Updates are occasional patches and add-ons or removal of information and/or features of a game.
The following updates are for Warframe Open Beta Version 8.
|Updates 8.0: U8.0 • H8.0.1 • H8.0.2 • H8.0.3 • H8.0.4 • H8.0.5 • H184.108.40.206 • H8.0.6 • H220.127.116.11 • H8.0.7 • H18.104.22.168|
|Updates 8.1: U8.1 • H8.1.1 • H8.1.2 • H8.1.3 • H8.1.4 • H8.1.5 • H8.1.6 • H8.1.7|
|Updates 8.2 - 8.3: U8.2 • H8.2.1 • U8.3 • H8.3.1 • H8.3.2 • H8.3.3|
|Updates Collapse AllExpand All|
|Closed Beta Updates||Open Beta: 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22|
July 9, 2013 Forum Post
July 8, 2013 Forum Post
July 5, 2013 Forum Post
- Vulkar Pack is now live! Get your snipin’ on in Grineer Style!
- The Grineer Informers have arrived. Take ‘em out all weekend long!
- Mag's Shield Polarize is now percentage-based instead of flat power (10/15/25/50)%
- Volt's Overload DPS increased and casting time reduced.
- Optimized network code for contact list to better handle large numbers of friends or clan-mates.
- Improved handling of online status updates in congested network conditions (often related to contact-list size).
- Tweaks to opacity of MiniMap.
- Added FX to Rhino Roar.
- Sound tweak to Bronco.
- Fixed for Grandmaster icon showing for all players if you backout of lobby.
- Fixed Volt's shield – it now functions as intended which is to allow shots to fire through from Warframes with increased damage.
- Fixed a number of general performance issues affecting very large clans.
- Fix for cipher being unplayable with controller.
- Fix for players being staggered in air, instead they are knocked down.
- Various tweaks to Mag’s Pull.
- A few sound ambiance tweaks, plus Aklato tweaks.
- Fixed rank 0 fusion cores being a defense reward.
- Fix for Ember's FX on clients.
- Fix for Vauban's Vortex killing friendlies if owner dies and respawns.
- Fix for Radial Disarm being able to manipulate the “enemies remaining” in Exterminate missions.
- Fix for size inconstancy in Mag’s Bullet Attractor.
- Fix for Mag’s Pull not working as intended when client.
- Fix for Snow Globe “Power in Use” bug.
- Fix for Overload “Power in Use” bug.
- Fix for Saryn’s Venom “Power in Use” bug.
July 4, 2013 Forum Post
- Added improved Solar Landmark system for Grandmasters.
- Expanded animation library for the Grineer (combat and ambient animations)
- MOTD now displayed in halls of the Dojo.
- Added support for /invite in chat, and inviting people who aren't on your friends list or in your clan.
- Added 2 options for consumable Fireworks items to the Market.
- Added Red White & Blue color picker.
- Added game invite and add friend options to chat user list context menu.
User Found Additions:
- Kogake slide attack is now a flying kick, the same one you may have noticed in the Tenno Reinforcement intro video on YouTube. Normal attack also includes an uppercut.
- Machete has a new animation.
- Void now has some new tile sets, more traps and lasers, also turrets in locker rooms.
- Doubled the length of alerts for rare rewards.
- Alert System 2.0 is live
- Stalker Bow and Paris 3D draw sounds now have fire rate multiplier.
- 3D Sounds on Pistols and Sentinel now have proper mix effects.
- Improved NPC awareness transfer across host migration.
- Revised multiple melee weapon animations.
- Improved enemy waypoints on minimap to show true location instead of next closest nav location.
- Dojo pieces that are dead ends are marked as such.
- Enemies that had had elemental immunities now take regular damage, with multiplied damage for weaknesses (fire and electricity).
- Updated Warframe abilities to use energy color selected by player.
- including Vauban's grenades, Loki's decoy, Ash Smoke Screen smoke, will have your energy color.
- Grineer now play animation while activating security system, allowing slightly more time to interrupt.
- Improved anti-cheat detection.
- Replaced all known Corpus consoles with Grineer consoles in Grineer levels.
