out_mesa_can_be_a_bit_more_mobile_while/
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Syandana having the wrong applied texture as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6qy4jo/hotfix_swapped_the_kiteer_solstice_syandana/
- Fixed a functionality loss when firing a scoped Vectis in Captura while using a controller.
- Fixed an invisible wall causing a progression stopper in the War Within quest.
- Fixed Kuva Siphon markers appearing prematurely. Will now only be visible once a player is in the same tile as the Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed Kuva Siphons breaking when a Host Migration occurs at the start of the mission.
- Fixed NPCs not moving to collect the Index point pickups in The Index.
- Fixed Maroo & Clem missions not showing up in World State Window's Alerts section if no randomly-generated Alerts are currently available.
- Fixed the Excalibur Prominence Skin using the wrong tint mask.
- Fixed Codex attribution of Mods hidden in Caches.
- Fixed the Lua Security Eye dealing no damage on direct hits.
- Fixed Orokin Derelict Sabotage Caches not giving any rewards.
- Fixed AI vaulting and falling through the level in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed Toxin Resistance Mod not being tradable.
- Fixed Mutalist Alad V boss transmissions popping up while playing Eris Exterminate missions.
- Fixed Archwing Power UI displaying the incorrect Powers if the player is Equinox
- Fixed sometimes remaining in the squad Chat after leaving the mission.
- Fixed having to restart Vor’s Prize from the beginning if you AFK during the tutorial.
- Fixed Client Operators being invisible in transmissions.
- Fixed Ivara's Cloak arrow dome not cloaking Operators.
- Fixed some graphics settings not applying until level change.
- Fixed an orange square appearing in the Void Sabotage Portal.
- Fixed a section of tree missing collision in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed some Corpus tileset glass being near invisible.
- Disabled Headshot Multiplier on all AoE attacks in Conclave.
August 1st, 2017 Forum Post
Once again the Prime Vault closes its doors. Rhino Prime, Mag Prime, Ankyros Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boltor Prime (with their respective Prime accessories) return to the Vault until another opportunity arises.
Wild Relics containing these items have been removed from drops, but Inventories will not be touched. Those that possess vaulted Relics may treasure them forever or continue to crack them open for a chance at these items.
- Optimized Dx10 and Dx11 memory footprint by a further 20-30MB.
- Optimized Octavia's special effects slightly.
- Optimized Color Correction performance for some tilesets.
- Optimized Fog rendering performance.
- Optimized Corpus Sniper AI to reduce time spent looking for place to deploy Ratels; in certain extreme cases this was causing small repeated hitches.
- Optimized Feral and Chesa Kubrow AI to reduce time spent looking for pickups.
- Optimized Kuva Dargyn AI to improve performance in Kuva Fortress Assault missions.
- Improved ambience performance in the Grineer Shipyard and Corpus Ship tilesets.
- Removed water caustics when running in Low Shader Quality; this should improve framerate on Earth in particular but other tilesets should benefit in places.
- Buffed Void Reactant pickup radius to match other auto-pickups.
- Kuva Siphons are now marked with an in-world marker to improve locatability.
- Relocated a Kuva Siphon spawn point in the Infested Corpus ship to a lesser claustrophobic spot.
- Searching a Focus school in the Arsenal will now display weapons that have a respective installed Lens.
- Reduced damage of the Swarmer weapon used by Comba and Scrambus units.
- Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.
- Improved consistency of Chat context menu option order:
- Friends: Talk, Invite/Join, Profile
- Recent: Talk, Invite, Profile
- Chat: Talk, Invite, Profile
- Reduced the sound effect volume of Moa headshots.
- Reduced muffled sound effect when invisible.
- Reduced the sound levels of Anyo and Sark commentators in The Index.
- Fixed the Jordas Verdict being uncompletable due to Jordas Golem sometimes not docking in the correct location.
- Fixed 4k Endo Sortie reward not showing in Reward list on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Harrow’s Thurible not reflecting the actual buff amount when Power Strength changes during Channel.
- Fixed sometimes dying immediately when being healed with a Warframe ability that removes Viral Status Effects.
- Fixed trying to view any Clan Contributions in a mission with Matchmaking set to Solo resulting in your UI locking up.
- Fixed the hitbox of the Orokin Cryopod defense target on Lua/Stöfler and Uranus/Stephano not being rotated correctly.
- Fixed sometimes getting stuck in decoration objects (hacking panels, etc) when Transferring to the Operator in close proximity to said object.
- Fixed doors sometimes being stuck in the closed position if you joined a mission while the door was open for everyone else.
- Fixed Sentinel Regen Mod not activating sometimes.
- Fixed Clients not seeing explosion FX when Sentinels die.
- Fixed Grineer Commanders not spawning as Synthesis Targets.
- Fixed Kuria Poem displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed Silver Grove quest Apothic Codex entries B and C playing the transmissions from entry A.
- Fixed a rare case of loading into a mission with an empty Mandachord which results in Octavia dealing no damage as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/823653-help-i-broke-my-mandachordoctavia/
- Fixed walking on air when throwing a charged Glaive in Dual-Wield mode while walking off an edge.
- Fixed empty Inventory slots showing the owned/format count element.
- Fixes towards experiencing a hitch when switching Loadout presets.
- Fixed hitches when switching to Scanners in the Gear menu.
- Fixed your Warframe not looking in the direction of the camera after using the pause Menu.
- Fixed Status Effect FX lingering forever if Operator Transference happens before the FX ends.
- Fixed Clients having their Warframe's active invisibility FX break when Transferring back from their Operator.
- Fixed Operator’s not appearing when viewing another player’s Profile as a Client.
- Fixed a script error when a Host Migration occurs right when the mission fails.
- Fixed a black screen and functionality loss when selecting Conclave from the mode menu in the Arsenal.
- Fixed incorrect verbiage when consigning a Companion.
- Cephalons can no longer be carried into the Rift by Limbo in Capture the Cephalon Conclave mode.
July 26th, 2017 Forum Post
- Fixed getting an unresponsive screen when attempting to gift.
July 26th, 2017 Forum Post
Jat Kusar - Overwhelm hostiles with this jet-powered sickle and razor-chain weapon. Charged strikes ignite an explosive blast at range.
The winning Melee entry from ‘The Best Defense’ contest is here! Concepted and submitted by fellow Tenno SilverBones, this Grineer inspired Plasma Kusurigama is the embodiment of murderous, Grineer ingenuity.
- The Squad player list is now displayed by default!
- Hunhow’s Datascape Scene and Harrow’s Temple Scene are now tradable!
- Swapped out the Lith S1 Relic given upon completion of the Mars Junction to a Lith A2 Relic due to the Lith S1 being vaulted.
- Approximated certain lighting calculations when using Low Shader Quality to improve performance; this will be most helpful for the Earth tileset because of the day/night cycle but there should be improvements throughout all remastered tilesets.
- Optimized shader memory by 30-50MB depending on settings.
- Optimized render performance slightly for all platforms.
- Adding friends through the recent players list or Chat now gives the opportunity to add a Friend Note as well.
- Harrow will now detach from his Wall Latch when Channeling his Thurible to avoid awkward animations.
- In-Game Progress can now be viewed in Archwing missions.
- Forma count can now be seen on weapons and Warframes in the Inventory screen (similar to in the Arsenal).
- Tweaked the Volt Arrester Helmet tintmask.
- Reduced the amount of cloth movement on Harrow when viewing the Star Chart.
- Earth Tileset Changes & Fixes
- Continued to optimize the Earth remastered tilset to improve performance and lighting quality.
- Fixed crash or full system hang that could occur if too many PhysX Effects were created.
- Fixed an improper Loot Crate placement and spawning in the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed numerous lighting issues and floating meshes on the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed escapable level holes in Iron Wake and the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed an incorrectly placed teleporter in the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed Harrow holding a shield (Silva & Aegis, etc) in an ancient style which history has long since forgotten (probably because shields are not useful if you hold them backwards).
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker jamming if the Shift key is held while activating the ability.
- Fixed being able to get permanently stuck switching weapons when spamming Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Fixed instances where the Client would administer more damage to Lephantis than the Host.
- Fixed the Codex not showing that certain Acolyte Mods also drop from Lua Spy missions.
- Fixed Oberon being able to linger in an infinite bleedout state and be able to revive Sentinels.
- Fixed spawning 3 enemies of different factions simultaneously spawning in the exact same spot in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed clicking Chat links for Mods creating the preview behind the Chat window.
- Fixes towards Smeeta Charm buffs not consistently applying to the Operator.
- Fixed seeing an error when attempting to deploy an Extractor after zooming out of a planet that was not fully completed.
- Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment causing enemies to teleport up high if cast from up above.
- Fixed (for real) Primary Mods with Fire Rate buffs applying 3x to Ivara's Artemis Bow instead of 2x.
- Fixed duplicate swords appearing in the Second Dream cinematic.
- Fixing another instance of missing Glaive name in Dual-Wield mode after reviving.
- Fixed a rare instance of the Glaive not being thrown in Dual-Wield mode.
- Fixed a rare issue in Dual-Wield mode where your normal equipped Melee attacks wouldn't combo.
- Fixed Clients being able to obtain Affinity in the Simulacrum (which wouldn't actually apply) but could cause items to level up in the mission temporarily and breaking the Arsenal.
- Fixed Simulacrum enemy selector not remembering the previously selected enemies.
- Fixed being able to spawn unlimited enemies in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the Mandachord not working in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed not being able to immediately spawn more Simulacrum enemies after killing them.
- Fixed being unable to open the main menu in the Dojo if anyone is kneeling in the Dueling area.
- Fixed Trick Mag applying to your Primary weapon when equipped on the Cycron.
- Fixed Cephalon Simaris' material appearing incorrect in the New Strange diorama.
- Fixed grammar when selecting an Arcane Helmet to convert in Foundry.
- Fixed Sands of Inaros quest tomb drawings rendering over top of the fog.
- Fixed Sentinel flare being too bright when viewing them in the Market.
- Fixed Large Energy Restores not providing detailed information when viewed in the Foundry.
- Fixes towards the Kyroptera Syandana not sitting correctly on Warframes.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Rampart’s destruction FX.
- Fixed Elemental FX not displaying on the Palatine Hammer Skin.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Chromatic Blade Augment not adding Elemental FX to the energy wave.
- Fixed Operators temporarily getting into a bad ledge-climbing animation when Void Dashing in some cases.
- Fixed Clients seeing a floating Operator head for a frame or 2 when Transferring to their Operator for the first time.
- Fixed Operators being able to use Limbo's Rift portal to enter the Rift.
- Fixed enemy locations in the Codex being confused by past events (ie: there aren't really any Nox on Phobos).
- Fixed Defense objective terminals dancing to Octavia’s Resonator as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/820849-grineer-terminals-dancing-to-octavias-music/
- Fixed Credit total not updating for players attempting to sell items in the Dojo.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions spawning in the same spot as Cephalon Fragments.
- Fixed a case of being able to get out of the level bounds using Titania's Razorwing.
- Fixed the squad Chat not updating when re-joining after being in a squad of 3 with the squad Chat window closed, while the 4th player is joining.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Upgrade your Companion in the Relay Arsenal.
- Fixed Pet names with ‘-’ being accepted.
- Fixed not being able to duel players in the Dojo if you are the only 2 present.
- Fixed Clients not having infinite consumables in Simulacrum.
- Fixed spot loading the Arsenal when backing out of the Mods screen that was opened from the Upgrade screen.
- Fixed clipping into walls/staircases when performing a Melee finisher.
- Fixed not Transferring in front of your Warframe as the Operator.
- Fixed a case of Vay Hek not spawning in his Assassination mission.
- Fixed some enemies in the Codex having their Health and Shields listed as ‘None’.
- Fixed normal Grineer enemies spawning on the Mariana Earth node as opposed to Drekar Grineer.
- Fixed Reactant buff icon not displaying after collecting 10 Reactant for the second time in an Endless Fissure mission.
- Fixed Reactant amount and buffs disappearing on squad members if they or you die and respawn in an Endless Fissure mission.
- Fixed missing Nullifier bubbles in Hijack Sortie missions.
