I was pondering what warframes might be benefitted from which faction, and decided to make a list of how I feel each warframe and Syndicate would interact. (AKA x warframe is suited for Guerilla warfare, so they easily support the Steel Meridian.) Each Syndicate has Primary frames I believe they would utilize, and secondary frames that also could assist them without disgracing their beliefs. This is a view of how a warframe would fit into a given syndicate from the beliefs of said syndicate, not how the warframe comes as is.
This faction is a Guerrilla outfit determined to protect the colonies against a huge opposition.
· The closest to an actual ninja in the game.
· Well suited to face a vast opposition from the darkness.
· The First tenno would want to finish defending what he started.
· Abilities increase maneuverability, blind enemies in an AoE, and radial blades pinning enemies to the walls.
· Has grenades he can lay as traps around the field of battle.
· His Bastille and Vortex hold masses of enemies for target practice, and provides great CC versus massive amounts of enemies.
· The battlefield is her stage; she takes pride in facing a grand opposition and overcoming obstacles with her whims.
· She thrives on the confusion of the enemy and the environment around her making her deadly in the light and a bruiser in the shade.
· He is well suited to charge into a group of enemies and draw fire while his allies destroy the distracted opposition.
· He can take the fire, and no one can stop the rampaging Rhino.
· Sports a stun, a pull, and crushes the bones of her enemies.
· Her magnetic fields can attract allies' bullets to a target to coordinate guerrilla warfare attempts.
· Provides a chain lightning, and EMP to take out masses of enemies.
· Has a shield and a speed boost for assisting his team in defending and maneuverability.
· Primary - Rifles are a guerrilla warfare favorite.
· Secondary - Mid range pistols such as the Bolto and Lato fit this ragtag outfit.
· Melee - Daggers are your best friend while trying to sneak around and lay traps. You need a small and deadly knife with extra utility.
Arbiters of Hexis
They believe their word is law, their beliefs the truth. They pride themselves on discipline through training. They believe they are better than just warriors, and believing otherwise limits a Tenno's potential.
· Doesn't participate in battles he doesn't feel like by stealthing past, and uses this ability to exterminate lesser beings.
· Removing weapons, and switching places with enemies makes it feel like he isn't fighting the opposition, he is simply playing chess with their lives.
· She makes her opponents fight among themselves, and support her team because they are weak and submit to her.
· She uses your damage against you with her absorb.
· She melts her opponents with poison, and leaves them to die to it.
· Her molt misleads those with lesser intellect, and allows her to pick them off.
· He defends his allies with an orb of frost stopping the hordes of bullets from the masses.
· He stuns his opponents and leaves them in the cold.
· She prefers preservation and restoration.
· She turns her opponents into pinatas that restore her team, and redirects damage from herself to the beings that dare to attack her.
· He believes in order and justice. (He will literally smite that which he believes is out of order.)
· He supports the restoration of his team, and annihilation of the weak.
· Primary - Snipers allow you to distance yourself from the scum around you
· Secondary - Throwing stars allow you precision and require training.
· Melee - Swords / Nikanas are a weapons that show great discipline.
These are the curious, the researchers. They are the emotionless knowledge-seeking syndicate with a hatred for destruction.
· She prefers preservation and restoration.
· Without the destruction of the world around her she could focus her energy into the future preservation of the life around her.
Rhino (Yes, Rhino)
· His powers make him strong, they incapacitate foremost, with destruction not meaning to be his primary focus.
· He grows tired of being a bullet sponge; he just wants to contain the threat to life around him.
· She has seen the world torn around her from above, and distances herself from the destruction of her skies.
· She controls the wind to block out the damage coming at her, just trying to explore the land peacefully.
· He doesn't participate in battles, he just uses stealth to get past them.
· Removing weapons, and switching places with enemies makes it easier for him to safely maneuver and explore.
· Primary/Secondary - Energy/Laser Rifles for swift and painless death of those that threaten them.
· Melee - Energy weapons like the Prova etc.
The Perrin Sequence
These are the merchants. They want to bring prosperity and direction to the universe. (To me this sounds like they want to govern the universe around them and profit from it. Capitalists?)
· His desecrate can almost double the materials gathered in battle, making him a great ally to have while trying to build an empire.
· He instills fear in his enemies, making them abandon the materials they were guarding.
· Can deplete the shields of those defending what she needs, and pull enemies out of position making them stunned and out of the way.
· Her magnetic fields can attract allies' bullets to a target to coordinate acquisition of new wares.
· Shields his team and the wares they need to deliver.
· Has a speed boost for assisting his team in defending and swift acquisitions.
· Increases damage done to opponents to clear a room.
· Can drop a teleportation portal to ease the transport of team members and the goods they carry.
· Vortex sucks in enemies and holds them in place, making drops all end up in one place.
· He can defend by himself and any goods with his bastille.
· The battlefield is her stage, and the loot is her pay for putting on a great show.
· She thrives on the confusion of the enemy and the environment around her making her a force to be reckoned with.
· Primary - Machine guns
· Secondary - Heavy caliber pistols
· Melee - Broadswords
This faction wants to remove corruption, purging the system of corruption by way of complete destruction of everything they don't deem worthy of living. Nothing is too precious to destroy.
· Uses sound waves to expose the weaknesses of the opposition.
· Shakes the earth with sound waves, destroying anyone within range.
· Her ult is "World on Fire" need I explain more?
· Primes targets for their destruction, making all damage amplified at least two fold.
· Drops antimatter into groups of opponents, destroying them on a cellular level.
· Uncontained rage and strength is what makes this warframe what it is
· Becomes so enraged that she slashes everything around her with her claws with literally no amount of damage able to stop her.
· Teleporting around to decimate your enemy never felt so good as it did using the Ash warframe.
· Attacking from the shadows ensures they never see their demise coming.
· The assassin of the sea consumes his opponent whole with his water trap.
· He creates waterfalls and creatures from the deep to drown his enemies.
· He thrives from those his team kills, drawing materials from their corpse that no one else could summon.
· He reanimates the dead, calling on them to do his bidding.
· Her poison is ruthless; no one is safe from being melted no matter how strong.
· She imbues her blade with poison so she can feel her blade separate the flesh of her foes, ensuring their demise.
· Primary/Secondary - Shotguns and Chem weapons enhance their attitude of complete destruction.
· Melee - Hammers (Jet Kitty etc.)
This Syndicate is about the restoration of humanity. They worship the human form, and want to repopulate the earth.
· Sharing his strength with the earth, frost gains power from ice.
· With his power the recreation and defense of earth is eased greatly.
· Drawing power from water, mother earth grants him entire oceans to bend to his will, and a kingdom of his own to be free.
· The classic paladin feels a strong bond with humanity; doing anything he can to protect it from any who wish to destroy it.
· He enforces his beliefs, defending earth from any and all corruption, and smiting anything that intends to smear earth's restoration.
· The first warframe provides the means to protect his home, his people will be restored.
· The feel of the breeze makes this warframe feel at home, the restoration of earth ensures free skies for Zephyr.
· Primary/Secondary - Bows and any Bio weapons have a traditional earth feel to them.
· Melee - Bio weapons such as the Dual Ichor, and Polearms also remind me of traditional earth.
Link to the Syndicate descriptions: http://i.imgur.com/J8clqcH.png
Feel free to discuss, I just made this because it was bugging me :D
(I posted this on reddit too, but I'm starting to get annoyed by that community, so I might just blog here only from now on.)