- Made session join failures able to identify when the failure was because the session is full; hopefuly this will make losing a void key join race a little less magical.
- Added missing sounds from Prime melee weapons (swoosh!).
- Only enemies that see the player will activate panic buttons, preventing enemies in other zones hitting activating the alarms.
- Reduced particle systems on some fog that were causing performance issues on low-end machines.
- EDIT @ 8:24 PM Prova Weapon model updated.
- Mag: forum link
- Mag: Pull- Changed to pull all targets in front of the player.
- Mag: Shield Polarize - Now radial instead of single target. Radial damage around enemy targets that suffer shield drain.
- Mag: Bullet Attractor - Bullet attractors now become volatile when target dies before attractor is finished, these cause radial damage around the dead target.(needs more visual polish)
- Rhino: forum link
- Rhino: Iron Skin - 400,600,800,1200 damage caps. Removed timer.
- Rhino Roar: NEW POWER: Radial damage buff for all players within range (10%,15%,25%,50%)
- Rhino: Rhino Stomp - Rolled Radial blast and Rhino Stomp together. Rhino Stomp now does damage to enemies(150,300,500,700)
- Volt: forum link
- Volt: Speed: Now a radial group buff, All Tenno in a radius around the caster will get a speed and melee weapon speed increase (speed, range, duration all increase with fusion level). Range (15,20,22,25) Speed (10%,15%,25%,50%) Duration (5,6,8,10).
- Overload: Higher damage output during entire animation.
- Shock: Has proper chaining, fusion now increases the number of chains and the radius it looks for further chaining targets.
User Found Changes:
- Sound changes: Gorgon, Lato, Aklato, Strun, Viper, Twin Viper, Snipetron, Bronco, Dual Bronco, Furis, Afuris, Latron Prime. Melee Charge attack seems to have a slightly different sound effect.
- Ash's invisibility (Smoke Screen) will not render Ash completely invisible anymore, just like Loki's Invisibility. Ash will now have a white, ghostly model during cloak (color may also be affected by your energy color). This may affect its usefulness during duel.
- You can now kneel and chill in dojo LOL. Also some minor color changes.
- Railgun Moas will now knock you down instead of stagger you.
- Infested Runners can knock you down when close enough while exploding, and stagger when they explode farther away.
- Fixed Defense Missions awarding level 0 Fusion Cores
- Fixed Endless Defense missions that could be ended immediately upon host migration.
- Fixed AI pathfinding reported in Grineer Boss room.
- Fixed areas in Grineer maps that players could wall run out of the level.
- Fixed edge case issue where objective marker would not clear upon completing Capture objective.
- Fixed issue where some AI types could not be executed with stealth kills.
- Fixed stealth attacks on Infested Chargers that failed to bring out melee weapon.
- Fixed stealth attack kills not counting towards mission kill stats.
- Fixed loot crate positions in Corpus Outpost hanger that were inside the floor.
- Fixed loss of functionality when loading mods if user has significant amount in inventory.
- Fixed missing sound effects for Fang and Ether Daggers slide attack.
- Fixed all projectiles to accept energy color selection.
- Fixed lag and FX issues when shooting through Volt’s shield.
- Fixed Ember’s World on Fire ability not showing effects on enemies.
- Fixed missing Loc strings observed in Orokin missions.
- Fixed missing ragdoll events on Infested death animations.
- Fixed missing Cronus charge attack sound.
- Fixed idle animations that would move the player slightly when no weapons are equipped (Dojo).
- Fixed mis-aligned muzzle flash on Burston weapon.
- Fixed instances of inactive Corpus AI when spawned on centre platform of Outpost Defense.
- Fixed some Defense text strings that would appear to clients in host’s language.
- Fixed various Warframe abilities that were not working on Cryopod/Core.
- Fixed issue where pending recipe list was falsely reporting to be empty.
- Fixed various reported graphics clipping and z-fighting issues.
- Fixed Vortex instantly killing enemies in certain cases.
- Fixed ragdolls being destroyed when held in a Vortex for too long (more than 15 seconds).
