“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance and damage.
- High status chance.
- High fire rate.
- Very high reload speed.
- Very accurate.
- Two polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low magazine size.
- Combined with its high fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Vasto Prime, compared to Vasto:
- Higher base damage (66.0 vs. 58.0)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2.4x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (22% vs. 8%)
- Higher fire rate (5.42 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- See Category:Vasto Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Vasto Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Vasto Prime has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces, similar to Slash-focused melee weapons. This makes the Vasto Prime a prime candidate for a Desecrating Nekros to bring along, as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
- The Vasto Prime was one of the first Prime items which had colorable gold parts. This trait is shared with the Soma Prime, Nova Prime and the Pyra Prime Syndana.
- Since Update 15.13, several other Prime items have since had this trait implemented.
- With the introduction of Damage 2.0, the original Vasto along with Akvasto became able to cut enemies due to its overwhelming slash damage. The Vasto Prime inherited this trait.
- The Vasto Prime also bears a striking visual resemblance to the Enouy Revolver.
Vasto Prime Skins
Last update: Update 22.15
- Vasto, the normal version.