- Fixed Clients sometimes not dealing the right amount of damage.
- Fixed script error when trying to whisper someone with a Riven or Song link in the message.
- Fixed a crash in the Simulacrum.
July 20th, 2017 Forum Post
- Simulacrum & Captura Changes
- Enemies will no longer automatically be killed by returning to the Arsenal area, and Host will not automatically kill enemies by using the enemy selector console.
- Enemies can be killed by the Host by selecting the 'Kill Enemies' button in the enemy selector console.
- The 'Pause AI' button will now dynamically pause and unpause any currently existing enemies.
- Companion Kavats will now get knocked back and dissolve (instead of just vanishing) when they sadly die because you either left them or didn’t make it in time.
- Reload sounds will now play properly when Dual-wielding the Zakti with thrown Melee weapons.
- Battalyst and Conculyst Sentient weapons will now disappear after a minute as opposed to lingering on the ground indefinitely.
- Improved texture-streaming responsiveness.
- Improved Channeling FX on Nova Prime and Oberon Prime.
- Optimized render performance in cases where dynamic lights were destroyed.
- Fixed a soft lock when attempting to craft Specters.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when activating Excalibur’s Exalted Blade (and other similar abilities) then entering the Arsenal and going to the Melee weapon upgrades screen in Captura and the Simulacrum.
- Fixed not receiving Syndicate Standing after completing a Syndicate mission.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker not acquiring new targets if it fails to find a target within a short period of time after firing.
- Fixed enemies affected by Nyx’s Chaos, Loki’s Radial Disarm, Naramon Mind Spike as well as Radiation procs not taking increased damage from faction damage Mods.
- Fixed being able to get infected by a cyst in Captura and the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the Zakti projectiles not hitting enemies in Mag’s Magnetize field.
- Fixed the Zakti projectiles never exploding with toxic gas when killing enemies or hostile objects.
- Fixed an issue that was causing all Sentient arms to no longer be destructible.
- Fixed Syndicate Secondaries losing their unique skin in Dual-Wield and looking like the normal version of the weapon.
- Fixed certain weapons firing "out of the Rift" when Limbo's Stasis is disabled.
- Fixed the Mastery Sigil appearing unranked on Titania and her Skins.
- More fixes towards Energy color issues when using Core Vent on the Elytron.
- Fixed Armor attachments appearing dark in the Star Chart when you zoom out of a region.
- Reduced the AoE damage radius of the Zakti in Conclave
July 19th, 2017 Forum Post
- Improved the cloth physics on the Mozi Syandana.
- Fixed a crash upon reviving as Inaros.
July 19th, 2017 Forum Post
Channel your inner crimson warrior with the new Guandao Collection!
Slice through your enemies with the Guandao, a towering polearm, or take them out from a distance with the Zakti pistol and its lethal toxicity. Adding the Mozi Syandana will ensure your enemies only see a flash of red before their last moments, if they see anything at all…
- The Guandao Collection includes:
- Guandao Polearm - Harvest the enemy with this towering polearm.
- Zakti Pistol - Fires razor-sharp darts that anchor themselves in their target before erupting in a plume of toxic gas.
- Mozi Syandana - Windswept ribbons of crimson evoke the war-kites of ancient Earth.
Visit the Market today to claim this Collection or each new item individually!
The Guandao Polearm and Zakti Pistol can also be crafted in the Tenno Research Lab in your Dojo!Additions:
- You can now select 'Friendly Fire', 'Warframe Invincibility', 'Pause AI', and 'Kill Enemies' in the Simulacrum enemy selector screen. For Multiplayer Simulacrum, the Host will be able to select these options.
- You can now select 'Pause AI' and 'Kill Enemies' in Captura via the enemy selector screen. For Multiplayer Captura, the Host will be able to select these options.
- Improved the Smeeta Kavat Mischief buff for Operators. Relevant buffs on the Warframes will always be transferred to the Operator and vice versa.
- Mastery Rank of each Dojo Research item is now shown in Clan Research selection screen.
- Harrow's smoke FX during his Thurible cast can be seen by other players now.
- Made optimizations to Chat to improve performance when users join/leave the current channel.
- Fixed attempting to launch Solo missions while in a squad causing the Star Chart UI to become unresponsive for the Host and causing Client to load into a black screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if many enemies were spawned at once in the Simulacrum.
Fixed being able to re-run an Alert/Sortie/Syndicate mission again right after completing it. It’s also worth noting that rewards would not be given out twice in this situation.Rewording for clarity: Fixed a super rare edge-case where the Sortie/Alert/Syndicate mission would appear as incomplete, even though you just completed it.
- Fixed having no objective in Sabotage/Invasions missions.
- Fixed not being able to complete Asteroid Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed the Cerata having 20% Status Chance when it should be 30%.
- Fixed Excalibur getting stuck in Slash Dash (and thus being invulnerable) if it was cast with no targets and the player took damage right after casting.
- Fixed Companion Pets insta-dying in Kuva Siphon missions (for real this time).
- Fixed Sheev, Snipetron and Dex Dakra displaying an incorrect Riven Disposition.
- Fixed Primary Riven Mods with Fire Rate buffs applying to Ivara's Artemis Bow.
- Fixed regular Primary Mods with Fire Rate buffs applying 3x to Ivara's Artemis Bow instead of 2x.
- Fixed not being able to fire until you recast Mesa’s Peacemaker if you entered bleedout when Peacemaker is active.
- Fixed Nidus' Parasitic Link on allies being terminated early if Harrow uses Covenant.
- Fixed missing rear counter Finishers for Ancients/Moas/Kubrows/Chargers for the Blind Justice Nikana Stance.
- Fixed Viral Status Effects being able to straight up kill you or put you into bleedout.
- Fixed Eximus units having drops in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Sortie bosses not shutting up after switching World State Window tabs (or cancelling with ESC or pressing WSW minimize button).
- Fixed being able to walk through Defense Targets after a Host migration has occurred.
- Fixed Clients switching between Warframes sometimes appearing to have Equinox's skirt (sorry for ruining the fun).
- Fixed Mastery Sigils not displaying properly on some Warframes.
- Fixed black meshes appearing in the Lua Stealth Challenge room.
- Fixed cases of excessive spot-loading when transitioning from the Mod Station to Arsenal.
- Fixed Equinox/Nidus appearance being reset in the Arsenal when equipping a new Helmet/Skins/etc.
- Fixed a frame or two of animation popping and motion blur on Nidus' flaps when previewing or switching Skins/Helmets/etc in the Arsenal.
- Fixed incorrect Energy color when using Core Vent on the Elytron.
- Fixed Chat link/Emote auto-complete adding a space at the end of the message instead of after the link.
- Fixed Chat link suggestions breaking when a unicode character appears before them.
- Fixed some Stance Mods not appearing as ‘New’.
- Fixed the Heavy Caliber Mod showing Accuracy stat twice.
- Fixed some Mods having offset description text.
July 17th, 2017 Forum Post
- Operators are now affected by the Smeeta Kavat Mischief/Charm buffs.
- Improved and widened the Reactant marker visibility range.
- Improved Kavor Defectors colliding with players and each other.
- Improved enemies for targeting Atlas' Tectonic Bulwarks so they shouldn't get stuck (at least as often).
- Opticor Change
- Opticor now benefits from Critical Chance / Critical Chance Multiplier Mods (the existing beam always did but the radial AoE damage did not).
- Panthera Change
- Panthera Alt-Fire will now benefit from weapon explosion radius Mods.
- Fixes towards Chat sometimes spontaneously not working.
- Fixed volumetric lighting not working properly when in DX10.
- Fixed being able to use Atlas' Tectonics Bulwark to prevent Defectors from bulwarking[sic] through doorways. The Bulwark wall now detects Defectors and the wall will collapse.
- Fixed a case where Atlas’ Tectonic Bulwark walls can have weird targeting from enemies, causing them to either not see the wall or attack it in incorrect ways (eg. shooting it when they can melee it).
- Fixed being stuck in a continuous Emote state upon selecting a looping Emote like the Ki’Teer Presence or Meditating Emote.
- Fixed the Scourge not being affected by Heavy Calibers accuracy reduction.
- Fixed UI displaying 227 total missions playable when there are actually only 226.
- Fixed several issues with in-world markers for Hosts and Clients.
- Fixed certain weapons shrinking when applying skins on them.
- Fixed seeing duplicate FX for Harrow’s Covenant as Client.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume that was allowing players to go out of bounds in the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control FX lingering on Ramparts.
- Fixed the Hyena Sigil FX not fading enough near the edges.
- Fixed missing muzzle flash on the Tigris Prime.
- Fixed buff indicator for the Zenith disc lifespan not being removed if you recall the disc manually.
- Fixed Relic refinement sort by name being inconsistent, and list issue creating a visual copy of a Relic in the grid.
- Fixed Clients setting Exterminate markers on enemies who don't count towards mission progress.
- Fixes towards Equinox’s cloth getting stuck between legs.
- Fixed Equinox's mesh being reset to the mixed form when previewing Helmets/Skins/etc in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Warframes in Landing Craft/Relay getting stuck in a weird animation state after exiting the Arsenal quickly with only a Melee weapon equipped.
- Fixed hitches when scrolling through Sigils in the Arsenal.
- Fixes towards the Grax Mirage skin to better match the original Steam Workshop images.
- Fixed Operator Void Beam not using Energy properly in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Clients being able to use Transference while wall clinging in order to float.
- Fixed using the Arsenal as Client causing permanent invincibility in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when starting a Dojo duel.
- Fixed the Host experiencing a significant hitch when the Client finishes loading into a Dojo duel.
- Fixed two Earth Forest tilesets with broken connections to portals which caused issues with objectives and marker pathing.
- Fixes no enemies sometimes spawning in Earth Forest Exterminate until near the extraction room.
- Fixed some positioning of weapon trails on sparring weapons (Obex, Kogake, Hirudo, etc).
- Fixed black and untextured wreckage in Corpus Archwing tilesets.
- Fixed the Javlok playing a weird animation when quickly cycling through ‘Randomized’ color options.
- Fixed the Scourge damaging or killing players when picking it up while paused in Limbo’s Rift before it hits the ground.
- Fixed the Sari Syandana covering the pause menu when playing Solo. The wings will now close a lot faster when pausing.
- Fixed the Scourge and Cycron Status lasting longer for the Host.
- Possible fix for Companion Pets being insta-killed in some rare cases (without going into bleedout).
- Fixed a localized typo of Chroma in his Helmet description text.
- Increased ammo capacity of Pyrana in Conclave.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning not lifting enemies in Conclave.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning not being terminated if Oberon was killed during the cast in Conclave.
July 13th, 2017 Forum Post
- Riven Fixes
- Snipetron Rivens are now an option for Rifle Rivens!
- Fixed many weapons not being visible (bows in particular).
- Fixed Kuva Braids randomly summoning Guardian Eximus[sic].
- Fixed becoming permanently invisible if any invisible ability affecting you ends while you are aiming with a scanner.
July 13th, 2017 Forum Post
- Riven Fixes
- Fixed missing Sheev and Dual Heat Sword Rivens.
- Fixed Dark Split Sword Rivens having no effect when equipped.
- The Stalker can no longer apply Nyx's passive to disarm enemies hit with Absorb due to being so powerful it crashed your game. Stalker pls.
- Removed the Chat Relay Message of the Day (MoTD) when in Iron Wake.
- Fixed an issue where Clients downed while using Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Wukong’s Primal Fury, or Valkyr’s Hysteria would be unable to switch weapons when revived.
- Fixed players suffering from low FPS resulting in slow casting times for Nidus’ Virulence.
- Fixed low FPS affecting Mesa’s Peacemaker damage per second.
- Fixed a couple cases where abilities could become permanently blocked in Archwing.
- Fixed Syandanas being huge for Clients joining in progress in Archwing.
- Fixed elevators in the Grineer Sealab tileset not displaying context action correctly.
- Fixed fog problems on some systems running DirectX 10.
- Fixed Chat not immediately switching to the Squad channel when in the loading screen.
- Fixed the TennoCon 2017 Syandana bunching up when equipped on Mesa.