- Fixed various lightmap and z-fighting issues in reported levels.
- Fixed issue where game invites would not be ignored from ignored users.
- Fixed Orokin traps causing shockwave will cause screen blur throughout the whole level.
- Fixed a Corpus extraction level that allowed users to climb out of it.
- Fixed Ash’s Smoke Screen where he’d hold both melee and primary weapon.
- Fixed Kogake charge attack from damaging Sentinels.
- Fixed various reported collision and clipping issues across all maps.
- Fixed some edge cases where melee strikes would attack with primary weapon.
- Fixed melee action being temporarily blocked after completing a slide attack with Dual Zorens.
- Fixed some missions may be completed by simply walking into the extraction.
- Fixed mantling not always working when there are some obstructions above the player.
- Fixed issue where doors remain locked after lockdown is cleared.
- Fixed Phorid not attacking crouched players.
- Fixed Orokin laser trap cooldown UI timer not showing on clients.
- Fixed various map holes and clipping issues based on user reports.
- Fixed issue where Rescue Agents and nearby AI would pause if player ran two rooms ahead.
- Fixed progression stopper where secondary capture mission target did not appear.
- Fixed an issue where Trinity could get sliced in half or ragdoll when her link target was meant to receive such an injury.
- Fixed rescue room triggers to only enable when the objective is active to prevent bugs when it's a secondary objective.
- Fixed enemies springing to their feet immediately after surviving Mag's Crush ability.
- Fixed some animation blending issues when carrying Datamass.
- Fixed some common trouble spots where Datamass could get stuck and be unreachable.
- Fixed issue where Corpus elevator could occasionally change direction before reaching the top.
- Fixed Ember’s World on Fire ability from targeting inactive turrets.
- Fixed multiple issues with Mag Bullet Attractor ability (FX on host/client, unintended projectile weapon behaviour, Glaive was not working with this ability).
- Fixed Hammer Boss phases breaking after Frost’s Avalanche ability.
- Fixed issue where a primary or secondary Spy objective would require 0 terminals.
- Fixed multiple reported crash issues.
Hot-Hotfix @ 9:05 PM EDT
- Fixed 'Power In Use' bug when using Frost's Avalanche
- Fixed missing animation with Volt's Overload.
- Fixed Matchmaking region resetting on Login.
- Fixed 'square' light artifact around dynamic lights (most noticable in cave tilesets).
- Returned Infested pack to the store after accidentally removing it.
Note: Start Chart connections have changed in this Update in prep for rolling out the upcoming reworked UI.
July 3, 2013 Forum Post
Just a small hotfix this afternoon... enjoy the livestream!
- fixed gameplay crash when joining a mission in progress
June 28, 2013 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcement
- The Kogake are coverings for your hands and feet which will allow you to engage in hand-to-hand combat. Get up close and personal with these combat wraps and strike down your enemies!
- Love the Kogake? Join our Kogake Kills contest! The 5 Best Kogake Kills win 1000 Platinum: link
- Want to walk like an Infested? Check out the latest Infested Color Palette!
- Green with envy over the Grineer? Curious about your nemesis’ arsenal? Try out some Grineer weapons as an alternative to your Tenno starting gear!
- Added a “recruitment” channel to Global Chat!
- Changes to Streamline Mod: cost reduction is now linear. (further explanation: link)
- Changes to Scythe hit detection: adjusted timing of first swing, and added appropriate damage once swing is over (people were being murdered long after the Scythe was no longer swinging).
- Lato now has queued fire, and is set up like other semi-auto weapons.
- Fusion Moa hitbox has been adjusted to be larger.
- Changes to IRC commands to be case insensitive and reject unknown commands to avoid embarrassing chat attempts.
Updated Provawaiting on further positive reports beyond an updated icon. Results of reports: icon has been updated, rest remains to be added.
- Fix for Team Heal not healing the team.
- Fixing Warframe abilities not notifying in-mission challenges for clients.
- Several Fixes for “In Air” bug when trying to cast certain powers.
- Fix for Trinity’s Well of Life and Energy Vampire being considered “in use” even on dead targets.
