Stalker^^^ not Reapers xD
Every one knows our favorite guy/gal, the Stalker. If you don't, may he/she never thuroughly kick your Framed butt... Ever (Not Likely). Most feel like he can't be beat, myself included. My playgroup and I got together (Raidcall, check it out) and dicussed the best way to farm this guy. This Is what we came up with.
- She is Blessing support. Yes Stalker dipels its immunity effect, but not its healling properties. Basically spam Blessing. She needs to be able to cast it a few times. (Power Efficiency + Power Max)
- Also, she needs to use Energy Vampire occasionally. Avoid using Well of Life, Blessing defeats the purpose.
- Pull to keep Stalker away.
- Bullet Atracter so that you have no need to aim that well.
- Shield Polarize, Initially it helps kill Stalker, otherwise it helps with survivability. Mostly, use her for initial damage to shields.
- Desecration for the drops. Thats about it.
- Soul Punch is ehh but usable.
- This is your "runner". Being the fastest Frame available, he is the prime choice for the Stalker's target.
- Not sure if Radial Disarm affects the Stalker, but it is possible.
- Beef him up, Max stamina, shields, and health.
- This weapon has good DPS (damage per second). 'Nuff said.
- Use the reload trick, switch to your secondary, melee, or use an ability when your ammo said 100 to cut reload time in half (roughly).
- Honestly the best engame weapon in existance.
- Ridiculous DPS (thousands a second).
- Usefull innherant poison damage.
- Damage overtime is excelant.
- Avoid secondaries, they aren't that good compared to Primaries. Brakk is to close range to be useful.
- Avoid melee, the Stalker will not hesitate to squash you like a bug if you get too close.
- Trinity, hit 'Z' (default team list which displays health stuffs.)
- If you must, spam status abilities, the stalker has to Dispel each time you do. This gives you half a second to do some free damage.
- Stay close at all costs.
- Use voice communication, it will help with synergy and overall success.
These are all recommendations, not guidelines, do it however works for you.
Good luck and cheers fellow Tenno. :)