- Fixed Operator not continuing to sprint after jumping if the player was and is still holding the sprint key before they jumped.
July 13th, 2017 Forum Post
- Opticor Changes and Fixes
- Opticor beam now has a radius (thicker more cylinder shaped beam) that will allow you to hit more enemies with a single beam.
- Increased the Opticor AoE damage radius from 3 meters to 5 meters.
- Critical Chance and Critical Damage Multiplier now apply to the AoE.
- Reduced Ammo capacity to 200.
- Fixed being unable to destroy Nullifier bubbles with the Opticor.
- Fixed being unable to kill enemies inside a Nullifier bubble or Eximus Snow Globe with the Opticor. This also fixes being unable to hit Lephantis or Sargas Ruk at times.
- Riven Fixes
- Fixed missing Riven for Broken War.
- Fixed missing Riven for Dex Dakra.
- Added a functional Arsenal in Captura via the pause menu. You can also access this menu Arsenal in the Simulacrum.
- Chat will automatically rearrange and switch to the Squad tab when loading into a mission.
- Optimized mission load times and reduced memory usage dramatically.
- Made several small performance improvements for the remastered Earth tileset (more to come).
- Updated the Frost Zastruga Helmet, Ersatz Loki Helmet, and Zener Volt Skin at each creator’s request.
- Fixed some cases of network timeout on joining missions with low-end computers (especially when the drivers don't support a shader cache).
- Fixed rare cases of invites not being received when in a Relay.
- Fixed not being able to use the Codex Scanner to scan Ayatan Statues and other pickups.
- Fixed Vay Hek not spawning 3 times before his final battle and not entering his Terra Frame Phase when playing his boss fight.
- Fixed the water not draining for Clients after defeating Vay Hek on his Earth boss fight.
- Fixed items earned in mission not saving after dying as the Operator in the last stage of the Chains of Harrow quest.
- Fixed not being able to deploy Extractors on Earth.
- Fixed the Nukor creating a ton of FX if it kills something while it's been paused by Harrow's Condemn ability.
- Fixed being able to invite players to Iron Wake before they have progressed in Chains of Harrow.
- Fixed an issue that made you use the Melee charge animation instead of a normal attack animation when quickly pressing Melee after a slide attack in Dual-Wield mode.
- Fixed casting and deactivating Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Wukong’s Primal Fury, or Valkyr’s Hysteria while in Dual-Wield mode resulting in the UI stating the name of your Pistol and ability used.
- Fixed the Palatine Hammer Skin not applying correctly to the Sibear.
- Fixed some clipping issues with the TennoCon 2017 Syandana.
- Fixed incorrect projectile sounds with the Zarr and Knell.
- Fixed no results displaying after Transmuting in the Relay.
- Fixed Ratals being unable to correctly roll down slopes.
- Fixed being unable to spawn Eximus units in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed some cases of NPCs falling through the floor after entering cover.
- Fixed Vor’s Prize tutorial hints clipping through the environment.
- Fixed descriptions for Ammo Restores to display the correct values.
- Fixed the minimap appearing displaced in the Relay if your HUD scale is over 100.
- Fixed the Sands of Inaros quest description having the wrong tomb location text.
- Fixed the ‘Offline Mod Bench’ appearing as a placeholder text.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing when attempting to select the ‘Filter’ button in Chat.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetized Discharge Augment not triggering when using the "use selected ability" key.
- Fixed being able to spawn inside of a wall in the Mastery Rank 24 test.
- Fixed an invisible Corpus doorframe in the Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed enemies not playing their injury animation sometimes.
- Fixed a script error when entering Iron Wake.
- Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Thurible.
- Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Sandstorm.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Psychic Bolts.
- Fixed a script error when casting Valkyr’s Rip Line.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Artemis Bow.
- Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Renewal.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Shock.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Charge.
- Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Scarab Swarm.
- Fixed a script error when throwing the Ferrox.
- Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Devour in Conclave.
- Fixed Octavia’s Amp ability applying buffs to players on the opposite team in Conclave.
- Fixed having the same Primary weapon equipped for both Cooperative and Conclave resulting in a visual error on Conclave weapon Mods.
July 7th, 2017 Forum Post
- Harrow's Covenant now applies to Companions.
- Added weekly Defection leaderboards (scored the same as the Pacifism Defect).
- Added Affinity rewards for each Defection squad evacuated.
- Optimized away 1MB of reserve memory.
- Integrated localization updates.
- Fixed the Synthesis Scanner not scanning Simaris targets.
- Fixed Defection losing track of a Kavor when two squads extracted together and both the 4th and 5th defector arrived at the extraction point within half a second of each other.
- Fixed an endless loading screen when trying to load into Galleon survival for a Clem weekly mission.
- Fixed a broken foliage material that could cause some graphics drivers to crash.
- Fixed chat text not appearing while in gameplay in some cases.
- Fixed Toxin Resistance's description (added % for clarity).
- Fixed script error in Harrow's Covenant.
July 6th, 2017 Forum Post
- Optimized a number of PBR textures to improve frame-rate for remastered tilesets on slower PCs.
- Reduced Opticor charge time of from 2.5 to 2 seconds.
- Temporarily removed Opticor beam thickness until it can be tested more thoroughly.
- Narrowed camera view cone and adjusted placement of some cameras in Corpus Spy vaults.
- Added controller support to parts of the Chains of Harrow quest.
- Added an option to disable Razer Chroma.
- Optimized mission loading slightly for people using High Shader Quality.
- Tweaked finisher animations for several weapons.
- The Baro Ki'Teer's countdown in Relays now shows where he will arrive in next.
- Fixed a number of performance regressions related to physics interactions between objects; in some cases this would cause a dramatic but temporary drop in frame-rate.
- Fixed not being able to hit Nullifier bubbles and other targets with melee weapons and the Opticor.
- Fixed some metal surfaces in the Corpus Spy vaults being transparent to security cameras.
- Fixed occasional Network Not Responding messages for people who have linked their account to Twitch.
- Fixed transmissions in certain quests being stuck on repeat (eg: Sands of Inaros).
- Fixed pillar hit-detection in the Cunning Drift Hall of Ascension (more improves to follow).
- Fixed Sentinel Precepts being activated at the start of Archwing missions.
- Fixed some cases where you would mount ziplines such as Ivara's Dashwire and then be unable to move from that spot.
- Fixed Companions in the Simulacrum sometimes dying upon entering the Arsenal.
- Fixed Companions floating slightly off the ground in the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed Nox's scream not being ducked during transmissions.
- Fixed rare crashes on level load.
- Fixed certain effects in the Chains of Harrow quest showing up prematurely.
July 5th, 2017 Forum Post
- A Donda Decoration has been added!
- Harrow Changes
(Values based on Rank 3 Abilities, lower Ranks adjusted similarly)
- Increased Duration from Shields by 25%
- Increased Duration cap from 60 seconds to 120 seconds
- Increased Fire Rate from 25% to 35%
- Increased Reload Speed from 50% to 70%
- Increased Range from 15m to 20m
- Sped up Energy Channeling by 50%
- Energy Channeling speed is now affected by Natural Talent
- Increase Crit per 100 Damage from 1.25% to 1.5%
- Defection Changes & Fixes
- Changed Defection squad sizes to a constant 3 in Solo or 4 in Multiplayer.
- Defection sessions are now joinable until 1 squad is rescued or 3 or more Defectors are killed. This will result in more open Defection sessions to join.
- Reduced the scans required on the White Charger from 20 to 3.
- Defection Alerts now count squads rescued instead of individuals rescued. Requirement for normal Alerts is 4 squads (1 squad from A, 1 from B, 2 from C in multiplayer)
- Fixed no enemies spawning after a Host migration.
- Chains of Harrow Quest Changes (vague for spoiler reason)
- Increased the amount of Energy returned to the Operator by killing enemies in the Chains of Harrow quest fight from 15 to 30.
- An objective text will now indicate when a certain mechanic is invulnerable in the Chains of Harrow boss fight.
- Increased the hit box size of a certain mechanic when invulnerable in the Chains of Harrow boss fight.
- Red Veil Fanatics now have objective markers on them in the Chains of Harrow boss fight.
- Added notification for Energy gained by hitting enemies with Void Dash (it was always 10 energy/enemy but you could never see this).
- Optimized potential hitches caused by Infested Spawn Pods.
- Vor’s Prize quest intro cinematic is no longer skippable.
- Razer Chroma effects now play in the Main Menu and when Energy color is changed in the Arsenal.
- Disabled mission failure for taking too long in Mastery Rank Tests.
- Fixed a crash upon opening the Options menu.
- Fixed some performance issues with melee weapons and in other areas of the game.
- Fixed the Opticor not having it’s 1m Punch Through.
- Fixed being able to see other players in Palladino’s Iron Wake room.
- Fixed caches on Kuva Fortress/Dakata giving rewards from the incorrect table (thereby not dropping Cyclone Kraken as intended).
- Fixed the Pandero’s reload sounds being too loud.
- Fixed missing Pandero reload sounds when using it in Dual-Wield.
- Fixed Pistols having double responses and animation (sounds, reloading, etc).
- Fixed Harrow’s Thurible Channeling not being cancellable with "use selected ability button."
- Fixed Harrow’s Thurible remaining in his hand if he enters gets downed while Channeling Thurible.
- Fixed not receiving the buff after channeling Harrow’s Thurible if a context action is used.
- Fixed Harrow’s Penance not respecting the duration cap on the initial cast.
- Fixed being able to damage enemies outside the Rift while you are currently in it.
- Fixed bad grass lighting in the Forest tileset.
- Fixed not being able to shoot Sapping Osprey mines.
- Fixed Harrow’s front cloth clipping through his legs during his Agile animation.
- Fixed Emotes being disabled for everybody when a Harrow is Channeling his Thurible.
- Fixed Stalker ‘whooshing’ and other sounds being too loud. Fear the whoosh!
- Fixed a Corpus door opening incorrectly.
- Fixed being unable to hit enemies from within the Rift when using Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed the Sheev, Mire, and Hate having unintentionally reduced Attack Speeds.
- Fixed the Staticor not consuming ammo after the mag is depleted.
- Fixed being stuck in endless Melee while Dual-Wielding.
- Fixed the Berserker Mod not applying to Excalibur’s Exalted Blade and its waves.
- Fixed missing consoles in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed bad hitproxy on back of Arid and Forest Eviscerator enemies that were blocking head shots from behind.
- Fixed an issue where already dead bodies would yield Credits if hit with the Secura Lecta.
- Fixed script error when scrolling through available missions in a tab in the World State Window on a controller while on PC.
- Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Thurible or Covenant.
- Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Hallowed Ground.
- Fixed a script error when casting Banshee’s Sonar.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Quiver.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Tidal Surge and Tempest Barrage.
- Changed Pyrana’s Mag to 10 in Conclave to match PvE values.
- Fixed the Sonicor doing pve damage in Conclave.
June 30th, 2017 Forum Post
- Harrow Changes & Fixes
- Lowered the damage required per Critical Chance bonus for Harrow’s Covenant from 100 to 80.
- Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds.
- Fixed lower ranks of Harrow’s Covenant having higher numbers than intended.
- Fixed the Ripkas attaching to Harrow’s back.
- Adjusted the Zenith radar to show on enemies heads rather than the torso.
- Disabled Emotes while Channeling Harrow’s Thurible.
- Removed the "X OPEN SLOTS" text from the Friends/Clan menu.
- Removed a sneaky Dojo Decoration that was not intended to be placeable yet. A script will be run shortly to remove this Decoration from Dojo inventories.
- Fixed Opticor not being able to damage enemies outside of a Frost’s Snow Globe when fired from inside the Snow Globe.
- Fixed a script error in the Simulacrum when swapping from a Sentinel to a Companion.
- Fixed a crash when loading into the Law of Retribution or The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed Volt's Electric Shield blocking his own throwing Melee weapons.
- Fixed triggering a progression transmission at the wrong time during the Chains of Harrow quest.
- Fixed not having to properly lower the water level in Earth Spy missions.
- Fixed some Riven Mods having incorrect capitalized characters.
- Fixed quest VO initiating too early during Chains of Harrow quest (vague for spoiler reasons).