- Fix for Vauban’s abilities not working if thrown on Orokin ice trap.
- Fixed Fusion Moa’s from launching themselves into low-earth orbit.
- Fix for Vauban’s Tesla not activating if tossed onto a Grineer Shield Lancer’s shield.
- Fixed Torid gas clouds not receiving damage buffs from mods.
- Fixed shockwave orbs not hitting the player at certain angles.
- Fixed Acrid’s DOT not always working on client.
- Fixed ammo not being consumed on some weapons when shooting Nyx’s absorb.
- Fixed UI issues when resizing window when mod screen is open.
- Fixes for Infested “arm” attacks behaving poorly after death.
- Fix for Wyrm’s crowd dispersion not being able to stun certain enemy types.
- Fix for Wyrm’s crowd dispersion not stunning certain enemies during attack sequences.
- Fixed range damage issues with Wyrm’s crowd dispersion.
- Adjusted crowd dispersion FX to better match damage radius.
- Fix for bosses not dropping resources on clients if they’re killed by the host with a projectile weapon.
- Fix for melee weapon not being usable after host migration.
- Fix for jump attack now setting velocity
June 26, 2013 Forum Post - Chat Optimizations And More!
Small and powerful!
- Huge optimizations to chat UI performance.
- Added workarounds for 10054 and 10060 connection failures.
- Fixed online missions becoming locked after host migration occurs. Players can now join provided that the objective has not yet been completed.
- Fixed another case of "power in use" occurring when using Bladestorm.
June 24, 2013 Forum Post
A small batch!Fixes:
- Weekend Dethcube bundle deal is now over.
- Fixed crash when upgrading mod just as mission starts.
- Fixed rare hang that could occur when joining alert missions.
- Added better back-end diagnostics for chat server connection issues.
June 21, 2013 Forum Post
June 21, 2013 Forum Post
A tiny hotfix in prep for the Weekend!Fixes:
- Polish for the Weekend Event.
- Improved diagnostic report generated by crash reporter.
- Improved font legibility.
June 19, 2013 Forum Post
- Removed Slide Cooldown
- Updated Sound FX for reloading a Sicarus
- Added visual indicator to Ogris and Lanka when they are ready to fire
- Added Sound FX for Wyrm Sentinel’s Crowd Control ability
- Reworked some of the pit traps in the Loot Rooms found in Orokin Void levels
- Updated Visual FX on Ember’s Overheat ability
- Updated Visual FX on Trinity’s Link and Energy Vampire abilities
- Updated Visual FX on Ash’s Smoke Screen ability
- Tuned difficulty for Mastery Challenges for Ranks 4+ to be more balanced for a wider range of weapons
- Sentinels will now be revived at the end of a dueling round
- Fixed an issue causing players to not acquire Pickups when rolling, sliding or using a power through them
- Fixed crash that could occur when using Vortex
- Fixed shields not replenishing if damaged while using Nyx's Absorb
- Fixed missing Charge-up Sound FX on various swords
- Fixed dead ends appearing in Dojo at the point where two rooms perfectly connect
- Fixed some collision and AI navigation issues in Corpus Defense missions
- Fixed an issue causing enemies to continue spawning in an Extermination mission, after the count had reached zero
- Fixed an issue with Saryn’s Poison ability, so that the globes now replicate correctly for clients
- Fixed Hornet Strike not affecting DOT from the Acrid
- Fixed an issue causing some traps in the Orokin Void levels to not take any damage from certain weapons
- Fixed an issue causing players to be left in an unresponsive, black screen state when a duel round completes
June 13, 2013 Forum Post
- Fixed Banshee Sonar "power in use" issue
- Fixed Infested bosses disappearing after being damaged by Kestrel
- Added Mobile Defense missions to alerts
- Fixed Tower Exterminate keys sometimes resulting in Raid missions
- Fixed elevator direction being reversed in clan Dojo builder UI
- Fixed elevator textures in Dojo
- Fixed elemental effects not outlining Dual Cleavers properly
- Fixed Acrid darts not disappearing
- Updated Bo unequip sound
- Fixed Polearm not collapsing after performing a jumping melee attack
- Improved collision detection on Polearm attacks
