The main benefit of the Gram over the other heavy weapons is that it has a relatively short charge time (1800ms) and yet has the same base charge damage. This build aims to maximise the damage that charge attacks provide.
The mods used are:
- Fury (Fire Rate) at Rank 5 (9) - The swing time component of the heavy weapon charge attacks is larger than the charge time component hence a maxed Fury mod is mandatory.
- Reflex Coil (Charge Speed) at Rank 5 (7)
- Killing Blow (Charge Damage) at rank 5 (11)
- Sundering Strike (Armor Piercing) at rank 5 (7)
- Molten Impact (Fire Damage) at rank 5 (11)
- Rending Strike (Armor Piercing and Charge Damage) at rank 3 (9)
- Focus Energy (Electrical Damage and Charge Speed) at rank 3 (9) - This mod has 45% charge speed 60% electrical damage when maxed, which is 15% more than the Shocking Touch mod.