- Fixed seeing a red enemy marker as the extraction marker for Exterminate missions.
- Fixed a variety of crashes and bugs when using Razer Chroma effects.
- Fixed a crash in the Simulacrum from Companions trying to use abilities.
- Fixed cases where AI would think they could shoot through non-breakable glass.
- Fixed the Knell's Penitence buff not removing when the duration was complete.
- Fixed the Knell not displaying its Penitence buff icon in Conclave.
- Fixed the Knell not updating it’s scope UI correctly in Conclave.
- Fixed Clients that join in progress in Conclave sometimes not being able to move right away and only regaining movement after being killed.
June 29th, 2017 Forum Post
- Sneaky U21 Addition
- The Shock-Camo Opticor Skin is available for purchase in your Arsenal and we swear it's not a Braton model!
- Improved foliage texture/terrain in the remastered Earth tileset.
- Tweaked Ash’s Smoke Screen ability sound.
- Removed ability to chat in global channels (Region,Trading, etc) while in the loading screen. Squad/Clan/Alliance chat is still available. This is to mitigate unanticipated server strain.
- Optimized 64-bit builds slightly by leveraging the allocator's natural alignment.
- Optimized game startup time slightly, especially immediately after Hotfixes.
- Increased the time it takes for holding Melee before charged throw kicks in for dual-wielding. This should help with accidentally throwing instead of Melee attacking.
- Melee Riven Fix
Fixed not being able to equip certain Dark Hybrid Melee Rivens. This was due to having numerous versions on our end with only 1 version that was correct. Those that possess the incorrect Dark Hybrid Riven will have it retroactively converted upon login.Fixes:
- Fixed missing Earth terrain in The Law of Retribution that made the mission uncompletable. *Worth noting that we’re working on a remastering the LoR Earth tileset - look forward to it in the near future!
- Fixed being unable to complete the Hijack mission of The Law of Retribution due to the objective not starting.
- Fixed not receiving Harrow’s default Helmet when purchasing Harrow from the Market. *Those affected will receive the default Harrow Helmet upon login.
- Fixed crashing while doing consecutive movements with Harrow (rolling + sprinting + shooting, etc).
- Fixed numerous crashes when running in 32-bit mode due to running out of memory.
- Removed unnecessary 2FA code challenges on login.
- Fixed having to relog after completing the Chains of Harrow quest to receive Melee Riven Mod (only if Harrow was purchased before quest completion).
- Fixed unnecessary teleport volumes in Captura Scenes.
- Fixed certain enemies in the Chains of Harrow quest having a high chance of administering a Slash proc.
- Fixed flickering textures and floating foliage in the remastered Earth tileset.
- Fixed a crash related to Operators.
- Fixed not being able to complete Earth Spy missions due to water not draining.
- Fixed Eximus units spawning as normal variant in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed being unable to claim the Grustrag Bolt Release in the Foundry.
- Fixed incorrect teleport triggers and water volumes in the Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed Colonist markers in Defection not being sorted by distance, resulting in their marker rapidly alternating with the Med Station due to standing next to it.
- Fixed the aim reticle disappearing due to casting Inaros' Sandstorm or Mesa's Peacemaker while dual-wielding and then returning to a Rifle or Melee weapon.
- Fixed Harrow’s Penance ability having a [PH] in the Arsenal description.
- Fixed numerous sounds/VO in the Chains of Harrow quest.
- Fixed a repeating objective VO during the Chains of Harrow quest.
- Fixed the Dread not being affected by Fire Rate Mods.
- Fixed not being able to craft Specters.
- Fixed being able to jump or move the camera out of Harrow’s Temple Captura Scene.
- Fixed the Knell headshot buff having default icon and description.
- Fixed floating geometry objects in The New Strange quest tileset and the Earth tileset.
- Fixed being invisible upon dying during phase 2 of the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission.
- Fixed being prompted that ‘0 Teammates are waiting for you’ upon completing the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission and waiting at extraction with your teammates.
- Fixed Miter showing fall off values in the Arsenal (cosmetic only).
- Fixed an edge case of crashing when dual-wielding with the Glaive after Aim-Gliding.
- Fixed receiving an error when attempting to incubate a Helminth Charger.
- Fixed the Scoliac having an unintended reduced Range.
- Potential fix for UI freezing when sorting Dojo Research by progress.
- Fixed cases of being in a constant Melee attack while in Dual-Wield mode after spamming the Melee button (in particular this was happening after a finisher attack).
- Fixed Defectors sometimes getting stuck in the Defection pipe spawn room.
- Fixed Opticor headshots not actually counting as headshots.
- Fixed Opticor creating 2x explosions on hit.
- Fixed Bronco Prime and Akbronco Prime having switched Mastery Ranks.
- Fixed the normal aim reticle overlapping the Dual-Wield reticle after casting Harrow's Thurible.
- Fixed Enemies not spawning if a Host migration occurred.
- Conclave Mods that increase Mag size can no longer be used with guns that have Mags with 1-5 rounds in them.
June 29th, 2017 Forum Post
- Fixed Vulpine Mask being invisible in your Inventory and Codex (you still had it but the UI wouldn't show it to you).
- Fixed a crash when hitting enemies with the Knell while zoomed (32-bit only).
- Fixed numerous Stances missing from the Codex.
- Fixed loading into an Interception mission on Jupiter IO instead of the intended Defense mission.
- Potential fixes for the Balor Fomorian mission not rewarding any Endo.
June 29th, 2017 Forum Post - Chains of Harrow
Update 21: Chains of Harrow
In response to a disturbing transmission from Palladino, the Red Veil Syndicate’s spiritual medium, Tenno are compelled to investigate a dark, mysteriously abandoned Steel Meridian spacecraft found adrift. Inside the vessel, lights flicker and emergency lights strobe. All is quiet except for whispers of “Rap. Tap. Tap,” heard echoing throughout the lifeless craft. What does it all mean? Players must uncover the terrifying reality of what happened onboard, how the Red Veil might play a part in it, and more.
Chains of Harrow Quest is also replayable after completion - enjoy it all over again!
(Please note that the Chains of Harrow Quest is Solo - not being able to matchmake is intentional)
Always prepared to sacrifice. This monastic Warframe uses the Void to bolster allies’ defenses and amplify their lethality.
Get Harrow today by purchasing him in the Market for Platinum, or by completing the Chains of Harrow quest and finding his parts! His parts can be found in the Defection mission type, Grineer Fortress Spy missions, and from enemies corrupted by Void Fissures!
- Harrow’s Abilities
Passive: Harrow’s overshield cap is doubled.
Condemn: Harrow casts a wave of energy that chains enemies where they stand. Each enemy held reinforces Harrow’s shields.
Penance: Harrow sacrifices shields to boost reload and fire rate, while converting damage inflicted on enemies into health for Harrow and nearby allies (including companions). The more shields are sacrificed the longer the buff lasts.
Thurible: Channel Harrow’s energy into the Thurible to generate a buff. The more energy channeled, the longer the buff will last. Once finished, killing enemies will bestow nearby allies with bursts of energy. Headshot kills reward four times the energy compared to body kills.
Covenant: Protect nearby allies with an energy force that absorbs all enemy damage and converts it to a Critical Chance bonus that can stack up to 2x for all those under the Covenant for a short duration. The more damage is prevented, the bigger the bonus. Headshots are amplified even further.
- 6 x Syndicate Weapon Mods are back!
Previewed in the Operation: Ambulas Reborn, 6 Syndicate Weapon Augments are back and here to stay!
- Avenging Truth
- Entropy Detonation
- Stockpiled Blight
- Voltage Sequence
- Neutralizing Justice
- Disarming Purity
- These can all be found in their corresponding Syndicates for Standing!
- New Weapons!
Harrow’s signature Primary weapon, the Scourge is a Corrosive spear gun that shoots wave projectiles with high Punch Through and guaranteed Status Effects. Thrown spears attach a bullet attractor to the heads of all enemies within 14 meters, and continues to pulse every 7 seconds and attaches bullet attractors for 3 seconds wherever it has landed.
Harrow’s signature Secondary weapon, the Knell, has the utility of a sniper with the sight and zoom with the convenience of a pistol. This single round magazine sidearm grants 100% ammo efficiency for 3 seconds (that can be refreshed when active) and 0.5x Critical Damage added per headshot with a maximum of 3 stacks.
- New Customizations!
- Nave Syandana
Harrow’s signature Syandana.
- Suffragan Harrow Alt Helmet
An alternate helmet for Harrow. Find it in the Market or Alerts!
Return to Warframe’s first planet with a completely new look. Earth Remastered offers improved volumetric lighting, a conversion to PBR materials, and a new vegetation system, which create a mood and atmosphere far more advanced than the original January 2014 update did.
The new lush forests of Earth are yours to explore. This Update turns the formerly good-looking planet into a stunningly lush, beautifully lit, alive, organically structured environment.
- Note from our Sound Design Team
We’ve breathed life into Earth’s ambiance by adding a greater variety of unique sounds as you move between the different areas, connecting tunnels/paths, and between the day and night cycle. You can now experience the sounds of more unique wildlife in the lush forest heavy areas, while the overrun Grineer areas focus more on the clunking and chugging of their machinery. With performance gains and a clearer and more focused mix, Earth now offers a higher level of diversity, adding to the overall experience.
- New Grineer Enemy - Chem Strike Nox!
Ghastly in appearance and even more unpleasant in combat, Nox is the newest Grineer experiment, a member of a tactical chem-focus unit, and enemy to the Tenno. Seared by an obsession with toxin and wielding a dart weapon that deals Toxin and Impact damage, Nox leaves clouds of deadly toxin whenever he goes. Take caution, destroying Nox’s helmet will release the toxin trapped inside. This Grineer unit is also extremely unstable and will explode in repulsive fashion when killed.
You may encounter Nox in enemy level 15 + Grineer missions.
- Dual-wield Thrown Melee And Secondary Weapons
Dual-wield any thrown Melee Weapon and a single-handed Secondary Weapon to destroy your enemies. Execute unique quick-melee combos and charged throws when dual-wielding for added damage.
Thrown Melee weapon stats have been revisited to balance this new feature:
- Increased Critical Chance from 5% to 10% for Melee hits and projectiles
- Increased damage from 30 to 35
- Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2
- Increased Critical Chance from 5% to 10% for Melee hits and projectiles
- Increased damage from 35 to 45
- Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2
- Mastery Rank requirement increased to 1
- Increased Status Chance from 25% to 30% for Melee hits and projectiles
- Increased damage from 35 to 44
- Changed damage type of recall discharge to Toxin
- Increased Status Chance from 10% to 15% for Melee hits and projectiles
- Increased Critical Chance from 10% to 15% for Melee hits and projectiles
- Damage increased from 50 to 70
- Recall discharge damage changed to Ice
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 5 to 6
- Increased Status Chance from 15% to 20% for Melee hits and projectiles
- Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 10% for Melee hits and projectiles
- Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2
- Increased damage from 35 to 45
- Increased Mastery Rank from 0 to 7
- Increased Status Chance from 20% to 30% for Melee hits and projectiles
- Increased Critical Chance from 5% to 15% for Melee hits and projectiles
- Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2
- Increased damage from 45 to 50
- Knockdown added to recall discharge
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 10
- Friend Notes!
Add Notes about your existing friends or create new Notes to send with your future Friend Requests! This will allow you to keep track of your friends list in more detail - know someone who is great with an Octavia? Remember if someone is always in it for the long haul? Add Notes today!
- Added Galleon, Asteroid and Infested Ship Defection missions to Dark Sector nodes in the Star Chart (Phobos Memphis, Saturn Caracol and Neptune Yursa).
- Defection has been added to the Sortie rotation!
- Melee Riven Mods are here!
Your Arsenal of Melee weapons has awaited the Riven treatment and the time has come! Rivens overall now have a 25% chance to be earned from Sorties.
- Multiplayer Simulacrum is here!
For the moments where you wish you had a friend (or 3) with you in the Simulacrum to test a build!
- Mandachord Packs!
2 new Mandachord instrument packs are here:
- Epsilon Instruments - Electronic!
- Plogg Instruments - Pop-rock!
*Find them in your Arsenal for purchase!