- Fixed Polearm sometimes appearing blurry after attacking
- Fixed Sentinels missing muzzle flash when attacking
- Fixed Ignis and Flux Rifle showing a clip size of 1.$ in the arsenal
- Fixed incorrect tooltip description for Snow Globe
- Fixed sign-in reward UI showing 1 star when awarding coupon (consecutive sign-in count wasn’t actually affected)
- Fixed gameplay crashes
June 10, 2013 Forum Post
- fixed issues with Ash's Bladestorm on client
- fixed elemental visual FX not applying to polearm correctly
- fixed fire visual FX missing from levels
- fixed missing textures and floor in Mars - War and other Grineer Cave levels
- highlight effect for Mod pickups will remain until all players have acquired the Mod
- fixed cases where players could fall through elevator floor when jumping & meleeing
- fixed rare DirectX crash when switching between windowed & fullscreen mode
- fixed NPCs jumping down through terrain in Outpost Defense level
June 7, 2013 Forum Post
The Orthos is a double bladed polearm, a first of its kind for the Tenno. The Kestrel is a deadly Boomerang, a heavy throwing weapon that can knock down enemies at a distance.
- Toggle Sprint now an option in UI Settings
- Aim Assist for controllers is now a toggle option.
- Added Clan “Message of the Day” feature. People with Ruler or higher privileges in clans can add a MOTD by using this command “/motd” in their clan chat channel .
- Mantle Animations added, get ready to front flip like Frost in the latest trailer!
and Prova Prodnow share a new animation set. (Prova Prod is coming!)
- Kunai sheaths can now be colour customized.
- Defense mission reward tables have been reviewed and changed. Reward tables are now split between factions. Fusion cores have now been added to the drop tables.
- Increase max length of Flux Rifle Beam.
- Added gibbing polish to enemies that are killed by doors.
- Added confirmation messages to UI when performing Clan Actions (promotions, etc.).
- Various Sound improvements to weapons with this Hotfix!
- Tesla Coils on characters will now have fewer FX.
- Fixed crates being in defense mission dead zone (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/59740-defense-mission-deadzone-please-read/)
- Fixed bug where Arrows would float in game.
- Fixed issue where using Mags Crush on Moas would cause them to “die” twice.
- Fix for Ammo pack beacon remaining in game after ammo is picked up.
- Improvements to Galleon Wall Running in certain connectors .
- Fix for sprint preventing certain weapons functions (sprint and aim works, sprint and shoot cancels run).
- Fix client issue with Blade Storm: wasn’t properly creating teleport effects.
- Fixed various collision issues affecting AI enemies and players in the Orokin Void levels.
- Fixed arm fins on Excalibur and Excalibur Prime clipping through the arm when using iron sights.
- Fix for Grineer bombard rockets being collidable after explosion
- Fix for triggered pressure plates being host only in Orokin Void.
- Fix for lighting issues in certain levels.
- Fix for Capture Target being dissolved by acrid, becoming un-capturable.
- Fix for Nyx absorb being interrupted by Nauseous crawlers.
- Fix for Volt getting up from bleedout when speed ends.
- Fix for Kunai not operating as a silent weapon.
- Fixed kills not being counted by Rhino’s Charge and Stomp.
- Fixed player being held in air when pulled by Grineer Scorpion on different elevation
June 7, 2013 Forum Post
- Fixed issues with Decoy’s ability to distract enemies. The current design is that the AI will give up trying to kill a decoy they cannot reach or damage.
- Fix for reticule not being in center of screen.
- Reposition for reload animations. This is related to the Reticule. Sorry for any confusion!
- Fix for clients not seeing Banshee’s silence.
- Increased the damage on Dera Energy Rifle.
- Increased fire distance on the Flux Rifle.
- Reduced fieldron cost for Lanka Rifle.
- Fixed issues where Void Key missions were unjoinable by invite.
June 6, 2013 Forum Post
- Fix for Jackal falling through floor. We have removed the portal-creating escape methods from his arsenal.
