Remote Grineer bases focus on research and development of bio-modification and gene repair.
Uranus is a planet where the Grineer are the controlling faction.
The Uranus Nav Segment can be obtained by defeating Kela De Thaym, located on Merrow, Sedna.
The Assassination Target of the planet is the Tyl Regor, who is located in the mission Titania and where the blueprints for the parts of the Equinox Warframe can be obtained. He also has a higher than average chance to drop Gallium.
This is also the only planet to feature the Grineer Sealab Tileset, Submersible Archwing mode, and the ability to change between ground combat and Archwing gameplay in a mission.
Uranus does not currently have a Tenno Relay.
Invasion Missions: The Corpus will appear as a "Sideable or Opposing" faction while the Infested will always appear as an "Opposing" faction during Invasion missions.
Spy Missions: Special enemy variants have a chance of spawning during Spy missions.
Survival Missions: The following lists below do not apply to Survival missions.
|| Tile Set
- Miranda is recommended to gather Plastids quickly due to a constant amount of enemy spawns.
- Oculyst spawns are common around the Desdemona sector, giving easier access to the Natah quest.
- Every Grineer Sealab mission can drop Tellurium making them an extremely efficient alternative to pure Archwing missions with a Warframe such as Nekros who can create more drops.
- This is also better if the player's Archwing is weaker than their ground combat potential.
- Uranus has special enemies that spawn in Grineer Sealabs that have "Drekar" before their respective unit name.
- A list of Drekar enemies are Lancers, Elite Lancers, Butchers, Scorpions, Heavy Gunners, Ballistas, Eviscerators, Manic Bombards, Manics, Troopers, and Seekers.
- These units have enhanced stats compared to their normal versions.