- New Captura Rooms!
In order to let you show off Earth Remastered, 3 new Captura Scenes have arrived! These can be obtained in Rare Crates on Earth:
- Grineer Forest Factory Scene
- Grineer Forest Industry Scene
- Grineer Forest Water Pump Scene
2 Quest related Captura rooms have also been added - but spoilers mean we won't say too much. If you've finished Octavia's Anthem, you'll find Cephalon Suda offering a new Room. Once you finish Chains of Harrow, Red Veil will offer a new Captura room!
- Razer Chroma Compatibility
If you find joy in neon colors flashing to the beat of killing Grineer, plug in that Razer Chroma and enjoy the show! Please note that Razer Chroma and Warframe compatibility is a work-in-progress and more compatibility will be added as we continue to develop it.
- New Steam and PC Achievements
23 existing PC Achievements have been added to our Steam Achievements! For those of who you have already completed these in-game, they will be unlocked on Steam when you play the Chains of Harrow update using the Steam launcher.
We’ve also added 6 new Achievements to PC (and Steam), bumping the total amount of PC achievements to 172. These were already available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but now it’s our PC Tenno’s turn to try their hand at them:
Combat Specialist - Complete 3 Sorties
KABOOM! - Kill 10 or more enemies with a single explosion (Tonkor, etc.)
Liberator - Set 10 hostages free without triggering the execution timer
The 8-fold Path - Survive 8 waves of Defense using only melee attacks!
The War Within - Complete The War Within Quest
This Is What You Are - Fully unlock one Focus skill tree
Do you think you can complete them all, Tenno?
- Special item pickups now display on the left side with emphasis rather than on the bottom resource bumper. You'll notice items like Kubrow Eggs, Weapon Blueprints, and other special items picked up in game now have more pizazz!
- Mods that are already equipped on compatible gear now have a desaturated look and icon representing that they cannot be simultaneously used on compatible gear!
- With Archwing 2.0, players can now fire their weapons while 'sprinting'. This functionality carried over to Submersible missions, but there was no animation to go with it. An animation has been added for this functionality!
- There is now a Sentient category in the Simulacrum!
- You can now cycle through multi-option abilities while performing a roll.
- Selecting Emotes in the Arsenal now plays said Emote on your Warframe!
- Added variants for enemy group knockback and get-up animations when they are struck together.
- Added a new minimap zone marker for more interesting objectives. You will see the first example of this in Harrow’s Quest!
- Added custom leap attack animations for the Nikana.
- Added an “Opponent forfeited” message in Conclave Team Annihilation and Lunaro when the opponent team leaves the match instead of "Victory".
- Added a “Thank you for your purchase” message when buying Slots from your Inventory.
- Added muzzle flash to shotguns.
- Added new blood effects for when you shoot or slash your enemies.
- Junctions that used to award Quest blueprints will now directly award the following Quests, thus removing the need to craft them in your Foundry:
- Oberon and Oberon Prime have received new visual FX for Hallowed Ground!
- Captura sessions now include a countdown and voting.
- With Harrow's enhancement to Criticals, we have slightly tweaked the colour gradient in which Critical hits are displayed. Introducing: Orange Crits! These now occur in between Yellow and Red Crits. Before, Crits became Red when 100% Crit Chance was achieved. Now Crits will be ORANGE in the 100.01-200% range, and Red will start at 200.01%+! This is solely a visual change.
- Polished Grineer enemy AI vault over, drop down, etc. animations.
- Adjusted skybox lighting in Pluto’s asteroid field.
- Corpus featured in the Valkyr Prime trailer now reflect the new facial feature textures in-game.
- Swapped out an old Grineer console panel with the consistent console panel in the Grineer Asteroid Fortress tileset.
- Smoothed out Stealth and Parry finisher animations. Enemies will no longer pop in front of you and instead will properly align your Warframe with the enemy during the animation.
- Lowered Armor and Health for Grineer Drahks.
- Feral Kubrow have had their Armor reduced to 50.
- Made the Cycuta and Verlorum Prime Sigils appear more metallic.
- Improved glass rendering to be more accurate all in the name of good looking glass.
- Adjusted the hitbox size of some of the Grineer units’ shoulder pads so that they don’t block headshots.
- Updated terminology for Melee combo descriptions for Portuguese and Turkish.
- Made several case changes to text in game.
- Changed Kavat animation looping from laying on side to sitting up to growl, and then lay back down. Essentially, your classic cat behavior - unbothered.
- Replaced an old door in the Derelict tileset with a newer version.
- Improved navigation for enemies in the Corpus Ice Planet and Infested Salvage tileset.
- Reduced the countdown when going to a Relay to 5 seconds.
- Made slight adjustments to the stiffness of the Zaikhya Syandana.
- Slightly tweaked Excalibur's Noble stance to have better trigger placement with his fingers.
- Kubrow Eggs are now shown in the Inventory screen under the 'Misc' Tab.
- Increased the elevator speed in Grineer Shipyard Defense missions from 14 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Thought the Grakata couldn’t get any better? Well now it’s firepower sounds even more satisfying! We’ve improved it’s 3D sound to use stereo samples, which gives the Grakata a meatier sound when in close proximity to it. This gives ally and enemy Grakatas a more dynamic feel in 3D! Clem will be pleased.
- Improved Excavator placement in Corpus Ice Planet tileset Excavation missions.
- Darvo’s got a new groove with his newly PBR’ed outfit!
- Improved the performance of Frost's Ice Wave Impedance Mod.
- Clients will now be able to see the Host's Octavia Mallet Range FX for a few seconds when cast.
- Dex weapon muzzle flash will now apply the chosen Energy color instead of mixing purple + Energy color. Previously it was always purple to keep the Lotus muzzle FX visible, but has since resulted in an unpleasant mix of colors.
- Various improvements to Grineer animations including aiming, crouching, sprinting, and more. Transition animations have also been improved.
- Further improved and refined language used to describe Ability, Power, and Energy throughout the game’s text.
- Moved Valkyr Prime's Channelling FX to a different tint channel so they show up much better.
- Changed Archwing Rush extraction marker to always path outside its zone to improve pathing flow.
- Changed yellow 'destroy' markers in Corpus Reactor Sabotage missions to red.
- Repositioned node to fix overlap of Natah quest text 'Find the Sentient Fragments' (Cressida) and Caleus on Uranus.
- Swapped Morax and Baal's mission contents (Exterminate and Mobile Defense) on Europa so they aren't adjacent to nodes in other regions with the same missions.
- Moved Europa - Armaros so text isn't so close to the region title.
- Changed Mercury MPrime to Crossfire Exterminate (Infested vs Grineer, was Infested only)
- Changed Europa - Armaros to Crossfire Exterminate (Infested vs Corpus, was Infested only).
- Grineer Scorpions grappling hook now has a lifespan of 10 seconds to prevent lingering grapples from causing performance issues.
- Tweaked fleeing enemies in Exterminate missions to flee sooner when you spot them.
- The Limbo Theorem Excavation missions will now guarantee one of the Blueprints at the end of 3 extractors as an End of Mission reward.
- The Codex now auto-closes when beginning a Quest without a starting cinematic.
- Forma-ing your equipment now brings you back to the Upgrade screen instead of to the main Arsenal.
- Removed ability to mark Ayatan Stars since they automatically generate a marker.
- Void Fissure Excavation missions now require players to crack open a Relic and have successfully-defended one dig site to completion before they can Extract.
- Cephalon Fragment markers no longer appear if you have completed the Codex Entry or if you have scanned it in that mission, unless you're the initial marker.
- Tweaked Limbo’s Vasiona Skin’s tintmasks at creator’s request.
- Updated Frost Vojnik Skin’s weathering textures.
- Buffed Avenging Truth’s stored damage to 20/30/40/50% from 10/15/20/25%.
- Updated a bunch of Kickbot responses based on observations made by the Guides of the Lotus.
- Sounds are now occluded when you are not looking directly at their source. This will help when attempting to locate enemies who are closest to you at all angles.
- Improved the emoji icon in the chat window to avoid appearing with rough edges.
- Infested Boiler minions will now target the last target of the Boiler that spawned them.
- Adjusted the World State Window with the ability to display more Alert reward text if needed.
- Polished multiple Agile and Noble idle animations for various weapons.
- Polished single-handed Pistol reload animations, including adding clips to those weapons that did not have one.
- Polished Tysis’ firing and reload animations.
- Removed stacked color-correction when Melee Channeling to avoid an unsightly bright screen when spamming.
- Polished Octavia’s Agile Animations.
- Improved Condor Dropship pathing behavior in the Ambulas fight.
- Corpus Ospreys can now receive headshots! You may now unleash devastating shots to their “faces”.
- Made several mix improvements to bullet hit and Tenno Shield gaining/loss sound FX.
- Damage numbers linger a little longer now.
- Updated the visuals of Right-Click menus in your Friends or Clan Menus.
- Spawning enemies in the Simulacrum now prompts a message outlining what enemies were spawned and in what number. This message will also indicate who spawned them in Multiplayer Simulacrum sessions.
- Excavators will stop spawning after extraction is enabled in the Archwing Quest.
- Made small improvements to how idle enemies react to being hit by bullets by unseen attackers.
- Active Kinetic Siphon Traps will timeout after 3 minutes (unless it is tethered to a target).
- Moved asteroid belt in the Star Chart to be beside Ceres because, thankfully, Earth is not surrounded by asteroids - Ceres is!
- The Chat Window is now accessible during loading screens, but you will be unable to link Rivens or Songs, view Profiles, click Chat Links, or edit Chat Filters when in loading screens.
- Made the floor FX of Octavia’s Metronome smaller for Clients out of respect to players sensitive to seizures as per: this thread
- Replaced Waypoint Markers with new area markers in the second mission of the Second Dream Quest, and updated the objective text to be more descriptive.
- Toned down the FX on Puncture Status Effects.
- Tweaked cloth stiffness of the Uru Prime Syandana.
- Updated appearance of Warframe and Weapon Codex entries.
- Codex Relic search now also searches Relic contents.
- Dojo instances are now cancelled when no clan members are present.
- Audited head hitboxes to ensure headshots are properly rewarded across all enemy units with applicable heads.
- Exterminate Mission Changes
- Enemy units start easy and get tougher towards the end of the mission as more enemies are killed.
- Eximus or special enemy mini-bosses will spawn at intervals as more enemies are killed.
- Added an in-world marker like other missions.
- Enemies in Crossfire missions now spawn with more variety. Previously the same few enemy units were used for all Crossfire missions. These have also been randomized in Alerts and Invasions, depending on the tileset.
- Enemies will no longer be tracked once the required exterminate count is reached, and the tracker will now disappear after a few seconds.
- Mobile Defense Mission Changes
- Added Mobile Defense consoles to more Grineer Shipyard and Asteroid tiles to increase the chance of playing in unique tiles for Mobile Defense missions.
- Reduced the maximum total Defense time from 6 mins to 4 mins in the highest difficulty areas. Time is still divided between 2-3 consoles.
- Increased the maximum concurrent enemy count during Defense stages to increase intensity.
- Reduced console health slightly for a little added challenge.
- Console health is higher in Solo missions.
- Lockdowns can no longer occur at any point during Mobile Defense missions.
- Enemy types start easy and get tougher with each console defended, similar to the Exterminate changes (also applies to Archwing Mobile Defense and Exterminate).
- Procedural Level Changes
- Mobile Defense missions always have 3 consoles now, with the exception of those with special mobile defense tiles (see below). There is still a fallback of 2 consoles in case there was no room to spawn a 3rd, but this should occur very rarely.
- Grineer Asteroid and Corpus Infested Ship tiles will now randomize with a 50/50 chance of it landing on a special Mobile Defense room or 3 individual large rooms with a console in each.
- Added consoles to more tiles in Grineer Asteroid and Shipyards for more variety.
- Made a couple tweaks to existing console locations in Grineer Asteroid and Shipyard tiles.
- Removed tiles containing elevators on the main path in Grineer Asteroid, Corpus Ice Planet, and outpost tiles to improve spawning
- Increased chance of spawning unique Mobile Defense rooms in several tiles - Corpus Ship, Corpus Outpost, Corpus Gas City, Grineer Galleon, Grineer Settlement, and Grineer Shipyards.