- Fixes for reloads repeating at low framerates (this should help with Kunai).
- Coupons have returned to the login-reward pool! They are for use on the www.warframe.com/buyplatinum for discounts!
- Fix for Kunai sound FX.
- Game now indicates when a game invite was successfully sent.
- Fix for getting stuck in a sprinting state after sliding.
- Fix for matchmaking options when joining a Void Key Lobby.
- Fix for objective markers not disappearing after completing capture objective.
Fix for Lotus not talking in languages other than English.Rephrase: If you run game in language other than "English", Lotus would not speak her lines (these lines were still English).
- Fix for Nyx Power in Use bug (maybe time for a Livestream rematch!).
- Fix Ember's Overheat ability preventing all damage/healing when damaged when upgraded and mixed with upgraded Focus mod.
- Fixed Banshee’s Silence ability not affecting enemies.
- Improved aiming reticule visibility.
- Fixed Torid rockets detonating immediately after firing.
- Fix for Ogris and Multishot damaging player.
May 31, 2013 Forum Post
- Fix for Rhino Stomp.
- Potential fix for Kunai reload.
- Fix for not being able to claim sentinel in Marketplace
- Optional Reset enabled.
May 31, 2013 Forum Post
Added a chance to win discounts on Website Platinum Bundles to the daily login rewards!Reverted until further notice!
- Couches have been repossessed from all Tenno Dojos. The Tenno told us “these aren’t ninja enough”, so we are working to decorate appropriately in future
- Dojo room capacity upped to 64
Users who made their Warframe accounts on the www.warframe.com website can now use their Steam Wallet on the Buy Platinum page as a payment option, instead of being limited to Ultimate PayThis Change has also been reverted until further notice. A few web changes need some fixin'. Sit tight, it´ll come!
- The Optional Reset is now live again. The team has come up with the following: IF you now contribute to Dojo, you Forfeit Optional Reset. Prompts will inform you of this as you play the game
- Fixed bug where reload completion circle stays on screen after duel ends.
- Fixed reloading and charging being cancelled by sprinting on charged weapons.
- Fixed round music playing after dueling player has disconnected.
- Fixed Vauban’s Tesla traps not appearing on clients that join after thrown.
- Fixed Forma Blueprint icon to match up with Forma icon.
- Various improvements to member list population on Chat Window.
- Fix occurrences of the Ballista stomp hitting the player twice.
- Fixed infested leapers not being affected by Vauban’s bounce while leaping in air.
- Fixed issues with dueling where players could be teleported or break barrier into arena.
- Fixed Forma not being obtained by user as reward in alert missions.
- Fixed Rage mod not having a polarity.
- Added contribution filtering for tech projects to prevent over contribution.
- Fix Ash and Loki teleport in duels, no longer target spectators.
- Fixed Grineer Scorpion not working on client.
- Fixed damage inconsistency with Orokin traps on host/client.
- Fixed crash when host migration occurs while capture victim is downed.
- Fix for Corpus melee enemies not attacking defense target.
- Fixed Vortex functionality causing issues with other abilities (namely bounce).
May 29, 2013 Forum Post
- Volt in Void Missions fixed.
- Broken Textures in missions fixed.
- Removed Placeholder text strings.
- Ran Script to fix up accounts affected by Void Key Pack changes.
May 29, 2013 Forum Post - Its getting Hot(Fix) in here!
- Fixed Sonic Boom damage on client
- Fixed Ash Shuriken and Nyx Psychic Bolts not functioning correctly on clients
- Fixed exploit where an Orokin Void mission could be started without the host directly using a Void Key
- Fixed dueling in Dojo breaking after a host migration occurs
- Fixed clients not connecting to new host when host migration occurs in Dojo
- Fixed not being able to sell Blueprints received from Orokin Void missions
- Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key
- Increased drop rate of Reaper Blade and Latron Prime Receiver to "Common" for Void Level "III" Missions
- Sentinel buffs: improved firing accuracy, plus extended attack range for Warrior and Revenge to 15m
- Decreased volume on DethCube firing effects
- Launcher improvements: Added a new content download system and verification tool. You can trigger a verification scan from the launcher settings to repair corrupted files in place without having to re-download the entire game. Content updates are now even more rigorously checked for corruption and the launcher now includes download statistics for the content update phase.
