Added data about the damage of an uncharged-shot, and a disclaimer that states a lack of knowledge, RE:
- Whether the uncharged shot is affected by base crit-chance/crit-multiplier, and whether it is affected by equipped damage/status mods.
- Slow rate of fire when charged.
- Projectile has travel time.
- Shots that are not fully charged will always deal the same damage no matter how close to being fully charged.
FROM HERE DOWN, CHANGES ARE MINE
- Specifically, an unmodified Velocitus will deal only 200 base damage on an incompletely-charged shot, which is a mere 1/9th the possible damage output of the gun. (Verified by firing at destructible asteroids.)
- Additional testing is required to determine if the damage of an uncharged shot is affected by:
- Velocitus's Crit-Chance/Crit-Multiplier stats. (And, by extension, Energy Shell's CM-doubling effect.)
- Damage/Status mods equipped on Velocitus.
TESTED USING AN UNMODDED VELOCITUS ON CADUCEUS, MERCURY
- An uncharged shot can get a Critical Hit, but the Critical-Hit-Multiplier will be only 2.0x, not the fully-charged shots' higher multiplier of 3.0x.
- Still need to test if Energy Shell can be used to double the uncharged-shot CHM of 2.0x