- The Grineer Shipyard Mobile Defense tileset is back, and optimized for better performance and with new randomized console locations!
- Made several procedural level length and layout tweaks for better tile variety in several tiles.
- Reduced the maximum number of co-op (friendship) doors from 2 to 1.
- Large rooms will now be favored over narrow corridors in the Corpus Ship tiles.
- The Grineer Fortress Exterminate missions have been tweaked to reduce tile repetition and length.
- Made several tweaks to reduce chance of large tiles repeating in Survival missions.
- The Grineer Fortress Assault mission has been tweaked to have less filler tiles and shorter defense timers for the mission.
- User Experience and UI QOL Additions & Changes
- Added “how-to reload” to tutorial instructions in Vor’s Prize.
- Added names to offline consoles in your Landing Craft during Vor’s Prize to familiarize players with the equipment.
- Added “click to open”, “select one”, and “press x to open” instruction labels to the Daily Tribute.
- Added “Not available in mission” message over Dojo and Clan log entries when in mission.
- Added Mastery progress bar for Squad members in the Squad panel.
- Added a number to the overall Syndicate Standing bar in the End of Mission window.
- Added default display settings when no known graphics card is identified.
- Added descriptions for the Primary, Secondary, and Melee weapon options in Vor’s Prize when prompted to choose a weapon in each category.
- Added a cool-down timer in chat rooms where you are limited to how frequently you can post.
- Added the Mastery Rank icon and gave it a pulsing FX in the squad overlay (only visible in Landing Craft) when you are eligible for the next Mastery Test.
- Added a blur effect to the background of the consoles at the front of the Landing Craft to improve readability. In-mission text has also received a similar treatment.
- Added an in-world navigation marker to Rescue mission tiles to direct to main door hack panels within a 20-30 meter range.
- Added a “hide window” Chat icon.
- Added a “clear filter” button that instantly removes any text that has been entered into a filter box.
- Added individual “destroy” icons to the fuel injectors on the Sabotage reactor in Vor’s Prize.
- Added a UI indicator to Zenith (just like Zenistar) that shows how much time you have left on the disc before it's automatically recalled.
- Added search bar and sorting capabilities to Dojo Room screens, Decoration selection screens, and Research screens.
- Added Punch Through, Shotgun drop-off, and *Melee range weapon stats to the Arsenal. *(Melee range weapon stats in the Arsenal are still being worked on - soon!)
- Added scrollbar to the Clan and Alliance Message of the Day in the Clan and Alliance Menus.
- Changed subtitles to 1600x720 so that they do not appear stretched when menu scale is at “full”.
- Changed the Corpus lockdown panel material and light from green to orange.
- Changed Grineer lockdown panel locked material color to orange.
- Changed the look and position of the squad invite notification FX.
- Changed the Star Chart Nav Segment mission type in Vor’s Prize to “Quest” instead of “Sabotage” since the Sabotage objective is optional and not discovered until mid-mission. The same was done for the Foundry Segment retrieval mission (“Exterminate” to “Quest”).
- Changed one of the unusable small console’s material to an “off” state to avoid confusion with active consoles.
- Improved readability of Junction tasks.
- Improved how rewards are sorted in the End of Mission screen. Rewards are now ordered as follows: Mission Score > Credits > Kuva > Components > Blueprints > Ayatan Sculptures > Ayatan Stars > Endo > Resources > Anything else.
- Improved descriptions of numerous instructions during Vor's Prize.
- Pressing Escape while the chat window is open will now minimize chat before closing any screens behind it.
- Equipment is now sorted in your Profile by time equipped instead of percentage used.
- Adjusted the Arsenal context action position to better align with the Arsenal itself.
- Updated the active Quest nodes and pulse FX in the Star Chart with the Quest icon instead of a blue diamond.
- Hacking terminals now display the context actions “Reset Alarms” or “Release Lockdown” instead of the generic “Hack Terminal” action.
- All context actions now have the option to use a script to determine its action text dynamically.
- Drop down menus will now auto close when a mouse click is made outside of the drop down menus background.
- “Credit Reward” and “Mission Credits” are now displayed as a single entry “Credits” in the End of Mission reward window.
- A “Cannot Use in Archwing” HUD message will now appear under the ability bar when attempting to use Liset Air Support Charges and Kinetic Syphon Traps while in Archwing missions.
- Improved the revive screen by adding an explicit “Revives Left This Mission” banner with the number of revives left.
- The Hostage icon will now appear next to the name/health and shields bar of the Hostage when in the care of the Tenno.
- Tweaked numerous timer descriptions to include 'Time Left' details, not just a default timer.
- Removed Eximus spawns from Vor’s Prize during the Foundry Segment retrieval mission.
- Picking up a starter weapon in Vor’s Prize now displays it in a rewards pop-up (similar to when a Foundry item is claimed).
- Improved visibility of indicator in Grineer hacking puzzles.
- You can now search for your Kubrows and Kavats by name.
- Updated the Relic Pack opening UI to display possible rewards from each Relic.
- Items in the Market will display its required Mastery Rank even if the player’s Mastery Rank surpasses it.
- Weapon Changes
Primary Shotguns (with the exception to the Phage) received buffs back in Update 17, and now we bring that same attention to Secondary Shotguns!
- Damage increased from 15 to 38
- Damage fall off added starting from 7m and ending at 14 with a minimum damage of 10
- Status Chance increased from 14% to 20%
- Damage increased from 15 to 38
- Damage fall off added starting from 7m and ending at 14 with a minimum damage of 10
- Status Chance increased from 14% to 20%
- Damage increased from 20 to 50
- Damage fall off added starting from 9m and ending at 18 with a minimum damage of 13
- Status Chance increased from 17.5% to 22%
- Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2
- Mastery Rank 3 required
- Damage increased from 15 to 20
- Damage fall off reduced to 11m and ending at 22 with a minimum damage of 8
- Increased Status Chance from 10% to 15%
- Mastery Rank 6 required
- Damage increased from 15 to 40
- Damage fall off added starting from 13m and ending at 26 with a minimum damage of 14
- Status Chance increased from 10% to 20%
- Mastery Rank 6 required
- Damage increased from 20 to 40
- Damage fall off added starting from 10m and ending at 20 with a minimum damage of 10
- Mastery Rank 8 required
- Damage increased from 20 to 30
- Damage fall off added starting from 16m and ending at 32 with a minimum damage of 15
- Status Chance increased from 10% to 20%
- Critical Chance increased from 2.5% to 5%
- Increased Accuracy for hip and aimed fire
- Mastery Rank 9 required
- Damage increased from 8 to 17
- Damage fall off reduced to 12m and ending at 24 with a minimum damage of 5
- Mastery Rank 10 required
- Damage increased from 20 to 50
- Damage fall off added starting from 9m and ending at 18 with a minimum damage of 13
- Mastery Rank 11 required
- Damage increased from 9 to 22
- Damage fall off added starting from 15m and ending at 30 with a minimum damage of 6
- Increased mag size from 5 to 10
- Mastery Rank 12 required
- Damage increased from 8 to 17
- Damage fall off reduced to 12m and ending at 24 with a minimum damage of 5
- Increased Fire Rate from 5 to 8
- Increased Recoil and decreased Accuracy
- Mastery Rank 12 required
- Revisit of some classic Warframe Secondary weapons
- Increased damage from 18 to 30
- Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 10%
- Increased Status Chance from 1% to 3%
- Increased damage from 18 to 30
- Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 10%
- Increased Status Chance from 1% to 3%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 1
- Increased damage from 15 to 20
- Increased Status Chance from 1% to 8%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 2
- Increased damage from 70 to 130
- Increased Crit Chance from 15% to 20%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 3
- Increased damage from 30 to 40
- Increased Crit Chance from 10% to 15%
- Increased Status Chance from 2% to 5%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 1 to 3
- Increased damage from 15 to 20
- Increased Status Chance from 1% to 8%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 4
- Increased damage from 20 to 50
- Increased Crit Chance from 8% to 20%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 4
- Increased damage from 70 to 130
- Increased Crit Chance from 15% to 20%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 4
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 5
- Increased damage from 15 to 16
- Increased Crit Chance from 8% to 10%
- Increased Status Chance from 5% to 20%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 2 to 5
- Increased damage from 22 to 37
- Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 30%
- Increased Status Chance from 5% to 20%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 6
- Increased damage from 40 to 50
- Increased Crit Chance from 20% to 25%
- Increased Status Chance from 10% to 20%
- Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 2 to 7
- Primary Weapon Revisits
- Increased damage from 350 to 500
- Increased Status Chance from 45% to 50%
- Added 100% Knockback Status Effect
- Increased Accuracy when shooting from the hip in Full-Auto mode
- Increased Accuracy when shooting in Semi-Auto when aiming
- Increased damage from 25 to 28 in Full-Auto mode
- Increased Critical Chance from 10 to 15% in Auto mode
- Added 1m innate Punch Through
- Increased Status Chance from 15% to 20%
- Increased Critical hit Chance from 15% to 20%
- Increased Critical hit multiplier from 2 to 2.5x
- Enemies killed now disintegrate
- Increased collision thickness of beam
- Fixed spawn and pacing issues in many Excavation issues (particularly for Solo players on Europa).
- Fixed misaligned thrusters on Regulator Codex entries.
- Fixed issues with the Captura button not always appearing properly when navigating to a Warframe's Appearance.
- Fixed issues with Chat filters not working with case sensitivity.
- Fixed issues with Captura sessions allowing missions to be played beyond the 4 player limit.
- Fixed tile border clipping issues in the Corpus Outpost tile when levels are generated.
- Fixed an art issue with a Corpus Wall vent.
- Fixed rogue trigger that was poking into other levels causing unwanted space zones in the Infested Salvage tileset.
- Fixed the sheath orientation on the Nikana when attacking.
- Fixed an issue where the Melee slam attack for Clients was dealing double damage.
- Fixed title in the Melee Combo screen not being localized.
- Made several fixes to improve enemy spawning and flow in Corpus Ice Planet Excavation missions.
- Fixed faulty navigation for the collapsing ice bridge in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Platinum discount timer counting at variable speeds at different frame rates.
- Fixed Codex/Market diorama focusing on the incorrect points when viewing Pistols.
- Fixed a script error if you claim a built weapon before the diorama finishes loading.
- Fixed Hush Mod not working for charging sounds (ex. alt fire on the Paracyst).
- Fixed Riven capacity not updating if you sell or dissolve all your Rivens at once.
- Fixed Cephalon Simaris, Ordis, and Suda being too zoomed during their transmissions.
- Fixed the Simulacrum Arsenal always showing a fully grown Cyst on your Warframe.
- Fixed the Arsenal camera getting displaced and stuck when killed by a projectile in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed muzzle flashes going off while reviving as Mesa.
- Fixed black glass in the Ordis and Cephalon Suda transmissions.
- Fixed broken assets in the final room of the first Archwing mission in The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed a script error related to crafting UI message in the Foundry.
- Fixed being able to press enter when asked if you want to rush crafting even if you don't have a weapon building.
- Fixed the Towsun Skin Collection in the French client incorrectly mentioning Grakatas as part of the bundle.
- Fixed Warframes, weapons, and Sentinels levels not updating in the squad overlay if leveled during the mission.
- Fixed the weapon Energy trail for the Obex and Prisma Obex incorrectly showing as claw-like.
- Potential fix for a script error when you hover and click next to the Ayatan Treasures window in the Mod segment.
- Fixed enemies in the Mastery Rank 12 test appearing without the Simulacrum texture and FX.
- Fixed Eximus units spawning in the Mastery Rank 24 Test making it very difficult to complete as the Operator.
- Fixed various clipping issues with the Centuria Syandana.
- Fixed an issue where the Opticor would explode on Volt's Electric Shield instead of simply passing through and amplifying the damage.
- Fixed continued issues with Sortie Rewards not showing what was earned.
- Fixed various issues with missing collision in the Corpus Outpost.
- Fixed multiple clipping issues with the Repala Syandana on some Warframes.
- Fixed not being able to start new Dojo Pigment research without re-loading the screen.