- Added note regarding Orokin Void blueprint drop rates.
May 24, 2013 Forum Post - Hit Me With Your Best Hot(Fix)
- Added confirmation when quitting or leaving Clans.
- Option added for larger font size in chat window.
- Only members with forged dojo keys can contibute to Dojos.
- Critical chances on bows have been fixed, (10% for normal, 20% for charged).
- Vauban powers now working as intended. A bug prevented the physics of most skills to work properly.
- Fix for Level 1 enemies appearing in difficult missions in The Void.
- Fix for Reaper Handle drop rate being too high.
- Fixes for various Blueprints not being saved to inventory, including Reaper.
- Flame Lancer and Shotgun Grineer improvements. They will no longer shoot at targets out of range.
- Fixed objective not disappearing for clients on Orokin Levels.
- Fixed issue where Players would get stuck in the Dojo GreatHall
- Fixed issue where destruction of Dojo Elements not working as intended.
- Fixed issue where permissions for Dojo Roles not working as intended.
- Improved communication cues for Speed Runs in The Void.
- Fix for game invites between Clan members who aren't on Friends list.
- Fixed issues with beam being visible for too long on certain beam weapons.
- Fix for UI Synchronization when other players did contributions to rooms you were simultaneously contributing to.
- Fix for fire effects now showing up on clients until shields are down.
- Fix for Grineer Lancers not shield-bashing.
- Fix for Grineer Scoprion Rope remaining out when she is killed during pull action.
- Lech Kril no longer burns himself with Fire... what a Pyro!
- Various Crash fixes.
May 24, 2013 Forum Post - Some Like It Hotter!
- Fixed Nyx Absorb not working, resulting in "Power in Use" bug.
- Fixed remaining levels that resulted in Critical failures, sending users into emptiness.
- Snowglobe bug fixed.
- Fixed issue where end-of-mission rewards were not being saved (namely in The Void).
- Fixed issue where Login Rewards (including Forma) were not being obtained.
- Fixed issue where Foundry would break after receiving certain drops.
- Fixed Ash Chassis tag appearing on incorrect items.
May 24, 2013 Forum Post - Comin In' Hot!
- Frost Powers not working
- Latron Prime recipes reading "Ash Chassis" requirement
- General bugs with "Ash Chassis" appearing where not intended
- Void Key pack giving 3 out of 5 keys (ALL people with this should make support.warframe.com tickets)
- Dojo Permissions not working as intended.
- Can no longer sell Clan Key Blueprint
- Improvement to Critical Mission bug where levels would send users into emptiness and death. More progress coming soon.
May 23, 2013 Forum Post
- Fixed crash-to-desktop bug.
May 23, 2013 Forum Post - Rise of the Warlords
Grineer Galleon (NEW LOCATION SET!)
- At last we can reveal the Grineer ships!
- Explore vast, rusted chambers evocative of an amazing space-submarine vibe that exudes the gritty bulk of the Grineer Army!
- The Grineer ships come with new vicious enemies, hell-bent on dismembering any Tenno intruders.
- Lieutenant Lech Kril has been training and this already formidable Grineer boss has new tricks up his sleeve.
Orokin Void (NEW SECRET LOCATION SET!)
- An exciting new tile-set hidden within a dimensional fold!
- Players can buy or loot Void Keys to open up exciting loot runs in the Ancient Orokin Towers.
- Explore the hidden fortresses of the Ancient Orokin race!
- But beware, these are dangerous places, fraught with traps and guarded by the corrupted remains of past-raiders!
DOJO BUILDING (ALPHA)
- Brand new tile set with Tenno architecture & design
- New set of possibilities for user-created levels begins with our Dojo Building (Alpha).
- Clan members contribute resources to fund construction projects to build their Clan Dojo.
- Architects have total control of the layout, selecting hallways, junctions and special rooms to build.
- Clan members 'vote with their resources', funding the construction to completion.
