Of course, the listed changes can be seen on https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/73282-hotfix-83/
But here are some more changes that I've noticed after the update. By no means this is the completed set of changes, it's just a brief recap of my "findings", hope it helps for people who don't have the affected weapons/warframes.
- Sound changes: Gorgon, Lato (also the akimbo counter parts), Strun, (Twin) Viper, Snipetron. Melee Charge attack seems to have a slightly different sound effect.
- All of them except the snipetron now sounded more muffled.
- Kogake slide attack is now a flying kick, the same one you may have noticed in the Tenno Reinforcement intro video on YouTube. Other melee weapons do not seem to have different animations.
- Void now has some new tile sets, more traps and lasers, also turrets in locker rooms.
- Ash's invisibility (Smoke Screen) will not render Ash completely invisible anymore, just like Loki's Invisibility. Ash will now have a white, ghostly model during cloak (color may also be affected by your energy color). This may affect its usefulness during duel.
- All Warframe abilities, all of them, including Vauban's grenades, Loki's decoy, Ash Smoke Screen smoke, will have your energy color.
- Ash Shuriken doesn't have a flight trail anymore. (Is a glitch, doesn't appear for player)
- You can now kneel and chill in dojo LOL. Also some minor color changes.
That's what I have right now. I'm also interested to see what else have changed.
EDIT: lol thanks y'all for pointing out some more additional changes. For some of them I cannot easily confirm but I'll still put it here fyi.
- Forgot: Machete also has a new animation.
- Forgot: Kogake normal attacks now includes an uppercut.
- Forgot: In addition to Grineers, the Corpus will also play an animation while activating the control panel.
- From comments: some changes with controller.
- From comments: more sound change:
- Bronco, Boar, (A)Furis, Latron Prime
- From comments: some changes in Multishot when using Bronco, for details see the blog here User_blog:Darthmufin/Update_8.3_And_The_Bronco by Darthmufin.
- Railgun Moas fire will no longer stagger you, but instead it knocks you down.
- You will be knocked down if the second Runner exploded on you.
- New animation for Ash Blade Storm with single and dual daggers. (But quite buggy atm: lacking sound effect, sometimes doesn't hit target, Stealth Attack prompt appearing with no reason, animation is wayy too quick)