- Fixed several Melee weapon trails not showing up properly.
- Fixed the Trading Post / Treasury decorations in the Dojo being permanent once placed in a session resulting in loss of functionality.
- Fixed Capture Target dying and causing instant mission fail in the Corpus Ice Planet if the bridge collapses while they're on it.
- Fixed some inconsistent door light materials in Orokin loot challenge tiles.
- Fixed issues with colour correction not being applied to Mesa's Peacemaker.
- Fixed the Mars Junction only rewarding 1 Codex Scanner instead of 25.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes have to relog to use items gifted to them.
- Fixed various issues with game localization not appearing properly in Navigation windows.
- Fixed issues with elevators becoming desynced in player Dojos.
- Fixed "Expanding" Melee weapons not expanding when equipped.
- Fixed certain grids playing Focus sound multiple times when scrolling.
- Fixed the "Mods" button showing up in Upgrade screen when in Simulacrum.
- Fixed an issue where changing loadout during mission start timer will result in a change of loadout after end or abort of mission.
- Fixed an issue with Cephalon Suda's death squads not being Eximus units. Look out!
- Fixed an issue with back Sigils clipping on the Chroma Dynasty Skin.
- Fixed multiple navigation issues in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed issues with Glaive-style weapons being thrown through walls.
- Fixed Napalm Bombard fire projectiles not being affected by Mag's Magnetize (projectile attractors).
- Fixed stats for Conclave Arsenal being incorrect when swapping weapons.
- Fixed Prosecutors not having a Codex entry.
- Fixed a script error when focusing on Landing Craft Decorations while in the decoration placement mode.
- Fixed applying Sigils to Nova Prime displaying weird textures.
- Fixed being in an unarmed state when attempting to switch to a Synthesis Scanner while sheathing a weapon.
- Fixed Dojo decoration options to accurately reflect if the decoration needs contributions or if it's in the building phase.
- Fixed sprinting/rolling in Submersible resulting in launching you through geometry and out of the level bounds.
- Fixed attempting to go back when viewing a Companion’s Codex page not closing the Codex.
- Fixed Kavat and Kubrow bundles from the Market not awarding Incubator Power Cores.
- Fixed Clients not able to see the Health Conversion Mod effects.
- Fixed not being able to sit in the Helminth Infirmary chair as Nidus as per: this thread
- Fixed viewing windows when mousing over Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones leaving a translucent flickering model, resulting in an obstruction of view.
- Fixed playing a holstering animation after throwing the Javlok or Ferrox.
- Fixed Point D on the Grineer Galleon Interception mission on Mercury appearing as a Cryopod instead of an Interception point.
- Fixed some options under Display Settings not resetting to defaults.
- Fixed a script error upon finding a Rare Crate in the Law of Retribution.
- Fixed Vauban’s Vortex sometimes spontaneously killing enemies.
- Fixed sometimes not being able to go back on a zipline once you reach the end.
- Fixed yellow glow from knock down Debuff not showing up after Nidus has used a Stack to Revive.
- Fixed Grineer Satellites in Archwing having a ridiculously small scanning location.
- Fixed the Angstrum generating infinite spread for its first shot.
- Fixed cases where viewing Kubrows in the Codex would use the stats for whatever Kubrow you currently have equipped.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Sealab tileset from which you could swim out and slowly fall into the dark abyss of water.
- Fixed Mercury Terminus Sabotage not showing Crossfire and the correct faction on the Star Chart UI.
- Fixed Europa Valac not showing Crossfire on Star Chart UI.
- Fixed small doors in the Corpus Ice Planet Rescue tile being affected by lockdowns and trapping players.
- Fixed an issue where Impact Status Effect icons would never display on the HUD next to enemy Health bars.
- Fixed the Kohm having incorrect reload clip ejection timing.
- Fixed overlapping names in Honored Grand Masters list in the Relay.
- Fixed mismatched mission rewards if a player crashes/disconnects from a Squad and then rejoins just as the Squad is completing a mission.
- Fixed Syndicate Captura Rooms missing doors.
- Fixed seeing squad mates’ Tonkor aim trail when shooting or aiming.
- Fixed the Opticor and Ferrox not dealing any damage if it was fired inside Limbo's Stasis as per: this thread
- Fixed Nidus’ Stack Counter being visible when using a Remote Observer.
- Fixed clicking on Linked bundles in Chat leading to the purchase screen instead of the Market screen.
- Fixed a typo on Zephyr Migisi Helmet description.
- Fixed exits to Orokin Puzzle Rooms being only triggerable by Hosts, resulting in Clients sometimes being trapped in the room as per: this thread
- Fixed Euphona Prime’s primary fire projectile not appearing when using low particle settings.
- Fixed an unnecessary Objective Marker appearing after destroying the 3 pipes in Sealab Sabotage.
- Fixed the "NOT" prefix in the Chat Filter list not being localized.
- Fixed Excavators sometimes having inconsistent Health and Shields.
- Fixed Tomb Guardians multiplying on death when force-killed in Simulacrum/Captura.
- Fixed Mutalist MOAs being unable to be hit by finishers.
- Fixed a bug causing Syndicate Offerings to overlap when completing a purchase with the “Hide Owned” filter active.
- Fixed the visuals of the orbital strike smoke trails in the Ambulas boss fight.
- Fixed Orvius charged attacks causing enemies to hang in the air indefinitely when immediately switching to an ability weapon.
- Fixed Grineer Scorpions freezing for several seconds if their grapple pull misses.
- Fixed Forest Camo Skin not applying properly to the Furis.
- Fixed Soma skins not applying to the clip when previewed.
- Fixed the “Gift” option appearing on certain TennoGen skins when they are unable to be gifted.
- Fixed Clients not able to see the destination circle after they or a squadmate has casted Effigy using Chroma’s Guided Effigy Augment.
- Fixed Orokin Sentries being labelled “Turret” when in a deactivated state.
- Fixed Blueprints in the Foundry displaying the craft time as “1 hours” instead of “1 hour”.
- Fixed the Kubrow Tame idle animation not looping correctly.
- Fixed Vor in Ceres Assassination missions remaining alive for the Host when he is one-shot by a Client.
- Fixed script error when viewing the 'Transport' entry in the Objects section.
- Fixed a soft lock caused by accessing the Menu with the End of Mission rewards screen still up in your Orbiter.
- Fixed Corpus Stasis Mine clipping into the floor in the Codex.
- Fixed arm twitching when holding a Rifle with Mesa’s Noble Idle equipped.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground VFX remaining indefinitely after a Host migration.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Booster information when picking them up during a mission.
- Fixed animation on a specific set of doors within The War Within Quest.
- Fixed Resource Containers using incorrect drop tables for the planet in Quest missions.
- Fixed Avenging Truth absorbing damage when RMB was held but no actual damage was blocked.
- Fixed Jackal’s upper legs being invulnerable.
- Fixed ghostly Rampart remaining on Oberon if entering or exiting a Rampart with Renewal active.
- Fixed ghostly Rampart remaining on an enemy if they exit the Rampart while under Nyx’s Mind Control.
- Fixed Nidina Shoulder Plates clipping on Vauban Prime.
- Fixed various Syandana clipping issues for Rhino.
- Fixed various Syandana clipping issues for Hydroid’s Immortal Skin’s waist cloth.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Immortal Skin’s waist cloth clipping into his legs.
- Fixed lower-back clipping issues for the Incubus Ribbon Syandana on a variety of Warframes.
- Fixed various Syandana clipping issues through Nezha’s back.
- Fixed Centuria Syandana clipping issues for various Warframes.
- Fixed Zaikhya Syandana clipping issues for various Warframes.
- Fixed Syandana clipping issues for the Frost Emperor Skin.
- Fixed Oberon’s Feyarch Skin’s skirt getting stuck in his legs.
- Fixed various Syandana clipping issues through Titania’s wings.
- Fixed various Syandana clipping issues through Chroma’s Effigy.
- Fixed Repala Syandana clipping through Loki’s arms.
- Fixed “Clan” not being localized in the Clan Tier title.
- Fixed some cases where localized text would clip outside of the Riven Reroll Button.
- Fixed a crafty guard in the Relays who got a hold of two Bratons instead of one.
- Fixed an issue with weapons shrinking sometimes depending on the skin equipped.
- Fixed unnecessary waypoint markers in Tyl Regor’s boss battle.
- Fixed the assassination room already being destroyed when fighting the Juggernaut Behemoth in Jordas Golem Assassinate.
- Fixed staying as the Operator when in Operator mode during the transition to Archwing in the Jordas Golem Assassination. Being killed as the Operator with your Archwing would respawn the player into the Juggernaut Assassination room, making it impossible to complete the mission.
- Fixed being able to float mid-air if you stand on top of the Juggernaut Behemoth’s spawn pod before he emerges from it.
- Hopeful fix for the Grustrag Three not always spawning in the Law of Retribution.
- Fixed purging into Arching mode in Stage 3 of the The Jordas Verdict while wielding an Exalted Weapon resulting in not having Archwing Weapons.
- Fixed Chromatic Blade Augment not applying elemental FX on Exalted Blade’s projectiles.
- Fixed the black box behind the title and description of a Quest in the “end quest” screen not going all the away across the screen if you did not have a wide enough resolution to support it.
- Fixed Infested Boiler minions always spawning at level 10.
- Fixed an issue with the enemy counter selection buttons in the Simulacrum that would cause you to get stuck in the UI.
- Fixed multiple issues with transmissions during the Ambulas fight.
- Fixed Ambulas doing jump attacks in places where he obviously can’t perform this maneuver.
- Fixed missing objective marker to locate Cache when playing the first mission in the Archwing Quest.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors causing some explosive weapons’ projectiles to detonate almost immediately upon firing, causing self damage.
- Fixed explosive weapons auto-detonating due to Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones.
- Fixed missing mesh on the Zenith.
- Removed duplicated Halls of Ascension rooms on Lua.
- Fixed an issue where cloth would revert to their default position and then settle when things changed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Red Veil Operatives drawing a strange blue effect from their weapon trails.
- Fixed Host taking more damage when their Armor integrity is at 0 during the The Jordas Verdict trial.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when trying to look at your Offline Friends.
- Fixed enemies being able to trigger lockdowns in Sortie Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed the Lacera displaying incorrectly when posing in the Arsenal.
- Fixed issues with Supra Vandal’s tinting.
- Fixed Player Names and Loadouts not displaying properly in Conclave Lobby UI.
- Fixed Chroma Dynasty Skin clipping into many cloth Syandanas.
- Fixed the Yamako and Vanquished Banner syandanas clipping into Oberon Prime’s cloth pieces.
- Fixed an issue with Syndicate Handshakes not working in the Relays.
- Fixed an issue with the Penta grenades not detonating in succession while switching weapons with Adhesive Blast equipped.
- Fixed Weapon skins sometimes not applying to the Weapon in the Market.
- Fixed talking to Cephalon Suda resulting in players being able to bring up the Syndicate UI anywhere in the Relay when they press X.
- Fixed Kuva getting stuck in the ground and ceiling in multiple areas around the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Zenith’s radar not highlighting enemies behind closed doors.
- Fixed the Nikana sheath becoming unattached from your hand and flipped around when performing an air attack.
- Fixed stacking buffs not being removed properly when they hit 0.
- Fixed Melee Channeling FX not properly displaying when joining a mission as a Client.
- Fixed the Heliocor appearing unfolded when holstered on your Warframe’s back in the Relays.
- Made multiple alignment and consistency fixes for doors across different tilesets.
- Fixed having Dual Pistols equipped but switching to single Pistol after placing the Reactor Cell in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed viewing one item in the Market and clicking on a related item sometimes causing duplicate items to appear in the diorama if you press ESC before the related item loaded completely.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in Erpo on Earth.
- Fixed player's master volume settings being set to 0 affecting the damage output of Octavia's Amp.
- Fixed cloth collision Syandana issues with Saryn.
- Fixed the Cyngas flaps unfolding inconsistently in several different ways when previewing it in the Archwing Arsenal.
- Fixed a mis-matched pose for Ivara in the Rifle idle variant.