- Note: Expect a few bumps as this is an ambitious new feature for Warframe: player-created levels! We will be working hard to smooth out the kinks and pave the way for amazing player-built future of Warframe!
- The Dojo can be accessed by joining or creating a clan. Doing this automatically puts a Clan Key blueprint in your inventory to craft.
DOJO RESEARCH (ALPHA)
- Clans can build Dojo rooms that open up Technology Research options...
- This gives your clan access to an array of deadly new weapons only accessible through the research system.
- Clan members collect research samples and pool resources to fund advanced new weaponry projects.
- Upon completion, members have access to Blueprints allowing them to build never-seen-before weaponry in their Foundry!
- Clans can build special dueling rooms to challenge your Clan members to friendly duels!
- Clan members can watch the action and cry foul... our small dueling team is eager for feedback and have been careful to balance dueling in a way that only affects the Duels.
POLARIZE WEAPON SYSTEM!
- Got your gear to level 30? Prepare to Polarize!
- With the newly discovered “Forma”, you can now add or swap a Polarity value on your gear every time you reach level 30.
- Forma can be purchased or found through Daily Login Rewards, Alerts, or possible Missions rewards for completing missions in The Orokin Void.
HUD IMPROVEMENTS! (Key Commands)
- Viewing your party’s stats is now a Toggle option instead of Hold key!
- Want to take some fancy screenshots... WITHOUT the HUD? Now you can!
WHAT IS Stalker?
- We don’t know... but we’ve heard killing him can garner quite the reward...
NEW WEAPONS & GEAR!
- 20+ new weapons added in this update!
- Tenno crafted Kunai (throwing daggers) available in the market for a silent weapon option in your pistol slot.
- New Grineer weapons added to the Market including the Machete, Dual Cleavers, and the lethal Vulkar sniper rifle.
- By popular demand the Market also now has a single-handed Ether Sword, and Dual Broncos for sale.
- As mentioned above, Clan Research brings 9 exciting new player weapons to Warframe, but you need to build your Research facilities to discover them!
- Energy weapons, Biological Toxins and high-impact explosives are waiting to be uncovered.
- In addition to these weapons, there are 5 rare weapons to chase in special drops. Who will discover them first?
- New Sentinel Pet available in the Marketplace...the infamous Dethcube!
- Looking for blueprint components to build your Frost Prime? Seek out the Orokin Towers in the Void!
BRAND NEW MODS!
- Sanctuary - Creates a shield around the player when they are reviving fallen allies.
- Reach - Extends melee reach by %
- Master Thief - % chance to unlock locked lockers.
- Insulation - Reduces effect of environment ice on shields.
- Rage - Damage done to your health is added to your energy.
- Melee Channel - Any energy you expend in casting is added to your next melee strike.
- Acrobat - Reduces stamina cost on wallruns!
- Hawk Eye - Pistol zoom
- Eagle Eye - Rifle zoom
- Ambient FX for Vauban's Tesla ability have been toned down
- Infested enemy types now play reaction to Banshee Soundquake.
- Rhino’s Iron Skin ability once again gives push immunity.
- Rhino’s Iron Skin damage absorption values capped: but up to a damage (d) cap of: 200 d, 400 d, 600 d, and 800 d based on mod rank.
- Rhino’s Iron Skin ability draws Aggro from enemies.
- Alloy Plate Drop Rates have increased and been added as a resource to Pluto
- Recipes for crafting weapons have been adjusted to a lower resource requirement.
- Ash's Shuriken improvements added: it now seeks targets and multiple projectiles added at higher ranks.
- Fixed issue where Vauban's Bounce ability could be used to chain-incapacitate humanoid enemies during their recovery state.
- Fixed issue where some Warframe powers would be available even if you didn't have the mod equipped.
- Fixed misnamed Ash Systems Blueprints.
- Fixed some animation event and damage deformer related crashes
- Fixed bug with Extermination Missions not being able to be completed.
- Fix for fused ability mod, it now properly and consistently increases power.
- "WHERE IS TRADING?" It is still being worked on, not ready for deployment yet.
- Team standing by for bug reports!