There are NO hate in that post, but MY pain.
I spend a lot of my own time to understand the reason for my butthurt.
There are results of my analysis with some numbers:
- Eye's Comfort Zone: > 24 Hz (< 42 ms)
- Eye's Most Comfort Zone: >48 Hz (< 21 ms)
- Mouse+USB Freq: 500 Hz (2 ms)
- Display Freq: 60 Hz (17* ms)
- Win 10 w/o Pointer Acc: 1000 Hz (1 ms)
- Video Card: 1000 Hz (1 ms)
- Warframe FPS: 30 Hz (33* ms)
* - max
Sum it up to calculate a time that signal from your hand needs to reach your eye (HAND - Mouse+USB - Win 10 - Warframe - GPU - Display - EYE)
- 2 ms + 1 ms + 33 ms + 1 ms + 17 ms = 54 ms
- 2 ms + 1 ms + 5 ms + 1 ms + 5 ms = 14 ms
- (54 ms + 14 ms) / 2 = 34 ms
This is nice result for our eye to not be distracted from pointer's delay.
SO WHY THE HELL MY BUTT HURTS THAT MUCH?!
Please, dont ignore me. I hope im not alone with that pain.
There are about 8 frames delay between mouse and cursor in WF, which means:
My Tablet Cam FPS: 30 (33 ms)
8 * 33 ms = 264 ms = 1/4 s
1/4 s !!!