- Fixed several Excavation, navigation, and AI choke points issues on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed a script error with the Ferrox.
- Made a small performance fix to Operator gameplay.
- Fixed a case where you were unable to save a Chat-Linked Song in the Mandachord.
- Fixed PBR conversion issues in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed Extraction marker staying red after killing all enemies for Exterminate objective.
- Fixed issues with the dissolve FX not properly working on enemies killed with Melee Channeling.
- Possible fix for a crash caused by the Swarm Mutalist MOA’s projectiles.
- Fixed clipping issues with Saita Prime’s arm customizations.
- Fixed FX when switching Glyphs.
- Fixed Ki’Teer Sugatra stiffness.
- Fixed Bullet Jump FX sometimes appearing on a player’s screen if allied Syndicate Operatives use Bullet Jump in mission.
- Fixed Extraction marker pulsing green when it’s acting as an Exterminate marker.
- Fixed a motion blur error on the Silva & Aegis that would occur after an aerial attack.
- Fixed a somewhat rare case of enemy FX lingering indefinitely after death when killed in Limbo’s Rift with Stasis active.
- Fixed the UI tracker in Vor’s Prize saying “Grineer Caches” instead of the intended “Corpus Caches”
- Fixed clipping issues with Equinox’s front cloths.
- Fixed Grineer console screen not switching off upon successful hacking in the Ground Zero mission of Vor's Prize.
- Fixed enemies spawning in view of players in the Ground Zero mission of Vor's Prize.
- Fixed the ammo counter appearing in the 1st mission during Vor’s Prize when no weapons are equipped.
- Fixed Angstrum's charge animation not loading bullets into the weapon chamber.
- Restored missing missile function to some Archwing turrets.
- Fixed crashing out of The Index and rejoining resulting in having no wager. It should now remember the Investment tier you initially selected.
- Fixed controller cursor positioning issues when navigating menus with scrollbars.
- Fixed Condor Dropships potentially ruining stealth because dropship enemies were always alert.
- Fixed some weapons misusing the incorrect attachment fire position.
- Fixed ESC not closing the Conclave challenges menu.
- Fixed issues with successfully chaining the Samba Slash Combo when using the Sarpa with Bullet Dance.
- Fixed Dendra Leg Guards flickering when zoomed into a planet in the Star Chart.
- Fixed Clan or Alliance Emblem rejection messages having a blank message body in localized versions of the game.
- Fixed the second mission of the Archwing Quest having an objective waypoint that either leads nowhere or to the Extraction Point.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in the second mission of the Archwing Quest
- Fixed the “Scan 3 Elite Arid Lancers on Mars” node of the The New Strange Quest leading to any event/Syndicate/Fissure mission on the node instead of a regular mission.
- Fixed equipped Emblems appearing too bright when in the Orbiter.
- Fixed being unable to shoot with the Pandero when downed, except when using alt-fire or when scoped.
- Fixed a crash from clicking a chat link in the Clan/Alliance Message of the Day that is split by the Chat window.
- Fixed Secondary Weapon remaining invisible after throwing a spear weapon if “hide while holstered” is enabled.
- Fixed a soft-lock when opening the menu in Captura.
- Fixed Conclave Arsenal being accessible before the Conclave console is unlocked.
- Fixed several weapons using incorrect models on the floor when players are disarmed.
- Fixed Energy Conversion FX remaining active when accessing the Arsenal in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Chat window not being updated when settings were changed via the option menu after entering/exiting a mission.
- Potential fix for Alert pop-up details showing the incorrect rewards.
- Fixed some blocking in Cephalon transmissions.
- Fixed a rendering issue on one of Simaris’ data boards in the Relays.
- Fixed being unable to use weapons or abilities after entering the Simulacrum Arsenal with an Ability active.
- Fixed Oberon’s Renewal causing Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones to not be fully see-through.
- Fixed script error that caused a UI lock-up when trying to mod your Warframe after exiting a mission.
- Fixed mission objective waypoint marker not disappearing after completing the objective in the The Second Dream.
- Fixed Fissure Weapon buff not applying to alt fire on some weapons.
- Fixed Magnum Force equipped on Castanas modded for multishot resulting in pin-point accuracy.
- Fixed being unable to deal damage to the Jordas Golem from certain angles with the Fluctus.
- Fixed a map hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed the Palatine Hammer Skin being equipped backwards on all hammers (except for the Jat Kittag).
- Fixed encountering the Grustrag Three in a Survival mission resulting in the 5-minute reward UI no longer functioning properly.
- Fixed petting the air animation when attempting to interact with your Kavat immediately after putting it in stasis.
- Fixed some Riven mods having improper grammar that would add confusion or make to the challenge description inaccurate.
- Fixed Kavat customizations not showing up in the Stasis preview.
- Fixed Ability UI not showing proper abilities in the Simulacrum Arsenal after switching Warframes.
- Fixed an exploit in Simaris’ Synthesis tutorial.
- Fixed several collision issues in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed some Melee weapons in the Profile’s Equipment tab displaying a “0% Accuracy” statistic.
- Fixed the camera getting stuck far away from players in Captura.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially cause Grineer Manics to stay cloaked.
- Fixed inconsistencies in Ducat and Syndicate Standing UI backings.
- Fixed Warframe rendering issues when breezing through the map with a low framerate.
- Fixed some beam weapons having too long or short controller vibration effects when shooting.
- Fixed not receiving Cache rewards in the Archwing Quest.
- Fixed issues with extraction not triggering in the Grineer Fortress.
- Fixed projectiles with Punch Through sometimes not passing through passable objects/surfaces.
- Fixed Sapping Osprey mines visually duplicating for Clients.
- Fixed the Silver Grove shrine teleporting out of the Defense area during the final quest mission, making it vulnerable and unable to be protected.
- Fixed the Silva & Aegis Prime not playing burst FXs on hit for Clients.
- Fixed the reward panels position in the Codex Quest screens not being adjusted properly on smaller menu scales.
- Fixed players being allowed to start Quest mission countdown even though they haven't equipped all necessary Gear items.
- Fixed Sugatras attaching incorrectly to the Dark Split-Sword when equipped with the Dominion Skin.
- Fixed Uranus Defense using Interception rewards table instead of Defense reward table.
- New Conclave Map!
Compound - large Earth based map for Annihilation and Team Annihilation
- Acrid, Bolto, Ballistica, Stug and Tysis now available for use in Conclave.
- Channeled Melee damage removed and all Melee weapon damage has been increased to what they currently do when Channeled in Conclave.
- All Melee weapon offhand slams now cause Knockdown in Conclave.
- Aerial Melee attack damage increased for all weapon types in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of slide attacks for heavy blades, hammers and scythes in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of Conclave stance Scarlet Hurricane's Whirling Flush combo.
- Changed the Conclave Stance Biting Piranha, Flashing Razor combo to have quicker animations and increased damage of Leaping Slash combo.
- Changed Conclave Stance Quaking Hand Descending Impact combo to pause after the first attack and removed the second slam attack from it.
- Changed Conclave Stance Celestial Nightfall combos Expanding Spiral and Radial Wounding to have block and pause be after the first attack.
- Changed Conclave Stance Fateful Truth combos Leading Blade and Sudden Spring to have block and pause after the first attack.
- Increased the damage of Conclave Stance Argent Scourge Shrieking Wind combo.
- Changed Conclave Stance Vicious Approach combos Savagery at Hand and Impending Danger to have block and pause be after the first attack.
- Changed Conclave Stance Crashing Timber combos Bending Branch and Falling Leaves to have block and pause to be after the first attack.
- Changed Conclave Stance Last Herald combos Driving Shield and Spiral Ward to have block and pause after the first attack.
- Impair now happens on the last hit of the second attack of Driving Shield.
- Knockdown now happens on the last hit of the second attack of Spiral Ward.
- Increased the damage of Conclave Stance Rising Steel's Blade Wipe combo.
- Changed Conclave Mod Impenetrable Offense to +30% Block, -10 Damage and removed Max Energy requirement.
- Reduced the duration of Cold Status Effects in Conclave to 3 seconds.
- Heavy Warhead and Blind Shot Conclave Mods are no longer equippable on Secondary Shotguns.
- Ash’s Teleport ability no longer needs a target to use in Conclave.
- Reduced the range of Ash’s Teleport in Conclave.
- Reduced explosion radius and damage of Ogris in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Karak in Conclave.
- Lucky Shot Mod can longer be equipped on the Javlok in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of primary and alt fire of Euphona Prime in Conclave.
- Changed the Lie in Wait Conclave Mod to: -100% Reticle Sway, +100% Recoil and lowered to Uncommon
- All sniper rifle and bow damage adjusted to compensate for this change
- Broken Scepter slam changed to Impact from Electricity in Conclave.
- Grinlok damage reduced in Conclave.
- Increased duration of Wukong's Cloud Walker in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Wukong's Iron Jab in Conclave.
- Increased invulnerability duration of Wukong's Defy in Conclave.
- Wukong's Defy now returns 100% Health on death in Conclave.
- Added Energy drain to Wukong's Defy in Conclave.
- Impair added to all of Wukong's Primal Fury attacks in Conclave.
- Quick Return and Rebound Mods are no longer usable in Conclave.
- Castanas family and Talons are now destroyable by damaging them in Conclave.
- Latron Prime damage decreased in Conclave.
- Latron damage increased in Conclave.
- Latron Wraith damage increased in Conclave.
- Conclave Elemental Bullet Jump Mods changed to be cosmetic only and their capacity cost removed.
- Lex damage increased in Conclave.
- Lex Prime damage increased in Conclave.
- Reduced clip size of Sybaris Prime in Conclave.
- Ferrox primary fire damage reduced in Conclave.
- Pandero damage reduced in Conclave.
- Increased ammo pool of Pandero in Conclave.
- Increased Duration of Volt's Shield in Conclave.
- Energy cost while moving removed from Volt's Electric Shield in Conclave.
- Aklex damage increased in Conclave.
- Aklex Prime damage increased in Conclave.
- Increased Range and reduced field of attack of Atlas' Petrify in Conclave.
- Increased the Range of Chroma's Spectral Scream in Conclave.
- Reduced Range, increased damage and Health drain of Inaros' Desiccation in Conclave.
- Increased the speed of Inaros' devouring animation of his Devour ability in Conclave.
- Increased the animation speed of Inaros when he exits Sandstorm in Conclave.
- Split the damage of Nova's Null Stars between Finisher and Energy Drain in Conclave.
- Reduced the speed of Nova's Null Stars in Conclave.
- Increased the speed of Nova's Antimatter Drop in Conclave.
- Increased the speed of Nezha's Blazing Chakram in Conclave.
- Increased the effectiveness of Nezha's passive in Conclave.
- Increased Inaros’ Health in Conclave to 300.
- Increased Inaros’ passive Heal Rate in Conclave.
- Decreased Inaros’ Mobility in Conclave.
- Increased the damage and decreased the Range of Nekros' Soul Punch in Conclave.
- Increased Range of Nidus' Virulence in Conclave.
- Increased Range and Duration of Nidus' Maggots in Conclave.
- Reduced the Range of Trinity's Link in Conclave.
- Reduced mag size and increased damage of Akstiletto Prime in Conclave.
- Removed the fire rate boost of Mesa's passive for dual wield in Conclave.
- Reduced the Duration of Titania's Spellbound in Conclave.
- Reduced the Duration of Saryn's Toxic Lash in Conclave.
- Increased the damage and reduced the Duration of Saryn's Spores in Conclave.
- Shield restore on kill Mods are no longer equippable on Inaros and Nidus in Conclave.
- Conclave Mods that reduce mag size can no longer be used with weapons that only have 1-5 round mags.
- Fixed an error with Ivara's Navigator not increasing damage in Conclave.
- Fixed Nova's passive not knocking down in Conclave.
- Fixed Rhino’s Roar not working properly in Dedicated Servers.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacles from Melee slams and Tentacle Swarm hitting multiple times in a single frame in Conclave.
*If you’ve made it to this note – you either scrolled really fast or your eyes are screaming for moisture! You may have also noticed that there was no mention of Shield Gating within that giant list above. We still have more to test and discuss to ensure this large change is balanced.