- Radiation (Heat + Electric) +75% Damage against Heavy Grineer Units, including Elite Lancers.
- Viral (Cold + Toxin) +75% Damage against All Grineers, with exception of Machinery.
- Adding a Grineer Faction Damage Mod can boost the damage output.
- Puncture or Corrosive could also be a good alternative type.
- For Innate Radiation Weapons, replace the additional Radiation with Corrosive.
- Magnetic (Cold + Electric) +75% Damage against Shields & Proto Shields, basically against all Corpus
- Toxin +50% against Flesh, -25% against Robotic. Corpus enemies comes with a High Base Shield and Low Health. Toxin is able to ignore the shields and immediately damaging the low health, killing them much faster.
- Adding a Corpus Faction Damage Mod can boost the damage output.
- It is possible to focus on only Toxin damage, saving additional mod space for other mods.
- For Innate Toxin Weapons, stack the Toxin Damage while also adding Magnetic.
- Corrosive (Electric + Toxin) +75% Damage against Ancients, with exception of Healers.
- Heat +25% Damage against Chargers & Leapers. +50% Damage against Crawler, Runners & Osprey
- Gas could also be a good alternative type to replace Heat.
- Adding a Infested Faction Damage Mod can boost the damage output.
- For Innate Heat Weapons, stack the Heat Damage or add Gas Damage while also adding Corrosive.
- Melee Weapons are recommended for Non-Ancients due to the low health and the melee weapon's ability to hit multiple enemies. This can also save ammo to be used for Ancients and Ospreys.
- Corrosive (Electric + Toxin) +75% Damage against Corrupted Heavy Gunners and Ancients.
- Cold +50% Damage against Shields. This can be extremely useful in the void due to the Orokin Drones projecting shields for its Corrupted Allies.
- It is best to ignore adding additonal damage types like Toxin & Radiation for the Lancers and Corrupted Corpus.
Modding Sentinel Weapons
- Blast (Heat + Cold) Knockdowns enemies, making them extremely susceptible to damage.
- Corrosive (Electric + Toxin) Makes enemies' armors ignore much lesser or no damage at all, making them more susceptible to damage.
- It is not recommended to select the correct damage types for each faction on your Sentinel Weapons unless you don't mind them stealing your affinity.
- Blast is extremely important and is not recommended to replace it.